**Merged** Any Miz & Morrison comparisons, correlation, speculations, or discussion

1) The past careers of these guys in relation to each other. u dont see morrison winning money in the bank, and being raw team captain. miz has been like 3 time us champ. then, miz went into a tag team with big show for the tiles and coaching alex riley jomo- intercontinental.
2) Who you believe to be more talented in both areas mic work and in-ring ability. morrrison can't talk face. he cant insult people as face. he just can't. in ring- 100 percent. miz- AWWEEESSSOOMME mic skills, in ring could use improvement. his ring ability i'd rate b+.
3) Who you think is more suited for the job and why. Miz- hes got the mic skills, the look of a heel, the in ring, morrison, 100 percent in the ring, but if u cant talk, ur useless. fans want to see guys argue then fight. insults, etc.
4) Who is the better overall package (looks, charisma and memorability) see above

WHAT??? You completely ignored all of Morrison's accolades in your 1st point...
Morrison has 3 IC reigns which is a more prestigious title anyway, plus Miz hardly had any defenses. Yes, he did win MITB which shadows Morrison's ECW reign, but that is all he has on Morrison. Raw Team Captain? That's not exactly an accomplishment, all he had to do was last until the Captain match was interfered with. And um, what about Morrison's tag title reigns? They outnumber Miz's, only Morrison doesn't hide behind a dominant partner like the Big Show. And coaching Alex Riley? That's not an accomplishment either.

You'd rate hs mic skills awesome? At least Morrison doesn't mess up "Monday Night Raw" and turn it into "Monday Right Raw." Morrison has insulted MANY superstars, Swagger being 1 of the funniest. And Miz has "B+" in-ring? Hell, you're being EXTREMELY nice to Miz, I'd give him a C-.

You are extremely biased, you gave Morrison credit for 1 thing... in-ring ability. You have absolutely some of the worst knowledge of any WWE fan i've ever known.

Mm, did the Miz even do anything in the bragging rights match? I mean, other than get pinned. I wouldn't rate the Miz with a "B+" in ring, no, no, NO, NO, NO. If you gave the Miz a B+ then you'd have to give almost every other superstar in the WWE, in-ring ability rankings OVER A.

And quantity doesn't matter, in all honesty, IT DOESN'T MATTER. What should be looked at is what Morrison and Miz did while they held championships. Morrison defended it often and he had great matches, Miz defended his U.S. title...like....twice?

The only problem I have with Morrison are his bloody lines, I mean, seriously, other than The Rock, who could make his lines work? (especially the "ridiculous promo" prior to his match with jeff hardy). As for the Miz, I have 2 problems with him. First off, in ring, he sucks, yes, yes, I know all the Miz marks will now tell me "Oh, but he's better than the one trick pony that is John Morrison" REALLY? Because Morrison CAN get technical, and he does it in a much better capacity than the Miz, Morrison wrestles the way he does, probably because the "higher-ups" want him to. Also the Miz elongates every second vowel, it does get a little bit annoying.

"I'm The MIIIIZ, Aaaand IIIIIIm AAAAAAAAWEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEE!" I like quite a bit of Miz's mic work, but I just dislike the way he elongates every second vowel.

You see right now I would automatically go with The Miz but then I think about Mr. Kennedy, Finally and MVP and yeah....one left the WWE, the other one disappeared and the other one isn't great as he use to cause of WWE...I'm still keep hope for MVP though.

So I'll just say if The Miz and WWE keep their great relationship then The Miz but I enjoy John Morrison matches better. So The Miz for entertainment (and mic skills) and John Morrison for ring ability. They both can have great futures.

Sometimes you cant really tell, a few years ago i would have said Morrison and now i would say Miz. Think about it Morrison was a tag champ, ECW champ and IC champ. They then make the move and send him the the so called big brand and put him on Raw. So what do they do with him with all this momentum and build when they put him on Raw? Well not much, he has floated around midcard status for some time now. Now Miz has continued to be pushed up the ladder no matter which show he is on. On of the longest title reigns as US champ in recent memory and winning the MITB. I will keep my answer as The Miz for the time being but who knows really, he may be headed down the path that Morrison and MVP have gone down in good time.

Nobody knows what the future holds. If we were asked this question back at the draft 2009, Everyone would be talking about how The Miz had no talent and John Morrison is the next Shawn Michaels.

Now all off a sudden everyone has changed to The Miz and your all saying John Morrison is horrible. Nobody knows what is going to happen next. What if The Miz fails when he cashes in? What if Vince all of a sudden becomes high on JoMo and pushes him after Wrestlemania? What if either of them a fired? What if they anger the wrong people back stage? There are so many possibilities that it's just to hard to guess at the moment.

And don't get me wrong Im no Miz-Hater, I love the guy. He is great on the mic and really improving in the ring. I also will admit John Morrison's mic skills are bad but it isn't impossible to improve. Look at The Miz in 2006 and look at him now, Big difference.

I am going to end this post by saying I think they will both be equally successful in the WWE. If they stay loyal and keep improving who knows, Wrestlemania 30 may be headlined by John Morrison Vs The Miz, WWE Championship match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back