Miami Wrestlemania 28 Squad.

Serious Mozzarella

Special Victims Unit
Alright, since we have about a year to plan for this, pre-planning has started for the formation of a Miami Wrestlemania Squad. I brought it up with Doc about a possibility for him taking a flight down to Miami for Wrestlemania.

If there is a slight possibility of anyone reading this going to Wrestlemania 28, please post to this thread, so that we can work out being the ballerest motherfuckers at the Sun Life Arena.

Miami just doesn't seem like a good fit. I know a whole lot of people that went down to the Orange Bowl a few years ago. Miami thinks it's the Hollywood of the east coast, and it's more of an upscale town. Everyone I talked to seem to enjoy the Sugar Bowl and New Orleans more then Miami.

Miami also can't sell out games of their local sports team. You constantly see empty arenas in Miami. Miami just seems like a real bad choice.

My grandma said that for my graduation gift I can use her Condo in Orlando any time I plan to go on vacation. I may have to take this idea up and venture to Miami for Wrestlemania.

Miami just doesn't seem like a good fit. I know a whole lot of people that went down to the Orange Bowl a few years ago. Miami thinks it's the Hollywood of the east coast, and it's more of an upscale town. Everyone I talked to seem to enjoy the Sugar Bowl and New Orleans more then Miami.

Miami also can't sell out games of their local sports team. You constantly see empty arenas in Miami. Miami just seems like a real bad choice.

Miami has a sick wrestling crowd who will freak the fuck out and make for a great show for those watching on TV.

The Marlins suck, and Cubans don't like baseball. The Panthers suck, and it's a tropical area, seriously, no one's into hockey. And the Dolphins and ALL college football teams consistently sell out arenas.

I'll have to talk to the parents about this. If I save up my money, there's definitely a possibility if you can get me a ticket...

Miami freaked me out as I didn't expect everyone to speak to me in spanish as first language.

Miami has a sick wrestling crowd who will freak the fuck out and make for a great show for those watching on TV.

The Marlins suck, and Cubans don't like baseball. The Panthers suck, and it's a tropical area, seriously, no one's into hockey. And the Dolphins and ALL college football teams consistently sell out arenas.

Don't forget abou the Heat

So WWE is taking its talents to South Beach, huh? I'd say that's pretty good. As Mozz said, Miami is a pretty good crowd, at least for Football and wrestling. However, I don't ever recall hearing anything about the Heat being a hot ticket item. Hell, I recall correctly, they even did some sort of marketing campaign (telling fans to "Fan Up" or something) in-season to get the fans to show up this season, when they have Wade/Bron/Bosh, which alone should equal sellouts every night).

My one problem with it is that they're staying in the south. 24-28 are all in the south (Florida, Texas, Arizona, Georgia, Florida again). I'd love to see them go to Indianapolis, or St. Louis (2 cities with Domes that can hold upwards of 70000 people probably). Although I'd love to see Mania XXIX be at Cowboys Stadium, even though it's another southern state. They'd fill that shit up big-time. It holds 100,000 for an NFL game, they'll get probably 110,000 for Wrestling.

I'm definitely going to WM in Miami! Although I live in Jacksonville, I've never been to Miami so this will be the perfect opportunity. I need to work on my tan and my Spanish first. But I'm so excited.

And for people who said no one will show up because no one goes to Dolphins games, the only team that sells out on a consistent basis is the Gators football team. But people from all over the world will show up because it's WM.

I'm so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back