Mister Awesome's *NEW* Showcase

Ultra Awesome

Im standing in Brooklyn/
Because my old one is lame and doesn't really consist of sigs. They are more like just fuck-arounds with photoshop.

Anyways, first up:

1SIG-Torch2.jpg

Classic. The first sig that I used on this site. All I really did on it was crop out pictures of Miz, Rock, Stone Cold, Cena and Hogan and arrange them in an order that I liked. For the background, it's a simple WWE wallpaper that I found. Opacity changes on a few images and then added some text (w/ changes through layer style). Simple to do, not much effort, yet creative, at least in my opinion.

Animals.jpg

This was actually a modification I made on previous sig that I had. While looking at the previous version, I noticed how ugly the blue was. (If you look at my previous showcase, you will see what I am talking about). So, what I ended up doing was changing the background to black and white and then use color balance to make it a grey-ish blue color. Changed the text a bit to make it look more stylish as well. After that, simple brushes to make it look better and it was done.

I'll have more up in a bit. Criticism and comments very well accepted!

I really like the second one. Flows very well. Colors are great. Font is good. Backround is good. Top notch sig man. 8.5/10

First one I like also. Love the whole evolutionary aspect to it. Works really well. Font is good to.

Here are my next two:

4SIG-SantinoRE-DONE2.jpg

Santino sig FTW! This was a sig I made not too long ago (and modified a few days ago). What I did was use a different number of brushes for the background and then change the color with color balance. I think I used stylize wind as well (can't remember). For the text, I saw a wallpaper on google that said "You're Either Santino or You're Just so-so" and it made me crack up. It inspired me to use that as the text. Then, I just cropped out a picture of Santino and it was done.

Though, a few days ago, I made a bit of modifications to the sig to make it look neater (I guess that's the word). Simple brushes with opacity changed on the layer did the tick. I also, reduced the brughtness on the Santino pic (and added glow to him) to make it go better with the background.

5Sig-Kaitlyn2.jpg

Now this one! This one is probably my favorite of all the sigs I have ever done. Not only because it has Kaitlyn (my favorite/hottest diva), it is one of the sigs that I've put a lot of effort into it. I encountered many trials and errors for this one (much through the opinion of Ferbian, thanks by the way, dude). I have to admit, when I finished this sig the first time, it was complete shit. I did not like it at all. But I kept at it and it eventually became the version that I showed in the cage.

Through Doc's opinion of adding more of a complex background, I added renders and an NXT logo in the background and added a few finsihing touches (i.e. bursh strokes, filter-artistic, and layer style stuff to the Kaitlyn image) to make it look good. And what you see up there (or down there) is my final version of the sig which I am quite proud of.

I have a few more to put up. Again, criticisms and comments well accepted.

Next two:

Bowser.jpg

Now this one isn't exactly a sig, it's more of a fuck around that I did on photoshop a few days ago. I got an image of Dry-Bowser and just cropped him into a background that I had found. With color balance, I change the both of them a bit to make them blend in with each other a bit more. To make things intersting, I added a picture of fireworks to the background and also made a fireball in the hand of a bowser. Ummm...I think that's about it. I don't want to bore anyone with the little details because it was actually fairly easy to do.

Sig6-Ulquiorra2.jpg

This is a sig that I just did yesterday. It is a picture of Ulquiorra from the anime/manga Bleach that I got off of PSD dreams (yes, first time visiting the site yesterday). I really liked the image and was inspired to make a sig out of it. For the background, I used a variety of brushes and an image I found that I meshed with the brush strokes. I also added an extra image of Ulquiorra (in his released form) just for kicks. For the text I used the usual, layer style to make it look shiny and stuff. Yea, summed up, that's about all I did.

This is all I will have up for now. I have two more sigs in the works that I plan to have up by Wednesday, but chances are it won't be 'til next weekened.

Thank you alll for your time and please (if you can) comment and criticize my work. I would really like to hear your guys' opinion of what I did.

Your backgrounds are all pretty much the same. Not saying it's a bad thing, everybody has their own style, but you'll wanna work on that. I think the Santino sig would be better if the background wasn't as "faded out". Anyway, nice work.

Your backgrounds are all pretty much the same. Not saying it's a bad thing, everybody has their own style, but you'll wanna work on that. I think the Santino sig would be better if the background wasn't as "faded out". Anyway, nice work.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. Main reason why I worked a bit different on the last sig I made yesterday.

As for the Santino sig, now that I look back at it, it does look a bit faded up. I can probably have a newer version of it up by later today or tommorow.

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate it very much.

Sig time:

4Sig-SantinoRE-DONE.jpg

I edited the Santion sig because the previous version looked way too faded. All I really needed to do was just delete one of the layers where I had brush strokes in it that caused the fading. Pretty much it (BTW, thanks Crock, for pointing it out).

7Sig-AlbertoDel-Rio2.jpg

My latest work. I just finished this sig today. This sig contains pictures of Alberto Del-Rio, along with his ring anouncer, Mil Mascaras, a picture of him where he is grabbing Rey, and of course, his chijuajua version of Rey Mysterio. For the background, I used a variety of brushes; merged the layers and put it through Filter -> Artisitic-something. After that, I placed the images over the BG and added another layer of brushes to make the pictures blend in more with the background. Repeated the same steps for Del-Rio's picture and then finally added some text. Overall, I think this sig came out rather well. I had one other sig that I was going to post up, but I didn't like it, so I just deleted it.

Oh! and of course, comments and criticisms are ALWAYS welcomed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back