My decline in forum thread posting production all started....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP

Pre-Show Stalwart
....when Dagger Dias put the brakes on my thread quality.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be in this predicament in the first place. Everybody (that's a regular forum user) used to like my old posts in the Old School Thread, well, I admit maybe just some of the thread posts were passably decent.

My favorite mods so far have to be KB because he's way funnier than Dagger, Slyfox696 and El Killjoy, and also Jack-Hammer because every time I'm on the verge of good posting, Jack-Hammer would be the first of the mods to reply. It's like Dagger, Slyfox and Killjoy don't care how much you post here on WZ, as long as you have the Golden Standards to abide by.

The Golden Standard being forum thread posts that just aren't my style or my cup of tea drinks. Never mind the fact that I started sucking as a forum poster so suddenly when Dagger undercut my post rates.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Now you know why I'm in this predicament because of Dagger Dias. Like I said, Mr. He Who Shall Not Be Called Rock Lesnar Anymore. I know KB can be self-righteous at times, but at least his heart's in the right place.

Dagger, Slyfox696 and El Killjoy are the Gold Standard admins around here on WZ, they don't care what you post so long as it's up to their Elite Gold Standards.

KB can be neutral though, but Jack-Hammer is the best mod you will ever appreciate.

You would be thinking "So much for the threat to start up WrestleRetro", and I have just signed on with WrestlingClique as I now await my release and eventual permanent ban.

Anyway, I thrive better when I post long titles. It's sort of understandable that I wouldn't like it if the mods force me to work a different thread posting style, which is one that's counter-productive to my time. Short thread titles blow like hooker's blowjobs, typical ****e behavior.

You're trying too hard. And if you're genuinely not trolling, then maybe it's time to get back on the meds.

You can start a thread about what ever you want to, as long as you don't, you know, plagiarise it.

You know, I didn't do all that kind of no-no when I was doing my first batch of threads before Dagger Dias put the brakes on my long thread titles and decent posts, especially in the Old School Forum. Now I realize KB is not the problem here.

You know, I didn't do all that kind of no-no when I was doing my first batch of threads before Dagger Dias put the brakes on my long thread titles and decent posts, especially in the Old School Forum. Now I realize KB is not the problem here.

Dagger does you a favour. It's a chore to read through that much text that doesn't really have any point.

If we're calling in to question whether or not Dagger Dias is a good person, I'd like to mention that in spite of the fact that I've been a complete asshole to him on many occasions, he's likely responsible for 80% of the green rep I've ever received.

I highly doubt that Dagger Dias is trying to make you look bad.

Be a man snowflake. Time to take responsibility for your own actions.

So sick of these lazy bastards who just want to blame their problems on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back