Mike Killam taking requests

If you don't like any of the ideas that you come up with would you be able to make one with Orton in a business suit holding the title but more awesome then it sounds if that makes sense. I didn't realize how hard making the mult guy sig would be seeing as how i've never done it before. No rush No pressure take your time and continue to be the shit

Anything you think fits in there, man.

Thanks a lot.
Sorry sir, totally forgot about this. Rumble week was crazy. I got you though, don't worry.

If you don't like any of the ideas that you come up with would you be able to make one with Orton in a business suit holding the title but more awesome then it sounds if that makes sense. I didn't realize how hard making the mult guy sig would be seeing as how i've never done it before. No rush No pressure take your time and continue to be the shit
It's not that it's "hard", necessarily. I just don't like making sigs with so many people. It's a small area to fit so many bodies in. And yes. I will continue to continue being the shit.

Hey man,

Any chance of a sig being made with the text

"Vote HHH in the Wrestlezone Tournament or he will bang your daughter!"

with a picture of Trips and Steph in the car getting married and the HHH logo

Thanks mate

392870_354299718024656_1389182278_n.jpg

Hi Killam! Can you make me a sig that is just of the "did ye aye?" Dog please? Rep shall be given :)

BUMP!

This section is so beyond dead...

Well, since I neglected about half a dozen of you, feel free to resubmit any requests, or make new ones. I'm not doing anything listed before this post. Just to be clear.

Also, check out the WWE Payback competition.

Hey man, I have kind of an odd request for you.

Can you make me a signature that has The Undertaker facing off with The Doctor (from Doctor Who). It doesn't matter which Doctor, though I would prefer the current 11th one. I would like the style to be a bit dark, possibly with Taker's mist underneath both men.

Hey man, I've got a request for you. I would like a sig that reads "The Future of the WWE" with Rollins, Ambrose, Ziggler, and Reigns on it if at all possible. That would be amazing cause I have no idea how to do one of these lol. Thanks!

Hi I have a request, can you please make a sig for me with the Shield. Reigns and Ambrose on one side then some sort of a split with Rollins on the other.

Oh and how do we know when they have been made do you PM us the link, it's been a long time since I asked for one. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back