Miz beats Benoit?!?!?!?

E

EP Punk

OK, seriously, who has The Wolverine pissed off lately? First, he taps to John Cena-WWE truck and thought he was a wrestler, and now he gets beat by Miz? Sure, it was with help from MVP, but damn, putting over people is one thing, but MIZ?!?!?!? On a related note, does anyone think its funny as hell that the Miz came off looking like a better WRESTLER than the WWE Champ? Miz>Cena HA!!! Never would have imagined!!

I get the feeling that Benoit feels that he is obligated to put over the young Talent(not that I could call Miz talent), But the Booking team needs to get their Heads out of their asses and realise that you can put over people without destroying any credibility. I don't like Miz's gimmick I think that it is a Miztake. they need to repackage him so he doesn't look like an absolute knob, acting like one and looking like one is two different things. Its reasonable that the Miz will come out better than Cena in a match that has been booked by the Smackdown bookers, RAW needs to get some new ones that cn script a match really well.

I don't think Benoit minds putting over the young talent.

It was non-title, it was an illegal interference by someone he recently pinned with the same move at Wrestlemania.

Plus, he has the belt.

I think he is fine with his role in the scenario.

He's a team player.

Just a question, why the hell was this moved to the spoiuler section? I posted this @ 10:18 pm...almost 20 minutes AFTER SmackDown, and then just got bitched @ for postinbg a spoiler...nice..but back to the topic at hand, it does show the professionalism of Benoit to put over a guy like Miz, but the fact that Miz came off looking better than cena ever has..on Raw or Smackdown is hilarious!!!!

^^ I think your thread was moved because Smackdown in the US appears before Smackdown in the UK. UK viewers who haven't watched the show, or read the spoilers, don't want to be spoiled about the matches.

As far as Miz over Beniot goes, I think Beniot could afford it, cosidering he dominated most of the match. I think that it was a good chance to showcase the Miz and despite what some people may think, he is improving in the ring, as he was not only able to beat Beniot, even if he did get help from MVP, but he was also able to get inside the ring and take the majority of beniot's aresenal without going down.

Miz should stick to doing MizTV

As for Benoit, creative need to make thier mind up as to what their going to do with him, he wasnt on TV much leading up to NWO and he wasnt on TV much leading up to WM23, the title should be in MVP's possesion and Benoit should be on RAW!

I totally agree being a Benoit fan, but one thing I did notice while watching that match was that the Miz can actually wrestle better than I thought he could. I think if they would have continued the undefeated storyline with him like the did with C.M. Punk for a while he could have developed to a stronger character maybe also. And it was a loss to continue the MVP vs Benoit storyline so i'm not scurred. lol, but one thing I do agree on is that him having so many loses, especially to tapping to Cena on raw and well, miz on smackdown but atleast they kind of pushing the young talent.

I don't think Benoit minds putting over the young talent.

It was non-title, it was an illegal interference by someone he recently pinned with the same move at Wrestlemania.

Plus, he has the belt.

I think he is fine with his role in the scenario.

He's a team player.

Exactly. That is how it works when you are a veteran. The older guys put over the younger guys because if they didnt, what would happen when the older guys left. There would be this dead, no talent.

Kane did it with Umaga. Taker did it with Mr. Kennedy. Benoit is doing it with MVP. HBK is doing it with Cena. Its just how it works.

King Booker did it with Lashley. Finlay started to do it with The Boogeyman, but that dropped quickly.

^^ I think your thread was moved because Smackdown in the US appears before Smackdown in the UK. UK viewers who haven't watched the show, or read the spoilers, don't want to be spoiled about the matches.

As far as Miz over Beniot goes, I think Beniot could afford it, cosidering he dominated most of the match. I think that it was a good chance to showcase the Miz and despite what some people may think, he is improving in the ring, as he was not only able to beat Beniot, even if he did get help from MVP, but he was also able to get inside the ring and take the majority of beniot's aresenal without going down.

Actually the UK and Australia Get It Before The USA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back