John Morrison Or The Miz?

Who's better, The Miz or John Morrison?

• The Miz

• John Morrison

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't even know why this is a question. I see zero appeal in the miz.

Why not?

When he's on I change the channel. He's an average wrestler, nothing stands out.

So lets see the Miz has nothing that stands out huh? well that means that his one of a kind haircut, good heel promo's and in-ring action is all for nothing then.

I don't think he's good on the mic, he just comes off stupid to me. I don't think he has a good look, he looks like he walked through a thrift store and put ever piece of clothing on. He is just 100% unappealing to me.

If the Miz is bad on the mic who's better then? The Miz is so much better on the mic then most of the guys on the Raw roster. His clothing is unique and it's suposed to make him look good.

On the other side, I do like Morrison but he still has some growing to do. Morrison has a better look, better style and sills, and is better on the mic.

I disagree here the Miz is way better than Morrison on the mic. Why do you think you here the Miz more than you hear Morrison all the time?

There have been some guys I wasn't a fan of that I changed my mind on. The miz is not one of them, he just downright infuriates me for some reason and any future he has in the business I see as a mistake.

You're blind if cant notice the talent that Mike Mizanin has. He's a very good wrestler far better than someone like Mysterio or Kane. He's also gold on the Mic because he has the IT factor to make you hate him. And you are very much mistaken that the Miz has no future. I suggest you go watch his matches from January up till now and you will know that you're wrong.

I'm going to have to go with the Miz. He's basically got what Morrison has but not the other away around. I remember a couple of years ago when he was absolutely despised by everyone, but he has improved leaps and bounds. Morrison has benefited more from Miz in the tag-team. I believe Miz can become world champion in a couple of years if he keeps improving.

I'm still on the fence on Morrison. Although he has incredible talent, he reminds me too much of Chris Jericho in his early days. He's mainly a comedy heel much like Jericho was and I believe he needs to turn face if he wants to become world champion. He doesn't have that great of mic skills to me so he needs to feed off the Miz all he can right now because Miz is what is saving this tag team.

They both have their areas of expertise, but as wrestlers, I gotta go with Morrison. He has the look and skills and I can definitely picture him as world champ someday. The Miz has great mic skills, and he's hilarious, but he's boring in the ring and is always outshined by Morrison. John isn't terrible on the mic. He isn't the greatest, but if he worked on it he would be a genuine main eventer. His work in the last MitB stole the show, and I hope he is in it again this year so he can show us more of his skill. John Morrison will be a world champion one of these days, and I personally can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back