• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For those physically at Wrestlemania.... Did the palm trees ruin it for you?

ironsheik84

Dark Match Winner
I flew in from Dallas, TX to attend (this was my fourth Wrestlemania) and the palm tree tower blocked literally half the ring for me. I gave up watching the ring since I was missing a good chunk of the action and ended up watching the entire event on the stadium screen which I could've done in Dallas, in the comfort of my own home or at the Fox and Hound for obviously a significantly lower dollar amount.

Honestly, this ruined my trip as my only reason for going to Miami was to watch Wrestlemania. For anyone else who was there, did you have the same experience?

(Before anyone mentions this I understand they had to put the HITC cage somehow.)

I watched with friends, and one of them had a buddy at the show who complained about the Palm Trees blocking his view of the ring, so they moved him. The show wasn't sold out because they gave out free tickets the entire day, so you probably could have been moved if you would have been vocal about the seats.

I watched with friends, and one of them had a buddy at the show who complained about the Palm Trees blocking his view of the ring, so they moved him. The show wasn't sold out because they gave out free tickets the entire day, so you probably could have been moved if you would have been vocal about the seats.

I thought it about it honestly and someone who sat directly in front of me went to try to get better seats and they told him no. Since they didn't let him move as a single person, I had 8 in my group so I didn't bother asking.

I agree with you, and I didn't mention this but I actually called WWE corporate yesterday and I'm getting in touch with someone to get this rectified cause I can't even begin to put into words how royally pissed I am since Sunday night.

I agree with you, and I didn't mention this but I actually called WWE corporate yesterday and I'm getting in touch with someone to get this rectified cause I can't even begin to put into words how royally pissed I am since Sunday night.

I hope you took pictures, maybe you'll get tickets to WM29 for free

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back