Morrison Is The New Number 1 Contender!

Maybe it's a little premature, but what I like about this feud is that it shows the success of the youth movement. Miz vs. Morrison, no Cenas Ortons Hunters, just the young blood battling for the covenant. Morrison is a great wrestler and has main event written all over him, let's just hope he makes the best out of this chance because it can make him or break him.

Morrison has been on a roll lately so it is nice to see him get rewarded with being the number one contender. I hope the match is set at RR instead of a random Raw as Morrison need to be seen as a PPV player to advance his career.

The potential for a great feud between the two is there. They already have history with each other and had matches in the lower card. Maybe it is time to move it higher up the card to see how well the fans react to it at a higher level. If I remember correctly the Miz always seem to have Morrison's number, appearing on top in their matches. For the feud to work Miz has to win this one. They would have on and off interaction until the build up to Summerslam to kick start the feud. If all goes to plan then they can be the 3rd billing of the main events at Summerslam whereby Morrison finally gets one over his rival.

I was absolutely excited about John Morrison winning the Number 1 Contendership for the WWE Heavyweight Championshiop. Not only that, but I was glad that there was actually a Number 1 Contender's Match. I knew it was only a matter of time, because John Morrison's push mirrors that of Jeff Hardy's 2 years ago. They matched Jeff Hardy with Triple H, much like John Morrison was matched with Sheamus. Jeff's second WWE Title match was, more or less, a squash, as will Morrison's be. I was afraid, and now can confirm after watching Monday Night Raw tonight, they've dropped the ball with Morrison. Putting John Morrison's first WWE Heavyweight Championship match on Monday Night Raw next week is a major waste. Oh well, there's always 2011 TLC...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back