Tony Hawk video games

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
Jesus Christ...yesterday I decided to hook up my Ps2 and play some old games, Tony Hawks Underground was the first one. I enjoyed playing the story and decided to do it one last time, I believe that was around 9am yesterday morning.

Next thing I know it's 8pm. I think I went to sleep after that, and I woke up and immediately started playing again, finished that sometime this morning, I really have no clue what time it was because a couple of Coca Cola's I had been drinking were blocking my alarm clock. I'm usually a very, very clean guy. I've been to my cousin's house, and I know a lot of other teens who have very dirty rooms. My room is like a fucking hospital compared to the average teenager.

Anyway, after I finished that game I stuck in Tony Hawks American Wasteland, I started that but I really didn't enjoy it as much and turned it off, I was going to try Rockstar's Bully again but I turned that off due to the horrible graphics and it seemed like the disc was glitching out a lot. So I put in the 3rd and final Tony Hawk game I had. Tony Hawk's Project 8.

Now I never played this game, when I got it I tried it out a little but I didn't like it. Now I finally decided to play the full game, and I must say, the storyline fucking sucks. The cut scenes are horrible, and there barely is a story at all. It's like a fucking maze trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do, but I'm still managing my way though. Now I started this game somewhere from 8am-12pm. I really don't know, all that I know is I just looked at the fucking clock and it's 7:15pm.

I've been taking a few small, very small breaks. You know, going to the bathroom, looking up guides and how to complete this fucking bare bone story arch, and making a few posts here and there on WZ. I'm going to try...and I use try strongly, try to stop so I can order Summerslam and take a show...but if I skip the show maybe I can complete this last level..and then I can order Summerslam...or maybe if I don't order Summerslam at all I can finish the game by Midnight?

This game is fucking addicting.

Tony Hawk's 2 and 3 were fucking amazing when they came out, and the soundtracks were always great too.

I remember hearing Goldfingers "Superman", Motorheads "Ace Of Spades", RATMs "Guerrilla Radio", Bad Religions "You" and Xzibits "Paperazzi" for the first time from those games. Awesome

Kickflip McTwist and Christ Air were my favourite moves

Well I finished THP8, storyline was absolute shit, and the objectives were the same thing over and over again, just redone in different levels. Absolutely horrible...the gameplay isn't bad though. Surprisingly the graphics for both games (Underground and P8) aren't bad at all. Most old PS2 games I can't even stomach playing because of the graphics, but these weren't bad at all.

I enjoyed American Wasteland and Underground. Barcelona is like the coolest place to skate in the World. But yeah, all the new Tony Hawk games are shit, that one with the skateboard peripheral you buy which costs more than the console you're buying it for is shit. I played it in store and broke it accidentally.

Most old PS2 games I can't even stomach playing because of the graphics, but these weren't bad at all.

What games would these be? I find that nearly every PS2 game has near decent graphics even by today's standard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back