*MERGED* [OFFICIAL] Undertaker Injury/Vegetative State & Kane's Search Discussion

i got a feeling it will be kane just way he did promo on smackdown and there making it look like kane looking for who it was to throw everyone off i hope i am wrong i dont want to see taker kane again but it a gut feeling it kane

I really hope it isn't Kane that's responsible, as many others have said, it's been done before. However, I can see this lasting until Taker returns. Kane brings out a coffin and opens it up only to have Taker do his vintage sit-up.

The WWE is keeping its options open for the angle.

Kane's promo got very over and that opened the door for the swerve. I think if the promo came off dull the WWE would of gone a different route... this opens the door for another Kane/Undertaker feud.

For some reason the WWE thinks they need to rekindle the Undertaker/Kane flame every couple years... Lets be honest.. Kane was pretty stale before that promo he cut on SD!

I personally don't want to see Kane be the attacker, but a part of me thinks its Kane. Unless they are debuting a new superstar, I just can't think of anyone else that makes sense (besides the NXT rookies, but it seems they are more affiliated with the Raw brand)

Reactions: gd
I was wondering why is Kane so concerned about the Undertaker's attack putting him on the shelf? They have not been seen onscreen communicating or working with each other in idk how long, but now all of a sudden he is on the warpath to find the assailant or assailants. What's up wit that? Feedback anyone?

Im totally on board with the idea Kane did it, WZ confirmed hes getting a push who better to do it then kane since they share the same "powers" so to speak. They have been using Kane as a jobber for a long time, so its a good thing hes doing something. About time for a story line. Could lead back to the mask who knows.

I thought I was going to be disappointed by this angle, because honestly Kane and Undertaker have nothing to do with one another anymore, but it has surprised me. Yeah, Kane has been a monster heel lately, but he's also been completely irrelevant.

Undertaker had to have surgery, and this was WWE's perfect chance to both push Kane (possibly one last time) and deliver a believable injury angle (for once). Thankfully, this came off really well, and Kane played it like he was genuinely upset for the loss of his brother. If you think about it, no matter how much you can hate somebody, if they "die" things change. Kane is on a warpath to not only destroy whoever attacked his brother, but to uphold the legend of the Undertaker.

At first I didn't think it made a whole lot of sense, but it's become the thing I look forward to every time I sit down to watch WWE programming. Already having read the spoilers for this coming Friday, I can honestly say that I'm very excited to see how it comes across on television.

A big part of me hopes it isn't Kane, just so that I can be surprised when the mystery attacker is revealed. Let's hypothetically say it isn't Kane... You know it's not one of the people that he's already laid out, so they would probably bring in somebody special for the event. Rey Mysterio would have the biggest reason to take out Undertaker, especially since his doing so lead to him being added into the Fatal-4-Way title match. I know it would be unthinkable to turn Rey Mysterio heel so late in his career, but honestly I think it would be awesome, and give us something we have never really seen before. If Rey Mysterio wins the World Title at Fatal-4-Way, I would be willing to bet money that he's behind the attack. Then Taker can return and confront Rey, leading to a title match.

HOWEVER, I really am convinced that Kane is the person behind these attacks. It's predictable, and Vince just loves his predictable stories. Granted, this is still really entertaining storyline, so it wouldn't be the biggest deal if Kane was the culprit. I'm thinking that Kane is revealed as the attacker, and confesses that Undertaker has always kept him in the shadows, and with him around, he was never going to get to the top where he belongs. So he put him in a vegetative state (which is so NOT PG by the way), and went on a warpath against all of the WWE. So what if we find out he's behind the attacks? His point has already been made, and he's been in the spotlight for weeks on end. Kane will become the main event player on Smackdown and he will have won either way. And then Undertaker will return and challenge Kane to one last match, because it's not big news that Kane has been thinking about hanging up the boots. If this is truly what happens, and Kane faces Undertaker one last time, I hope it's a big match, and I hope it gets the time and preparation it deserves. And for once in his entire career, can Kane please beat the Undertaker? What does Vince really have to lose by letting the Big Red Machine have his final victory? The Deadman's legacy is set in stone, no matter who he loses to at this point. Kane will face Undertaker one last time, and when he does, I truly hope he shocks the world and makes Undertaker rest....in....peace!

Im hopping that the attackers turn out to be the SES. I am getting tired of the Ray storyline. It was awesome but now its getting old. The NXT rookies don't need this. They are doing good with what they have going on raw. I really do think this is setting up for a Punk vs Undertaker at Mania. If its not the NXT rookies its going to be the SES.

I think it would be really awesome if it ends up being MVP who did it. He was much better as a heel.

It's possible that it's Kane and I think that there are many that will admit that given the history between the two. However, the vast majority of people that I've talked to and on posts regarding this subject simply hope and pray that it's not Kane.

Right now, Kane is more interesting than he's been in a very long time. Having him play this hate filled, vengeance seeking monster out to find those responsible for hurting his brother is a simple and primal angle that just about anybody can relate too. I know that the WWE is ignoring continuity, but it's been like 5 or 6 years now since Kane and Taker had their last row and that's a long time for "mending fences". He's always been a very solid and reliable presence in the mid-card scene, but this is the first time in years that Kane has been truly significant. People don't want to see that ruined by seeing yet another feud between himself and The Undertaker. We've seen it several times before, there's really nothing new to add onto it and it'd be a waste of a good opportunity for other wrestlers.

There's been a lot of talk and rumors and all that the NXT Invaders took Taker out and, if that does eventually turn out to be the case, it'll add a lot of steam to the angle and jack up the credibility of all the NXT guys. I think that the angle can work well with a number of people, but I think the NXT guys are the ones that need it the most. Besides, The Undertaker has always been portrayed as this near godlike figure and having him taken out by a large group of guys plays into that whole mystique that the WWE has built.

This is definetly another possibility. I actual thought about it a few days ago, not to take credit away from you or anything, my good sir. Certainly not.

Hopefully that's not the way they go though, as it'd be rather disappointing. Kane v. Undertaker again? Count me out. Not sure if they ever had a match that wasn't boring as hell. I guess it'd be a big "shock" at first, but after that we'd suffer through months upon months of crap.

Sleeper Pick: The Uso's

I really don't want it to be Kane again, BUT IF it is him then. HE MUST NOT LOSE ANY OF THEIR MATCHES Kane has always gotten the short end of the stick. A couple CLEAN victories over the Undertaker would be great, because 1 we don't see Undertaker lose that often, and 2 this can make Kane more believable and a main eventer again.

Oh, I just thought of this. What if The Undertaker faked his death to play mind games with his brother and his fans, thus resulting in a heel turn and then Kane goes over him. Just a thought. And I like my thoughts :) Since the show is directed towards kids I think an Undertaker heel turn could work.

ok I read Triple H was being discussed as possibly behind the NXT thing but how about Triple H being behind the Undertakers vegatative state with the focus on Undertaker retired HBK thus killing DX and Triple H wants his revenge for himself and hbk. Your thoughts?

I hope it was Wade Barrett tryyin to make name for himself. But prob not since his Raw storyline. I hope it doesbt end up being Kane. Thats been done and used up.. Maybe some1 from Raw. That would a perfect Tripple H heel turn by taking out Taker..

This has been some of the best work I've seen out of Kane in years. I've been greatly entertained by this storyline so far. My only problem is that I have a very strong feeling that Kane will be revealed as the one who took out the Undertaker. Personally, I hope that's not the case as I'd like to see WWE throw us a curveball and reveal someone else, preferrably a younger talent, who could seriously use the heat.

All evidence is pointing to CM Punk Kane attacked him at Fatal 4 Way. The S.E.S. mocked The Undertaker on the smackdown before so it could more than likely be him. But what about Rey Mysterio? Is he capable of this?

I agree 100% with a lot of the posts.....for kane to be the one that took out taker would be pretty stupid. And it would make a lot of sense if it was swagger and the ses that did it. They teamed up and attacked taker befor fatal four way so they wouldnt have face him. It makes perfect sense. Kane even said that "no one man" could do this to taker so yea. They can even add curt hawkins and vance archer into the mix. Either way im excited for smackdown every week as i always was....way more than raw haha.

And as for Kane's search...this will only boost up his popularity and really get the credibility that he deserves. And i really hope he does eventually win the world title........smackdown needs to award kane, matt hardy, and dolph ziggler the world titles. It will be interesting to see how they do it if they do.

And again....if it was kane then what would happen? Undertaker returns......beats him and moves on........its happpen way too many times. WWE cant possibly think that its a good idea.

I also agree having the NXT guys behind this would be 10x better than Kane simply because its been done to death (no pun intended) and how better to get over a group of rookies then to have them basically beat the living shit out of the biggest legend on the roster into a coma like state. That would help get them over better and I say even have the new NXT guys in on it as well....like a massive NWO type gimmick.

And what if Paul E was behind it all.....it screams ECW and revenge on the WWE for killing his product so Paul E gets revenge by stealing NXT from Vince somehow.

Just figured I'd register my ploy on who the attacker was - Eli Cottonwood.

They're pushing this whole sadistic angle on him, and he's promising a lot down the line. I think this could be an option they are toying with. Big guy, a feud with Taker would put him over massively.

I think it will end up being, which is a real shame, because we don't need to see this feud again.

Doesn't it seem like Kane is just feuding with Punk right now , and he's not actually trying to find out who put his "brother" in the vegetated state?

IMO, it does feel that way. I was actually excited to see how this storyline would go. It was really interesting at the beginning but now it seems like it's just fading away.

WWE basically took a perfectly good storyline and let it fade through the cracks. Once again, the creative team got lazy and decided to put this storyline on hold until close to Summerslam where The Undertaker is suppose to make his return.

This feud started out good, the middle is boring and I think the end will turn out good.

Well, Money in the Bank PPV is coming up, Kane is in it...so let's see what happens.

I am really hoping that the Nexus turn out to be responsible for this. It'd allow the Nexus to be dragged onto Smackdown TV, for starters. Have these guys f**k up both shows. Have it be Barrett himself to claim the credit for taking out the Undertaker....I mean, that'd generate just about as much heat as humanly possible. I honestly feel that there is room for these guys on both Raw *and* Smackdown.

I Think That While Kane Is In The Ring At SummerSlam Saying That He Will Find The Person Who Attacked The Undertaker or Is Questioning The Person Who He Thinks Attacked The Undertaker, The Undertaker Will Return and Say That It Was Kane Who Attacked Him...Just Like The 2002 Storyline Between Triple H & Shawn Michaels

I really hope it wasnt Kane, like many before me have said, its been done many times and as much as i love them both we just dont need it again. My thought is could it have been Nexus??

I REALLY have a strong feeling it's Rey Mysterio. Call me crazy, but I called it from the start. I think he was in a stalemate in the WWE and he needed a program. Since Undertaker's vegetative state, he participated in the Fatal Four Way (replacing The Undertaker), he's become Champion, and he's the only one that's been somewhat helping Kane, keeping himself out of the equation.

I was hoping that this would be a way of introducing a new stable, but with Nexus on raw now I dont think it would work to have a big stable on both shows. I would love for Nexus to invade smackdown but we all know vince woudnt allow raw to be overshadowed by smackdown.

I just dont think its believeable that someone like rey or swagger could take out taker in that way! For me unless it turns out to be kane again or possibly the show it has to be a group. I also think Kane is at his best when he plays the unstoppable monster against over welming numbers (ironic because i cant stand it when cena does it).

I dont think wwe have made up their minds yet, they seem to be making it up as they go alone for example the footage of ses in the bar...Punk clearly had a shaved head under that baseball cap! so It was filmed recently which makes me think punk was only added to 'injure' punk till hes ring fit again.

what if the heart break kid was revealed as the one who put the undertaker into this so callled ''vegetative'' state? i think it would be great hbk commin back as a heel come out of retirement breaks his promise for one last match with the undertaker.

of course it wouldnt have to be at wrestlemania it could be at some other pay per view and of course it would have to be a gimmick match maybe a buried alive match? i wish they could have a inferno match but that wont happen because of the stupid ''pg'' rating

so what is your thoughts about hbk commin back bein revealed as the one who put the undertaker out? and what kinda match do u think they would have ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back