A bold prediction for a return

QBall111

Occasional Pre-Show
I read on a bleacher report site of a bold prediction for the Reigns/Wyatt match at Battleground and that is Sting returning to save Roman Reigns and setting up Sting vs Wyatt at Summerslam. I know this doesn't really mean much with credibility I'm not so sure I like how it'd play out if this were to happen. Wyatt has been a name that has been used as a possible opponent for Sting and could be a match to put over Sting (it's a win-win scenario whether Wyatt wins or loses), I just hope they don't go the route of Sting making the save. If they want to put them in a match I'd rather Wyatt win Battleground and a video promo is aired at BG or RAW the next night hinting Sting is the next to follow the buzzards (film Wyatt in the rafters holding a live crow). Allow there to be some video promos between each other until the go-home show of RAW before Summerslam. Thoughts?

Wyatt feuding with a big name only to lose again? No, I wouldn't be interested at all. Wyatt needs a few wins on his record. The promos would be highly entertaining, but it's a lose-lose situation for both involved. Sting can't go to 0-2 in WWE, and Wyatt can't lose another feud.

The ONLY way i would be okay with this would be for Wyatt to go over at SummerSlam, like the OP said the promos would be epic, especially if they could get sting for a few promos and Wyatt doesnt have to carry the entire thing like with the undertaker at WM. Wyatt has nothing to gain from being 0-2 with legends. Sting has nothing to gain from a win over Wyatt. LET WYATT GO OVER!

The ONLY way i would be okay with this would be for Wyatt to go over at SummerSlam, like the OP said the promos would be epic, especially if they could get sting for a few promos and Wyatt doesnt have to carry the entire thing like with the undertaker at WM. Wyatt has nothing to gain from being 0-2 with legends. Sting has nothing to gain from a win over Wyatt. LET WYATT GO OVER!

Sting goes 0-2 to start off his WWE career? That's not going to happen. IF Sting defeated Triple H, then MAYBE Wyatt should go over here. Fortunately, Sting lost, and there's no changing that. It's a no win situation.

As fun as I think a Sting vs Wyatt feud could be, both men really need to win at Summerslam. if Sting is going to face the Undertaker at Wrestlemania next year (which already looks unlikely) then he really needs to pick up a win before then and that's never going to happen if he has not even got a single win under his belt by the time Wrestlemania season comes around. Wyatt might need the win even more. I can't remember the last time Bray picked up a big PPV win and if he loses again at Summerslam then he runs the risk of becoming next jobber to the Stars and dropping way down the card.

Sting goes 0-2 to start off his WWE career? That's not going to happen. IF Sting defeated Triple H, then MAYBE Wyatt should go over here. Fortunately, Sting lost, and there's no changing that. It's a no win situation.

I do see where you're coming from, the newer fans would like to Sting win but us older fans know what Sting has done and know he has nothing left to prove. Sting can always have another match if he would so choose. He can get his win back against HHH, he can finally have that "dream match" with taker and get the win (anywhere other than WM) sting can take the loss, Wyatt has a ceiling to break through, he needs it more.

I do see where you're coming from, the newer fans would like to Sting win but us older fans know what Sting has done and know he has nothing left to prove. Sting can always have another match if he would so choose. He can get his win back against HHH, he can finally have that "dream match" with taker and get the win (anywhere other than WM) sting can take the loss, Wyatt has a ceiling to break through, he needs it more.

I understand Sting doesn't necessarily need a win, but there's no way he starts 0-2 in WWE. He deserves better than that. Sting vs. HHH II shouldn't happen because it would be redundant and predictable. I see where you're coming from, and I would like to see Wyatt vs. Sting. However, there's no good way to do it.

A Sting/Wyatt feud sounds really interesting, any way they set it up. I would predict Wyatt putting over Sting at Summer Slam.

I would love a Sting vs Wyatt at Summerslam. Who wins ? I really have no idea. Sting should get a win here as he kind of needs one after HHH decided to play the selfish card at Wrestlemania ( again ). Plus Wyatt needs a win too. Maybe a Sting win but a long Wyatt post match attack to compensate the loss.

Wyatt needs a big win, as does Sting (he could never go 0-2). As others have said, the loser in the fued is in deep s**t. Wyatt will be the least fearful 'new face of fear' ever. And sting will be a joke. Naa.

I read on a bleacher report site of a bold prediction for the Reigns/Wyatt match at Battleground and that is Sting returning to save Roman Reigns and setting up Sting vs Wyatt at Summerslam. I know this doesn't really mean much with credibility I'm not so sure I like how it'd play out if this were to happen. Wyatt has been a name that has been used as a possible opponent for Sting and could be a match to put over Sting (it's a win-win scenario whether Wyatt wins or loses), I just hope they don't go the route of Sting making the save. If they want to put them in a match I'd rather Wyatt win Battleground and a video promo is aired at BG or RAW the next night hinting Sting is the next to follow the buzzards (film Wyatt in the rafters holding a live crow). Allow there to be some video promos between each other until the go-home show of RAW before Summerslam. Thoughts?

I wouldn't be surprised if Sting vs. Bray takes place at Summerslam. Unfortunately Bray seems to be the guy who WWE builds up for big matches against part timers, just to lose them but make his opponent look good.

I guess in that scenario, Bray beats Reigns with the help of the returning Luke Harper and they beat up on Reigns but Sting comes out and saves Reigns. Meanwhile, Reigns moves on to the rumored WM rematch against Brock for the title or worse case he faces Harper at Summerslam.

I assume Sting would win at Summerslam, capturing his first win in WWE, adds star power to Summerslam, Bray disappears again while Reigns deals with his latest adversity as he is still chasing the WWE WHC.

He would actually be going 2-5 against legends if you count Cena and Jericho. Which is why he shouldn't face Sting. And Sting can't go 0-2. Wyatt next feud should be Triple H or Randy Orton as a face turn. I would have Reigns turn heel and end Rollins vs Lesnar in a DQ finish so neither has to lose.

Wyatt goes after H. SummerSlam you have Triple H/Wyatt,Rollins/Reigns/Lesnar,Owens/Cesaro, Orton/Ambrose?,Cena either sits the show out or faces a Heel Samoa Joe who pulls a swerve and cost Cena the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back