*MERGED* Hardy/Sting: Judge For Yourself (While Available)

I would not have wanted to see Jeff try a swanton bomb or whisper in the wind in that condition. How did TNA even let this happen just put someone else in the match. Im sure sharkboy was available.

Oh for God's sake...of course it was all a work. Stinger/Bishoff/Hardy/the reff - they were all in on it. they practiced this whole thing. u don't think hardy knows how to "act" high?? if he was stumbling up the steps - how on earth did he keep his balance when he posed on the second rope (before sting came out)?? how did he get in and out of the ring during sting's entrance?? why would Sting put a SDD on someone who is intoxicated?? do u know how dangerous that could be?? for everyone commending sting b/c he made an "executive decision" (LOL) - you should be attacking him for not leaving the ring immediately once he knew hardy's condition - or for even attempting to wrestle (let along scorpian death drop) someone who is "fucked up"?

are *all* of u guys kids?? i thought the average age on this forum was a little more than 13. has some very astute posters have already commented - russo has pulled this stuff before. this is not unusual for him, but rather, TYPICAL russo. and the rest of the TNA guys are probably so desperate after the return of the Rock and the loss of Nash and Booker T to WWE - that they would stoop this low (and really, its not lower than what russo did with scott hall back in the day) in order to garner attention and have ppl talking (which is exactly what is going on). all the arguments everyone is putting out that this was in any way, shape, or form real - are just silly.

it really doesn't take much acting on the part of jeff hardy given his past...but still, i commend him for pulling this off. just another day in the office for the stinger.

and speaking of sting - all you sting fan boys need to listen up. even if u think what happened was real - tell me - WHY O WHY would Sting refuse to wrestle for Vince out of concern for the morality of the story lines which supposedly offends a devout, born-again Christian like Sting...when the man behind some of the worst of those story lines is Russo!! Sting had no problem working for Russo in WCW, or in TNA all these years, or even now that it is hogan-bishoff-russo!! I mean, if Sting was so sincere in his devotion to his faith...how could he *dare* associate himself with a company that is doing a kurt angle/jeff jarret love triangle (or as bin Laden might say - infidel triangle)???

the truth is that Sting is nothing more than a paid ACTOR first and foremost. he is an athletic performer second. His true colors were revealed on the t-shirt he wore on his tna impact return last week (before this pay-per-view).

oh don't tell me you didn't see it - the one eye symbol?? on his sting shirt?? its the same symbol that has been associated with the freemasons and all sorts of secret societies/cults. this isn't to say that a cult was behind the tna pay-per-view storylines (although at this point, that probably wouldn't hurt them anymore)...only that all of these pro "rasslers" are not sincere or truthful people. they are ego-maniacs...every last one of them. but they do care about their business/company and they will do whatever it takes (however immoral) and act in any way they see fit in order to compete with the "other" and garner attention. whether its david arquette becoming the world champion, or letting all the IWC suckers believe that TNA would actually allow jeff hardy to go out and face sting if he was in such a bad condition that he couldn't get into the ring (he certainly didn't seem wobbly while he was teasing the fans with his shirt)!

jeff has a very bright future after this masterful performance. who knows how they will spin it, who knows what the big plan is, but russo and bishoff will create and controversy and pull any houdini trick in order to increase interest/buzz/ratings. in reality, they are depraved and immoral pigs serving the new world order (no no, not that NWO)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4rrfRc1x0o

oh, and if u need proof regarding sting's t-shirt - here it is (now research eye of horus)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCMSNJlDHbY

while your at it, check out jeff's t-shirt in that same vid as well.

also, lets not forget the biggest druggie in TNA. it isn't jeff hardy (he just go caught). it is rvd. rvd is a mega pot-head (and advocates for the legalization of marijuana). how do u know he hasn't wrestled high in the past?? the reality is that weed or pain killers are necessary for many of these performers to do what they do. doesn't mean its right - but it is a reality. but even the most dire addict - would have the common sense to wait until *after* a major match before getting high or drunk or whatever. jeff certainly has a drug problem (as do many others)...but a depraved rat like russo won't hesitate to exaggerate that problem/addiction and turn it into a wrestling storyline. the one thing that jeff jarret, russo, bishoff, hogan, and even paul heyman all agree on - is the the need for wrestling to become more realistic (in this age of reality television and mixed martial arts). sting and hardy are just playing their roles. perhaps (have some have said) this was all influenced by the recent media attention on charlie sheen (who looks like a high priest of some satanic cult to be honest).

my advice to all of you is to stop being lead around by your tail by these morally bankrupt "entertainers", and concern yourselves with something a bit more real (like the tragedy in japan). take the money you were planning to use on the next wwe/tna pay-per-view...and donate to some cause or charity. you'll be better for it, trust me.

Oh for God's sake...of course it was all a work. Stinger/Bishoff/Hardy/the reff - they were all in on it. they practiced this whole thing. u don't think hardy knows how to "act" high?? if he was stumbling up the steps - how on earth did he keep his balance when he posed on the second rope (before sting came out)?? how did he get in and out of the ring during sting's entrance?? why would Sting put a SDD on someone who is intoxicated?? do u know how dangerous that could be?? for everyone commending sting b/c he made an "executive decision" (LOL) - you should be attacking him for not leaving the ring immediately once he knew hardy's condition - or for even attempting to wrestle (let along scorpian death drop) someone who is "fucked up"?

are *all* of u guys kids?? i thought the average age on this forum was a little more than 13. has some very astute posters have already commented - russo has pulled this stuff before. this is not unusual for him, but rather, TYPICAL russo. and the rest of the TNA guys are probably so desperate after the return of the Rock and the loss of Nash and Booker T to WWE - that they would stoop this low (and really, its not lower than what russo did with scott hall back in the day) in order to garner attention and have ppl talking (which is exactly what is going on). all the arguments everyone is putting out that this was in any way, shape, or form real - are just silly.

it really doesn't take much acting on the part of jeff hardy given his past...but still, i commend him for pulling this off. just another day in the office for the stinger.

and speaking of sting - all you sting fan boys need to listen up. even if u think what happened was real - tell me - WHY O WHY would Sting refuse to wrestle for Vince out of concern for the morality of the story lines which supposedly offends a devout, born-again Christian like Sting...when the man behind some of the worst of those story lines is Russo!! Sting had no problem working for Russo in WCW, or in TNA all these years, or even now that it is hogan-bishoff-russo!! I mean, if Sting was so sincere in his devotion to his faith...how could he *dare* associate himself with a company that is doing a kurt angle/jeff jarret love triangle (or as bin Laden might say - infidel triangle)???

the truth is that Sting is nothing more than a paid ACTOR first and foremost. he is an athletic performer second. His true colors were revealed on the t-shirt he wore on his tna impact return last week (before this pay-per-view).

oh don't tell me you didn't see it - the one eye symbol?? on his sting shirt?? its the same symbol that has been associated with the freemasons and all sorts of secret societies/cults. this isn't to say that a cult was behind the tna pay-per-view storylines (although at this point, that probably wouldn't hurt them anymore)...only that all of these pro "rasslers" are not sincere or truthful people. they are ego-maniacs...every last one of them. but they do care about their business/company and they will do whatever it takes (however immoral) and act in any way they see fit in order to compete with the "other" and garner attention. whether its david arquette becoming the world champion, or letting all the IWC suckers believe that TNA would actually allow jeff hardy to go out and face sting if he was in such a bad condition that he couldn't get into the ring (he certainly didn't seem wobbly while he was teasing the fans with his shirt)!

jeff has a very bright future after this masterful performance. who knows how they will spin it, who knows what the big plan is, but russo and bishoff will create and controversy and pull any houdini trick in order to increase interest/buzz/ratings. in reality, they are depraved and immoral pigs serving the new world order (no no, not that NWO)...

1st off Stings T-shirt had his face on it so not sure what you mean by the eye used by free masons.

And yes Sting made mention at times he didn't like the content WWE/F had on their shows but it wasn't the reason he gave for not joining them. The video link below explains it all as it was done in 2004 with him talking about his reasons why he didn't join WWE/F. It was in fact his belief that Vince would not use his character properly after watching his friends from WCW be buried in the WWE/F after Vince bought WCW.

Link to Sting talking about his reasons for not joining WWE/F.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjctPQQWDVE

TNA's obligations aren't to the IWC, they don't live to provide simple shock value.

TNA might be a private company, but they still have sponsors, workers to pay, aka obligations. They have people that they are obligated to respond to, people who have money and power. Network presidents, public companies they choose to advertise with them, I ask this question, do stockholders want to their company associated with something that is so unprofessional?

Even when WCW was going down hill, Russo never pulled crap like this. The "Finger Poke of Doom", wasn't the last minute of a PPV. At Bash in the Beach in 2000, Russo still gave us Jarrett and Booker T.

People pay money to buy PPVs, there is a certain expectation of a company to live up to what is advertised to draw the buys, or at the very least, provide entertainment. TNA failed horrendously on both of these expectations, and have permanently lost what I would assume to be several thousand PPV buys that they could regularly depend on.

This is lost revenue, lost popularity, and lost fans. None of these are positive. If TNA was to come out and say it was a work, are they going to offer refunds to everyone that purchased the PPV and was robbed of a main event, let alone the one that was advertised?

No way this is a work

As a teenager I can notice a few signs and mannerisms someone has when they are high. I can't confirm if his eyes are bloodshot or not because of his red makeup hiding are obstructing my view. His mannerisms were a bit, awkward to say the least.

If you have watched any of Hardy's matches he has never acted the way he did in that match. It's like he didn't care the title was on the line, or any of the kayfabe or his gimmick. He didn't give a fuck.

Too me, it looked like he had a hit or two of some marijuana before the match.

Although there are many reports online at this moment regarding why the main event at Victory Road went only one minute, twenty eight seconds, the fact is that no one really knows yet what happened in the ring.

Here's what we have gathered, at this hour, from a variety of sources.

There was general concern throughout the day for the condition of Jeff Hardy. The finish of the match was never discussed with agents, announcers, or the production truck as a one minute, twenty eight second match. Sting's physical limitations based on age and/or injury were not a factor.

There are two stories floating around right now. One is that the Bischoff announcement was designed to kill time, and Bischoff was sent down with what is called "an audible" (last minute change) to switch the finish. The other is that Sting, who was noticeably angry in the dressing room before the match (supposedly based on what he felt was Hardy's condition), "hooked the finish" and just ended the match after the first move, with referee Brian Hebner either counting three or being told from the back to get out of the match by counting three.

Either way, it will be very interesting to see how TNA President Dixie Carter handles this latest explosive situation in her dressing room.

We are working on several other stories arising out of this controversy. Keep checking back with WrestleZone tonight for much more.

Everyone needs to stop making assumptions on what happened at Victory Road. The fact is that we have absolutely no idea what exactly went down yet, and most likely wont know. Yes I know it was most likely drug related on Jeff Hardy's part, but that doesn't mean that it's a guarantee that's what went down. So until we know more, stop all this hate on Hardy. Frown upon him if you will but stop straight out flaming the situation on Hardy. Again I no it was most likely Drugs + Hardy, but at least remember we don't know for sure yet.

Wow, this has to be the stupidest post I've read in a long time. Conspiracy theorist much? Seriously, I thought when the 2/21/11 video showed, people were grasping at straws a little, but damn, you take the cake.

I don't even know why I'm addressing a post from a vapid troll...

As a teenager I can notice a few signs and mannerisms someone has when they are high. I can't confirm if his eyes are bloodshot or not because of his red makeup hiding are obstructing my view. His mannerisms were a bit, awkward to say the least.

If you have watched any of Hardy's matches he has never acted the way he did in that match. It's like he didn't care the title was on the line, or any of the kayfabe or his gimmick. He didn't give a fuck.

Too me, it looked like he had a hit or two of some marijuana before the match.

mj doesn't make you stumble around and fall off the apron.j but you are right about his behavior never being this way before. seems like he is in full dilligaf mode

@Grubbs & sfury

yes, i'm aware that was one of sting's reasons for not going to wwe initially...but that can hardly be a reason now - particularly when his legacy and character are secure and he can negotiate such things in his contract. vince mchman is a wrestling genius (though an evil genius) and give sting a push and use his character in ways that have never been utilized before. especially now. wrestling is nothing like it was back when wwe bought out wcw. it is true that they would not have pushed sting at that time b/c they have the rock and stone cold. but things have changed drastically, and particularly before the recent return of the rock - sting could have been the one guy that really (if only temporarily) turbo-charged some new (yet nostalgic at the same time) life into the wwe. the only thing bigger would be, well, getting rock and stone cold back (which is what they did lol).

the point of what i was saying is that u can't trust steve borden and what he says. he is not a "wrestler" or an "athlete" first and foremost. he is those things...but he is an actor and a performer above all else. so put on a little act like what was witnessed at victory road is very doable by the stinger. very doable. tna *is* desperate after all, given all the problems they have had, hogan's health issues (which were exaggerated - pretty sickening in and of itself), injuries, the loss of nash (probably sean and hall with him) and booker t, and then the return of the rock and the buzz around wrestlemania.

as for the eye of horus - it is pretty evident on sting's shirt (it is a face yes, but a face with almost half of it missing - same with jeff). you can do research on the eye of horus and also take a look at any number of other things - the covers of music albums, movie posters, symbols like that of aol, cbs, mtv news, etc. - and the list goes on. as a starting point, watch the series called "the arrivals". or just go to your local video store or music store and "look" for it. you will be surprised by what you see and eventually, come to the realization that this far more than just mere coincidence. anyways, this is a long discussion for another thread. the point is that u can't trust sting and what he says (in character or out of character). again, if he and shawn michaels were such good christians as they claim - why continue to partake (and profit) from what the wrestling companies they are a part of are doing (in the way of immorality and debauchery). really, the recent storyline between kurt and jeff is one of the lowest points in all of pro wrestling history! so how could we be offended *if* an intoxicated jeff hardy was allowed to ruin the main event of a single pay-per-view??

finally, with regards to what your saying - i don't see how any of this "bad publicity" actually exists! tna has now more buzz, interest, and will probably have higher ratings. that is all the powers that be care about. how tna goes about it generating that interest doesn't concern them. all the fans chanting "bullshit" or all the people who feel cheated by the pay-per-view (which has a lot of good matches so one can honestly say it was a complete waste of money) - they will be back (probably right away lol). they aren't going anywhere. they don't have anything better to do. they are sheep. i'm not saying this to be mean. i'm saying this because it is true and true of most people in general (not just wrestling fans)! if they are entertained by the *garbage* tna has been putting out for the last few months or years...they will continue to be entertained no matter how badly russo and bitchoff screw them. did ppl stop watching wcw when david arqutte became the champ?? did ppl stop watching tna when hogan arrived (many ppl hated the idea and said tna would suffer for it). or how about when hogan/bitchoff were revealed as "they"?? some ppl were screaming they would never watch tna again. but the ratings remained the same as they have for years now. there are some ups and some downs. what you are describing could lead to a short dip (or the opposite). but that 1.0 that tna gets every week - it ain't going anywhere. so meaningful drop in lost revenue or popularity or whatever. WWE with the return of the rock has already done that to tna. so tna is taking a chance and doing what they have been doing for a long time now - throwing everything and the kitchen sink at the wall (so see what sticks). if this incident doesn't generate long-term buzz (as nothing ever does)...they will try something else even more absurd (that is the only thing we can say for sure about them). in the meantime, they got a core audience that will continue to watch and pay attention to tna no matter how bad it gets. sometimes, its a train wreck so bad you can't keep your eyes off it.

oh and u watch, their next pay-per-view will be just fine (even if its a little less). a few pay-per-views later it will be as if nothing happened. on the other hand, if (and i don't think they will succeed)...they are able to take all the extra attention they are going to get for the next week or two and create new, more realistic, and more unexpected storylines - there might even be more pay-per-view buys next time around. again, i don't think thats going to happen. but when your getting your ass kicked by the likes of the ufc and other entertainment (with wwe taking whatever is left) - what do u really have to lose anyways???

this was the first time I have seen the actual footage from Vicotry Road.. wow.. Its alot worse than I could ever imagine..

Just look at Jeff's eyes anytime the camera has a closeup of his face.. He is abosolutely GONE.

@postapocalyptichalo

funny how u can call me a conspiracy theorist when so many (no, most) of the kids on this forum have all been duped into becoming vince russo's bitch!! of course, a tiny tiny bit of reason will certainly seem like a conspiracy theory when most of the ppl posting have the mentality (if not the actual age of) a 10 year old!!

pro rasslin seems to cater to dumber and dumber ppl these days i guess. bottom line - victory road was no shoot. it was well orchestrated and very well acted. the reasons may not be clear for awhile - who knows. and who knows how many people had fore knowledge besides the main people. but bravo to them for fooling so many in the IWC, and making boys out of men. i hope u will be one of those who can regain some maturity and intelligence. the only conspiracy theories on here are those being perpetuated by the hardy haters and sting worshipers (and i don't hate sting nor do i care for jeff) that tna or men like russo and bishoff (as much they deserve to be hated and criticized and mocked) and all the others working in tna would allow a drugged up jeff hardy to ruin their main event and put people's lives and livelihoods at risk!! when you take off your tin foil hat, you'll see that the main event went exactly as planned (whether it was a good idea or just an act of pathetic desperation - is another debate entirely).

@postapocalyptichalo

funny how u can call me a conspiracy theorist when so many (no, most) of the kids on this forum have all been duped into becoming vince russo's bitch!! of course, a tiny tiny bit of reason will certainly seem like a conspiracy theory when most of the ppl posting have the mentality (if not the actual age of) a 10 year old!!

pro rasslin seems to cater to dumber and dumber ppl these days i guess. bottom line - victory road was no shoot. it was well orchestrated and very well acted. the reasons may not be clear for awhile - who knows. and who knows how many people had fore knowledge besides the main people. but bravo to them for fooling so many in the IWC, and making boys out of men. i hope u will be one of those who can regain some maturity and intelligence. the only conspiracy theories on here are those being perpetuated by the hardy haters and sting worshipers (and i don't hate sting nor do i care for jeff) that tna or men like russo and bishoff (as much they deserve to be hated and criticized and mocked) and all the others working in tna would allow a drugged up jeff hardy to ruin their main event and put people's lives and livelihoods at risk!! when you take off your tin foil hat, you'll see that the main event went exactly as planned (whether it was a good idea or just an act of pathetic desperation - is another debate entirely).

no way in hell was any of that planned.. and Id bet the life of every single one of my unborn kids on it.

no way in hell was any of that planned.. and Id bet the life of every single one of my unborn kids on it.

not only planned...but planned METICULOUSLY!! but like the swerve that was jeff hardy's initial heel turn, i doubt many people (besides the ones who performed the play) were in on it (as a way to prevent information from leaking). after all, how anti-climatic was it when sting showed up to win the title? everyone knew what happened well before tna impact's airing that week.

remember, wrestling is not a sport. it isn't real. it isn't reality television. it is theater.

@postapocalyptichalo

Actually, if you kept up with the forum, or the wrestling world, people don't like Russo, especially on this forum, so saying that most of the people on this forum are "becoming Russo's bitch" is completely unfounded. And if by saying people are "becoming Russo's bitch" you mean that he's duping us into thinking this is a work, you really have no idea. No one knows if it was a work or shoot yet, except for the people involved.

I bring up the "conspiracy theorist" argument in regards to your post because you bring up things like the eye of Horus. And that has nothing to do with the subject.

Actually, if you kept up with the forum, or the wrestling world, people don't like Russo, especially on this forum, so saying that most of the people on this forum are "becoming Russo's bitch" is completely unfounded. And if you mean that this whole thing is a work, you do not know if it is or isn't, no one does.

I bring up the "conspiracy theorist" argument in regards to your post because you bring up things like the eye of Horus. And that has nothing to do with the subject.

Actually, I never said most people here or anywhere else like russo. being his bitch means they have been fooled by him and fallen for his trap. it doesn't mean that they like him or have cuddly vince russo teddy bears in their closets.

Given the prevailing opinion here (and other wrestling forums) that jeff hardy was stupid enough to come to a major pay-per-view intoxicated - that completely justifies my statement. as with most of your statements towards me, you don't actually argue against what i say (but rather, just state the opposite).

and don't say "u don't know, know one knows, wha wha wha"!! of course i know, as anyone with a high enough iq and a bit of experience watching wrestling and watching that inbred pig vince russo knows - we've seen his tricks before. past, present, future, - its all the same with russo (and to a lesser extent, bitchoff). just wait and see. firings, lawsuits, criminal prosecution, alterations in jeff's current legal proceedings, perhaps mainstream news coverage - this will all occur if what happened was actually real lol. i mean don't u think news reporters would have a field day with this? in the wake of the chris beniot murder-suicide, here we see a mainstream wrestling promotion allowing its star to wrestle while intoxicated - a wrestler with a known history of drug abuse while simultaneously going through felony charges regarding said drug abuse!? that is playing with fire right there. forget hardy not being at this or that taping...there would have to be some major firings or lawsuits involved in this. not just "the locker room was pissed" LOL. hardy didn't even get arrested. give us all a break please.

with regards to the eye of horus - that is as PLAIN as the eye can see. it is write there in the video i linked. people are going through the victory road main event frame by frame, looking for hidden signs, gestures, actions! when this is clear as daylight (and something that can be found in the entertainment world in general all over the place). that is why i said do some "research". it is not the main focus of my posts nor does it have a place in this thread. i simply alluded to this reality (and it is much more real than the circus known as pro-wrestling story lines) and i stand by that. no doubt about it. sting is a fake christian. his word can't be trusted. he is an actor. and so all the things people noticed about his demeanor at victory road can and easily easily were pre-mediated, well acted moves. i'd say - hey, sting should guest-star on a tv show or play a role in a movie (one perhaps directed by eric bishoff).

but guess what? he already has done that!! yet, u really think he threw a stiff punch at his long-time boss b/c jeff hardy supposedly was allowed to come to the ring intoxicated!? now thats a real conspiracy theory.

oh, and just for the curious - the movie i was talking about that starred sting (steve borden) which eric bishoff helped produce was called shutterspeed.

horrible movie (bitchoff should stick to girls gone wild to be honest).

I think it is safe to say that Seymore is the Glenn Beck of this thread. Your lack of grammar and broken sentences in a giant wall of text doesn't help support your point.(Or lack there of)

Other than that I think Seymore is using whatever Jeff had before his match at Victory Rode.

@Grubbs & sfury

yes, i'm aware that was one of sting's reasons for not going to wwe initially...but that can hardly be a reason now - particularly when his legacy and character are secure and he can negotiate such things in his contract. vince mchman is a wrestling genius (though an evil genius) and give sting a push and use his character in ways that have never been utilized before. especially now. wrestling is nothing like it was back when wwe bought out wcw. it is true that they would not have pushed sting at that time b/c they have the rock and stone cold. but things have changed drastically, and particularly before the recent return of the rock - sting could have been the one guy that really (if only temporarily) turbo-charged some new (yet nostalgic at the same time) life into the wwe. the only thing bigger would be, well, getting rock and stone cold back (which is what they did lol).

the point of what i was saying is that u can't trust steve borden and what he says. he is not a "wrestler" or an "athlete" first and foremost. he is those things...but he is an actor and a performer above all else. so put on a little act like what was witnessed at victory road is very doable by the stinger. very doable. tna *is* desperate after all, given all the problems they have had, hogan's health issues (which were exaggerated - pretty sickening in and of itself), injuries, the loss of nash (probably sean and hall with him) and booker t, and then the return of the rock and the buzz around wrestlemania.

as for the eye of horus - it is pretty evident on sting's shirt (it is a face yes, but a face with almost half of it missing - same with jeff). you can do research on the eye of horus and also take a look at any number of other things - the covers of music albums, movie posters, symbols like that of aol, cbs, mtv news, etc. - and the list goes on. as a starting point, watch the series called "the arrivals". or just go to your local video store or music store and "look" for it. you will be surprised by what you see and eventually, come to the realization that this far more than just mere coincidence. anyways, this is a long discussion for another thread. the point is that u can't trust sting and what he says (in character or out of character). again, if he and shawn michaels were such good christians as they claim - why continue to partake (and profit) from what the wrestling companies they are a part of are doing (in the way of immorality and debauchery). really, the recent storyline between kurt and jeff is one of the lowest points in all of pro wrestling history! so how could we be offended *if* an intoxicated jeff hardy was allowed to ruin the main event of a single pay-per-view??

finally, with regards to what your saying - i don't see how any of this "bad publicity" actually exists! tna has now more buzz, interest, and will probably have higher ratings. that is all the powers that be care about. how tna goes about it generating that interest doesn't concern them. all the fans chanting "bullshit" or all the people who feel cheated by the pay-per-view (which has a lot of good matches so one can honestly say it was a complete waste of money) - they will be back (probably right away lol). they aren't going anywhere. they don't have anything better to do. they are sheep. i'm not saying this to be mean. i'm saying this because it is true and true of most people in general (not just wrestling fans)! if they are entertained by the *garbage* tna has been putting out for the last few months or years...they will continue to be entertained no matter how badly russo and bitchoff screw them. did ppl stop watching wcw when david arqutte became the champ?? did ppl stop watching tna when hogan arrived (many ppl hated the idea and said tna would suffer for it). or how about when hogan/bitchoff were revealed as "they"?? some ppl were screaming they would never watch tna again. but the ratings remained the same as they have for years now. there are some ups and some downs. what you are describing could lead to a short dip (or the opposite). but that 1.0 that tna gets every week - it ain't going anywhere. so meaningful drop in lost revenue or popularity or whatever. WWE with the return of the rock has already done that to tna. so tna is taking a chance and doing what they have been doing for a long time now - throwing everything and the kitchen sink at the wall (so see what sticks). if this incident doesn't generate long-term buzz (as nothing ever does)...they will try something else even more absurd (that is the only thing we can say for sure about them). in the meantime, they got a core audience that will continue to watch and pay attention to tna no matter how bad it gets. sometimes, its a train wreck so bad you can't keep your eyes off it.

oh and u watch, their next pay-per-view will be just fine (even if its a little less). a few pay-per-views later it will be as if nothing happened. on the other hand, if (and i don't think they will succeed)...they are able to take all the extra attention they are going to get for the next week or two and create new, more realistic, and more unexpected storylines - there might even be more pay-per-view buys next time around. again, i don't think thats going to happen. but when your getting your ass kicked by the likes of the ufc and other entertainment (with wwe taking whatever is left) - what do u really have to lose anyways???

I see Stings eye in the picture not the eye of Horus, but hey I'm not going to argue with you over it so think what you want.

As for Sting not going to WWE now I think it is pretty simple.
1. He has bad knees and isn't wanting to work a schedule they would want most likely.

2. At TNA he can tape 2 or 3 weeks of shows in a few days and have the rest of the month off except for PPV's. At WWE even if he was on a limited legends contract which no one knows Vince would offer him he would still be traveling every week of the month.

3. He's going to be 52 years old in 5 days and he's used to working with the guys he has been working with for several years. When people get to that age they tend to go where there comfort zone is. I doubt if the tables were turned and The Undertaker, HBK or HHH would be jumping to another promotion and have to go through making new friends and stuff.

That's my opinion on why he didn't jump to WWE and personally I'm glad. Why should he join WWE just to lose to Taker at Wrestlemania? So WWE fans can get off on watching what they term a dream match and have him inducted in an HoF most people outside of WWE fans don't care about. Sorry but I'm happy he's not there.

I see Stings eye in the picture not the eye of Horus, but hey I'm not going to argue with you over it so think what you want.

As for Sting not going to WWE now I think it is pretty simple.
1. He has bad knees and isn't wanting to work a schedule they would want most likely.

2. At TNA he can tape 2 or 3 weeks of shows in a few days and have the rest of the month off except for PPV's. At WWE even if he was on a limited legends contract which no one knows Vince would offer him he would still be traveling every week of the month.

3. He's going to be 52 years old in 5 days and he's used to working with the guys he has been working with for several years. When people get to that age they tend to go where there comfort zone is. I doubt if the tables were turned and The Undertaker, HBK or HHH would be jumping to another promotion and have to go through making new friends and stuff.

That's my opinion on why he didn't jump to WWE and personally I'm glad. Why should he join WWE just to lose to Taker at Wrestlemania? So WWE fans can get off on watching what they term a dream match and have him inducted in an HoF most people outside of WWE fans don't care about. Sorry but I'm happy he's not there.

the "one-eye" symbol can be found everywhere (like a dollar bill for example). it doesn't have to look exactly like the eye of horus (which is why we say symbolism). do research on how and where it is displayed in other areas of popular culture - then (and only then) may you see exactly what sting and jeff are wearing. again, this is off-topic with regards to this thread...but important nonetheless. this is one vid on the topic (but just one, there are thousands of more videos/documentaries/websites that u should go through if the truth concerns you). remember, you don't have to believe in every conspiracy theory to understand the substance of what is being conveyed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NLhqU0EboM

lastly, there is no reason to have one eye and half the face covered up (sting never wore a shirt like that before). perhaps its a tna thing and sting isn't smart enough to realize the nature of those he is working for. that is a possibility. how else do you explain how a committed family many and professed devout christian like sting can even be remotely associated with people like jeff jarret, eric bitchoff, and vince russo!?

anyways, as far as your opinions on why sting didn't join wwe - i completely agree. however, i was referring to when wwf bought out wcw - and *one* of the reasons sting stated had to with the morality of the wwe at that time which was rated r and deep into the attitude era!! similarly, shawn michaels has said similar things (yet he has remained a wwe employee). so sting and shawn are hypocrites at *best*, and their word is not to be trusted. i brought all this up to relate it to what ppl were saying about sting and his expressions and demeanor in the victory road main event. all those things could have an act, for sting to his credit, is a good actor. too bad he didn't make it in hollywood the way that hogan, triple h, rock, and others have.

i think most sting fans would have loved to see him in wwe for an appearance. hogan was in no better shape when he returned to wwe the last time around (before coming to tna in which he again wrestled before the back surgery). and like bret hart's appearance, there is no obligation for a long term program. sting would probably make a lot more money (and then he could return to tna if he wanted to - i mean look at what flair has done after his supposed retirement lol).

so the reasons u give, which i agree with u on, and they are understandable, could have been worked out to give us a sting/wwe program (however short). it didn't have to be against the undertaker (although fighting undertaker would certainly be in sting's league far more than the likes of aj, rvd, or jeff hardy)!

instead, here he is on spike tv (not a christian friendly station u know) being involved in or a party some of the most dirty angles i've seen in the past several years - like jeff's real-life drug problems, or kurt angle's real life marital problems.

SHAME on sting for that.

and to the guy calling me glen beck...i am Muslim. so how can I be anything like that ring-wing, racist, anti-muslim nutcase?? and speaking of Islam, the one thing that dixie carter/vince russo and the McMahan family have in common is a deep seated hatred for Islam. the evidence is in the heel run of Muhammad Hassan in the wwe, and the stuffing of raisha saeed's (another heel) head (while she was wearing the sacred niqab) into the toilet.

professional wrestling (like all of hollywood and the rest of the entertainment media) are run by jewish people and freemasons with an undeniable hatred for Islam. realization of this can be a tough thing to swallow, but patience is one's refuge in the severity of trials...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2oPkkdwN90

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF1RJ1W5AbE

I get back from vacation and the wrestling world has gone to shit. Again.

Well, buried this many pages deep, there's no point in replying, but fuck it. I always get my two cents in. Jeff Hardy was looking good and stoned. Just watch him pretend to throw his t-shirt out to the crowd; he moves slow and lethargic, unsure of what he's going to do. The "tease the crowd" bit is a classic that every wrestler has done by the time they graduate from their first baby indy. You make a connection with the crowd; you promise them something; then you walk away sneering. The key to the whole bit is that you communicate directly with the fans, and Hardy looks like he's staring into space.

Add that to the fact that this match was tossed onto what was already considered a weak card to anchor it. I've got some pretty negative things to say about TNA's booking, but even I don't think they are so ridiculously full of themselves to plan on getting people to pay $30-$40 for the PPV, then reward them with high profile events like Matt Hardy vs. AJ and Jeff Jarrett walking around an amusement park. (They've had episodes of Impact this month that have been better then the Victory Road card.) Follow all of that with the title match to anchor it, then end that match in less then a minute, with no practically no offense from either man.

If this is a work; congratulations, you've fooled a lot of people, including myself. Unfortunately, fooling people is not the end-game for a business; getting people to come back and spend money is. Telling your fans that this is what you'll give them when they pay for your product isn't conducive to getting them to pay for it again.

With Jeff's court date coming up soon (along with his expected guilty plea), it would have been surprising for TNA to put the title back on Jeff Hardy. You can only get so many continuances before the judge will say "we're doing this thing", and your lawyer can only be 'sick' so many times. (If you're important enough of a case to your lawyer, he'll be 'sick' if you need an extra month too.)

End analysis: If this is a worked shoot, then the last scrap of hope I have in TNA's booking is finally shot. A worked shoot would indicate that they're willing to shortchange people who pay for their product in order to say that they've fooled them, which is the exact opposite of how the process works. If this is TNA trying to swallow a shit sandwich they were served up, hopefully they've realized that they have sucked almost all that they can get out of Jeff Hardy.

See what you get when you hire someone facing multiple drug felonies???

my bad on the spoilers.

if thats the case, then shame on hogan. its no worse than the rock's comments on stevie ray (which likewise, were just not necessary). the world would be a better place with both their tongues cut off. perhaps hogan's steroid usage from his earlier years is affecting cognitive ability to a greater extent now (he is already out of wrestling physically)! u reap what u sow i suppose

Jeff was stoned, man. Come to terms with it...

EDIT:

And my stance on this subject has nothing to do with liking or disliking Jeff Hardy. I'm completely indifferent where he is concerned. I'd also like to let you know that a man's pupils aren't the ony give away to pill abuse. People's eyes in general can and do get a "glazed over" look when they're abusing pills. People that are high on prescription medications (or non-prescription narcotics for that matter) can and often do stumble as well, and Jeff definitely stumbled a little last night.

You act like Hardy never stumbles to the ring, and once again you sound like a moron seeing as the camera never gets close enough to hardy so see if he is glazed over.

The simple fact you cant back up shit you say except Jeff was stoned come to terms with it because like all smarks you wish you had a masters degree in pro wrestling... And since you want to believe dirt sheets soooo much here ya go

"Half the locker room believes Jeff Hardy was sent home for being unprofessional," a key TNA insider told us this evening, "the other half of the locker room thinks this is some sort of an elaborate work by Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo, and Hulk Hogan, because they were famous for swerving the boys in WCW."

When we read that statement to a prominent TNA wrestler, we were told, "Bischoff, Russo, and Hogan all took pride in working the boys, too. You should have seen everyone last year when TNA did the Montreal Screwjob finish, and they were all like little girls running around thinking they'll get the Internet to believe it was for real."

Needless to say, TNA has a major problem on their hands right now. There appears to be a general feeling that there is a void in leadership, and the agents are not considered authority figures. Whether Jeff Hardy was really sent home, or this is all a sick, elaborate work remains to be seen.

Now please STFU you dont what your talking and no one except Russo, Bischoff, Hogan,and Hardy do. If the whole locker room cannot collectively come together as a group as to what happened i doubt someone behind his computer does.... But im sure since its not helpful to your views you will choose not to believe this dirt sheet but believe one from " I have never posted here before but my brother works for tna and told me this" bullshyt learn to be objective and not act like a 13 year old

If it is work it is a stupid idea
its stupid the hardy no sold a legends finisher
its stupid that TNA a dicking over their talent
BUT.... the facts are they had tapings and still people arent sure sorry I dont come to terms with bullshyt and assumptions especially looking at the track record of the guys who run TNA.

pick a side 364 days out of the year TNA is WCW 2.0 WCW circa 2000 (who constantly had works a ppvs) but now they arent dumb enough to do this work, your talking about the same people who did works with guys like nash, goldberg,hogan when they could still WRESTLE and could still draw fans and decent ratings definitely more ratings then TNA. But yea you are right i should just come to terms that Jeff was stoned because thats what you want, dispite they have had tapings and people STILL dont know if it was real or if it was a work COME TO TERMS THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

They obviously didn't know Jeff's condition until the last minute. So they needed to think fast. And they failed.

You've got that right.

If we were able to see the state Jeff was in just by watching the TV screen, I doubt they missed it backstage. TNA probably would have been better off informing the audience that the main event was off due to Jeff being sneak attacked in the dressing room by an unknown party (a la Teddy Long at Smackdown) and sending someone else out to fight Sting. Yeah, it would have stunk, but what they wound up doing stunk even worse, no?

Instead, utilizing the "wing and a prayer" method that TNA has been working under, someone probably asked Jeff if he was able to work, and he said:

"Huh? Like......oh, wow, man! It's like.......huh? I mean, sure man! Shit! Oh, wow.......like, who am I fighting tonight? Huh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back