The Miz Retains The WWE Championship

Ya know what? I don't think its The Miz's fault that his credibility is being questioned.

I think that creative mishandled this entire WM lead up in every way possible. There were several missteps Vince and creative took leading up to last night's PPV that drastically undermined Miz's progress such as...

1. The Rock being guest host. Sorry to disappoint all you new PG fans but The Rock overshadowed all the performers on the card with the exception of Taker/HHH. Dead or not, the Attitude Era is always going to overshadow everything being done today.

Consider this, Stone Cold is guest referee in what was a throwaway match to begin with just to give it some credibility....The Rock is guest host....HHH/Taker which was already done before at WM was redone to give the card that interesting quality match. The Rock ends up not only deciding the main event but also beats down both the contender AND the champion...

2. This match was supposed to be billed as John Cena vs. The Miz period The End. Built up properly this could've been a legitimate main event in today's wrestling world.

Problem: The Rock/Cena feud was built up way too fast and poorly timed. This became Rock/Cena oh yeah the Miz too...

3. Cena losing his huge fan base. Before the Rock came out Cena was undoubtedly "THE" face of the company. His popularity took a massive hit turning him semi heel before the PPV. I mean he couldn't even speak at the WM Press Conference because he was booed out of the building. He paused several times because you could see it visibly bothered him. He has no choice but to go heel now unless they make the Rock do something so underhanded as to make the fans have no choice but to hate him,

Problem: Majority of adult fans are bored with SuperCena and can't think of any reason to really wanna cheer him combined with the fact that I don't think The Rock can do anything right now to make him a heel short of telling the fans to go screw themselves...

Vince jumped the gun on a Rock/Cena feud and completely buried his champion to third billing in his own main event. Bottom line was that the way this feud was going fans weren't interested in the match, they were waiting for The Rock to interfere. I think it speaks volumes when the Guest Host of WrestleMania overshadows the two guys actually competing in the ring.

You know how it should've been handled imho? I'll give ya a short gen description...

Rock is announced as guest host of WM....he comes out and makes much more subtle jabs at Cena...not so in your face like he did...something subtle...

Allow Miz/Cena proper buildup without the Hosts involvement...on the go home show you have Miz cut a promo similar to the one that he did without mentioning Cena/Rock...

Cena comes out in superface (yawn) and promos about winning the belt and yadda yadda yadda...

Rock comes out and interupts cutting promos on both participants in the ME and more subtle shots but have him more as an inbetweener...leave him vague...he says he plans to kick someone's ass at some point but you don't really know who he is after...

WM comes Cena vs Miz and follow the same format...Rock shocks everyone by costing Cena the belt without any sort of reason. Rock does his thing with the fans followed by Cena shoving him and asking why he did what he did while Miz is recovering on the outside...Rock/Cena staredown interrupted by Miz blindsiding Cena with the belt and Riley hitting the Rock.

You accomplish several things....you leave mystery as to why the Rock cost Cena the belt and building up an epic feud...The Miz lays out everyone making him a credible heel and you KEEP HIM RELEVANT!

I repeat...this should've been Miz/Cena... not Rock/Cena and other guy who happens to be there by default...

Vince overshooting his load ruined the ME of WM by burying his own champion in the top feud...That was the perception and regardless of how it played out he jerked Miz over...nothing he could've done would've helped him looked better because he was facing a loaded deck.

Heels should look weak yes...but not to the point where they get beat up by hosts not even wrestling on the card whether it be The Rock or anyone else...he should've been handled as a legitimate threat and not third billing on a one on one match...

Like I said previously The Miz doesn'T need to be credible to any of you, he look weak and beatable so people hate him even more when he retain all the time.

Stop looking at how he is booked and look what comes out of it. No matter how he won, Vince thought enough of The Miz to make him be in the main event of Mania and beat the "face" of the company John Cena.

Miz has been given the rub that none of you thought he would before Mania no matter how he won it, someone in the back believe in him.

I am also tired of seeing people shitting on The Miz because he's been a reality star. He was a fan of the product back then and he is a fan of the product that made his way to his dream.

We don't blame John Cena for being a rapper (I know John didn't get his fame before wrestling but still), he was a fan of the product since he was a kid and work his way up same for The Miz.

You guy blame him for being on a reality show but being on a reality show doesn't define him anymore, get back in 2011. The reality show is something he did and to me the fact that he's always been a fan mean more than the fact that he appeared on a reality show.

Miz's slogan of 'the must see WWE champion in history' is starting to see true, a dude who gets the shit beaten out of him most matches, but still finds a way to win is definitely must see, especially when it's against wrestling cyborgs like John Cena.

So now we're getting on the guy for changing his wardrobe and gimmick? Are you guys serious? You realize this happens pretty frequently right? It takes some time before guys find their look and their niche; where they get comfortable with themselves as a character and can really let that take over. When wrestlers can do this, it is then that they become great. You think Hogan, Michaels, Rock, Austin, Trips, Orton all walked into wrestling and were main eventers? Hell no they weren't. For most of them it took years to find those exact character traits to run with and be carried to superstardom. The same is true with Miz. He has not been hotshotted into the main event out of nowhere and failed like Swagger or debuted and was almost immediately a main eventer like Sheamus and Del Rio. His progression has been slow over the course of the last 3 years or so, and imo that's what makes the best story. When Edge finally won his first world title, I was ecstatic because I had seen how much he had grown in character and in the ring. The same is true with Miz. He had a mediocre gimmick, teamed up with Morrison and formed one of the better tag teams in recent memory, had his time in other tag teams, and U.S. champion, and was built up before winning MitB. Afterwards, his build continued even when he put DBD over, so when he won the title he was ready.

Heels are not always booked like Triple H or the Undertaker. Guys like Hogan, Dibiase, Edge, Punk, etc. are great heels and all they do is talk shit and cheat. It makes things all the more rewarding when they finally get what's coming to them. Is Miz as good in the ring as some of those guys? No he isn't. But he's damn sure good on the mic and he's good at being that cowardly heel who always finds a way to win. Fact of the matter is, with help or not, Miz has gotten the better of two of the top faces in the company in Cena and Orton numerous times each. And when it comes down to having to fight it out in the ring, he's shown he can do that too. I said in another thread about how he kicked out of the AA last night, no small feat. I'm glad Miz retained personally. He's earned it, he deserves it, and it did more for him than Cena winning the title right now. Miz is and has been a credible champion and will be for years to come.

It dosent matter who Miz beats, its not about that. The show is fake, no one beats anyone. Winners are booked and losers are booked. Miz could beat the whole roster and he still wouldnt be taken seriously. Beating big names is not the issue. HBK didnt become Mr.Wrestlemania because he won most of his matches on that card, he lost most of them. HBK won over the fans with performances. That is what Miz is lacking. Solid championship level performances. Hopefully if you still are a wrestling fan taht still matters to you. This isnt a newsflash but if you didnt notice Miz was awful last night. Cena was awful as well but Cena has nothing to prove. Miz wasnt just bad last night, he has had boring, average and forgettable matches through his championship reign. Actaually through out his entire career. Dont tell me Cena cant deliver in the ring, he has put on good matches with almost everyone has fought including guys like Batista, Lashley, Umaga, Orton even HHH who couldnt carry Orton in his matches. Yeah Cena was bad last night but Miz couldnt carry him either. Miz is just a boring wrestler. The crowd was flat. They could care less about his matches. Its like this every time he goes out there. He doent even attempt to get fans interested in the match like a good heel. Honestly when have you ever heard Miz and match of the night in the same sentence. It dosent matter who he beats or how many promos he cuts, he will only gain respect from the fans when can prove he can perform at a high level and actually make his matches memorable. HHH, Rock and others were questioned and they stepped up their game dramatically. HHH vs Foley : RR2000, Rock vs Foley RR1999.Those matches and others that came afterward were good enough performances to help get these guys over as legit stars who could hang with the best. Miz needs to deliever matches like that to get himself over. Winning dosent matter, its about selling your match if wrestling still matters anymore anyway.

why is he the worst?? all you people say is miz sucks. hes the worst. but why????? what valid points do you have to show he sucks?

he makes you hate him and want to lose the title, he is a heel champ who is not supposed to win cleanly! he is supposed to look weak - thats what HIS JOB IS. he is playing his role perfectly and is better then any other heel on raw at the moment.

1 in-ring skillz sucks
2 mic skillz overrated
3 he is boring as fuck
4 yawn makes me want to turn the tv off
5.and i dont hate the character he plays its him in general

thewr 5 fucking reasons know go away thx

I guess I'll toss my 2 cents as to why I hate the Miz and hate why he retained at Mania

1. Miz isn't original-which can be fine-but Miz comes across as someone who wants to be the Rock (Look at how he holds the mic when he does the 'I'm the Miz and I'm....awesome" line) and Chris Jericho (wearing suits, trying to talk in a monotone)...Yes, I get that Cena is Hogan 2.0 but Cena GOT HIMSELF OVER AND MADE HIMSELF RELEVANT with his rapper character, you know, the one based on him being original and himself-more on this later

2. Miz can't carry a match...he can't wrestle...I see so many complaints about Orton's Cena's, Hogan's 3-6 moves of doom. Miz has....4 moves...Reality Check, Mizard of Oz, SCF, DDT. Cena has, DDT, Fisherman Suplex, Gut wrench, Proto-Bomb, AA, STF, Leg Drop off the top, 5-Knuckle Shuffle, hip toss...Orton has the powerslam, Rope DDT, Stomp on each limb, knee drop, RKO, punt

Hogan had the hulk-up, boot, leg drop...but Hogan was the face...

3. Miz is like Morrison: Both can't be heels because of their looks (Miz) or moveset (JoMo) but neither has the mic skills of a face. Solution here is "TURN MIZ FACE" or, put Miz on commentary as the heel announcer with Josh Matthews

4. Miz is a weak, credible champion. He's weak because he NEEDS to cheat to win...Miz is probably about 5'9" 190lbs...his billed size is inflated to compensate for that...so having A-RI and Cole bail him out of trouble makes sense. He's credible because he's "smart" enough to make us hate him for always finding a way to escape with the belt.

5. Miz needs to be original or at least...do SOMETHING different. As I said in point 1...he's trying to be the Rock and Chris Jericho and it's so painfully obvious that

A. he's copying them

B. He's a BAD copy

Miz needs an Attitude Adjustment (pun somewhat intended) to get him off TV for a while, come back a changed person (possibly face) with a new routine. After this, shoot him back into the main event. One upper-midcard feud (possibly with Sheamus or whomever wins the summer MITB on Raw or ideally, a returning Chris Jericho)

Miz is horrible in his current character...because well, he's a blatant rip-off...he needs a change that can hide his weaknesses and play to his strengths...that's all

Here's another reason people dont like Miz. I know this may come as a shock to some of you but, besides not being very interesting in the ring, Miz isnt really all that much more entertaining on the mic either. There are a lot of people who are telling you that Miz is unwatchable. In other words, people are changing the channel when he comes on. Last I checked that's not what the program is aiming to do. The show is called entertainment and that is the idea, not to be bored or annoyed to the point you cant watch. You are supposed to enjoy booing Miz, its part of the act. I cant remember people saying they couldnt watch HHH or Flair when they were heel, thats more like Jeff Jarrett stuff there. If he is getting people to flee from him, he is not doing a good job. From what I have seen thus far, not just with my eyes and ears but with data WWE has released, such as tv ratings and ppv buys, shows me people are not that interested in him. You guys make it sound like the guy gets Vickie heat. Get your ears checked, the guy barely gets a better reaction than Cody Rhodes. Listen to the crowd from last night when he is on offense, asleep. Its always like that with him. The only reason he is on anyone's radar is because he is the champion and is involved with Rock and Cena, two huge names. Miz was not a solid draw before this, and he still dosent draw today. Miz will still be an afterthought after yesterday because people are still more interested in Rock and Cena anyway.

It seems like most are behind him just because they dont like Cena or Orton or are just sick of them being in the title matches always. Saying Miz is better than the last 2 years inst that impressive. The last 2 years, werent very good anyway. Fact is the same people who are annoyed at Cena cant seem to notice Miz is pretty much the epitome of the PG heel or the heel counterpart to Cena. Cena gets bashed for his lame catchphrases and overacting, yet Miz has the exact same characteristics. I dont care if he is small thats not the issue. Unfortunately for him people will judge him that way but he should know he will have to step up his performanches like Rey to make up for that. He cant only get by on his mic skills. He really isnt all that great their either, imo. Miz isnt creative like CM Punk who used something all the way back from 2008 that we all forgot about to push his program. No, Miz just took his entire promo style from Jericho post 2008. He even stole his ring attire and his finisher from back in the day. The guy is not doing anything original. The Awesome phrase came from TNA chants and the hello, my name is shi*t has been around for years. He basically repeats the same things everyweek and then says he is awesome. Mix that in with him not delivering very good matches and its a formula for disinterest. I really dont find him entertaining at all, and I love watching heels beat up babyfaces. Miz is just lame to me. Apparently Miz cant be a very good heel anyway cause so many of you like him.

To someone who didn't actually see what happened at Mania, I can understand you not thinking the Miz is credible. The ones of us who did witness Mania found out that Miz put on a great performance against the top guy in the company and proved he could wrestle.

I don't think the Rock's presence was neccesary for Miz to win. He was doing fine until the double count-out, and before that he got out of the STFU and kicked out of the FU. This guy is credible as hell. Though, Riley shouldn't have even been at ringside in that match, was annoying to see him always interfering. But no, Miz put on a great match and could've arguably won against Cena without the Rock's help.

NOTE: That if Rock wasn't there, Miz still would have retained via count-out. And that would've been Cena's fault.
SECOND NOTE: Miz retained twice at Wrestlemania. One by countout and one by pin ;)

I legit marked the fuck out when Miz retained. I love that they're showing confidence in this kid and I really think he deserves it. The fans would have booed the piss out of it if Cena retained, so I think they made the right call to end the show, despite him being a heel.

Unfortunately, I feel that he will ultimately drop it to Cena after it's all said and done, but I don't know for certain. Who else is he going to drop it to? Orton? I hope not. Hunter? God help us if he feels the need to get back in the title picture. If he somehow manages to retain through Extreme Rules in the already written in stone rematch, I think he'll hold on until Summerslam.

I'd rather Trips have a title run than Cena or Orton.

They dropped the ball with Punk....he could have been huge, but now it looks as if he's going the Shameus route.

Dont think enough is being said about what the win does for Miz. I was 100 per cent sure he was going to lose and feared for him but I marked the f out when he won. BECAUSE he is now a solidfied main-eventer. He beat the face of the business, in the last match, at Wrestlemania and done so in a credible fashion. He got 3/4 of the offence in and even kicked out of the AA. He done something Shawn Michaels and Triple-H didn't. He pinned Cena. Shawn Michaels didnt.

This shows that Vince has trust in him. Now he may lose it in 3 weeks time at Extreme Rules PPV but I don't see the point. Miz is the most exciting champ since heel Batista and has won FEUDS against Lawler, Morrison, Cena(maybe) and Orton. Also, it doesnt matter if the Rock interfered or not Miz still won at the Grandest Stage of Them All and Cena put him over alot last night (although Zack Ryder might be a bit disappointed :p)

People talk about being credible, but I remember that when Jericho beated The rock and Austin in the same night I was so pissed after that because he ALWAYS had to cheat to win every match during his reign and he then lost to HHH in a hell in a cell match if I remember correctly and look where it got Jericho.

@Scuba and other haters
Your problem imo is that you are biased in your opinion of The Miz. You don't like the guy and are not ready to give him credit where it's due. Miz is AWESOME (pun intended) on the mic, he is golden and he has ben since it's "feud" with Cena about a year ago. Whether you like him or not won't matter in the end and he will prove haters wrong.

You say people flip the channel for the Miz, well I flip for Cena and Cole and The Miz and Punk are the 2 things that make me watch WWE. I won't say that The Miz is the best ever on the mic because that would be biased, but he is very good and I can give him credit there.

You also say that you don't recall people flipping the channel for HHH, correct me if I am wrong but have you been watching wrestling for long? HHH was getting real heat because of the politic, Steph and the fact that he had the title for a year while destroying every credible face on the roster, the last one being RVD. People were flipping the channel and turning away from wrestling back then.

And as far as rating and buyrate goes, you can't blame them on The Miz, they have been bad for almost 2 years now. PPV are NEVER worth 50$ a month, never ever, they need to lower the price even more so when you targeted demographic are kids but that's for another topic.

And in the ring he isn't bad either, he is not Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Jericho or Bret Hart but he is good at what he does and get the job done. Again I would say that you finding him boring has more to do with your opinion of the man and his style, just like I find Orton boring most of the time and I can't stand Kofi Kingston.

Lastly you say that the Miz is doing a bad job at being a heel because we like him. People like him because they are smart about the product and when someone is playing is heel role so well, people start to like him (See Randy Orton, Chris Jericho and now The Miz).

You say Punk got a bad reaction at Raw, but that's because people were not booing him, people were cheering for him in Atlanta. You also ask to name The Miz and match of the night, well Miz vs Jerry Lawler on Raw. How many people made you care about a Jerry Lawler match? For me over the 15 years I have been watching wrestling I can only name you one (Two if you want to say Cole, but I want to see him kick his ass but I still don't care about the match) and it's The Miz.

People talk about being credible, but I remember that when Jericho beated The rock and Austin in the same night I was so pissed after that because he ALWAYS had to cheat to win every match during his reign and he then lost to HHH in a hell in a cell match if I remember correctly and look where it got Jericho.

@Scuba and other haters
Your problem imo is that you are biased in your opinion of The Miz. You don't like the guy and are not ready to give him credit where it's due. Miz is AWESOME (pun intended) on the mic, he is golden and he has ben since it's "feud" with Cena about a year ago. Whether you like him or not won't matter in the end and he will prove haters wrong.

You say people flip the channel for the Miz, well I flip for Cena and Cole and The Miz and Punk are the 2 things that make me watch WWE. I won't say that The Miz is the best ever on the mic because that would be biased, but he is very good and I can give him credit there.

You also say that you don't recall people flipping the channel for HHH, correct me if I am wrong but have you been watching wrestling for long? HHH was getting real heat because of the politic, Steph and the fact that he had the title for a year while destroying every credible face on the roster, the last one being RVD. People were flipping the channel and turning away from wrestling back then.

And as far as rating and buyrate goes, you can't blame them on The Miz, they have been bad for almost 2 years now. PPV are NEVER worth 50$ a month, never ever, they need to lower the price even more so when you targeted demographic are kids but that's for another topic.

And in the ring he isn't bad either, he is not Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Jericho or Bret Hart but he is good at what he does and get the job done. Again I would say that you finding him boring has more to do with your opinion of the man and his style, just like I find Orton boring most of the time and I can't stand Kofi Kingston.

Lastly you say that the Miz is doing a bad job at being a heel because we like him. People like him because they are smart about the product and when someone is playing is heel role so well, people start to like him (See Randy Orton, Chris Jericho and now The Miz).

You say Punk got a bad reaction at Raw, but that's because people were not booing him, people were cheering for him in Atlanta. You also ask to name The Miz and match of the night, well Miz vs Jerry Lawler on Raw. How many people made you care about a Jerry Lawler match? For me over the 15 years I have been watching wrestling I can only name you one (Two if you want to say Cole, but I want to see him kick his ass but I still don't care about the match) and it's The Miz.

Look guy its really simple. I could go on and argue my points over and over but it isnt going to change your mind just like you wont change mine. Are some of the reasons why people hate on him, like his look or size unjustified, yes, I agree but just understand why most people dont like him. He is BORING. His character is LAME. If you want to break it down and forget all the other crap about if he is credible or championship worthy, just think about why Cena is getting booed. We hate on Miz because his character potrays the same things. Will you not agree as much as Cena is the PG poster boy, Miz is the epitome of the PG heel. Just like when I defend Cena about the hate he gets, I blame creative. I will blame creative for most of Miz is booked. If you want to go back and argue thing from a wrestling point of view, I can and will continue to argue why Miz isnt WHC material in my eyes. There are things Miz himself is contributing to his doubters. But simply from a entertainment point of view. I dont like the PG heels or babyfaces and I dont like sneaky, cheap heat champions. All pretty much the fault of creative not Miz. The guy just dosent entertain me in the ring or out, but a great deal of what happens in WWE hasnt entertained in me in a long time now. So I have a lot of issues with the show overall. You are wrong I want Miz to be successful but not the way they are going about it.

I see Miz with the title for a while. My guess is he will atleast keep the championship through summerslam. I think the new batch of talent is about ready to main event. A dream main event for this years summerslam would be Miz vs Morrison vs Ziggler for the title. I feeel that Jomo and Ziggs are both ready to main event and even headline one of the big four ppvs. The Miz/Morrison title match on raw was awesome. I cant believe I saw a match of that quality on cable TV. If they could replicate that I'd be sold on any ppv. Miz's performance at WM27 has sold me that he is a ppv headliner and a champion not to be taken lightly. His character has evolved and now people actually cheer Miz when he comes out (well more like the 50/50 Cena gets but yu know what I mean).

Am not gonna argue back and forth just state a few opinions.

1.) The Miz speaks very well on the mic.Sadly alot of the time he is saying exactly the same(scripted) lines,which hurts his promos.However he draws heat for his mic work which is what he's supposed to do.

2.) He has had clean wins over Lawler and Bryan. A 61 year old and a mid carder sure.But when does any heel in WWE these day's get a clean win over a headlining face?Never. You can't claim this denies the Miz creditability when it's the same story for every other heel in the company.

3.) The Miz was in control most of the match last night(yes A rye interfered,and did so very well) he performed well and didn't seem out of place on a performance level in the ME.IMO it was a very enjoyable match and far better than the WHC match.

4.)Can't believe no one has bought up that the Miz suffered a concussion when he whacked his head hard on the concrete.Didn't notice at the time,but when I watched the reply on Raw my respect for the guy shot up.

5.) People really want the title on Cena because Miz's in ring work is poor( I personally think Miz is solid in the ring)? So you want the title on a guy whose punches look crap,who is unable to make the STF look anywhere near painful,who eliminates people from the rumble before he's supposed to,who leaves someone dangling on top of a cage far longer than is believable because he's missed his cue and who spent most of the chamber match selling on the outside,so the accomplished wrestlers could carry the match because he'd screw it up?Really,Really,Really?Cena is a nice guy by all accounts and carries out many personal appearances for WWE.Personally I think they should cut down on the number he makes and have him hone his craft in the ring.

6.) He shouldn't be pushed because he doesn't look right? Are the posters saying this the same people who moan about people with little talent but huge bodies getting pushed over smaller,more talented guys(such as Daniel Bryan)?Probaly.

So what does everyone else think? Should Miz have dropped to Cena or did the WWE make the right call and free both guys up to move onto other things?

They made the right call, if Miz went into WM and lost to Cena, then all that build up he's had would have been for nothing.

They're building a new star here, I can see him being a big star for years now.

I just hated the finish.

Cheating to win is fine for a heel, but not like that.

Having the guest host Rock Botton Cena and then Miz getting the pin, weak.

I'd much rather have had Miz pin Cena with his finisher after a distraction from Riley or something.

Eventually he'll need a strong victory, hope they don't drop the ball on him.

1 in-ring skillz sucks
2 mic skillz overrated
3 he is boring as fuck
4 yawn makes me want to turn the tv off
5.and i dont hate the character he plays its him in general

thewr 5 fucking reasons know go away thx

ALL of those are personal opinions. Not everyone thinks the same thing as you, and you by all means are definitely not god, and what you say doesn't go.

- Miz's in ring skills, I agree, are not the best. But he can still put on a good match! That WM main event was not actually that bad a match. I just re-watched it before and its a legit good match. The crowd wasn't that into it because they knew it wouldn't end without the Rock costing Cena. Everyone was expecting it.

- Mic skills over-rated? C'mon dude. Stop just spreading around pointless hate. His mic skills are some of the best and if you deny that then you seriously need to learn how to give credit where its due.

- He is boring as fuck? Again, PERSONAL opinion. Doesn't mean its true. I find him to be highly entertaining.

- Number 4 is yawn you just want to turn off the tv? So you couldn't even come up with another decent excuse so you decide to again just put in a pointless bit of hate which may I remind you, is a PERSONAL opinion.

- You hate him in general? Oh have you met him? Do you have dinner at his house every sunday? HOW THE HELL do you know what he's like in person!

Now while I agree he is not THE BEST star in WWE, and he does have a long way to go before he is the top star. But he definitely deserves some amount of credit and props. The dude came up from NOTHING (the guest host of Smackdown!) all the way to WWE champ who beat Cena at Mania. Even if you don't like the guy's character or his skills, you gotta give props where its due and he has WORKED HIS ASS off to get where he's at.

It's alright to dislike someone because of their character, but uncalled for HATE is just stupid and it proves you really don't know much about the business or thought process behind wrestling.

Now stop writing like your texting and learn how to spell properly.

I knew Miz would retain. I'm happy. Not a big fan of Cena's current gimmick so I am always grateful when he loses. Hope Miz holds onto that belt until SummerSlam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back