Name your BOLD wrestlemania predictions.

Which do you feel is most likely to happen?

• Prediction 1

• Prediction 2

• Prediction 3

• Prediction 4

• Prediction 5

• Someone is delusional

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's nice to see I'm not the only one who feels that Bray will go over. I know logically, it appears that Cena should win and send Bray into midcard obscurity, but I just have that feeling that Bray is going to go over, clean or not. I don't think they would have put Bray against the greatest star of the past nine years for just a throwaway match at the greatest show of the year. They want to do something big with Bray, I feel, and this is such a great rub for someone who wasn't even on the main roster a year ago at this time. A strong showing, as long as it isn't a loss, will do just that. The title match, I'm going with Bryan. I know most people expect a last minute swerve with Batista taking it but it just has to be Bryan, end of story. No other logic to back that up. Divas match should be interesting. With AJ, Naomi, Nattie, and Tamina, the match won't be a complete mess. I think AJ will find some way to retain (I think she'll hold it for a year or so, then lose it.). Personally, I think it's high time that Tamina gets a run with the belt. She deserves it!! Tag team, going with the Usos. Too soon to lose the belts. Shield goes over. Shows wins the battle royal. 22-0

I don't see how a Punk Austin match will benefit anyone. I do see Batista winning the title. Sure it was part of his return deal. Undertaker and Bryan lose their matches. I do think like others that the Cena match will end in a DQ after wasting 20 minutes of action. Who cares about the tag team match, the shield match, the battle royal or the divas match.

Ok, for bold predictions Ill say:

Natalya to win battle royal setting up a title fued with Summer Ray.

Bryan to win his first match but Triple is inserted into main event anyway to make it a fatal four way.

Kane and NAO to beat the Shield.

Wade Barrett to win the Battle Royal.

CM Punk to return and set up a Stone Cold match, but nothing physical.

Batista to leave as World Heavyweight Champion. (Well it says bold!)

1) RYBAXEL will win the Tag Team Championships

No. That won't happen. The only team in the pre-show that could possibly win the belts is The Real Americans. Rybaxel are nothing without Heyman and are better off being used as enhancement talent for the teams that are being pushed. I really preferred both of them in singles action.

2) John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt will end in a no contest

The most likely of any of your predictions to happen. That match could really go either way at this point. I give Cena the win, but I nearly had to flip a coin on it. I'm going to disagree for now although you may end up being right.

3) Daniel Bryan will not leave Wrestlemania 30 as WWEWHC

No. If anyone not named Daniel Bryan takes the World Heavyweight Championship home tonight, the top officials in WWE have truly lost their minds. The image of tens of thousands screaming YES YES YES YES while Bryan holds up a belt in each hand after closing the show with his win is an iconic Wrestlemania moment of a generation. They won't have another opportunity for as good of an ending as this for a LONG time.

4) Sting makes his WWE debut

Every single year someone predicts Sting will debut for Wrestlemania. Every single year he doesn't.

5) STONE COLD Steve Austin will call out CM Punk or The Rock for WM31

Stone Cold Steve Austin is done. I want to see him compete as much as the next guy, but I highly doubt he will ever wrestle again. I won't even start on the CM Punk situation. Had you predicted anybody currently active on the roster, this would be a tiny miniscule bit more possible. Punk's gone. He's never coming back. I'll admit to it if he does end up returning tonight, but I honestly do not think he wants to return at all.

As for mine.... my boldest prediction is that I have Sheamus winning the Andre Memorial battle royal. It would be a good Wrestlemania moment for him and going with Big Show for the win just seemed like too safe of a bet.

I don't think there'll be a ton of unexpected stuff that'll go down. It's possible that Sting will make an appearance, or at least WWE debuts a video package on him or something. RVD will probably be a surprise participant in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal, but I'm not expecting many big surprises as far as out comes.

1. Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H

I honestly see no possible way WWE can keep Bryan out of the title match without the fans hijacking it and crapping all over it. Daniel Bryan MIGHT not beat Triple H, but there's practically zero chance that he loses to Trips. A report yesterday states that there's serious talk of making this either a submission or no DQ match, Triple H isn't known as a submission guy and a no DQ guarantees that there'll have to be a winner by hook or by crook. If it remains a standard one on one match, Bryan & Trips could both be disqualified, Vince McMahon could pop up and declare the title match a fourway or Trips himself does it. Either way, that's the only realistic expectation I can see for Triple H to be in the title match. Otherwise, Bryan moves on with a win.

2. WWE World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match

As I said, I see no way Bryan isn't in this match that won't result in fans hijacking his match, crapping all over it and condemning WrestleMania XXX as a huge letdown. It's possible Bryan might not win the title but, again, I simply don't see it happening. There hasn't been anyone at any given time as universally over as Daniel Bryan is in a very, very long time. Bryan overcoming the odds and becoming champion to deliver the payoff that most WWE fans seem to want would make for a classic and defining WrestleMania moment.

3. John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

This match might be the most up in the air of the show. On one hand, John Cena is the resident Superman of WWE who overcomes all odds and is the classic All American good guy. On the other, Bray Wyatt is the most compelling heel in wrestling who's work has earned him enthusiastic praise from management and fans alike. WWE has an opportunity to establish Bray Wyatt as a definitive, top level heel and I think Wyatt loses some steam if Cena goes over. The ideal scenario, in my opinion, is for Wyatt to score a clean win over Cena. That might not happen, though even a somewhat tainted victory would be a huge boost provided that Wyatt doesn't look like a complete pussy in the process. If Wyatt wins, he has the boast of taking Cena at the biggest show of the year. If he loses, he's another promising heel that had a lot of the wind taken out of his sails.

4. The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

I see little chance of Taker losing and this is a program that, in my opinion, Vince McMahon is responsible for dropping the ball on, if the reports that he ultimately made the calls during the build up for this match are true. Rather than painting Taker as vulnerable and in more trouble than he's ever been in, Vince decided to go the opposite direction and the result has been a lackluster build up. That doesn't mean that the match itself won't be damn good, especially if they're able to tell a great story, but a stronger build up could have only enhanced things.

5. Diva Invitational Match

The clusterfuck of the night will probably result, at least in my view, of AJ retaining her title because it's just so overwhelming. Every Diva in the locker room is against her, even her friend Tamina because she's been put in this match. AJ's the only strong heel presence in the match against a dozen or more women who "hate" her, so I see her somehow squeaking out a win.

6. Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

For me personally, I think that Aleksander Rusev will come out on top here. It's an opportunity for him to come out of nowhere in his first WM appearance and his first in-ring appearance in front of the main WWE audience to make an impression. I think that'd be especially true if he not only has a dominant performance in eliminating a lot of other participants, but if the last remaining few guys in there with him are big stars and heavy favorites.

7. The Shield vs. Kane & The New Age Outlaws

I'm leaning towards The Shield winning here. It "looks" like they're back on the same page, resulting in WWE pushing back their break up to a little further on. At the same time, WWE might try to go with the surprise turn of having Ambrose & Rollins betray Reigns out of the blue without any degree of warning. They may also go the more traditional route of having their issues suddenly flare up during the match due to miscommunication. Otherwise, I look for the Shield to come out on top. I'm thinking The Shield will remain as a team because, according to reports, there's talk of The Shield resuming their feud with The Wyatt Family in the coming months and will also be teaming with John Cena at house shows in various matches. If that's what WWE has planned, then The Shield goes over tonight.

8. WWE Tag Team Championship Match

I've little doubt that The Usos retain the tag titles and that this match will be used as the straw that breaks the camel's back as it pertains to The Real Americans. If Los Matadores or Rybaxel win, it'd be a huge letdown considering that they either haven't been seen for a while until very recently as Los Matadores have or if they've lost to every other team on the roster as Rybaxel have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back