• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Monday Night Raw - April 29, 2013 LD

The Butcher

📶
WOO HOO! Cena's injured!

Wait, what? He's not missing any time because of it?

Well, it should still be a good show, and it's live this week so post all the spoilers you want!*

shield-downs-undertaker.jpg

What I prescribe for tonight:

-The Shield's reign of terror continues.

-Ryback and John Cena turn the heat up another notch, with Ryback possibly going after Cena's injury.

-AJ Lee wearing booty shorts.

-Fandangoing a-plenty!

Enjoy the show!

*not a guarantee that you won't receive infractions for posting spoilers

Cena's injured, Ryback vs Bo Dallas for the vacant strap at Extreme Rules.

With the recent booking we've had, why the heck not?

Not sure if I'm sold on the nickname 'Hounds of Justice'. I keep thinking of that Kate Bush song.
OH OW OH AW OH.

John Cena is about to do a Make a Wish spot, let's all chastise and boo him.

The logic behind having everyone's second in commands compete to choose the stipulation was nothing short of fantastic. A ladder match is the stipulation I'd love to see but then again all 3 men have won MITB.

perfect opportunity for someone, idk who, definitely not ryback, to shell shock the make a wish kid and get some heat.

Well so much for our thoughts of Ryback or Shield coming out...which i'm kind of glad about cause you know Cena would have laid out whoever it was so the kids could "get a pin" on a real superstar.

I don't like it when the tag team partner of the singles competitor is not out there. Makes no sense. Where's Sandow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back