Name your BOLD wrestlemania predictions.

Which do you feel is most likely to happen?

• Prediction 1

• Prediction 2

• Prediction 3

• Prediction 4

• Prediction 5

• Someone is delusional

Results are only viewable after voting.

D-Will316

Occasional Pre-Show
For the most part the current wrestlemania card is pretty predictable in terms of who will and won't walk out winners. But let's go over some things that are probable but not likely to happen. These are my BOLD predictions.

1) RYBAXEL will win the Tag Team Championships
I can easily see a curve ball being thrown in the tag team division. A lot of people are assuming The Usos or The Real Americans to leave the victors. One reason to support my prediction, The WWE is going to want the show to start off with a bang, and it doesn't necessarily have to be a fan favorite decision because the match is going to be tremendous regardless.

2) John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt will end in a no contest
There are a lot of reasons to give the nod to Cena or Wyatt, but I can't see either of them losing.

3) Daniel Bryan will not leave Wrestlemania 30 as WWEWHC
As much as I would love to see it and full-heartedly believe that Daniel Bryan walks out champion I can also see him getting screwed yet AGAIN out of the championship.

4) Sting makes his WWE debut
This may be somewhat "predictable" but nothing has been confirmed. He will be in New Orleans (or is already) and you know 2 + 2 = 4. Not always though.

5) STONE COLD Steve Austin will call out CM Punk or The Rock for WM31
This is perhaps the biggest BOLD prediction but, Austin is confirmed to make an appearance at 'Mania and everybody wants the Austin/Punk match, I want, they want it, you want it (don't act like you don't). The Rock seems more like a stretch but both have been noted to saying another match between the 2 is not out of the question.

So there you have it. My WM30 BOLD predictions, a guy can dream right? So now I ask, what are YOUR BOLD Wrestlemania 30 predictions. :)

You've pretty much taken the obvious choices, :p

1. A Punk/Austin encounter.

2. A Sting appearance of any kind. I had an idea where Hogan, Rock & Austin have a backstage staredown like Rock/Austin WM27 & they see someone off camera & look shocked, that other person being Sting who shows up after Taker's match.

3. Ultimate Warrior wins the Andre Battle Royal. I'm convinced he'll appear in it, and I wouldn't put it past him to win it.

4. Shane McMahon makes an appearance, possibly being Anti-Authority.

That's all I've got, a mix of the OP's with some extras.

Alright here we go. And Ive got a bet on this one too.

1. Rybaxel wins the tag
2.Bray defeats John - I really dont care for this match.
3.Big Show wins the Andre the Giant.
4.Undertake defeats Brock Lesnar, which Sting at the end showing up.
5. HHH vs Bryan - Bryan wins.
6. Orton vs Batista vs Bryan- now this is the one I am betting on , Im almost 100 % sure that this match will end this way.
Orton gets taken out early in the match. Bryan and Batista go at it, eventually Bryan gets the upperhand , Bryan hits the "kneeplus" on Batista........ Cm Punks music hits just as Bryan is about to win, Bryan stares at the entrance, out from behind comes Punk, hits the GTS, Batista then pins Bryan and thats it!

Its a great ending and I have predicted other endings and Im sure this is how it will all ends. Yet another title shot screwed for Daniel Bryan. And guess what ..... Batista told you all so!! haha DEAL WITH IT!

I'm sticking with what I said in another thread about Stone Cold confirming he'll be at WrestleMania XXX. Austin will be interrupted by CM Punk. I am hoping and praying it happens.

This is my first post ever.. Just wanted to let you guys know...
I got Cesaro winning the battle Royal... I see Daniel Bryan beating HHH but somehow see HHH getting into the title match in a fatal 4way maybe... Hopefully Daniel Bryan still winning but wouldn't be surprised if HHH won.
Bray beats Cena, Ambrose and Rollins turn on Reigns and OF COARSE... As is tradition... The streak continues!!
Not too bold and somewhat predictable but that's how I see it playing out this year..

Wyatt over Cena clean.

Sting shows up, challenges 'Taker to 31, might even get involved in 'Taker's match.

Punk won't show up.

Austin won't wrestle again so whatever his involvement is won't be setting up a match of any sort for himself.

I think Show sort of has to win the inaugural ARMBAR.

I give zero shits about the couples... er, tag match.

That's the exact same number of shits I give about the divas. Hopefully some good wardrobe malfunctions are had though.

To be clear, I'm not saying these will happen, but if you want some more "possible but not likely" candidates...

1.CM Punk will return. Not just getting called out by Austin, but actually showing up and doing something. Austin in the ring doing his usual shtick, Punk comes out of the crowd and gives him a GTS. Or costing Bryan the title, if you think that's possible, which I don't.

2.The Shield will lose and break up. Reigns just loses his shit and destroys both Rollins and Ambrose, or Ambrose turns on Reigns and Rollins and it turns into a 4-on-2 beatdown. Again, I don't think it'll happen, but I'd call it possible.

3.AJ Lee will retain the Women's title. This is one I am saying I think will happen. Not sure how bold it is, probably about as bold as your tag team prediction, but I think most expect somebody else (one of the Bellas or Naomi seem to be the popular choices) to win the title.

Ive been thinking(and partially hoping) Triple H inserts himself into the title match somehow and beats out Bryan, etc for the belt. Think about it. He is already hated by most the iwc and fans in the arena from city to city. This would give him instantaneous MONSTER heat. Good for business. All of u that say Bryan not winning will slow his momentum and people wont care about him as much any longer.. uhhhhh look at him now. Hotter then ever. Had he won that title at summerslam or shortly after, he would actually be less hot in my opinion at this point. Do the unpredictable give triple h the title and have Bryan win it from him 1 on 1 sometime over the next few months, maybe even summerslam where it all began. It will come full circle 1 year later

I see this happening in some form.....

HHH said in an interview that Hogan is more than just a name to promote WM30, he is going to have a big impact. So my prediction is 1 of 2 things, both being related. Either Hogan will assist Daniel Bryan over HHH, or Hogan will restart the championship match to allow Bryan to win. Or, since HHH has said in the past that it takes months of training for him to prepare for a match which is why he only wrestles on occasion, i could see him saying since he is already prepared, he can be in 2 matches. Thus, Bryan v. HHH ends in a no contest, then Hogan makes the championship a fatal 4way.

Also on the first post... Here's my Bold prediction

In typical WWE fashion, Daniel Bryan will get screwed one more time. Triple H will defeat Daniel Bryan, screwjob finish of course. Then Triple H will win the World Title in the main event. And then just as everyone thinks the show is over, Hulk Hogan makes Daniel Bryan vs Triple H. Hogan insures Bryan wins the belt and the show ends with Bryan holding the belts and the crowd chanting YES!

HHH walks out WWE Champion.. Because it is best for business!
Lesnar shoots for the stars.. Shooting star press?
Ambrose wears a corporate suit to RAW on Monday..
Cesaro big swings Zeb around long enough to become a face.
The 15th Diva?.. 14 is such an ugly number
Bash at the Beach '96?, Hogan goes heel..

I cannot wait for tomorrow. WrestleMania should be amazing and memorable.

I highly doubt the shield will break up. However, someone-probably Dean Ambrose-will accidentally hit his partners allowing Kane and the NAO to win the match. The seeds will be planted and over time we'll be treated to the Shield slowly breaking up.

Durring the tag match I can see either the Usos retaining or having Ryback and Curtis Axel win the titles. The Real Americans will most likely break up and set up a match for Extreme rules.

CM Punk will return during Austin's promo. Setting up a future match between the two.

I cannot see Sting interfering in the match with the Undertaker and Brock Lesnar. However, I can see him being at Wrestlemania or RAW the next night. Because a match between the two wouldn't work at next years event. The Undertake needs to have a feud with someone younger; who can pull of an impressive win against him. While Sting needs to have his own Wrestlemania movement.

Both Daniel Bryan and Triple H will proceed to the main event. Where anyone but Orton, or maybe Batista, will walk out champion. I just feel Triple H or Daniel Bryan has the great shot on winning. Who knows? Maybe they'll have a two victors. Batista wins one title, and someone like Daniel Bryan wins the other. Therefore they'll have a match at Extreme Rules where Bryan becomes the WWE WHC.

I predict raw will have the suprises if there are any. Raw will likely be the better shoe as well.

Ult warrior and maybe another one in royal. One night only suprises really don't matter.

Sting, punk or shane o mac will show monday if at all imo.

I predict that the Inaugural Battle Royal for the Andre The Giant trophy will be won by someone who is not The Big Show. Even such a small thing like that would be better suited for a rising star to use for a future angle. I don't really see much interest if Show wins anything of note this late into his career.

watch the preshow. El Matadors win with the first triplet magic with a mysterious 3rd Matadore aka Carlito.

Bold prediction that I have stated before
HHH beats on Bryan for 25+ minutes but can't put him away, Bryan eventually mounts the comeback to win.

During the Triple threat, Kane attempts to screw Bryan again only to be cut off and pedigreed by Hunter, Bryan wins. Hunter congratulates Bryan on proving him wrong.

The next night on raw sees the return of Vince, because HHH failed to do what was best for business, leading to the big feud of the summer HHH/Bryan vs. Vince/Kane with Steph on her father'father's side.

That's right Hunter as the face of the inter Authority feud, because he has to be the one who comes out on top in the end.

My choice of predictions provided is,Sting comes face to face with taker.. This has been rumored for quite awhile now,and what better way to set that off.. This encounter has been rumored now,and face to face will put it in stone at WM31

#1 Punk doesn't return.
#2 Sting doesn't debut. He might interrupt the undertaker or even Bryan some how, but I think its very unlikely. There's better odds of him being in the battle royal or debuting on the raw after mania.
#3 Stone Cold or The Rock appears. This is a long shot, as I don't see how either of them would fit into the show. I believe anything is possible with scsa, but I doubt it'll be anything major.

1. Usos will retain, they're easily one of the hottest tag teams out there right now next to The Real Americans.
2. Agreeing with OP, Cena-Wyatt will end in a no contest setting up for a more brutal match at Extreme Rules.
3. Daniel Bryan doesn't walk out champion.
4. We will see Sting in some shape or form, maybe just a promo or teaser video, but we'll see him.
5. Tamina wins the Divas championship (is it a battle royal?)
6. Ultimate Warrior makes an appearance.
7. Hogan gets physical with some young talent, much like he did at WM21 with Muhammhad Hassan.
8. Lesnar breaks the streak.
9. HHH wins the titles.

Hey you said bold, so here are some that EXTREMELY bold and unlikely, but would just tear the roof down if they happened.

1. Lesnar's stomach goes south and he drops dead in the ring. remember the issues that force him to retire from UFC for the 'safer' work in WWE. Or at least has to be carried out and the match is deemed a draw/no contest. Taker doesn't win, but he doesn't loose either.
2. Sting shows up but is laughed out of the building.
3. Austin interferes in the Bryan match, so Hogan has to interfere, and then Warrior comes down and blasts Hogan.
4. Punk shows up to play a part in the Lesnar/Taker match. he's still a heyman guy. (possibly after brock is taken out back)
5. Jake and Hall stumble to the ring show just how bad off they still are in the Andre Battle Royal.

Roman Reigns turns on Ambrose/Rollins and joins The Authority
The Authority clearly needs a new muscle in the group, clearly after seeing Kane and NAO are no longer threats to active superstars.

The Rock & Brock Lesnar have a confrontation before Brock's match with Undertaker
An opportunity to tease the fans on a potential showdown at WM 31.

Tamina becomes new Divas Champion
AJ's luck runs out as Tamina turns on AJ and finally becomes Divas Champion

• Punk will not return, he just won't.
• The Rock and Austin will not come back to start a feud. Won't happen.
• Daniel Bryan will win the WWE World Heavyweight Title.
• Hulk Hogan will enter himself in to the Andre The Giant Battle Royal, but will lose either really early on or give somebody like Cesaro a rub at the end.
• Undertaker will win.
• Usos will retain.
• Wyatt will be put over Cena.
• HHH will interfere in the world title match to sabotage Bryan, but will get in a conflict with Batista and/or Orton which will cause a scuffle and will lead to Bryan's win.
• Sting will NOT show up.
• RAW the next day will really kick things in to gear, but will fall short in a sense because the next PPV isn't as much a big deal.

The second match of the night; Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H. Triple H and Daniel Bryan put on a great match. Triple H goes for a pedigree and a pin, Daniel Bryan kicks out. The two continue to fight some more. Triple H irish whips Daniel against the ropes to set up for the Spinebuster, but as Daniel approaches he gives Triple H The Move That Beat John Cena. ONE TWO THREE! Daniel Bryan wins and is in the Main Event of WrestleMania 30!!!

Later on in the night Triple H backstage says that he never said he had to beat Daniel Bryan to be in the main event. He said that no matter what happens in the match there would be a triple threat match, Daniel had to win, but he didn't. So tonight is a fatal four way for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

It's time for our main event! All the men stare off and they put on a great match. Daniel Bryan delivers The Move That Beat John Cena to all three men he is chanting yes as it is just him and Triple H in the ring (who is down flat), he goes over and puts Triple H in the Yes Lock! Triple H taps out!! The arena explodes. Confetti falls, Daniel celebrates. As Triple H walks up the ramp some fans chant "you tapped out!" Brie Bella comes out and the two kiss and celebrate their title wins together.

Randy Orton is going to retain the WWE Title.
That bitch AJ Lee's career comes to an end.
Sting debuts
Los Matadores win the WWE Tag Titles
Dean Ambrose destroys Roman Reigns
Bray Wyatt defeats John Cena clean.
Real Americans split up
Steve Austin stuns Hulk Hogan
GOAT returns

I think the USO will retain the titles there's no way they can have a title change on the pre-show this match should of taken place on te actual show and I also think it could lead to a split between the real Americans

In the diva championship match I think Brie bella will win the title either that or some other diva will win it who's on total diva but I hope aj retains.

I couldn't care less for the Andre the giant battle royal but if think someone like sheamus will win it

The shield should go over the authority.

Bray wyatt needs to get the win over cena and I thin he should do it with a clean win.

The undertaker will obviously win his match.

I actually think that Daniels and hhh' snatch will lead to a double count out which will lead to the main event brig a fatal four way.

In the main event I think Bryan should finally win the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back