*Official* WWE Raw 10/23/06 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guppee

Marking out for no reason...

The Game killer?
With victories over such top names as Ric Flair and Mick Foley, Randy Orton has more than earned the moniker "Legend Killer." This Monday night on RAW, one week after falling to Triple H, Orton tries to become the "Game Killer," as he battles the DX member in one-on-one action. Will Orton finally end The Game? Will Lita, unlike last week, stay out of the action? What role, if any, will Shawn Michaels and Edge play?

K-Fed up

Last Monday night, Kevin Federline a.k.a. K-Fed appeared on Monday Night RAW with his good friends Johnny Nitro and Melina. During his appearance, Federline was involved in a physical confrontation with WWE Champion John Cena which saw the aspiring artist become the recipient of an F-U.

K-Fed was furious with Cena’s actions and the treatment he received during his visit. As a result, he has informed RAW’s Executive Assistant Jonathan Coachman that along with Melina, he will be in Johnny Nitro's corner for his match this Monday on RAW with Cena.

Semi-Finals begin
Maria defeated Torrie Wilson, Victoria and Candice Michelle in a Second Chance All or Nothing Bra and Panties Match last week on RAW to climb into the last semi final spot in the Women’s Championship tournament. The three Divas that join Maria in the semi finals are Lita, Melina and Mickie James. Which of these four will make it one step closer to claiming the vacant Women’s Title?

Can they steal another win?
Cryme Tyme was victorious in their debut as RAW Superstars when the team of Shad and JTG stole a victory against the World Tag Team Champion Spirit Squad in a non-title match. Will Cryme Tyme’s momentum continue this week on RAW?

Where’s the Spirit?
After yet another loss on RAW, the Spirit Squad showed signs of frustration within the ranks. Can the Squad pull it together and work out the kinks they displayed last week?

Also, a Hulk Hogan appearance is rumored. Let the discussion begin for this landmark
th episode of WWE Raw.

I'd also like to add that this thread will remain sticky for the whole WWE Raw show to make it more convenient for WZ Forum users to discuss Raw live while its going on. After the show is over this thread will be unstickied and the thread will be closed. Thank You.

WOW 700 episode they should really come out with a Raw DVD

Ok as for tonight I am Glad they have the Randy Vs HHH remacth since last week one was bad I do think Edge and HBK need to face each other they work well togther I love their macths two year ago.

Not really looking forward to the woman Tourment since it kinda of easy to pick who gonna win but o well i guess it could be wrost right guys lol. As for John cena vs Nitro with K-fued(sp) in his concer I am a fan of Nitro so these doesnt bother me much mean it just something to get cena ready for cyber sunday that it.

if Hulk Hogan appear that cool But i rather see Austin or the Rock since they made Raw. the macths I see tonight beside Cena vs Nitro and HHH vs Randy are: Jeff hardy vs Chirs master, Spirt squad vs Cryme Tyme for the world tag titles.

well that all I have(if any mod are reading these if it not long enough i understand)

Hogan is just using the wwe as a source of money to help push brook, I think that hulk doesnt care anymore and is just in it for the money. I heard beth phoenix may be back so we might see her as a suprise. 700 episoded is defently somthing for the wwe to be proud of.

I expect Shelton Benjamin to win the WWE title tonight, i just have a crazy feeling

OMG RON SIMMONS was just on oh man have he age and he said Oh dam when John cena told booker t he was no longer black LOL omg that was awsome what do you guys think

lakerswade said:
I expect Shelton Benjamin to win the WWE title tonight, i just have a crazy feeling

Yea, especially because he has a title match. Do you even keep up with anything? He's in a feud for the Intercontinental championship.

Anyway, Ron Simmons coming out and saying "Damn" after Cena insulted Booker was priceless...I laughed for like a minute.

who are you guys gonna vote for in the cyber sunday polls. i am voting for ECW Title, Eric Bischoff, and Shelton Benjamin

LMAO! Faarooq was awesome! He didn't have to say much, other than DAMN! I'm from Chicago, but sadly I am not there now. But our crowds are known for being pretty damn hot, which I notice RAW tonight's crowd seems pretty pumped and seems to be filled pretty well than it usually is at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, IL.

Edge-number1 fan said:
OMG RON SIMMONS was just on oh man have he age and he said Oh dam when John cena told booker t he was no longer black LOL omg that was awsome what do you guys think
Funny, coming from a white guy who thinks he's black.

Mickey-B said:
Funny, coming from a white guy who thinks he's black.

who thinks there black John cena yeah i know what a loser o well

This is great, Dusty, Roddy, and the Sarge..........last week it was Dibiase, I.R.S. and The Enforcer.............Classic, this is pretty kool. Something is going to happen at CYber Sunday. We have to vote in waht Legends we want in the match against the SS I bet.

This CRAP AGAIN, I rather see the WWF/E legends in the ring celebrating than this Marine garbage. Its been shoved down our throats for some months now, come on.........

Not much people talking tonight, i actually have to wait till midnight to see raw on global, that's why i'm always tired when I go to work the next day lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back