my WM 23 poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raging Bull

this is the WM23 poster i made i used the logo off WWE AND got a backdrop of detoit and ran a filter over it....i put those superstars no paticular reason just sorta whose gonna be in the big main events...tell us what you think.

Heres one I threw together, Randy Orton obviously being in the main event

aakv0.png

Yaszie_123 said:
YEAH! Where The Fuck is RANDY ORTON!

fight the power yazie lol maybe hes in another match lol, good sig though but there all raw

How come in Raging Bull's poster there are 5 RAW Superstars, two of which are in DX? If you are going to make a poster, for anybody who wants to know, you have to incorporate both sides of the match or PPV. Here's my take on the promotion aspect of WM23.

Poster:

wrestlemania23_poster1copy.jpg

Cena's in the main event (you know he will be), and it's saying he's going for his hat-trick WWE Championship win at WrestleMania, because that picture is from WM22, his SECOND win of the title. It also subliminally states that all three brands are going to be involved in the PPV (RAW, SmackDown, and ECW). Personally, it's a pretty good promotion for the biggest PPV ever in wrestling history.

The One- You're pic involving Randy Orton is awesome. How did you create that. And I think you're right , he will be involved in the main event at WM some how. Has he ever been involved in the main event at a WM

all suckk the real one is better than all i guess this is how the fake ss poster was made buh no not upto the standard guys

rqaging bull got it, wwe wrestlemania posters dont focus on one person, they put everyone on the poster everyone pretty much on the card

kurt-angle said:
all suckk the real one is better than all i guess this is how the fake ss poster was made buh no not upto the standard guys

Dude, I would LOVE to see you do a better job than us. Post a WM23 promotional poster, and see what we think of it. If it's better than ours', then you can say ours' suck. But until then, STFU.

They all need alot of work in my opinion.

Poster One
The cuts are horrible, they are stretched out way too badly. There is absolutely no beldning on the cuts and its not even a Poster size. I would advise you read ALOT of tutorials and get some good brushes then come back and make another one, I'm sorry but this is not a good banner.

Poster Two
The best of the Three in my opinion. The cut is very nice. There are a few things I dont like, the Text doesnt really fit the banner, and there is nothing really to the backround, I think you could have done something with it.

Poster Three
Not too bad. Again the text is off with this one. Like the other two it needs a boarder quite badly, but a good attempt.

Well, you can't really have a border on a promotional poster, can you? But I do see what you mean.

Also, I agree that the text doesn't really go well with the poster, but could you specifiy which fnot would fit well? I literally looked for good fonts for 45 minutes, and then I just decided to put that one in.

Raging Bull said:
this is the WM23 poster i made i used the logo off WWE AND got a backdrop of detoit and ran a filter over it....i put those superstars no paticular reason just sorta whose gonna be in the big main events...tell us what you think.

i like the idea, but it looks too generic. i could see that poster for a 90's style wrestlemania but not today's.

The One said:
Heres one I threw together, Randy Orton obviously being in the main event

aakv0.png
I like but maybe both smackdown and raw maybe ecw involved. But i like it

thats sweet, all three of them, but i wish you would have put orton and cena on the same poster, cuz most likely if cena stays on raw, along with orton, thats gonna be the main event

cena vs orton

If the Randy Orton Poster Was The Actual One It Would Give Too Much of a Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back