**MERGED** The Shield Discussion - Matches, angles, etc (Keep It In Here!!!!)

Who Would YOU Like To See Join The Shield?

• Ryback

• John Cena

• Mark Henry

• Big Show

• Paul Heyman

• Brock Lesnar

• Fandango

• CM Punk

• Jack Swagger

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Before I go into my problems with the booking of The Shield let me just say that I believe in The Shield. I think all 3 guys have awesome potential and bright futures.

My problem comes from their story. When they were first introduced into WWE they were saving Punk's ass at every PPV. They claimed that it had nothing to do with Punk but that they were shielding the WWE from injustice and their motives were to stop Cena and Ryback as opposed to helping Punk. I'm fine with that, made sense to me. Trouble is we find out down the road that they were being paid by Paul Heyman all along. So their actions were never pure, they were being paid off. So then did they ever even really believe what they were saying about injustice? Now that Heyman isn't paying them anymore what is their goal? Is them winning titles their idea of bringing justice to the WWE? That seems pretty weak to me. I would be hoping for a higher goal than just winning titles if they are going to go on and on about justice. I feel it should be more than about titles and winning matches.

I guess I would like to see some one that has been in their ear all along with a real gripe from the past. Some one must have "brain washed" these guys into the justice seekers. I need to know more about why they are doing what they are doing. If there is no "secret leader" than they should start explaining themselves a little better and stop being so vague.

I was going to say,Have Them attacked in the Back like They used to do in the old days but after watching Their Match against Cain and Bryan it wont be long before They are gone anyway.

Simple Question:

Has Roman Reigns picked anyone up on his own?

I ask this because I want to like the guy. He has a good look, good pedigree, and I can see some good things in his future.

But as the "big guy" of the Shield, he needs to display some individual power. Now I haven't seen ALL of his matches/run-ins. But from what I've seen, he has never lifted any body by himself...in turn not displaying individual power.

Not a bodyslam, suplex, chokeslam, sidewalk slam...anything.

Starting to think they're (WWE) doing this on purpose.

Currently the Shield is one of the hottest things in the WWE if not the hottest. But as we all know everything no matter how good it is has it's end and so will the shield. And for some time I have been thinking what will happen to Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins after the split?
So what do you think?

I think what'll happen is this..

Lots of misscommunications will occur, they will all forgive each other and at a PPV, a 6 man tag winner takes all tag match will happen. The Shield will lost the match, thus losing the belts. The next night on RAW, a in-ring segment between all 3 members will take place. Ambrose and Reigns blame Rollins for the loss since he was the one that took the pinfall. They decide to forgive him, and then BAM!! Ambrose orders Reigns to attack Rollins and then Ambrose finishes him off with his finisher. With this, Rollins is now face and Ambrose is a heel along with Reigns (also now a heel) as his bodyguard/muscle. They feud into the next PPV with Rollins vs Ambrose. The next PPV, it'll be Rollins and a partner vs Ambrose and Reigns. Rollins and partner win, thus ending the feud and then go their seperate ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back