Triple H vs. Spirit Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtm8117

Pre-Show Stalwart
From wwe.com:

The office of the Chairman of WWE has just announced that Triple H will face the entire Spirit Squad in a five-on-one Handicap Match this Monday night on RAW.

The announcement comes on the heels of Triple H’s latest example of blatant defiance of Mr. McMahon’s authority, which ended with the Chairman being knocked out cold with his pants around his ankles after The Game refused to join the Kiss My Ass Club.

Hooray. I can't get enough of the crawling pace of this angle.

One would assume we might see the Return of Shaun Micheals at the end of this match (altho hes injured maybe he can throw HHH a hammer or something) not have them join up, but at least some sort of allies against vince even if they continue to pretend to hate each other.

WTF! OMG! Are we gonna have any main events soon that are good? like one on one, rather the whole spirit squad in a handicap match every week? omg... that's BAD news in my opinion.

dude the spirit squad is hilarious. i crack up watching them every week. if shaun michaels isn't gonna be healthy then they should wait before they bring dx back. just my opinion

I'm getting sick of every raw main event being some kind of handicap match with the spirit squad in it. I like the spirit squad but we need some new main events

Flippyskate21 said:
I'm getting sick of every raw main event being some kind of handicap match with the spirit squad in it. I like the spirit squad but we need some new main events

THat's exactly what I was thinking. The match will start at, like, 11:02 it will be them destroying HHH, HHH will get a sledgehammer, but Spirit Squad will hurt him even more. HBK comes out and picks up the sledgehammer and hits Spirit Squad with it. HHH & HBK stare down w/ the hammer as Raw goes off the air.

I love the Spirit Squad too and I like how Vince uses them as like his bodyguard like group, they some interesting not as intimidating ones but...yeah. I do agree with HBK probably making an apperance or it could end with the Squad whooping HHH and then The Spirit Squad puts HHH's face in Vince's butt...Vince isn't gonna forget abut that for sure.

isnt it insulting to guys like edge and cena (whose the champ for god sakes) to not ever be in main events cause its taken up by cheerleaders? i mean ya they're funny but give me a break

Spirit Squad is terrible! Their soooo annoying! None of them are good at wrestling! They remind me abit of the Right to censor team but the only difference is Right to censor was the guys you loved to hate and they were watchable, Spirite squad are jusy annoying and unwatchable!

The only thing I hate about all of this is that while Shawn Michaels gets beaten down pretty badly by the handicap matches and even loses matches, Triple H on the other hand always seems to come out on top and prevail. What kind of a biased conduct is that?

I bet Triple H will win this handicap match against the Spirit Squad, whereas if it was HBK, it would've been a different outcome. It's too predictable.

with only 2(?) more raws left Shawn has 2 come back now,The reason y this is the maain event is because it wont b affected by ONS.

SOme of the spirit squad members are actually really talented so that earlier post isnt fair, and they are funny at times, they are being used this way simply because its vinces way of punishing someone having them face 5 people.

HBK will probally show up in some form on RAW seeing ecw will probally be pulled back now on wwe tv from this week onwards

The Spirit Squad is funny...and I'd say at least 2 of those guys are the future of WWE along with Matt Striker. Cena, and Edge shouldn't be insulted..they should be encouraged to do something. Cena has charisma, but he's not funny like he used to be..he's all business now, "real recognizing real"..i get sick hearing his philosophies. Edge on the other hand...he's mingled up with Foley and Lita, and nobody will really like Edge until he drops Lita..she's holding him down, but creative wise, where would she go then? But I'm not buying Edge as a main eventer, and I'm not buying his rated r gimmick either..Edge isn't over with me, and he should have never been split with Christian.

its pretty sad that these 5 (i think there are) cheerleaders are in the main eventing spot. they got to their popularity quickly. personally, they piss me off ! i think they should be no where in the main event spot especially against triple h. and every week...its the same old thing...spirit squad vs. someone...wwe is killing them...slowly...cause are starting to get annoying already !

The Spirit Sqad R goin to demolish Triple H on RAW. But at Vengeance he will have his revenge against The Spirit Sqad and Vince when DX comes back and if U don't like it then U can SUCK IT!!!

this may sound wierd but i kinda like the SS they just are'nt who you would expect to see on a wrestling show when you turnit on seriously cheerleaders.ii do see big things in the future for these guys though especially kenny

I just heard that HBK is supposed to do a run-in during the match to set up the Dx return. Because the ppv is two weeks away, they need to do it on raw Tommorrow night to set up the dx return the week after.

he'll probably hand HHH the sledgehammer and the spirit squad is absoluely horrible. they are not funny and they should give main event matches to cena and edge or give carlito a boost.

Before I'd make Carlito a main eventer, I'd make him think of a finisher first..his unique backbreaker is cool, but not devastating enough to be a finisher..and for a man who's gimmick is 'cool' he should find some different attire..his ugly shorts and generic wrestling boots are terrible...pereception is reality...he can't be cool if he doesn't look cool

i change the channel when the spirit squad comes on. If i wanted to see a bunch of dudes who dont like girls prance around for an old man i would look at local gay bondage sites.
For the last few weeks i have tried WWE when i watch it though i change the channel about an hour in. I know all the good matches are finished by then and all thats left is some gibberish and poorly rigged gimmick matches.
Am i the only one who doesnt give a shit who kisses a wrinkly old mans ass and just wants to see some wrestling?

Markster said:
Wouldn't it be to predictable for HBK to do a run in?

Whats the last WWE main event you saw that you couldnt predict just from the last weeks show without even tuning in?

I actually like the SS a lot, I just wished they wouldn't use them in the same matches every week. I also wish they wouldn't always use Kenny when doing a one on one combat so we can see what the rest of the gang looks like in the ring alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back