Needing Help Setting Up A PS2

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
I bought one yesterday and I'm trying to hook it up to an HDTV. Anyone know how to do this? As in what my TV should be on and what order the red/white/yellow cables should go in?

Probably you have an AV mode on your HDTV, should be able to navigate to it on your remote. Should be able to just match up the colors on the cables.

Just hit the source button on your remote until the start up screen shows up on ya TV screen. An the colors should go into the back, side, top of your tv.

Did you get the slim ps2? Or the old school huge one?

Just hit the source button on your remote until the start up screen shows up on ya TV screen. An the colors should go into the back, side, top of your tv.

Did you get the slim ps2? Or the old school huge one?

Huge. It was on sale for $25 and was used. I got that and about 15 games (including one left in the console) for about 40 bucks using the magic of gift cards.

It will be under componet more then likely? There is no yellow? That is your video so if there isn't one try getting an S cable or something. If that don't work they sell adapters too.

How old is your TV?

Any games you're looking forward to trying out?

Not really. Becca got me Kingdom Hearts for a late birthday present and I'll be trying out the Call of Duty, Modern Warfare and SoCom series (never played any of them). I also picked up SvR 2010 and ordered the 2005 edition off eBay.

Not really. Becca got me Kingdom Hearts for a late birthday present and I'll be trying out the Call of Duty, Modern Warfare and SoCom series (never played any of them). I also picked up SvR 2010 and ordered the 2005 edition off eBay.

Have you by any chance played any of the SD! wrestling games?

Socom is awesome. I LOVED those games. I'd try out SVR 2006, too, it was my personal favorite. Grand Theft Auto can be a fun series, if only because you can drive around and have a blast. God of War 1 and 2 are fun too.

Have you by any chance played any of the SD! wrestling games?

Oh yeah. I used to have a PS2 then it broke. I didn't see a reason to fix it.

Socom is awesome. I LOVED those games. I'd try out SVR 2006, too, it was my personal favorite. Grand Theft Auto can be a fun series, if only because you can drive around and have a blast. God of War 1 and 2 are fun too.

Got both God of War games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back