Early Royal Rumble Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about someone like swagger or ziggler winning the rumble? maybe even kofi kingston? itd be nice to try a few new faces in the main event

cena and rock will be the wwe title match trips and taker will have a rematch with hbk as the guest referee soo sincara or jericho will win the rumble and face orton most likely jericho but if he is done then sincara is in

Altmiatex il explain my jomo-punk prediction. if jericho wins the rumble and decides to challenge the streak rather than a title, that leaves a gap in the title picture. an opportunity for mr money in the bank perhaps? i believe that will be morrison, and a lengthy punk title reign could persuade him to sign a new contract. lets say punk pins morrison to retain at elimination chamber and morrison looks for revenge by cashing in the mitb contract at mania. i think that would be a good feud followed with a good match.

Surely you're not serious.

A year ago, do you think anyone in the entire world could have guessed Alberto Del Rio would have won the 2011 Royal Rumble? No, because he was in FCW.

I'm sorry, but predicting the winner of the Royal Rumble now is just plain silly. Silly silly silly.

Well, it's nothing more than a Prediction, that's for sure.

I believe that Sheamus or Wade Barrett should win the Rumble. Sheamus is being built back into a Main Eventer, having just been put on the shelf from a Punt by Orton. However, once Orton has beaten Christian yet again, Sheamus will turn up, vying for the Belt. He won't get it though and come Rumble, he should be the Last Man in the Ring. However, the same thing could happen to Barrett & he would be a big surprise for it.

My pick to win the upcoming Royal Rumble is none other than.....Alberto Del Rio....but you already knew that. :icon_wink:

The chances of it happening are actually pretty good considering the likelihood of anyone having back-to-back 'Rumble wins. ADR has many things on his side, with the biggest one being Vince McMahon and its quite blatantly obvious that the WWE is setting up Del Rio to become a major, major star for the company going forward. Look at him now, he is already one of the top 3 heels in the entire company. Unfortunately they are all on Raw, so it seems like he might be on the back burner - but trust me thats the furthest from the truth. Anyway;

A back-to-back 'Rumble win would instantly push him into that well deserved spotlight once again and will draw even more heat for himself. Not only that, but this time they could have him eliminate the likes of Morrison, Rhodes, Miz, Ziggler, Barrett, Zeke or whomever in the final moments of the match to make it more credible than his win over Santino from this past Royal Rumble.

Not to mention his championship match at Wrestlemania was golden and he is a proven big-stage performer.

Quite a bit early, but my completely blind-shot prediction goes to Wade Barrett.

A more feet-in-the-ground prediction would go to Alberto Del Rio, a second chance to go big at Wrestlemania.

I would love to see John Morrison winning it, but I believe that's unlikely. But, who knows, perhaps they'll need a nice babyface to win the RR next year, and Morrison can be just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back