Have you ever been to a Wrestlemania?

scottyshowman82

Getting Noticed By Management
Also would you ever consider going to another one that may not necessarily be in your hometown. I really regret not going to Wrestlemania 28. Miami Florida looks phenominal and just with all the things you can do in the city, and all the indy shows around town, and WWE Axxess, it looks like a dream weekend for any wrestling fan.

Anyone thinking of making the trip to New Jersey next year or maybe going to a mania in the future?

I went to Wrestlemania 1 and 2 on closed circuit tv. I remember sitting in the Spectrum in Philly having a hard time seeing the event on the on the screen but thought it was an interesting event. I think WM 2 was worse because it was coming from 3 different places. Never been any other WM's but have been to 2 Starcades in DC. You could actually hear the crackling of the stun gun that Scott Hall used on Goldberg.

I was at 27 last year and had a blast. I did enter the contest for one of the 100 Free Trips to 29 next year in NY/NJ.

I've never been to a WrestleMania but I'm hoping and planning on going to WrestleMania 30 regardless of where it may be held. I just have to experience it at least once in my lifetime.

I went to WM 14 in Boston and WM 27 in Atlanta. I had spent $500 on 2 tickets to WM 28 but shit came up and I couldnt go. I plan on being in NJ next year.

WMX8 in Toronto. It was epic. Still waiting for them to come back to canada. Hopefully WM31 they come back.

No, but I remember watching my first WM on tv. I believe it was WM 9. I could be wrong though. Hard to remember that far back. lol. Might have been earlier.

I have been lucky enough to go to 2 Wrestlemanias. I went to Wrestlemania 10 when I was 12 (and still remember it like it was yesterday) and I went to Wrestlemania 27 last year in Atlanta. I intend on taking my family back to my home state of New York for next year's Wrestlemania 29. Truth be told, there is absolutely nothing like it - ever. No sporting event, no concert can compare. If I could afford it, I'd never miss one.

I've been to WM10 at MSG, i live in NYC so that was easy, and i went to WM27 last year. Couldn't make it this year because of work, but i'll definitely be going to WM29.

i went to wrestlemania 21 with my mother when I was 18. had an amazing time that night and got to see some very memorable matches from orton vs. taker, the first ever mitb and of course, hbk vs. angle. the atmosphere there was overwhelming especially when i got to see hogan come out and then austin later in pipers pit. hope i can go to another wrestlemania soon because once aint enough

28 was my fourth Wrestlemania, and I had a great time at each one minus this past one cause of the palm trees. They blocked half the ring from where I was sitting and I ended up watching WM 28 on the stadium tv for four hours. :/

Attempted to get tickets to WM 21 but supposedly all the seats sold out in less than 60 seconds from online purchases. But never been to a live one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back