What are you doing with your tax stimulus check?

Got mine over the weekend. :D I'm buying a new computer. I need one badly. God, I hope I can just move my hard drive and save everything!

I'm selling out like the Government wants, and buying myself something. At least it's something I need!

So whoever filed a tax return with get a stimulus check?
Nice, didn't even know that

From what I understand, if you have outstanding bills.. you will NOT be receiving this check. I'd love to get it, so I can continue ignoring a student loan and instead buy something I definately don't need..

Like say.. a PSP w/ the new Final Fantasy game.. :lmao: But the government sucks like that.. so I suppose at least my student loan will be paid on.

My boyfriend and I will be putting ours together to get a new TV. I still have an old school TV, so it's about time I upgrade to the flat screen.

I am, going to save mine due to the fact that I can't work for a while. Plus I REALLY need to get out of my mother's house.

Don't worry, we're good. And if by some random chance things don't work out, I'll be keeping the TV. :)
Yeah, that's what YOU think! ;) You'll be in small claims faster than Big Show at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Also, for anyone who wants more info, goto http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=177937,00.html

I got 600 filing as single. You CAN file even if you don't work and only get Social Security. They count that. You really make out like a bandit if you have kids. I think it's like 300 bucks per kid or something.

Yeah, that's what YOU think! ;) You'll be in small claims faster than Big Show at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Also, for anyone who wants more info, goto http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=177937,00.html

I got 600 filing as single. You CAN file even if you don't work and only get Social Security. They count that. You really make out like a bandit if you have kids. I think it's like 300 bucks per kid or something.

Thats why I had her. ;) :lmao:

I found out a friend of mine will be getting her's this Friday because she direct deposited (sp?) it into her banking account.. meanwhile, if you don't do that.. it'll likely be anywhere from the end of this month, or the very latest, by like the 10th of July.

Thats worse than waiting for the Summerslam anthology. You know when its coming out, its just waiting and waiting until it finally gets here thats a pain in the ass.

I was going to buy some Hard drugs with this check. then with my income tax check i was going to buy some more hard drugs. I am going to be so drugged up its going to be ridiculous. :-\..

Actually i have to pay off my school, and my medical bills.

but i had to file for an extension because everything i had was all wrong. then it was torn in the mail, not once but twice. So i wont be getting mine for awhile. :-\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back