Mr. Wrestlemania vs. The Streak: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker

Mighty NorCal

SHALL WE BEGIN?
Who should the Undertaker put his streak on the line against this year??

Of course everyone wants HBK for the Texas thing. It would be great, no doubt, but very rarely are guys on the same car level as UT used in this kind of match up.

I was thinking Umaga, becuase that match would be absolutely excellent. bu Umaga has been hurt, and im not sure he can be built up enough to make him look a beliveable threat in the time between coming back, and facing him. SO no. well, maybe still.

I say Kozlov. He whips everyone's ass. "He want challenge". Have him stomp out Triple H, almost win the Rumble, whatever. keep building him from the point he is now. He would be perfect, and it would ne a stiff shoot fight style match, which I personally would find vastly entertaining.

Any suggestions?? What storyline, build, and opponet would be good for Taker this year at WM??

If this is a question of who I want to face the Undertaker at Wrestlemania 25, the Silver Anniversary of the premier event in professional wrestling, the one event that is meant to look back on and best personify what is Wrestlemania, then it's easily two of the men that mean so much to that pay per view.

I think without question, not so much the Texas thing, but a great match thing, that the Undertaker and Shawn Michaels should square off. It's the Self Proclaimed Mr. Wrestlemania vs. the Streak. Without question, Michaels would be the guy that fans feel would be the guy that ends the streak. There is so much history between the two and it's been more then a decade, no exaggeration, since the two have faced off. They have had 3 one on one matches, and all three of them were something special. They've hinted at this match the last two Royal Rumble, and I for one would love to see it happen.

That's what I want, and that's what I think should happen.

Now as for what I think might happen.

Umaga: Damn good possibility, and he fits the role perfectly for what Wrestlemania is all about against the Undertaker. He's an unstoppable monster, but very agile and quick. He's big, mean and viscous, and fits the profile of the monsters that the deadman has defeated at the biggest stage. Unlike guys like Bundy, Henry, or insert the name of random giant sloth, Umaga is mobile, and very agile. This could make for an excellent matchup, and my number two choice for the deadman.

As for Koslov or DiBiase, no, not at this point. For Teddy Jr. to defeat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania in his rookie year would be a monumental error of judgment by the WWE. This isn't like the Randy Orton situation a few years back. Orton had a few years of momentum building up to his match with the Undertaker, and it was ripe for him to take that spot. Randy Orton by that point had established that he could be the Undertaker, and that he was going to be around for a long time. DiBiase, while the name suggest he'll be there for a while, simply isn't ready and far too green to take that spot. Likewise with Koslov. I think that the Russian maybe a good opponent for the deadman, but I just can't see a smash mouth wrestler like Koslov being taken as a serious threat to the deadman. If it were any Mania besides 25, maybe, but not this one. This one has to be special.

What I'm beginning to think...
Triple H for the WWF Championship. Let's face it, Triple H is going to be in the main event of this pay per view as WWE champion, no doubt in my mind. Who could Triple H possibly face in the main event of the silver anniversary of this event. It's simple, the Deadman. Not only would it put the Streak on the line, it would be Streak vs. Title. Sure it's been done the last two years, but no one could say that those previous two would match the hype of Triple H vs. the Undertaker. These two have been on the same show for months, and had no interaction with each other, I think they're being kept separate for a reason. Plus, the build would be tremendous. It would be a rematch from Wrestlemania X-7, again in Houston, arguably both wrestlers best Mania match to date.

So If I'm saying who I want, then it's going to be Shawn Michaels, but I'm beginning to think it's going to be Triple H vs. the Undertaker for it all.

Well, your question of who should face The Undertaker and WM 25, I think it should be a younger talent just so that a younger talent gets some exposure against one the best wrestlers this business has had in a story to try and end The Undertaker's streak.

With the younger talent, I don't really know yet, I think NorCal's choice of Kozlov would be great since after all Kozlov is looking for a challenge and there isn't a bigger challenge than wrestling The Undertaker at a WrestleMania.

Getting onto who I would like to face The Undertaker, I think that with this being the Silver Anniversary this should be a match with two very high profile wrestlers to make this match as big as possible. I do not want Triple H to wrestler The Undertaker though, it's already happened and the result would be the same. Yes, it would be a good match, but I don't think The Undertaker needs another world title win at WrestleMania.

I don't know, this may be a long shot, maybe Vince McMahon? He could claim that he made WrestleMania and he should be the biggest star or WrestleMania and how he knows he can beat The Undertaker.

Also, the choice that everyone is thinking about, Shawn Michaels. This is how I would have it. The Undertaker eliminates Shawn Michaels, as The Undertaker is about to win, Shawn Michaels runs out and throws The Undertaker out and then when Shawn Michaels is in the ring next night on RAW, the lights go out, The Undertaker appears in the ring, tombstones Shawn Michaels and points to the WrestleMania sign, signifying that he wants HBK at WrestleMania. Shawn Michaels then appears on SmackDown and ambushes The Undertaker and gets on the microphone and tells The Undertaker that he has never had the chance to go 1 on 1 with Mr. WrestleMania at WrestleMania and at WrestleMania 25, he will stop The Undertaker's show.

For Wrestlemania 25, the Silver Anniversary, things have to be special. I personally will be extremely disappointed if Shawn Michaels isn't the Undertaker's opponent, and if these two don't main event the paper view. Both of these men are terrific performers, even if both have been getting somewhat worse recently. They can bring the best out of each other. This NEEDS to happen at this Wrestlemania, especially considering that this may be the last Wrestlemania for both of them, at least where they still are at the level to put on the best match of all time. That is what this match could very well be: the best match of all time.

Imagine HBK vs. The Undertaker in a One Hour Ironman Match.

HBK gets the first pin with a superkick out of nowhere. Undertaker gets a pin with a chokeslam. Undertaker gets a pin with a Last Ride. HBK submits the Deadman with a Sharpshooter. The Undertaker is down and HBK tunes up the band, only to have it reversed into a tombstone piledriver within the last minute.

This would be among the greatest matches of all time, and would allow HBK to have the distinction of being the only person to pin or submit Undertaker at Wrestlemania, while allowing the Undertaker to maintain his streak. It's perfect.

I think most people, myself included, want Shawn Michaels to face Undertaker at WM25. It's in Texas and the 25th anniversary. It only seems fitting that Mr. Wrestlemania faces the man 16-0 at WM. They've alluded a match between these two twice at the Royal Rumble. This year, they could both eliminate each other at the same time, thus evening the score and lead to a match at Wrestlemania.

Another option is Triple H vs Undertaker. They're the two biggest stars on Smackdown and these two haven't even been in the same ring, on TV at least, since Triple H moved to Smackdown. It's clear that WWE is holding off this feud as long as possible since it's the biggest money match Smackdown has. We haven't seen these two have a match in ages, and I don't think Phenom Taker has ever faced Triple H. However, WWE also keeps alluding to Jeff Hardy going over HHH someday, maybe even at Wrestlemania.

I can't think of any other opponent for Taker at WM25. It's the 25th anniversary. It's obvious that Taker's streak is not going to end but at least it'll be a great match. I just don't think guys like Umaga and Koszlov are big enough stars to be in such a high caliber match.

Really, I think there are only two options, and one pales in comparison to the other one.

Option #1: Undertaker vs. Umaga
--Your standard "Undertaker is in a feud with a monster and slays him at WrestleMania" match. He's done it with Gonzales, he's done it with Kane, he's done it with Sid, etc. He and Umaga could put on a great series of matches. But, in the end, its just another typical Taker-Mania match.

Option #2: Undertaker vs. HBK
--I, like everyone else, think that this match would be a great way to celebrate the 25th anniversary of WrestleMania. I don't think, though, that they should be in a feud. I think that they should use the opportunity to keep both of them face and actually pick those two for the "Brand Supremacy" match. That would allow us to really sink our teeth into it because we won't have to worry about "why does Taker look like the bad guy here?" or "HBK is just jobbing because he's the villain" or something. Though I like HBK better, I'd naturally want Taker to win just out of the streak continuing. But I think this match could be given the majority of the show and wouldn't get boring for even a minute lol.

I'd prefer Option #2, obviously, but Option #1 works. But here's another reason why Option #2 would work better in my opinion: WrestleMania usually consists of a grouping of about 8 matches with similar spots each time.

MONEY IN THE BANK
WM23 = Money in the Bank
WM24 = Money in the Bank

WOMEN'S DIVISION
WM23 = Melina vs Ashley
WM24 = Beth & Melina vs Maria & Ashley

CELEBRITY INVOLVEMENT
WM23 = Lashley vs. Umaga
WM24 = Floyd Mayweather vs. Big Show

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
WM23 = Undertaker vs. Batista
WM24 = Undertaker vs. Edge

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
WM23 = Cena vs. HBK
WM24 = Orton vs. HHH vs. Cena

RANDOM FEUD #1
WM23 = ECW Originals vs. New Breed
WM24 = HBK vs. Flair

RANDOM FEUD #2
WM23 = Benoit vs. MVP
WM24 = Batista vs. Umaga

RANDOM FEUD #3
WM23 = Khali vs. Kane
WM24 = JBL vs. Finlay

So look at what we could have here for WrestleMania 25:

MONEY IN THE BANK = Money in the Bank
WOMEN'S DIVISION = Who cares?
CELEBRITY INVOLVEMENT = ???
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP = ???
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP = HHH vs. Hardy?
RANDOM FEUD #1 = Undertaker vs. HBK
RANDOM FEUD #2 = John Cena vs. Batista (if they want to continue to have those two fight it out in a rubber match kind of thing)
RANDOM FEUD #3 = ???

Opens up a lot of spots for something new to happen, while you still have a lot of dependable guys. You still have Jericho, Orton, Edge, Kennedy, Morrison, Shelton, MVP, Kane, Big Show, Umaga, Matt Hardy, Miz, Finlay, Mysterio, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, etc etc etc. Undertaker and HBK don't need to be in the title matches. Sure, they'd do a hell of a job in them as they always do, but I think it'd be awesome to have the two of them in a one-on-one match at Mania just to cap off the 25 year celebration, and since we have enough guys that we can depend on to still bring about a good show (ESPECIALLY the MITB match) I doubt we'd lose anything by booking the two of them into the same match.

I definately think it should be shawm michaels vs. undertaker at wrestlemania 25. On one hand u have HBK who has had some of the greatest performances in the history of wrestlemania and is known as Mr. Wrestlemania. On the other side u have another legendary wrestlemania competetitotr in the undertaker who is undefeated at wrestlemania. Not only is this a match between two wrestlemania legends which can celebrate the silver anniversary of the event, this match would take place in texas the home state of both competitors. Also, you could buld it like this: last year at wrestlemania HBK ended the legendary career of ric flair this year at wrestlemania he will try to end to legendary streak of the deadman. This match has the abosolute perfect build up there are so many factors which come to play in this match it would be stupid not to have it.

Ok, I think the best options for The Undertaker's match at WM25 are Triple H and Shawn Michaels, and I hate to pick between the two soooo... how about a triple threat? I don't see a reason not to. Look, you got The Undertaker who's 16-0 at WM. You got "Mr. WrestleMania" himself Shawn Michaels. And you got one of the best in the business to day. And making this a Title match wouldn't hurt either. Actually that would just make it better. That way the match would be harder for Taker to win because he'll be outnumbered, and it would be in Texas, where Taker and HBK are from. This would be a great match for all three. And I would have Shawn Michaels winning, thus winning the title and ending the deadman's streak.

I think this is a multiple piece question.

1. Who is on the level of Taker to have them pose a legit threat to the streak?

2. How could the match actually be booked? Taker is likely going in the favorite regardless.

3. Who could hype the match up best? Taker usually only cuts 1-3 promos on the match. His opponent usually has a good month of exposure.

To answer any of these questions is difficult, but can be done. There is a short list of people that I'd WANT to face taker, but a significantly larger list of guys who can do so.

HBK - The Texas showdown, Mr. Wrestlmania VS the Streak, Legend VS Legend, Icon VS Icon. While this has already been forshadowed, it may not happen THIS year. Taker and HBK don't need to carry each other, which is a good thing, but it also takes them both out of all other matches. However, this may be the best option.

HHH - Rematch anyone? The only thing I don't like about this match is that its been done already. Next.

Jericho - I could see Jericho getting in a short feud with Taker before mania. Sure, it would be interbrand, but since when does that matter. Legendary Face VS Arrogant Heel. It could be epic. BUT it likely won't happen.

Monster Heel (Umaga, Koslov, etc.) - This would look like most of Taker's WM matches. It would play out a little differently per the character, but they are also likely candidates for Taker to go over.

The Brian Kendrick/MVP - Yeah, I'm grouping them together, but they are both up and coming heels. MVP VS RIP wouldn't be bad, and TBK could try to hold his own against a legend. I don't see either being chosen for the match, but these are random others that I could see in the picture.

Random Face (Kennedy, Jeff Hardy, etc.) - I don't see anyone in this category being involved, as they wouldn't have any reason to be. Taker VS any non-main event face will squash them (If not in the match, than in the crowd support). No one would believe them going over taker without turning heel, which doesn't seem likely to happen.

So, from all of this, unless something random hits us soon, I'd see Taker facing HBK at mania. I mean, this is what the WWE has supposively been hyping for the past 2 years, and would make a ton of sense (which is also why I believe it might not happen).

I really see HBK and Taker trying to see who the better man is once and for all, and Wrestlemania would be the perfect place. Now, in what match type? I don't know, but the scenarios that have Michaels actually scoring a pin over Taker sound EPIC. However, I still see Taker winning whatever match he gets put in.

HBK would be a very good choice to fight Taker at Wrestlemania. Their interaction at the end of the Royal Rumble last year was classic. But I have another possibility.......John Cena.

I really think Taker-Cena is the biggest matchup that the WWE can put on at this current time so why not put it at Wrestlemania? No one really believes Taker will lose his streak against any other opponent, but I think there would be some doubt among fans if the opponent is Cena. Also, Cena is the WWE's biggest star right now, so to put him in a match vs Taker would be gold. If booked correctly, it could go down as one of the most anticipated matches in Wrestlemania history. I would love to see this match at a WM.

An interesting thread here. Well I think we all know that the Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak wont end, especially not at Wrestlemania 25. I personally don't want it to end as I want to see Taker retire with the streak intact. There are a few possibilites as to who his opponent will be at Wrestlemania in Texas.

Umaga - I have been waiting for this match for a long time now. It has potential to be an entertaining big man match as I think they could work very well together. Umaga should be returning soon so I think this gives enough time to build him up as a dominant monster that will tear through anything in it's path. If this match happens, I can only see it being a one off match as I don't think their feud could last for very long at all.

Shawn Michaels - I do NOT want to see this match. Shawn is on Raw, and Taker is on Smackdown. Sure, they could have a interbrand match but what would it accomplish? Both men are at their stages of their career where they should be putting others over, not hogging the spotlight at such an old age. The match will be good, but I doubt it will happen as I think they don't need to have another match with one another.

Vladimir Kozlov - You know what, I love this idea. That match would be very intruiging especially if Kozlov is still undefeated come Wrestlemania. Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak against a man that is undefeated will definately sell. I think the WWE might possibly go with this match up as it makes sense for many reasons. It would be a hard hitting match with Kozlov going into the match as a very dominant selfish human being. Kozlov is fairly over enough to be Undertaker's opponent.

Jeff Hardy - My original thought for Wrestlemania was to have Jeff Hardy challenge Triple H for the WWE Championship. But since they recently faced each other, it might not have the same effect. If the Undertaker wins the WWE Championship at Survivor Series or Armeggeddon, this match has GREAT potential. Jeff Hardy vs The Undertaker for the WWE Championship would sell. I thought it would be the best way to have Hardy finally win the big one, but then I just remembered that Hardy shouldn't be the man to end the Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak. Having Hardy lose won't make much sense, so I doubt this match will happen.

So I personally hope the Undertaker faces Vladimir Kozlov or even possibly Umaga at Wrestlemania 25, while Jeff Hardy challenges Triple H for the WWE Title at the same event. Since Hardy won last year, and Triple H won at No Mercy, this can be the decider in which Jeff Hardy finally wins the big one.

I would love to see jericho feud with taker. But i don't want it to happen because then jericho wont have the title. anyways jericho vs taker woul be amazing. can you imagine the hype, the build up. To greats in the ring. One of the best heels vs one of the best faces ever. And if jericho could win this imagine Raw next day. it would be like a stepping stone for jericho to make him look like a title threat every day of teh year.

Without a doubt, they should make Undertakers vs Mvp happen at Wm 25, Buried Alive Match Ending the undertakers Wm streak... But not only that...

They should have orton fued with taker first, and have taker beat him, And after Mvp defeats Taker, You can start a fued between Orton and Mvp, with Mvp turning face, rubbing it in Ortons face that he was able to kill a legend that not even the legend killer could...

My personal prefrence would be Jeff Hardy. I was still a kid when Taker Vs. Hardy for the Undisputed Title happened on Raw in the ladder match. It is still my favorite match ever because I was such a Hardy fan and I really thought he was gonna win it. Never before was I so invested into the match and on my feet the whole time. Hardy eventually lost but in the storyline got takers respect. The match itself was pretty enjoyable regardless of my emotional attachment. I think it would be awesome for a rematch of sorts. It would be a very great and interesting feud, and people would love to see. Hardy would do alot of cool bumps and taker would throw Hardy around. Regardless if Hardy would win, I think it would still be electric fying and very entertaining but than again it's what I would want to see not nessasarily who would be the best fit.

A profitable match would be John Cena vs The Undertaker due to the fact that they are both hugely over and this could also be the annual brand vs brand match. Undertaker has a history of fighting the younger guys at Wrestlemania and W25 should be no exception. Besides even though Taker would win he could still put Cena over. (If over means a bloody mess then ya over) I don't care for Cena too much, but hey he is a former champ and a complete baby face. For my money he is the next logical and profitable choice for the next victim of the dead mans streak.

It's Texas, it's The Undertaker, it's Wrestlemania. One man and one man alone comes to mind. Shawn Michaels. With his appearnces on television seemingly becoming less, it's a big worry of mine he's thinking of leaving sooner rather than later. It would be an absolute crime for him to leave without a proper rivalry/match with The Undertaker. Yes, before anyone tries to correct me, I realise they have had this before; namely the first Hell in a Cell match. But we've never really seen a feud. That match was great no doubt, but it was a gimmick, and Kane was involved. The real point of it was for the Kane/Taker feud, rather than Shawn/Taker.

This Wrestlemania Vince cannot miss out on the opportunity he has. This has been stemming at Royal Rumble. Shawn and Taker have fans from the older era, as well as fans from now. I think this could be one of the biggest selling PPV's, mainly down to this match. You know how much fans complain nowadays, usually peopel who love the attitude era. I think this would shut them up for a while at least.

I don't even need to talk a lot about how amazing the match would be - I think the 2 names speak for themselves.

I've got to agree on Taker vs HBK here. The two longest-serving stars of WWE at present, two legends in their own right. You have "Mr. Wrestlemania" on the one hand, you have Taker's streak on the other. Both are from Texas. A hometown-crowd showdown to define who is the better of the two. Maybe HBK with a desire for one more "high profile" win, by ending Undertaker's streak? Maybe the Deadman to go over the Showstopper and maintaining his incredible streak? In any case, this match should definitely be on the card for WM's 25th anniversary, simply for the reason that neither man is very likely to be involved in a longer championship run in the future anymore, both because they don't need it and also don't want it anymore -this would be an awesome "legends" match, it could also be WWE's "brand supremacy" match of the year, plus it could make for a great feud... And it needs to happen now, as both Taker and HBK are drawing near to the end of the careers, and I do not think either will go too much longer than maybe another 2 years.

WWE has enough other up-and-coming stars and main eventers who would serve a better purpose in the respective title pictures than the "old guys" HBK and Taker; and those two can put on an exciting match easily enough without any title involved whatsoever. If WWE figures a decent storyline to go with it, and both Taker and HBK put their minds to it, they could easily steal the show in such an encounter at WM25.

I for one do not feel the need for Taker to "sacrifice" his streak for a younger guy, just to get him over. It has happened once too often for my taste that big stars laid down for younger ones in the hope that they would be the next big thing (anyone remember Hogan and Brock Lesnar?), but in the end the great expectations were disappointed. Any young star who scores a victory over the Undertaker at ANY PPV gets a huge rub - seriously, no one needs to end his "streak"; of this, I feel only another "legend" is worthy; even though it might not "mean" so much for another already established and over star; but such a victory needs to be a testimony both to the achievements of that particular wrestler, and honor those, as well as it has to do The Undertaker justice - it just makes no sense for him, after having beaten so many great stars over the course of his career, and many at WM, to then lose to just "anybody" who has yet to pay his dues. As an example: It simply also wouldn't have meant half as much if anyone other than Shawn Michaels had been Flair's opponent in his last match, if only to get the biggest reaction possible out of a crowd. You have to make events like that to mean as much as they can; and even if a young star might get a rub from such a high profile win, there is no guarantee he will honor the sacrifice made. And as said - a rub for a younger guy can be gotten out of ANY (PPV) victory over someone like The Undertaker; you don't need a streak-ender at WM25 for that.

For Wrestlemania 25, the Silver Anniversary, things have to be special. I personally will be extremely disappointed if Shawn Michaels isn't the Undertaker's opponent, and if these two don't main event the paper view. Both of these men are terrific performers, even if both have been getting somewhat worse recently. They can bring the best out of each other. This NEEDS to happen at this Wrestlemania, especially considering that this may be the last Wrestlemania for both of them, at least where they still are at the level to put on the best match of all time. That is what this match could very well be: the best match of all time.

Imagine HBK vs. The Undertaker in a One Hour Ironman Match.

HBK gets the first pin with a superkick out of nowhere. Undertaker gets a pin with a chokeslam. Undertaker gets a pin with a Last Ride. HBK submits the Deadman with a Sharpshooter. The Undertaker is down and HBK tunes up the band, only to have it reversed into a tombstone piledriver within the last minute.

This would be among the greatest matches of all time, and would allow HBK to have the distinction of being the only person to pin or submit Undertaker at Wrestlemania, while allowing the Undertaker to maintain his streak. It's perfect.

I definitely do agree that the Undertaker's match at Wrestlemania 25 should be an Iron Man Match; although I am of the opinion that he should never be beat at Wrestlemania, I think he should give someone the rub by barely eking out a win. Although I would love to see him face Shawn Michaels, I think he should face Vladimir Kozlov for the WWE Championship. Currently, Kozlov is on the path of Yokozuna. What I mean to say by this is that he is on the path to winning the WWE Championship, holding it for a somewhat lengthy reign, losing it back to Triple H, and then being jobbed out into oblivion. If Kozlov is to be anything more than a short-term uber-heel (I am thinking 1 1/2 to 2 years here), then I think the only option the WWE has is to have him face the Undertaker in a long, grueling, and suspenseful Wrestlemania match.

There are a few people who i'd like to see Taker wrestle at this years Wrestlemania. I honestly think the streak will be broken this year, and i will post onto who would be the best choices to break it.

Shawn Micheals: Shawn and Taker would have an unbelievable match where throughout the whole thing the entire crowd in attendance will be on their feet. No matter their age these two can still put on matches that amaze the shit out of me, and i have yet to see them wrestle against each other. I think it would also be good for Shawn's nickname "Mr. Wrestlemania" considering Shawn retired Flair last year, and this year he breaks the streak of the person who is bassiclly the only threat to that title. I think this has the potential to be an amazing match and i'd love to see it.

Kozlov: I never liked this guy, but he's grown on me. I really want Kozlov to be big, and I think this is the perfect way to rocket him to main event status. Kozlov looks like he could destroy anyone and he says he wants better people to wrestle, and this would be perfect. I would actually love to see Kozlov end the streak.

John Cena: This match would be legendary, and it would sell so much more tickets, and much more people would buy this pay per view just to see this match. I'm a pretty big Cena, and Taker fan, so this match to me would be just plain fucking amazing to watch.

Those are the three people i'd love to see break Takers streak at WM 25

Undertake vs Shawn Michaels WrestleMania 25

I think that if this match were to happen at next years WrealeMania 25 then this would be the biggest match of the night and also would be the biggest in WrestleMania history.

At the current moment these two guys are easily the best right at the top taking the number 1 and 2 spots Undertaker being number 1.

In my opinion, its one of two matches.

A) The Undertaker V John Cena

B) The Undertaker V Shawn Michaels

These two matches are huge in their own right, but i think John Cena vs the Undertaker could be epic. You have the most popular, controversial superstars in the WWE in a long time in Cena and the Deadman and his legacy going at it. Imagine the fans, the crowd will be so hostile for Cena, it be like his a Terrorist. And imagine if John Cena did end the streak, it would change Wrestling forever

HBK Vs the Undertaker is another excellent match for the 25th Anniversary and they have been teasing it for some time, two legends in their home time, doesnt get any better than this. The crowd will be into it, and it will probably be a classic in many of the fans eyes.

Either way, the WWE has 2 epic matches they can have in regards to the Undertaker at next years WM. Im torn on which match, but i'd probably go with Cena/Undertaker as it could EPIC.

its gonna have to be undertaker vs HBK this has been teased now for two years and i think it will start at the royal rumble taker threw HBK over the top rope in 07 and HBK threw taker over at 08 and i think 09 both will eliminate each other and will start the fire of this fued which will end in a great match between hbk vs taker at mania 25

I think The Undertaker should put his streak on the line against Shawn Michaels, this would simply be the perfect match all round in my opinion

I don't think people want this match just because its in Texas, i'm sure every wrestling fan would love to see this spectacle occur, two legends of sports entertainment battling it out at the grandest stage of them all.

I think if Shawn Michaels can't face The Undertaker i'd pick Triple H, i'd pick him only if it was Taker's last match because this would be another great prospect along with HBK vs Taker.

I honestly don't think Kozlov should get a chance at taking The Undertaker's unbeaten run away, this guy has only been in the company a relatively short time and has'nt got any rep from what i've seen.

Like i said earlier, HBK or Triple H and it would be a perfect WrestleMania main event

Undertaker v HBK and they both retire. It's time for them both to go, and they should go out in style, especially with being the only ones left from the beginning, epsecially Taker with being there forever, but Taker should win and retire with the streak intact.

ey hows it goin
jus joined up on this thing.

This is a good topic as their are not many wrestlers that could go toe-toe with the undertaker at wrestle mania,

The first person that obviously comes to mind is Shawn Michaels.
Because of WM 25 being in texas n the recent history that these 2 have had at th last 2 RR. many believe that HBK could do what Kurt Angle did to him which is get eliminated by the undertaker but come back in the ring and then eliminate the Undertaker and then build up a fued which goes to WM

BUT, what if we twist things around...

imagine the undertaker and shawn michaels both in thr RR match, HBK goes for superkick on Taker but misses, Taker chokeslams him out of the ring, Hbk stares Taker down, then, wait! out of no where Santino Marella eliminates him(much like wat maven did). Taker gets back in the ring n tries to get him back Santino runs away by eliminating himself we then see taker chase santino through the crowd but we dont know if he ever gets his hands on him.

Then On monday night raw Santino starts to brag about wat he did. Also starts to liken his reign of the IC title to Takers winning streak. Lights go out taker appears on the titantroin does his usual "your final resting ground has been chosen" have a casket match at no way out but hav beth pheonix involved in away so a handicap casket match where beth is thrown into the casket

but leading u to no way out have santino build up momentum by defeatin some upper and middle card wrestlers like koi kingston mayb CM punk, william Regal and even Kane

Like i already said at no way out beth gets dumped in the casket.

Then she doesnt appear for a while until WM to try n help santino win but they fail

Another Scenario could be that he does eliminate taker in the rumble n then starts to brag about it on raw the same night santino wins #1 contership for Ic title at no way out. At no way out lights go out takers theme plays lights go bak on n beth is gone Santino is distracted n loses .we dont see Beth till couple weeks b4 WM Taker tells santino if he wants her back he has to then get her contract which will b hanging above the ring.
have Taker vs Santino in a ladder match winner if taker wins he gets beths soul if santino wins he gats her back

other ppl could be Vladnir Koslov wants a challenge
Ted Dibiase jr with his father in his corner
or Cody Rjodes with dusty in his corner
much like Orton

Even Christian
if he does return

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members