Meltdown 125

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
[youtube]IpHNqUWMINk[/youtube]

Copeland:
Welcome ladies and gentlemen!! To the first event of 2016! This is Meltdown, episode 125! I'm Sebastian Copeland alongside the incomparable Jack Cohen calling the action at ringside for a huge night of action. Theron Daggershield vs Ty Burna to start the new year. It can't get any bigger than that.

Cohen:
That's right, Seabass. We also have John Doe vs S.H.I.T., Mikey Stormrage and Gino Galluci vs Constantine and Kagura. Eve Taylor vs Noah Ryder and more through the night.

[youtube]VsuFVUjXYsI[/youtube]

Theron Daggershield appears on stage and walks down the aisle, saluting fans along the way with his Buster Sword carried by his shoulder. He takes a mic and enters the ring ready to speak his mind.

Theron:
As the fans know at Empire Rally I failed to prevent the coming of Davkas Diamonddeath and his followers. The Warblade failed on that night. But as the Day Of Lavos approaches, I look for redemption and to purge the plague of Davkas once and for all. But first here in Burnup I must face a man of legend. The man they call Tiberius Scorch. I know yo and the Czar of Dragons are also entangled in the battle against Davkas and his dark ways. But..... I don't feel embracing the darkness is the correct way to purge evil. You're simply embracing it. Allowing it to consume your heart. I feel you've corrupted the once good Czar. Now a Kaiser. You've let yourself be drowned in the shadows once again. I must ask you to stop if this fight with Davkas is to continue.

[youtube]i4kMzffnB-c[/youtube]

Out come the Phantoms Of Chaos who walk down the aisle with a face of confusion. They enter the ring with mics at hand.

Ty Burna
: ...........I'm sorry....... What?

El Caidos:
I believe he said he does not approve of our methods.

Ty Burna:
As if it wasn't bad enough people guess Ty is short for Tyson now you guess Tiberius? Here's the thing. Unlike you, I've dealt with the kind of evil Dr. Zeus presents. For a very long time I've dealt with it. Not just for myself. But working with Vengeance, the Apostles and so on. I know how far Zeus will go. I know your silly sword and dice are not enough.

Theron:
This is not about weapons, Tiberius. It's about you accepting the very darkness we are trying to repent and allowing it to clot your heart. Czar, what's happened to you?

El Caidos
: Me? I have accepted that in order to take down this force, I must become more aggressive. More feral.

Theron:
So you lose your wonderful title of Czar for this battle? Is it really worth it? All this sacrifice? What will be left when the battle is over? What of your kin? Tiberius, just how do you plan to return to your family after taking the black plague to yourself?

Ty: Stop right there you little nerd. I'm not gonna stand here and have my personal live called out on live television. Mind your own business. You deal with Zeus your way. We'll deal with him our own way. Just don't complain when he leaves you a beaten heap. As for tonight, I'm going to--

Theron cuts him off putting his hand in Ty's face.

Theron:
Tonight you will learn the error of your ways, fallen one. I will battle you. I will vanish you. And you will repent. And then, Davkas is next.

Theron proceeds to drop the mic and walk away as Ty and Caidos look on bewildered.

Copeland:
It seems Theron means business. He's not in the mood for Ty's dark talk.

Cohen:
Ty's dark talk has been a consistent thing his whole Hall Of Fame career. It's so silly for Theron to just dismiss it.

Copeland:
Well, on that note. Coming up next, its the Remarkable Mark Keaton and Justin Cooper! Return and debut, taking on the Bearded GentleAnts. Tag team action to kick off Meltdown 125!

Harrys: The following tag team contest is set for one fall!

[youtube]o1tj2zJ2Wvg[/youtube]​

As the RMK letters flash upon the screen Keaton walks out on stage as the heavy guitar kicks in. He poses with devil’s horns signals and he begins to head bang before faking high fives with the fans and entering the ring.

Harrys: Introducing first from Detroit City Michigan, weighing 225 pounds, Remarkable Mark Keaton!

Cohen: I beat you wish you were that cool Seabass.

Copeland: Yup, soft-core devil worshipping is really what I aspire to be.

Cohen: Regardless this kid is a star on the rise.

[youtube]js6TBze6vNA[/youtube]​

Justin Cooper aggressively walks down the ring with a manic grin on his face. He ignores the jeers from the crowd and slides under the ring and goes immediately to the top of the turnbuckle ignoring his partner and verbally sparring with fans.

Harrys: And his partner, from Sydney Australia, Justin Cooper!!

Copeland: This should be a very interesting pairing, can these two put their egos aside to work as a team?

Cohen: With all of that confidence I don’t see how they can lose.

[youtube]XqrpANUF4no[/youtube]​

elegANT appears on stage waving to fans and goes about halfway down to the ramp high fiving fans before pointing to the top of stage.

[youtube]HuXhwpX59tc[/youtube]​

The lights go out and the spotlight shines bright on Beard at the top of the stage as the fans begin cheering loudly. He makes his way down the ramp and meets the insect with a high five before the two enter the ring and prepare for their match.

Harrys: And their opponents, the team of elegANT and The Beard, Bearded GentleANTS!

Copeland: The experience this team has just may lead them to victory tonight.

Cohen: There you go playing favorites again Seabass.

The bell rings as elegANT starts for his team while Cooper and Keaton bicker to see who will start first. The two cannot seemingly come to agreement so elegANT walks over to politely interrupt. He proceeds to tell the two gentlemen to have a rock, paper, and scissors game to decide who goes first. Cooper and Keaton indulge with Cooper winning with paper over Keaton’s rock. The rookie is visibly frustrated by this so he takes a swing at elegANT only to miss and be met with a jumping knee lift from the insect sending Keaton to the outside. Cooper takes advantage of the distraction and forces elegANT into his corner and repeatedly stomps away on him. He then Irish whips him off the ropes and goes for a clothesline which the insect ducks. The ant then hits a springboard cross body taking down Cooper and immediately tags in Beard. The former world champion enters the ring just as Keaton rushes back into the ring. He charges at Beard only to be thrusted into the air by Beard’s pure strength and caught into a Body Slam Splash by elegANT. The ref urges the insect to exit the ring and he obliges as Beard turns his attention to Cooper is recovering in the corner. As the big man gets closer we realize Cooper was suckering him in as he delivers a boot to Beard’s gut. The WZCW veteran hits repeated back hand chops that knock Beard father back each time. Cooper attempts to go for one more but Beard catches the chop and pulls Cooper in for a Beard Wash while the crowd cheers in tremendous joy. Cooper staggers backwards wiping away beard residue and one half of the GentleANTS follows up with a spinning heel kick almost taking Cooper’s head off! He hooks the leg for the cover 1...2…Cooper kicks out!

Copeland: The experience that the GentleANTS have is just unmatched so far. Cooper and Keaton haven’t had a chance since this contest has started!

Beard drags Cooper back to his corner and tags in elegANT. He then picks up his lighter tag team partner and body slams him down onto Cooper twice. He asks the crowd if they want one more and they loudly chant yes so the they oblige, except this time Cooper gets his knees up and elegANT’s back crashes down hard in pain. Keaton then swarms the ring and blindsides Beard knocking him out of the ring. Cooper gets on top of the insect and begins pounding away on him before dragging him back to his corner and tagging in the rookie. Keaton marvels in the opportunity to shine and begins stomping away on the former Elite X champion. He picks up elegANT and gives him a side suplex, holds onto his hips and then rolls through to give him a back body drop followed by a pin! 1…2….kick out by the insect! Keaton then wraps his arm around the leg and flips the insect over for a half leg Boston crab. The insect begins to yell out in pain as the ref asks him if he wants to give up. Beard pleads with him to fight through. After a few more moments of sheer pain and frustration the insect is able to contort his body and roll through the submission and cradle Keaton into a small package! 1…2…Keaton rolls through counters into the pin! 1…2…elegANT rolls out into a La Magistral! 1…2…Keaton kicks out but the insect puts him immediately into a sleeper hold! Keaton uses his strength however and backs the insect into his corner where Cooper rakes the insect’s eyes forcing him to let go of the sleeper. Keaton attempts to catch his breath as Cooper tags himself in. Keaton bickers with Cooper a bit about wanting more time but eventually he exits as Cooper proceeds to hip toss elegANT to the middle of the ring. He then tells Keaton to watch and yells to him “this is how you do a Boston crab!” and hooks both of elegANT’s legs and applies the submission hold. Writhing in pain once again the insect is not sure there’s much he can do to escape the hold, knowing this Beard springboards off the rope and hits a flying clothesline taking out Cooper!

Copeland: That’s teamwork Jack!

Cohen: That’s breaking the rules Seabass! Beard should have stayed on the apron!

Beard rolls back on the apron and begins stomping on the apron for his partner to make the tag. Keaton begins yelling for Cooper to make the tag as Justin begins to shake out the cobwebs and comprehend what just hit him. He begins crawling towards his partner as elegANT begins crawling towards Beard. Both men get to their partners and they make the tags simultaneously. Beard and Keaton enters the ring and charge toward each other immediately. Beard meets Keaton with a stiff clothesline taking him down hard. He then hits a flying elbow on Cooper in the corner. Keaton pops right back up and his met with a belly to belly suplex piling Keaton on Cooper. Beard then gets a running start from the corner and hits a Cannonball Corner senton squishing both men! The crowd begins to chant for Beard as a woozy Keaton makes it to his feet. Beard bounces off the ropes and hits a running cross body flattening Keaton and he hooks the leg! 1…2…Cooper breaks up the pin! The insect enters the ring the help out his partner but is met with a right hand from Cooper. Justin then goes to bounce off the ropes only to be met with a double jumping knee lift from the GentleANTS! Cooper is sent outside of the ring as the GentleANTS turn their attention to Keaton. They both begin to signal for their high flying maneuvers!

Copeland: Beard and elegANT are about to take the victory!

The GentleANTS get to the top of separate turnbuckles looking to hit the Flying Beard and Good Day, Sir on Keaton! elegANT goes first but Keaton gets his knees up! Beard then tries for the Flying Beard but Keaton moves out of the way. Cooper slides back in the ring and tosses elegANT out, and then hits a massive European Uppercut on Beard. Keaton then follows up with an Airplane Spin Samoan drop combo. He hooks the leg! 1…2….Beard kicks out! Cooper urges Keaton to tag him in but Keaton refuses, he instead picks up Beard and Irish whips him but Beard reverses sending Keaton into the ropes just as Cooper blind tags himself in. As Keaton flies back towards Beard the former champion hits the rookie with an exploder suplex! He tags in elegANT and tells him to hit the frog splash! He then charges at Cooper who pulls down the bottom sending Beard to the floor. The insect hits the frog splash but as the ref informs him Keaton’s not the legal man Cooper runs in and hits Your Final Verse! He hooks the leg! 1…2…3!

Harrys: And here are your winners, Justin Cooper and Mark Keaton!

Cohen: HA! What happened to their teamwork Seabass!?!

Copeland: I have to give it to Justin Cooper, his clever tactics won him and Keaton this match despite the GentleANTS experience as a team.

Justin celebrates in the ring without even picking up an injured Keaton who gets his arm raised by the ref while clutching his stomach. Cooper then leaves his partner and yells at fans about how he wants a title shot.

----------------------------------------------------

???: In my time in WZCW, I have come through some pretty massive challenges.

In the darkness, someone seems to be talking to themselves. The silhouette of the man does not reveal much as he continues talking to himself.

???: I have fought againt the best of the best and the worst of the worst. I have been a Champion on every single level of this business and I have carried it into the place that it finds itself in now. A place of prosperity and success. I guess I have to give myself credit for that.

The man moves towards the camera a little to reveal the features of Matt Tastic.

Tastic: But I guess, on the same token, I have to realise that with success came a target on my back. The locker room has never been so hungry for success before, so hungry to emulate the success that I did all those years ago when I won the Championship at Lethal Lottery. Everyone wants to be the person that everyone is talking about and I guess I have to accept some of the responsibility for that, too.

Matt goes silent for a moment as a look of deep-thought crosses his face.

Tastic: But the unprovoked attack on me last week was something that I wasn't expecting. I don't know what I did to this person or who that person is even. But it seems as though the challenge that now faces me in WZCW is finding out who this masked man is and teaching him exactly why I have been so successful in my WZCW career.

A look of fury now can be seen on Matt's face.

Tastic: You wanted some of Matt Tastic, remember that. When I find you... And I will find you... Just remember that you brought this upon yourself.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]BlS_N7srJvk[/youtube]​

The arena lights shift from bright and happy, to a cold, distant blue. The crowd roars with approval, anyway, as they watch the machine created on the tron. After thirty seconds, the Mechanical Mecca marches to the top of the ramp. Seemingly followed by hundreds of sentinels behind him on the tron, S.H.I.T.

Harrys: Introducing first, from Mechanical Mecca, weighing 230 pounds, S.H.I.T.!

Copeland: "It appears S.H.I.T.'s gauntlet of violent matches won't end. It seems like since the machine has returned, he's received the most violent matchups.

Cohen: "I can assure you, this match will be no different. This will not be a very technical match; someone is going to get hurt. And hurt badly."

S.H.I.T. walks up the ring steps, and enters the ring, steely determination in his eyes. He scans the audience, and then looks the ramp, awaiting his opponent.

[youtube]h_cfMTFebaE[/youtube]​

John Doe enters through the curtain, to a vociferous smattering of boos. He holds his WZCW Tag Team Title on his shoulder, and cracks his knuckles and neck as he makes his way imperially to the ring.

Harrys: His opponent, the Left Hand of God, John Doe!

Copeland: "Like you mentioned, this is going to be a war. An outright war. But this will be the first time we've seen John Doe in meaningful singles action in some time. What can you expect from this man?

Cohen: "There's really nothing you can expect, Seabass. Except a lot of pain, and a lot of punishment.

Doe's pace picks up, as he lets the belt slide off his shoulder. He slides into the ring, and immediately brings the fight to S.H.I.T. The wrestlers deliver thundering blows to one another, as the crowd cheers at the two coming together. They're trading vicious blows to the face, as Keith Morse tries to separate the two! It's to not avail, though, as they continue to connect with haymakers. Doe's shots are calculated, landing right near the eye sockets, as S.H.I.T.aims for the nose and mouth area of S.H.I.T. With no other choice, Morse signals for the bell for the match to start!

*Ding, Ding, Ding*

Copeland: "And they're not going to waste any time, they're going right away!

Cohen: "Like I said, this is going to be a war! Someone's getting hurt tonight!

The two break away from another, with ferocity. S.H.I.T.'s face shows determination, while Doe screams to the heavens. Morse gets between the two, as they circle one another. With order restored, S.H.I.T. and Doe size one another up. Doe raises his hand for a test of strength on the machine. The crowd cheers S.H.I.T. on, as he goes for Doe's hand. But as he grasps it, Doe kicks him in the leg, and again. He continues to stomp on S.H.I.T.'s leg, both to keep a distance, and to wreak pain. S.H.I.T. tries to shake off the attack, but Doe is kicking often that it actually manages to hinder S.H.I.T.'s already poor range of motion. S.H.I.T. goes to a knee, which gives Doe a chance to go for a rolling roaring elbow! This phases S.H.I.T.,who is reeling from the elbow. But he returns in kind with a forearm to the face! This causes Doe to reel backwards, and the crowd to explode. S.H.I.T. hits another forearm, right into the nose of Doe. He then connects with a third, and a fourth, which causes Doe to careen towards the ropes. A small trace of red can be found under the nose bridge of Doe's mask; he feels his face, to see a dark red ooze coming out of his mask. Trickles of blood falls down to Doe's mouth, as he screams at S.H.I.T.

Copeland: "And already in this hard hitting match, we have one of our contestants bloodied!"

Cohen: "These men have no concern for their own well being, did you really expect them to have any for their opponents?!

Keith Morse goes to John Doe, to check on the status of his blood. But Doe runs right past him, to attack S.H.I.T. Doe returns with a headbutt, and another vicious headbutt. He connects with rapid fire headbutts, taking five or six of them just to daze the Mechanical Mecca. S.H.I.T. is finally dazed by the seventh one, in which Doe looks as though he's taken punishment, as well. Finally, Doe winds up for a final headbutt, which brings S.H.I.T. to the ground. The crowd boos, as the blood is now flowing down the face hole of Doe's mask. He cleans a bit of blood around his nose area, but it has no bearing. Doe is bleeding, as now the whole mask hole seems covered by blood. S.H.I.T. uses the ropes to get back up to his feet, and is met with a choke from Doe's boot. Doe tries to choke out the Mechanical Mecca, as Morse starts to count to five. one, two, three, four! At four, Doe breaks his chokehold, but offers another stomp to the stomach. But this does nothing more than incense the machine, as he walks out from the corner with a mission. He hits headbutt on Doe, which causes him to reel.

Copeland: "After all that by Doe, it seems like S.H.I.T. is still as ready to go as ever."

Cohen: "S.H.I.T.'s pain tolerance has always been one of the highest in WZCW history. I don't know what Doe is planning, but it's going to be impossible to go blow for blow with S.H.I.T. and stay standing."

Doe is rattled by the repeated hits to the head, as S.H.I.T. launches a vicious roundhouse kick into his temple. Doe is sent to the mat, as S.H.I.T. takes a minute to clear his senses. Though he seems a but woozy himself, S.H.I.T. regains his bearings and hits the ropes. As he bounces back to Doe, John is already on his stomach, ducking under S.H.I.T. The Mechanical Mecca walks over his opponent, and bounces off the other set of ropes. But as he bounces off, he's met with a devastating back elbow to the face, by John Doe.

Copeland: "What an amazing ability by both of these men to recover from such blunt force to the head."

Cohen: "But you have to wonder just how much damage was done to both fighters. Even if both fighters thrive on pain, there comes a time when your brain can only take so much punishment."

Doe looks down at his opponent, and laces a body scissors around the machine. S.H.I.T. offers punches to back Doe away from him. Doe returns with a headbutt to down his opponent again, and locks in a guillotine choke. S.H.I.T. reaches out to the ropes, but Doe has the choke hold in well. S.H.I.T. tries to roll to his stomach, though, and actually makes it to his knees! Doe is holding on for dear life with guillotine choke, as S.H.I.T. powers to his feet. Immediately, S.H.I.T. drops to his back, and the power of the slam is enough to make Doe relinquish the hold. S.H.I.T. has the wherewithal to move just a bit, and cover his opponent, hooking his leg as cradles his head with the other arm.

1...2, just barely two!

Doe kicks out, and S.H.I.T. scans his opponent for damage. Potentially noting the damage done to Doe's head, S.H.I.T. locks in a head scissors. Doe screams in agony, as S.H.I.T's incredible strength seems to be shutting down Doe's windpipe. Doe squirms to get free, as S.H.I.T. holds him in place. Doe bridges, though, and manages to walk from his back to his stomach. He lifts himself back up to his feet, but S.H.I.T. is smart enough to break his hold, lest Doe powerbomb him down to the mat. He rolls up to his feet once more, and Doe charges with a vicious clothesline. S.H.I.T. hits the mat, as blood falls down the mask of Doe. As Doe looks down at his opponent, the blood starts to drip down onto S.H.I.T., and Doe hits a vicious knee drop. He hits a second, as S.H.I.T. finally starts to show signs of the damage his head has taken. Doe then moves to S.H.I.T's head again, and applies a dragon sleeper. He wrenches on the neck of S.H.I.T., and forces his knee into the Mechanical Mecca's back. Keith Morse checks in on S.H.I.T, but S.H.I.T. refuses to submit. He tries to inch closer to the ropes, but Doe applies more pressure. A huge grin forms on the face of Doe, as he takes delight in punishing the machine. S.H.I.T. tries to get closer to the ropes, but Doe is in complete control of the match. S.H.I.T. realizes that getting to the ropes may not be an option, so he starts to slip a little more. Morse goes to check to see S.H.I.T. is conscious, as he seems to be lifeless. Doe can sense this, and cackles, letting up on the pressure as he does. But S.H.I.T. manages an immeasurable amount of strength, and lifts up Doe, sitting to his butt with Doe draped on his shoulder. S.H.I.T. powers up to a foot, and then another, still carrying John Doe in his arms. Doe refuses to let go though, and for his efforts is met with a thunderous powerslam.

Copeland: "That may have been the swing in momentum that S.H.I.T. needed!"

Cohen: "God, I hope not..."

S.H.I.T. rises up, to meet a dazed Doe. S.H.I.T. dodges a swinging back fist, to hit a colossal german suplex. Morse counts as S.H.I.T bridges.

1...2....No, just two!

Doe kicks out thunderously, as S.H.I.T. rises from the mat again. Doe lays on the mat, to his knees. S.H.I.T. seems to be scanning for his next move, analyzing his opponent for weaknesses. He saw Doe trying to make it to his feet. He reared back for a running attack, and ran towards his opponent. But as he did, Doe almost instinctually went to a guard. S.H.I.T. went to spear his opponent, but instead got caught in another guillotine chokehold!

The crowd came unglued, as they urged S.H.I.T. to fight out of the hold. He fought to his knees, trying to break Doe's grip of his neck. As S.H.I.T. fought away from the choke, momentarily getting breaths of oxygen, Doe screamed out. Blood dripping down his face, he refused to let go of S.H.I.T. The machine's movement became less frantic, as he started to wear down. This time, though, Doe amplified the pressure. He refused to let go, holding S.H.I.T. in the middle of the ring. With no other option, S.H.I.T began to fade. But he lifted Doe once more, to slam him! The crowd became frenzied, as S.H.I.T. held Doe in the air. But Doe wrapped his legs around Doe in a body scissors. S.H.I.T. tried to slam him, but to no avail! Doe kept his grip of the choke, and wrenched it in deeper. S.H.I.T. wearily lifted him one last time to slam him, but had no energy left to throw him down with authority. S.H.I.T. collapsed down to the mat, with Morse calling for the bell.

*Ding, Ding, Ding*

The crowd sat in stunned silence, as Doe celebrated in the ring. Blood gushing from his mask, he wobbled to his feet, and leaned on the ropes as he made it to his feet.

Harrys: The winner of this match, John Doe!

Copeland: "An unexpected ending to this match, as what has to be a major upset!"

Cohen: "A great strategy by Doe. He knows he couldn't keep slugging with S.H.I.T, but knew he had to finish it quickly. He went all out to wear out the machine early, and picked up the scraps!

Doe raises his hands in the ring, as Morse goes to check the robot. Doe goes out the ringside area, and mocks the fans at ringside, still crestfallen and stunned by what just happened.

---------------------------------

Leon: Mikey, Mikey!

As the camera diverts from the smiling face of Leon Kensworth to a shot up the corridor, the large mass of humanity, Mikey Stormrage can be seen walking towards Mikey. Mikey seems to have a smile on his face as he gets closer and closer.

Leon: Hey, listen. I was wondering if you could talk me through your match tonight. Constantine seems to be on a roll lately, and after recruiting Abel Hunnicut, do you think that your team is going to be able to compete?

Mikey thinks about the question a little before reclaiming the massive smile that he was sporting only seconds ago.

Mikey: Let me tell you something, Leon. I know all about Constantine. I know that he was the one to beat Matt for the Heavyweight Championship and I know just how good he can be. But the Dark Side can't compete with my little Rebel Alliance. As you know, I picked Gino Galucci last week and I have just reached an agreement with Vance and Becky for who is going to be the second pick of Team Kick-Ass!

Leon's face cannot contain the excitement of a big scoop. He waits patiently for Mikey to reveal the surprise.

Mikey: A lot of people have been making waves around here recently. With Kingdom Come out of the way, everyone wants to start the new year with a bang. And the man who I have managed to get locked down into my team is a star on the rise, Leon. This man has more depth than Fallout 4 and more excitement in his repertoire than a game of Pacman! He is Vee ADZ!

With that, Mikey regains his smile.

Mikey: Let's see Constantine top that!

Leon turns back towards the camera as Mikey heads past him.

Leon: Well, you heard it here first, folks. Vee ADZ joins Gino Gallucci in Mikey Stormrage's team for Apocalypse. What a line-up!

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall.

After a moment or two of his music blaring around the arena, Noah Ryder finally makes his appearance to the fans. As always, his reaction is very positive and seems to give him a little more energy than usual as he holds his KFAD briefcase into the air.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 22 pounds and hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is the King For A Day holder... The Unforgettable, Noah Ryder!!

Copeland: Well, you see what prize Ryder has at his disposal now, ladies and gentlemen. That KFAD is his shot at being a Champion any time in the next year and Ryder knows it.

Cohen: Ryder still has a lot to prove in my eyes, Seabass. Sure, he managed to fulfil his potential at Kingdom Come and win that fancy case. But he has been sporadic in the past. A win against Eve Taylor tonight would show everyone that he means business and that no one should be forgetting about him and what he holds.

Ryder hops his way down to the ring, finding some time to slap the hands of the fans at ringside before getting to the bottom of the ramp. There, he holds his case aloft one more time before rolling under the bottom rope and into the ring. The crowd greet him with some cheering before the lights go out and he prepares for battle.

A single spotlight shines down on the entrance way with Eve Taylor standing there, head bowed with a hand on her top hat. As the riff comes in, Eve starts tapping her foot before slowly lifting her head and looking out with a smile. She goes step-by-step - treating the ramp as fashion runway as she walks - before throwing her top hat into the crowd and ripping off her overcoat revealing the Elite Openweight Championship for all to see.

Harrys: And his opponent, weighing in at 135 pounds and hailing from the catwalks of Milan. She is the Elite Openweight Champion... Eve Taylor!!

Copeland: This company has never seen someone like Eve Taylor before and since Kingdom come, she has shown everyone just why she holds the standing that she does here. The first singles woman champion has now done that remarkable feat twice and no one is showing signs of stopping her.

Cohen: Kingdom Come was her biggest moment, Seabass. Managing to off Flex and Ramparte was a massive challenge but she did it. You have to winder what is next for this awesome superstar.

She struts down the rest of the ramp getting funky with the song, playing the air guitar as well as straddling the ring post as she walks up the steps. Taylor looks deep into the eyes of the man who she knows holds the element of surprise over her for as long as he hold the King For a Day briefcase. But Ryder seems totally nonplussed by the venomous stare of the Elite Openweight Champion. The referee signals for the bell and this match is underway as both wrestlers come out looking for the early advantage. The first lock up of the match takes place and seems to be a signal of things to come as both competitors try their best to take the initial advantage. The crowd roar their support for both wrestlers but after a stalemate, the two competitors break the hold and walk away from each other; smiling as they do. Again, they come together in the middle of the ring but Taylor is in no mood to get her herself involved in a back and forth encounter. She dips to one knee as Ryder comes rushing in. Finding herself at the back of her opponent now, Ryder drags her nails down his exposed back as the crowd begin booing loudly. Ryder straightens out in pain as Taylor looks to double her momentum. She grabs his hair an pulls him back towards her, looking to land a DDT. But Ryder manages to find the courage to drop to his knees in the same way that Taylor did and get a good take down on his opponent. Taylor hits the canvas face-first and brings both of her hands to her beautiful face to make sure that it isn't damaged. This gives Ryder the time to reclaim his momentum as he locks in an armlock to the reigning Champion. Taylor looks to be in a world of pain as she reaches out for the bottom rope but the look on Ryder's face suggests that she is in for a tough time to escape.

Copeland: As we thought at the start of this match, both of these competitors want to prove something to the other. It has been a busy start from both wrestlers but Ryder has taken the advantage and now he needs to maintain it.

Cohen: Easier said than done against Eve Taylor, Seabass. There is a reason that she is a Champion in this business and put down the dogs of Cerberus at Kingdom Come.

Ryder levers back on the hold as Eve continues to reach out for the ropes. Slowly but surely Eve manages to drag herself across the canvas until she is within touching distance of her relief. But as she reaches out for the ropes, Noah gets to his feet and pulls her back into the middle of the ring. He looks to reapply the hold! But with a fair amount of athleticism and talent, Eve manages to grab Ryder's arm and flip onto her feet with a kip up. Ryder looks stunned by the sudden turn of events but quickly regains his cool as he whips Taylor into the ropes. As she returns, it seems as though Ryder is looking to land some sort of flapjack manoeuvre. But the Champion senses danger and, somehow, manages to land on the shoulders of her opponent and take him down with a beautiful hurricirana. Ryder goes flying across the ring as Taylor grabs her damaged arm. The crowd begin booing once more as Taylor quickly makes her way across the canvas to where Ryder is lying. She quickly bundles him up for the first fall of the match. The referee counts the fall... 1... 2... Kick out in the nick of time from the KFAD winner. The crowd breath a collective sigh of relief as Taylor allows a look of venom to cross her features. It seems as though she has bad intentions for the man who could cash in on her at any time in the future.

Copeland: We've seen that look before, folks. And let me tell you something, when you see it, it means that your days are numbered.

Cohen: People often forget something, Seabass. Eve Taylor, despite her beautiful looks, is one of the most dangerous superstars in WZCW. She knows how to hurt people better than most in this business and the last thing you want to do is piss her off.

Copeland: Now she has the momentum back in her favour and the first near fall of the match under her belt, you have to wonder just how much trouble Noah Ryder is going to find himself in.

Taylor gets back to her feet as Ryder tries to do the same. But Ryder is quickly disturbed as the hand of Taylor grabs his hair and begins pulling him around. The referee quickly interjects to stop Taylor from doing any more illegal damage to her opponent but Taylor refuses to listen. Instead, she pulls Ryder over to the corner of the ring and quickly brings her boot to his throat. The referee, once again, finds himself warning Taylor; this time choosing to implement is five count. And as Ryder struggles to breath under the foot of his opponent, Taylor just stares at the referee as he counts. On the count of 4, Taylor lowers his foot and allows Ryder to drop to the canvas in the corner of the ring. But on both knees, Ryder finds himself at the mercy of the Elite Openweight Champion as he catches his breath. Taylor looks down on her opponent with a look of amusement as she now finds him exactly where she wants him. Backing away from her challenger, Taylor refuses to break her stare from the holder of the KFAD briefcase. As she finally makes her way across the ring and into the opposite corner, she blows a kiss towards Ryder and runs at him. Whatever her sick intentions were though, Ryder has an answer for it, moving out of the way at the last minute and causing Eve to collide with the corner of the ring. Quickly, Ryder grabs Taylor and pulls her into a pinning predicament as the referee counts the fall. But he can only reach a count of 1 before the Champion kicks out. Taylor spring to her feet one more time as the shock of almost being embarrassed by Ryder sets in. Ryder soon follows as he gets back to his vertical base also. Taylor looks for the big clothesline but Ryder ducks out of the way of it and hits the ropes. As he rebounds, he dives at Taylor with a shoulder tackle that sends Taylor to the canvas. The pace quickens as Taylor gets back to her feet as Ryder hits the ropes again, this time nailing her with a devastating clothesline that almost decapitates her. Taylor now finds herself up against it as Ryder goes for the fall! 1... 2...

Copeland: I think he got her!

Cohen: Wait a minute!!

Suddenly, Ryder is pulled from on top of the Champion and out of the ring by someone. Upon closer inspection, it seems as though the man in question is none other than Garth Black. Ryder stares a hole through Black for a moment as he tries to consider why Black might have did such a thing. But as the stare off continues, Taylor finds herself regaining her senses. Black offers Ryder a shrug of his shoulders as some sort of apology before getting into the ring and beginning an assault on the Champion. Right hand after right hand rains down on the Elite Openweight Champion as the referee signals for the bell and attempts to pry Black off of the Champion. On the outside of the ring, Ryder watches everything unfold in front of him with a look of sheer confusion on his features. As Black gets off of Taylor, he looks as though he is about to nail her with something special. He pulls Taylor back to her feet and seems to be setting up for the BLACK OUT as he hoists her up onto his shoulders. Suddenly, however, and rather unexpectedly, she is saved by none other than Noah Ryder. Ryder pulls the Champion from the shoulders of her attacker before squaring up to the attacker for ruining his match and his shot at a massive win. Black looks raging with Ryder and ties to push past him to get a shot at Taylor once more. But Ryder steps into his path once more and refuses to allow Black to pass. Black tries to remonstrate with Ryder but is soon floored by a massive right hand from the KFAD holder. Black springs back to his feet but quickly rolls out of the ring as Ryder goes to catch him with another shot. Making his way up the ramp very quickly, Black is soon joined by Ryder, who looks less than impress. And then Taylor who looks even less so.

Copeland: What a waste of a perfectly good match, Jack. I don't get why Garth Black would do something like this?

Cohen: Isn't it obvious, Seabass? With Taylor finding herself without an opponent heading into Apocalypse, Garth Black is just letting everyone know that he is around should the need arise for a challenger. Black has made a point of settling scores and not allowing people to forget about him in recent weeks. This is just more of the same. In fact, I commend it.

Black disappears around the curtain as he is chased down by Noah Ryder and Eve Taylor...

-----------------------------------

We cut backstage to where Johnny Klamour is standing beside the WZCW Hall of Fame Superstar; Titus Avison. Johnny gets the cue from the cameraman that they are live and immediately turns to Titus.

Klamour: Ladies and gentlemen, I am now joined by one of the most successful men in the history of this magnificent company. A man who has done everything that there is to be done here and will continue to be one of the most enigmatic and electrifying superstars that we have ever seen. A man, who like me remembers a time when WZCW was a place built on gentlemanly conduct. A man who now holds the EurAsain Championship...

Titus glows as the introduction from the old school interviewer continues to flatter him.

Klamour: Ladies and gentlemen, Titus Avison!

There is a moment of silence as both men seem to expect a round of applause at the mere mention of the name.

Klamour: Titus, I have to ask you something that has been bothering me since before Christmas actually. You go ahead and invite Noah Ryder to dress with you as you extend an olive branch towards a young rookie. You treat him with nothing but respect but he still manages to throw in back in your face. What's more, he invites S.H.I.T. To your locker room to destroy it. What do you think about all of that?

Titus laughs slightly as he takes the microphone from Johnny.

Titus: I have to laugh, Johnny. This is what WZCW consists of now. People who have no respect for the way that this place was built. People who have absolutely no respect for the way things are done around here. Wrestlers these days have no respect for those who have cleared the path for their success in this industry. Noah Ryder and The Mandroid are two such people. I offer them a path to success and to glory and they throw it back in my face, destroy my possessions... Fine.

Titus raises his hand in a derisory fashion.

Titus: People like you and me, Johnny. We know what happens to people who don't show this industry and it's fore-bearers the appropriate level of respect. Just as soon as they feel they are rising up, they are slapped back down to Earth with a bang. S.H.I.T made an enemy of himself last time out and I promise you that he will regret doing that. If I need to teach a modicum of respect to every single men and woman on this roster, then that is exactly what I will do. Mark my words...

Harrys: This tag team match is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]CFZ9g9vEdbE[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Making their way to the ring first, weighing in at a combined 425 pounds...Kagura Daikonran! and! Constantine!

The pink lights begin to swirl before being drowned in darkness. A single spotlight illuminates the two combatants as they walk slowly to the ring. Constantine climbs the steps slowly as Kagura hands over her precious book, then both enter and take their position in the corner.

Cohen: Constantine certainly means business here tonight, doesn't he, Seabass? And Kagura appears to be a bit more determined than we're used to seeing. I can only imagine what kind of pregame speech Constantine must have given her, to fire her up!

Copeland: Kagura is always ready for battle, but you're right, Jack. She seems to have taken on Constantine's fighting spirit as her own tonight. That does not bode well for Gino and Mikey.

Harrys: And their opponents...

[YOUTUBE]pc2GXtwnxJU[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Hailing from...the North Pole! And weighing in at a combined 540 pounds...Gino Galucci, and Mikey Stormrage!

Mikey and Gino enter the arena in their Santa and elf garb, high-fiving fans as they make their way to the ring. Gino's ever present pizza box is adorned with a bow, and Mikey finishes his own slice, before sliding into the ring. Gino hands the pizza off to Harrys, before tearing off his elf costume in one pull, revealing his usual tights underneath. Mikey does the same with his Santa suit, eyeing Kagura as he does it.

Copeland: Gino seems to have brought our ring announcer a present! I sure wish we would have gotten a pizza! I can smell the pepperoni from here!

Cohen: I'm not a fan of Gino, the wrestler, but he sure does make a mean pizza, Jack. Maybe he'll go back to his day job, after Constantine and Kagura make an example out of him.

Mikey and Gino talk strategy as Constantine and Kagura stand side-by-side, matching scowls on their faces. Mikey steps out of the ring, as does Kagura, leaving Constantine and Gino to start.

**DING*DING*DING**

Gino goes for a standard collar-and-elbow tie up, but Constantine leans in and lands a headbutt to the top of Gino's skull, buckling his knees. As Gino tries to regain his composure, Constantine applies a nerve hold to the left shoulder, standing on the right hand of Gino to add insult to injury. Gino is unable to move his arms, but he can move his legs to a squatting position, and uses the lower center of gravity to get to a near-standing position. Constantine attempts another headbutt, but Gino drops to his knees, using the Power Trip's momentum to get him to the canvas. With his hands free, he mounts Constantine and lands a series of three right hands, before jumping to his feet, grabbing the hand that was stood on a minute ago. Constantine uses the ropes to get to his feet, and checks his lip for blood, glaring at the pizza maker the whole time.

Constantine closes in, cutting off the ring, backing Gino into the corner nearest Kagura. Gino ducks a running clothesline from the lady on the apron, but turns around into a short-arm lariat from Constantine that throws his head back into the turnbuckle. Constantine shoves Gino's head backward, stretching his neck while delivering crushing knees to the body.

Constantine backs off before the ref gets to 5, leaving Kagura to connect with a shuffling side kick from the apron, behind the ref's back! Gino falls forward, covering his face, as the ref turns too late. Constantine looks over his shoulder, smiling at Mikey, before grabbing Gino by the head and pulling him to his feet. A scoop slam is followed quickly by Constantine pulling Gino to his feet again, and pulling him up for a vertical suplex, but Gino reverses! He kicks his legs, pulling himself back down, and he uses the additional momentum to add power to a DDT! Constantine lands face first on the canvas, and is unable to cover up before Gino drops three elbows to his back and neck, before driving a knee between his shoulders and applying a chinlock!

Gino fights to hold on, but the larger opponent drags him towards the ropes and grabs one for the break. Gino gives him the break, allowing him to get to his feet, and quickly responds with a left hand to the body with little effect.

Copeland: Gino really needs to stick and move. He does not want to attempt a toe-to-toe fight with the likes on Constantine!

Cohen: Especially with that right hand not at 100%! Very smart of Constantine to take away his opponent's greatest asset that early in the match!

Constantine smiles wryly at Gino, who responds with two more lefts to the midsection. Constantine continues to smile, forcing Gino to reply with another solid left, followed by a surprising right to the jaw that rocks the big man back into the ropes. Gino grabs an arm and whips him into his partner's corner, before applying a headlock and tagging in Mikey.

Mikey enters the ring, and takes over on the headlock, using his larger frame to apply extra pressure, dropping Constantine to a knee in the corner. Mikey climbs to the middle rope, setting up a DDT, but Constantine reverses the hold in mid-air, charging across the ring and driving Mikey's back into the opposite turnbuckle! He adds in three more shoulders to the gut, dropping Mikey to the mat, where he begins stomping away as Kagura cheers him on.

Copeland: Mikey finally had his chance to enter the fray, but it has not turned out as he had hoped! Constantine just will no stay down, and now he's trying to make sure Mikey doesn't make it to Apocalypse!

Cohen: If he keeps up this tenacity, this match will end pretty quickly, and I don't see any reason that he wouldn't! But, let's not forget Kagura on the apron. She looks almost turned on by the violence!

Mikey finally rolls under the bottom rope, allowing Constantine to tag in Kagura. Instead of entering the ring, she climbs to the second turnbuckle on the outside, and allows Mikey to get to his feet, before leaping at him and connecting with a knee to the temple! Mikey falls into the railing, but Kagura lands on her feet, and continues the stomping that Mikey had previously escaped from.

1! 2! 3! 4! 5!

Mikey assumes a fetal position on the floor, covering his face as Kagura begins dropping knees.

6! 7! 8!

Kagura rises to her feet, sweat dripping from her brow, as she tries to catch her breath before acknowledging the referee's count. She rolls into the ring to break the count, and rolls back out to collect her opponent. Mikey is pulled to his feet, but Kagura can't move him into the ring! He shoves her off, slamming her into the ringpost, before rolling into the ring himself. He drops to a seated position, collecting himself before Kagura rolls into the ring, grabbing at the back of her head. She turns to face Mikey, and is immediately met with a crossbody into a pin attempt!

1...2.KICKOUT!

Mikey's frustration is clear on his face, while Kagura rises to her feet to greet him with a kick to the belly. Mikey connects with a Mongolian chop, stunning Kagura before slamming her with a sidewalk slam. He runs the ropes, crossing over her, bouncing off the far ropes, and connecting with a seated senton to her chest, pulling a scream from her. He stands up, playing to the crowd, as Kagura struggles to get to her knees. Mikey turns to face her, but is hit with a straight right hand to the crotch!

Copeland: That witch! How'd she get away with that?

Cohen: I don't know what you're talking about, Seabass! That was clearly a legal punch to the stomach!

Copeland: Then why is Mikey lying on the mat, screaming like a schoolgirl?

Mikey is immobilized, while the ref admonishes Kagura, pushing her away from the downed big man. After a minute or so of recovery, Mikey is able to start crawling towards his corner, as Gino stretches for the tag. Kagura drops a knee to the back of his leg, and wraps up the ankle in a key lock! Mikey drags her with him, finally reaching the outstretched fingers of Gino for the tag!

Gino springboards into the ring, connecting with a dropkick to the back of Kagura's head, allowing Mikey to roll under the bottom rope, exiting the ring. Kagura gets to a knee, but another dropkick knocks her back down. She again gets to a knee, but Gino levels her with a clothesline. He pulls her to her feet, whipping her off the ropes, and connecting with a third dropkick to the delight of the crowd.

Copeland: Gino has taken over this match like a ball of fire! Him and Mikey have really turned it around, haven't they?

Cohen: Gino may have control for now, but don't forget that Constantine is still standing on that apron!

Kagura lies still on the mat, blankly staring at the lights as Gino rises to his feet, standing over her. He grabs her hair, pulling her to her knees, but she tries another low blow! Gino catches her hand, and slams it into the mat! Kagura sits up, holding her hand, while Gino springs off the near ropes, elbowing Constantine at the same time as he tried to plan a knee into his back! Gino connects with a diving forearm, and goes for the pin!

1...2...CONSTANTINE WITH THE SAVE!

Constantine breaks up the pin, stomping on Gino's right hand! The ref pushes Constantine back towards his corner, while Kagura sinks her teeth into Gino's injured hand! Mikey comes in to save his partner, but the ref admonishes him back into his corner! Behind the ref's back, Kagura and Constantine alternate left and right hands to Gino's jaw, rocking him back and forth between the two of them. Constantine is back on the apron before the ref turns around, and Gino falls to the mat after a final blow from Kagura.

Kagura grabs his wrist, and pulls him to her corner, making the legal tag to Constantine, who kicks the arm, before dropping a knee to his back. He tags Kagura back in, who drops a knee to the shoulder, before delivering four more to Gino's ribs. Kagura and Constantine continue the quick tags, landing a seemingly endless string of strikes to the downed Italian.

Mikey has had enough and charges through the ropes, leveling Kagura and Constantine with a double clothesline, before the ref can regain control and get him back to the apron. Kagura and Constantine were both knocked to the floor, and Gino uses his good hand to claw his way across the ring.

1! 2! 3! 4! 5!

Gino is halfway across the ring, but Kagura is stirring on the outside. Constantine is seated, but not moving towards his feet.

6! 7! 8!

Kagura uses the apron to get to her knees, and sees Gino three-quarters of the way to his partner. She slides into the ring, and dives for Gino's leg, but misses as he makes the tag to Mikey!

Mikey charges into the ring, pulling her to her feet, and crushing her with a Game Over! He pulls her back up, and connects with another Game Over! Before he can go for the pin, Constantine is charging through the ropes, and swings with a wild right that Mikey ducks! Mikey grabs the loose arm, and whips Constantine into the ropes, popping him up for a Falcon Punch! Mikey rises to his feet to meet a rushing Kagura with a Live Mas Slam! And another Live Mas Slam for Constantine! Kagura is on her feet, but dazed, and is whipped into the corner where Mikey follows her in to hit a Jump Man Splash! Constantine jumps to his feet, but Mikey connects with a running body block, knocking the Power Trip through the ropes to the outside!

As he turns around, Kagura attempts the Fifth Dance Of Amaterasu Omikami, but Mikey sidesteps it easily and crushes her with a DDT! Gino dives through the ropes, keeping Constantine at bay as Mikey crawls between Kagura's legs, pushing her shoulders to the mat and calling the ref to count the pin!

1...2...3!

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen! Your winners...Mikey Stormrage and Gino Galucci!

Copeland: What a surprise ending to that match! I thought, for sure, Gino was done for, but Mikey exploded all over both of their opponents for quite the convincing victory!

Cohen: Mikey may have won this battle, but Constantine will win the war, come Apocalypse! Gino showed he is clearly outclassed against Constantine, and can you imagine what Abel would do to him?

Copeland: Trust me, Jack! I know the fight that matters is yet to come, but let these two bask in the afterglow, will you?

Mikey and Gino mount the turnbuckles, posing for the crowd as flashbulbs blind the camera. Constantine and Kagura collect themselves on the outside, and back up the ramp, pointing and shouting obscenities in the victor's direction.

-----------------------------------

The camera jerks into life as it shakes as the cameraman runs towards something. From the shaking screen it is hard to make out just what is happening but it is clear enough that this is not taking place in the middle of the ring. As the cameraman reaches his destination, the camera stops shaking and reveals the lifeless body of Garth Black against a wall in the innards of the arena. On his face, a few trickles of blood can be seen running down his forehead.

Cameraman: Get someone!

The camera pans towards a few WZCW staff standing down the corridor. The staff remain motionless as they try to come to terms with what the cameraman is asking from them. Eventually, some of them move towards the attack.

Cameraman: It's Black... He's really hurt. Get a medic!

Another of the group runs off to find the medical staff as the cameraman gets closer to Black. The gash on his head looks pretty nasty. The cameraman takes a sharp intake of breath as Black finally opens his eyes.

Black: ... Taylor...

Copeland: Oh my god! That looks like a serious cut on the head of Garth Black, Jack. But who could have done this?

Cohen: Do you really have to ask that question, Seabass. You just heard him say it! Eve Taylor has gone too far this time and she's going to pay the price.

John Doe enters a darkened room with barely any light but other figures can be made clear. One is Dr. Zeus. The other is unknown.

John:
S.H.I.T. is disposed of.

Dr. Zeus:
Good work my left hand. You bloodied the robot until he could not stand. Soon enough, it will be the time for our anonymous new convert to Destroy. Destroy Matt Tastic, I know you'll enjoy. And soon enough Theron with learn. How in Apocalypse he'll burn.

==============================

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, this is your main event of the evening and it's scheduled for one fall!

[youtube]fCebJodm0lY[/youtube]

Introducing first, weighing 240 pounds, Ty Burna!

Ty comes out ready to fight. No theatrics as he just marches to the ring with clear focus.

Copeland: When we began this show, Ty and Caidos tried to talk to the Theron about dealing with Dr. Zeus but it's become apparent that Theron is not a fan of this playing with the dark side Ty and Caidos are doing.

Cohen: Oh, come on. I'm atheist. I don't believe in that stuff.

Copeland: I don't think that's relevant to the situation here.

[youtube]w7ommSPg8_Q[/youtube]

Theron comes out on stage with his giant sword but just drops it in the ramp before making his way to the ring. Also seeming very focused as he enters.

Cohen: I mean really, Daggershield already lost. Might as well use any help he can get.

Copeland:
That's not how he does things. Which is why we're getting this here now.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Theron quickly goes on the attack and begins to hit Ty with a series of hard forearm shots. He whips him across the ring but Ty ducks a clothesline. Theron charges in again and Ty hoists and turns him in the air for a Shoulderbreaker but Theron fights his way out of it with an Armdrag. Ty goes in but is met with a Dropkick, sending him sitting to the ropes. Theron charges at him, but Ty catapults him over to the apron. Theron hangs on but being quick on his feet, Ty hits an Enzuigiri dropping Theron to the floor. Ty goes after him and pushes him against the ring apron. He delivers a thunderous chop right in the chest making Theron take a few steps forward in pain. Ty pulls him back in for another as the referee starts to count. 1! 2! Ty raises his hand but Theron blocks it and drives Ty to the apron himself. 3! 4! Theron shoves Ty into the barricade as well. 5! 6! Theron gets back in the ring breaking the count and waits but gets back out again when he sees Ty getting up. He delivers a big chop of his own to Ty before returning to the ring.

Cohen: Theron seems to be really fired up here. Wow.

Copeland:
He needs to be mentally prepared for to get that rematch with Dr. Zeus whenever it might be.

Ty returns to the ring and Theron meets him with a pair of rights. He dashes across the ring for momentum and comes flying in with a dropkick sending Ty to the corner hard. As Ty is being held up by his shoulders being draped across the ropes, Theron gets up and pound on him. Theron keeps going, but Ty manages to move out of the way and drops Theron face first onto the corner. Ty wipes his face after the clubbing blows while Theron's body lies limp on the corner. Ty goes over and measures Theron before hitting a kick right to the back of the head. Theron falls face up to the canvas and Ty cover, hooking the leg.

1.……..

2…………

3-
But Theron gets the shoulder up.

Ty seems to keep himself calm as he gets to one knee and shurgs. He gets to his feet planning his next move and goes for Theron. But the Warblade suddenly kicks Ty right in the face!! Ty staggers and falls down to one knee as Theron gets back to his feet. Ty looks on angry now. His eyes glow red as the calmness clearly went out the window.

Copeland: Oh, boy. Theron wants a fight and I think he got a war instead.

Cohen:
Why would he kick him in the face?! That's Ty's thing!

Ty gets back up and the two men dash toward each other. Pulled together like magnets, they instantly start trading violent forearms at each other. Hitting each other solidly in the face, the blows seem to get more and more intense. Neither man giving an inch, they keep brutalizing each other back and forth. Theron manages to duck one of the blows and quickly hooks a Northern Lights Suplex. Crashing Ty to the mat for a pin.

1……

2………….

3-No!
Ty kicks out at 2 and a half.

Theron doesn't stop and dashes across the ropes. He goes for a low Clothesline but Ty rolls out of the way. He gets back to his feet as Theron slides across the apron missing his attack. Ty capitalizes and clutches Theron in a Half-Nelson before hitting a Driver on him. That's enough to stop Theron's momentum. Ty shakes his head still reeling from the blows earlier and steps on Theron a bit as he thinks of his next move. He keeps shaking his head and little by little gets more frustrated remembering Theron's kick from earlier. He grabs Theron in a Straight Jacket hold and tosses him overhead with a Suplex and a bridge.

1……….

2………….

3-
But Theron gets out.

As soon as he does kick out, Theron kicks Ty right in the leg, making Ty lose his footing. He gets mad and swings a kick but Theron ducks and schoolboys Ty!

1……….

2…………….

3-
No! Ty kicks out!!

Copeland:
Theron is dead set on winning this match to prove his way is best to handle Dr. Zeus here.

Cohen:
Being aggressive? Sounds like Ty's usual M.O. Minus the magic hocus pocus of course.

Copeland:
That's the point.

Ty gets back to his feet and stops Theron with a knee to the gut. He hits another one for good measure as Theron is on his knees now. Ty goes for a Backbreaker Bomb, but Theron fights out of it. He changes it into a Sunset Flip but Ty backrolls off a potential pinfall and tries the Consecrated Banishment but Theron ducks it. He bounces to his feet and then again for the Critical Hit but Ty bails. He charges in but Theron delivers a quick moving Sidebuster and signals to the crowd. He goes to the top rope and without hesitation leaps and hits the Dragoon Jump!! He nails Ty!! He goes to the top again for the Limit Break but as he's about to take off the lights go out!!

*BAM!!

Copeland: What's going on?!

Cohen:
I just heard a loud thud! What was that?

The lights come back on and Theron is facedown on the mat as Ty is staggering. He sees what's happened and looks around confused. He see's his chance as Theron struggles to get back up in pain. Ty measures him and as soon as he gets back to his feet, hits the Consecrated Banishment! He drops for the cover.

1……….

2…………….

3!!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Ty Burna!!

Ty has his hand raised as Theron gets a hold of himself. Ty still looks confused by what's happened as his hand is raised.

Cohen: Ty Burna just beat the #1 Contender. As expected from the Hall Of Famer.

Copeland: Yeah, with a little help from a power outage. What was that? Was it Caidos? Or was it-

But the power goes out again!!

Flames erupt from the turnbuckles as the lights come back on. In the ring both Ty and Theron are now down and out as Dr. Zeus, a battered John Doe and the masked man are in the ring towering over them. Dr. Zeus holds up the World Heavyweight Championship as he speaks to the mic at Theron.

Dr. Zeus:
Poor, poor innocent hero. Always struggling, trying to stay in a fight. Battling hard, but I control the darkness and can kill the light. At Apocalypse the end draws near. AND IN HELL IN A CELL YOU'LL FACE YOUR FEAR!!

Roll the dice, boy. Try your luck. But realize. At the Pay-Per-View…. You are F*CKED!

Theron struggles to get back to his feet. He clutches to Zeus' leg and pulls himself up and Zeus lowers his mic so he can speak.

Theron:
Bring. It. On. Knave!

Theron spits at Zeus who takes a step back in disgust. He cleans it off as Doe and the masked man go to pick him up but Caidos dashes to the ring and Matt Tastic appears from the crowd. They run in to hell but the lights go out again before they can get there. The show ends with something appearing in the ring…….

tumblr_n4fny050V01skz5y3o1_250.gif

Credit:

Opening and Main Event - KJ
Constantine & Kagura Daikonran v Mikey Stormrage & Gino Galucci - NSL
Eve Taylor vs Noah Ryder - Dave
S.H.I.T. vs John Doe - Haiku
Bearded Ants vs Justin Cooper and Mark Keaton- Dynamite
Segments - Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online