The Miami Experience - Who's All Going to WM28

DJ Kyo

Hard Rockin'
Alright, who all from here is headed out to Miami for Wrestlemania this year and who's doing anything/everything they can related?

For me, I've got AXXESS VIP for Jericho! (dream come true here really!)

Got Hall of Fame tickets

and of course Tickets to the grandest stage of them all!!!

The only thing I am skipping out on (because I didn't even think about it) is the RAW the night after. I will be back home in TX to watch that.

Also what is cool to see in Miami for those who are going to be in town a couple of days before Mania?

Thats awesome man. I never been to a live event. I live 2 hours from Orlando and might try to check out TNA if I ever get time and money to do it.

Hope you have fun!

I'm going to wrestlemania obviously, it's a 4 hour drive from my house.

Don't know exactly what my family and I are doing other than that in Miami, but I'm excited nonetheless.

Will be at Mania, but not doing Axxess or Hall of Fame as I didn't really enjoy either last year.

Going to try and get there. Missed 24 (Flair's retirement? Me? Yeah, I know.), but loving all these southern Mania's. 27 was enjoyable and will do what I can to get to 28.

I'm going. Everyone please send me your credit card info and SS numbers so we can meet up.

I will be there, and it looks like the ENTIRE Wrestlezone crew, VOW and CSR included, will be present in Miami. Which means I think we're going to have to host a party and drink a lot of alcohol on that Friday night before hand... I thought about doing all the Axxess stuff, especially with Jericho being added to all of it, but I then realized that ROH has their two-day event in the same area every year, so I will probably be hitting that up on both days. I'll definitely be at the Hall of Fame with Edge being inducted, and the chance of getting to see Flair again on any WWE platform is too much to pass up. Other than that, probably just walking around, seeing the sights, and enjoying the nice whether. I've never been to Miami, and I'm sure it will be a hell of a lot warmer than Chicago by that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back