Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Meltdown_Logo.gif

[youtube]K5q1WGDWYhs[/youtube]​

Copeland: Welcome to Meltdown! The fallout from New Year’s Redemption is just beginning as Matt Tastic will defend his World title against Ty Burna in our main event!

Cohen
: Not just any regular main event, the World title is on the line in a fifteen foot high steel cage! There’s no way Tastic can run from Ty now.

Copeland: You may be right partner, but that’s not all. New Elite X champion Victor Makarov defends his title against Kagura Ozhora and tonight kicks off the first official round of the Gold Rush-

[youtube]ucFHDxhCVwE[/youtube]​

Copeland
: What is this?

All three heads of Cerberus appear on the ramp. Flex and Ramparte are decked out in their respective black and white suits while Eve is wearing an elegant dress. They each raise their newly won championships high in the air for the entire crowd to see before walking down the ramp.

Cohen: The champs are here!

Copeland: Cerberus did indeed have a very successful night at WZCW Revolution. Eve captured the Eurasian title becoming the first female singles champion while Flex and Ramparte defeated Hard Metal Penetration in an I Quit match to once again capture the tag team titles.

Cohen
: Quite the accomplished trio Cerberus has become, I can’t wait to hear what they have to say.

Ramparte and Flex hold the ropes open for Eve to get in before entering themselves as she procures three microphones and hands the other two to her stablemates.

Eve
: Before I say anything I just want to welcome you all to the Cerberus Celebration party.

Flex
: We thought it would only be fair for the entire WZCW universe to witness our greatest moment of triumph and celebration.

Ramparte
: Albeit none of you ingrates deserve to, Cerberus is always willing to let others take part in the festivities.

Eve
: Speaking of the WZCW universe and ingrates, what a difference a year can make, am I right? A year ago I was wondering aimlessly around this company not sure where my future would hold and a year ago these fans wouldn’t give you two the respect you so obviously deserved. Fast forward to a year’s time with fate causing our alliance to form with me becoming the first woman to capture a singles title and you two being a part of the first tag team PPV main event. And not only being a part of it, but winning it, and becoming two time tag team champions in the process. I mean these ingrates have to respect us now right?

Fans begin to boo at Eve’s blatant obnoxiousness.

Flex: That’s alright Eve, we’re far past the point of trying to convince these imbeciles why we’re the absolute best in this company. We’ll just let our actions and accomplishments speak for ourselves. And if all this championship gold isn’t enough for you take a look at who exactly is on the marquee for out next big event.

The monsieur of muscle points toward the titantron to reveal the WZCW Gold Rush PPV poster

EXtFl1q.png

Ramparte: God I look marvelous in that photo.

Eve
: As we all do Ramparte. The fact of the matter is that this company has finally realized just how essential we are to its success that they are finally giving us the respect we deserve. So it just leads me to wonder why you fans won’t do the same.

Fans continue to jeer and boo Cerberus at every turn.

Flex
: Is it because we defeated your precious heroes? Was Eve a little too rough for Daddy Mack? Did Ram and I go too far against Alhazred and S.H.I.T.? Well too bad! We’ve entertained the idea that your opinion actually matters for far too long. Cerberus is the greatest entity this company has ever known and it will continue to dominate all facets of WZCW.

Ramparte: We’re the most important champions in this company and anybody who thinks they’re ready to step up; we’ll be right here waiting to tear you down.

Cerberus: Hail Cerberus!

Cohen: Strong statement made by Cerberus, I wouldn’t want to be the next in line to try taking down those three.

Copeland: Cerberus is indeed at its strongest right now and their presence at WZCW Revolution, the Gold Rush poster, and the championships they hold certainly prove that.

Cerberus exit the ring with their championships high in the air as fans continue to voice their displeasure with their success.

Copeland: Well before I was interrupted tonight is the start of the WZCW Gold Rush tournament, right after the break we’ll kick things off in first match up, The Beard takes on Bruce Irwin! And it’s next!

hxBksIo.gif

The sound of a match being lit sets the scene as the small flicker of a flame dimly lights up the face of Dorian Slaughter. Darkness shrouds the rest of the screen.

Slaughter: Come now, Michael. You petulant fool. Why blindly deny what the sands of time have already proven to you? Your place.... Your ability... Your position...

Slaughter pauses as he develops a wicked smirk.

Slaughter: Is at the bottom of the mountain where dinner is served for worms. The Lethal Lottery, Ty Burna, and Constantine. You ARE NOT destined for great things. You ARE NOT championship material!

Slaughter pauses to let those words sink in.

Slaughter: Tonight, I'm going to get the point across. I'm going to leave you at the bottom of the mountain....

Slaughter begins laughing.

Slaughter: FEAR ME!

Slaughter eats the flame as the scene goes black.

BC8izVE.gif

O27OyRf.gif
Knl96q1.gif
b0wlBQJ.gif

Harrys: The following contest is set for one fall and is a Gold Rush Quarterfinal match!

[YOUTUBE]jRxgXzk_L0s[/YOUTUBE]​

Bruce comes out through the curtain and soaks in the crowd. He wears his shirt down to the ring. He slowly walks down with high fives to the crowd. He climbs in to the ring and takes his shirt off. He throws this to the crowd.

Copeland: Big opportunity for Bruce Irwin to truly break through into a top echelon talent tonight.

Cohen: If he can finally focus and get in his head in the game maybe, but I have a feeling The Beard will have something to say about that.

[YOUTUBE]qzdhBxqz6q0[/YOUTUBE]​

Beard comes out slow, staggering down the ramp walking with a towel draped over his head. He slowly and menacingly saunters his way down to the ring before entering it and removing his towel for the entire crowd to see.

Copeland: The Beard is no stranger to The Gold Rush tournament, he got to the finals last year and his dangerous new mean streak just might take him all the way this year.

The ref sounds for the bell as Irwin and Beard continue to stand on opposite sides of the ring, feeling each other out. After a few second Irwin wastes little time going after his opponent but Beard is ready and the Australian is met with a right hook. While Irwin is dazed Beard takes control and sets up Irwin near the corner of the ring delivering a snap suplex sending Irwin’s body crashing into the turnbuckle.

Cohen: The experience and determination of Beard is shining through, Irwin was too eager and now he’s paying for it.

Beard does not go for the cover but instead drags Irwin back to the middle of the ring and proceeds to deliver repeated elbows to Irwin. Bruce does his best to block them but is obviously still in pain from the previous maneuver. Beard drags Irwin to the opposite corner, picks him up, and delivers a belly to belly suplex once again sending Bruce’s body crashing into the turnbuckle. Once again however he does not for the cover. He lets Irwin begin to stir in the corner and delivers a corner splash followed by a side walk slam to Irwin right in the middle of the ring. Irwin is now in undeniable pain but Beard is still not going for the cover.

Copeland: Why is the Beard not covering his opponent?

Cohen: He’s obviously enjoying dishing out pain to Irwin; you should expect nothing less from this man.

Beard bounces off the ropes looking to hit a hit speed leg drop but Irwin moves out of the way! The Beard clutches his leg in pain but it’s not enough to keep the monster down as he gets right back up and charges at Irwin who meets him with a big boot. The Beard staggers back a little and Irwin hits a scoop slam but due to a general pain in his back Irwin can’t capitalize on the pin. It doesn’t take long for Beard to get back up however he’s a bit more dazed this time and Irwin follows up with a spin kick almost taking Beard’s head off! He falls into the cover 1…2….Beard kicks out. Bruce knows he has to do something to put him away Beard before it’s too late, he slowly scales the top rope looking to hit The Dingo! Beard gets to his feet, Irwin dives off the top…but he misses! Irwin has flattened himself on the mat and Beard scoops him up to deliver Poetic Justice! He hooks the leg 1…2….3!

Harrys: And here is your winner, The Beard!

Cohen: What a convincing and dominant win by the Beard.

Copeland: Indeed, a shame Irwin seemingly couldn’t get it done again.

Cohen: He just doesn’t have the focus while Beard certainly has the intention of once again becoming WZCW World Heavyweight Champion.

The Beard continues to soak in his victory as Irwin is being checked on by the referee.

Backstage we see Leon Kensworth standing by with the mic at hand. Kagura and Gozaburo are right by him.

Leon: Ladies and gentlemen, later tonight we'll have a rematch from a few weeks ago and fallout from Revolution when Kagura Ohzora takes on Victor Makarov for his newly won Elite X Championship. Any words before the big title match?

Gozaburo: Kagura is ready to go out and win. Makarov-san is of no consequence. Twice now he's had to resort to underhanded tactics to achieve victory. Shame comes to those with no honor. And tonight Kagura's dance in the ring will be his reckoning. Right?

Kagura: Yokai! Kagura uchi makasu Makarov-san kare o kenkyo ni naru. Watashi wa atarashī erīto X chanpion ni narudarou.

(Right! Kagura will defeat Makarov and humble him. I will become the new Elite X Champion.)

We cut to another interview set where Stacey Madison stands with Victor Makarov and Freddie Fortune.

Stacey: Speaking of said title match, I have with me at this time the Champion and his handler. Victor Makarov and Freddie Fortune.

Freddie: Look at this man. Look at how fast he's risen to success. Do you seriously think a girl that's already failed twice is going to stop the rowdy Russian here? The outcome will be the same.

Makarov:
Я , Макаров , будетвеличайшим Elite X чемпионом.
Я раздавлю Kagura и отправить ее обратно к японской публичном доме, где она принадлежит.

(I, Makarov, will be the greatest Elite X Champion. I will crush Kagura and send her back to the japanese ****e house where she belongs.)

Copeland: When we return, it's Makarov vs Kagura. The international incident for the Elite X Championship, when we return.

Title_Graphic_El_X.gif

TaZps2v.gif
Knl96q1.gif
WjYyfgb.gif

Harrys: The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Elite X Championship!

Kagura Ohzora comes through the mist and onto the stage with a determined look on her face. She waves her gohei, but her expression does not change.

Harrys: Introducing first from Ise, Mie, Japan weighing 160 pounds, Kagura Ohzora!

Kagura stands in the ring, her eyes not moving from the stage.

Victor Makarov comes out onto the stage, his right hand over his and his left hand holding the mysterious postcard. He tucks it into his tights before making his way toward the ring.

Harrys: Her opponent, from Moscow, Russia, weighing 311 pounds, The Mauler of Moscow and the WZCW Elite X Champion, Victor Makarov!

Makarov climbs into the ring, but before he can even take off his belt, Ohzora charges in and hits a shuffle side kick right to his jaw, sending the champion flying back into the corner. She immediately follows up with a knee strike, again to the jaw. The Russian is clearly dazed, so Kagura backs up and tries for a second knee, and is successful once again. She pulls the champion from the corner a step and tosses him overhead with the Second Dance of Yamatohime no Mikoto. She quickly crawls over and hooks the leg, 1…2.., Victor kicks out.

Copeland: Kagura Ohzora came into this match with a determination we’ve never seen out of her. She has made it clear that she is not leaving without the Elite X Championship.
Cohen: I don’t think attacking a champion before the bell like that is determination, Seabass. I call it cheating.

Ohzora quickly tries to lock in the Fourth Dance of Toyouke Omikami, but she cannot quick hook the bodyscissors due to Makarov getting up to a knee quickly. She still has the sleeper in, but the Russian manages to get back to his feet and slip out of the hold. He holds onto her arm, however, and hooks a pumphandle slam. Both competitors are a bit slow to get up, with Kagura getting to her feet first. She charges after the champion and attempts the First Dance of Awarawa no Mikoto, but he ducks the kick and grabs her left leg in an ankle lock. Ohzora screams out in pain as Victor wrenches away on the hold.

Copeland: Smart wrestling by the champion. Kagura has been using her speed and legs to attack, and this hold can easily ruin both of those strategies.
Cohen: I knew that cheap shot at the start wouldn’t hurt Victor.

Makarov tries to hold her back, but Kagura is able to crawl to the ropes. The Russian holds on until the last possible moment, but releases before he is disqualified. He gets back to his feet and taunts Ohzora, who struggles to get up with her injured ankle. When she does get up, she is met with a right hand, which stuns her. He immediately whips her into the corner and follows with a big splash. She takes a step or two out of the corner and falls to the mat. Even before she falls, Victor is on his way to the top rope and flies off with a diving headbutt. Rather than go for a pin, he gets back to his feet and signals for Da Sveedaneeya. The challenger is struggling to get back to her feet, using the tights of Makarov. As she tugs on them, the postcard falls to the mat. Victor picks it up and stares at it, seemingly forgetting where he is. Meanwhile, Ohzora gets back to her feet, charges at the champion, and rolls up him for the Third Dance of Amenouzume no Mikoto. She hits it and holds on for the pin, 1…2…3!

Harrys: The winner, and NEW Elite X Champion, Kagura Ohzora!

Kagura rolls to the floor and gets the belt from the timekeeper. She gives the belt a kiss with tears in her eyes and makes her way up the ramp, fearing retaliation from Victor. Instead, Victor simply sits up and looks at the postcard. Suddenly, he seems to snap out of the trance and realizes what just happened. He charges after the new champion who is already backstage, but is met by his handler, Frankie Fortune, at the top of the ramp. A nearby camera is able to pick up what he says to Makarov.

Fortune: STOP! Stop! You need to calm down. He’s here.

These words seem to calm the Russian and the two of them walk backstage.

We go backstage where we see Leon Kensworth standing near a door with a microphone in his hand. The door has a name on it that reads "Mikey Stormrage."

The door opens as Mikey comes out back-first with a black covering over his head. The crowd roars in approval from within the arena.

Kensworth: Mikey, please. I know you are heading out to the ring for your quaterfinal match, but can you give us anything as a response to the message that Dorian Slaughter sent out earlier in the night?

Mikey closes the door he came out of as he keeps his back turned to the camera.

Kensworth: Mikey, please. We've been trying to catch up with you all day for an intervie-

Mikey reaches out his right hand and puts it over the microphone head. He slowly turns around. The black covering over his head keeps us from seeing anything but his mouth. Kensworth lets him take the microphone.

Mikey: I'll only say one thing, Leon.

Mikey hesitates for a moment.

Mikey: Never threaten a man that has nothing to lose.

The crowd cheers again from within the arena. Mikey smirks as he hands the microphone back to Kensworth and then stiffly pats him on the back. Mikey walks out of the camera view as we cut away.

BC8izVE.gif

SgCSGXu.gif
Knl96q1.gif
6FoOFfk.gif

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, the winner of which will progress to the semi-finals of the Gold Rush Tournament!

Copeland: The Beard already stamped his ticket to the semi-finals of the Gold Rush Tournament earlier on tonight, winning out against Bruce Irwin in an impressive match. He lies in wait already as we find out who will join him.

Cohen: With The Beard in the next round, who would want to even go through, Seabass! The Beard has been my pick all along.

Copeland: A huge challenge awaits all of these men but it's a huge opportunity for everyone involved.

After a moment, green strobe lights flash in rhythm to the music until Stormrage makes his way onto the stage, throwing a single hand into the air as the top of the ramp.

Copeland: Mikey Stormrage looks to stop the rot here tonight against a dangerous opponent. He failed to beat John Constantine at Revolution. But a decent run in this tournament could propel him back up the card and into the main event picture once again.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 325 pounds, from Indianapolis, Indiana... Mikey Stormrage!

He slaps hands and interacts with fans on his way to the ring. He rolls into the ring and makes his way to a turnbuckle, climbing to the second rope and yelling out and performing his "Game Over" taunt.

After a moment, Dorian emerges through the curtain into a darkened arena, standing with his arms extended to either side of his body at the top of the ramp, peering toward the sky. A flurry of hate rains down upon him as he stalks slowly down the ramp, surveying the crowd.

Cohen: What a chance this guys has got to put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Copeland: No doubt about it, Dorian Slaughter has a lot of potential to be very successful in WZCW. The 2014 Rookie of the Year winner has forged himself a legacy already.

Cohen: And this will be the start of his era, Seabass, mark my words.

Harrys: And his opponent, weighing in at 295 pounds... The Angel of Death, Dorian Slaughter!

Finally, Dorian reaches the ring, a look of smug self-satisfaction on his face as he looks at Mikey from the outside. Dorian slides under the bottom rope and immediately gets in the face of his opponent; laughing at him as he does. The referee pulls Slaughter away from Mikey who is trying not to rise to the bait from the member of The Elite. Slaughter moves away for a second as the referee signals for the bell and we are underway. Quickly, however, Mikey leathers Dorian with a hard right hand that sends Dorian reeling backwards. Not one to be outdone, however, Dorian rallies back and nails Mikey with a hard shot in return. The two trade blows as the crowd roar for their favourites. After some horrific shots, it is Mikey who gets the better of the rookie, turning him around and tossing him into the corner. There, Mikey begins to unload, hammering the sternum and head of his opponent with some pretty devastating fists and elbows. Mikey is like a man possessed in the early going as the referee gets between the two men and forcing Mikey away from his opponent. The hold is broken for a second but Mikey is in no mood to give Slaughter an early reprieve. Once more he is upon the Angel of Death, nailing him with a back elbow to the side of the head. Mikey follows this up by whipping Slaughter across the ring and then nailing him with a big splash in the corner. The crowd are undoubtedly behind the gamer as he allows Slaughter to stumble out of the corner and then punishing him with a glorious Samoan Drop. He covers Slaughter for the first pinfall of the match. 1... 2. Kick out!

Copeland: Mikey must be sick to the back teeth of The Elite by now? He's faced all three members in a relatively short period of time and has, ultimately, come up short each time. I don't think he wants to continue that trend here tonight.

Cohen: He's a damn savage, Seabass. Look at this!

Copeland: Given what he has gone through at the hands of The Elite recently, I think this is a perfectly fine reaction from Mikey.

Mikey knows that he is in the driving seat and immediately gets to work on inflicting more punishment on his opponent. He picks Dorian up by the hair and moves across the ring and into the corner once again. He delivers a head-butt to the skull of Dorian that scrambles the thoughts of the Angel of Death. Going around his back, Mikey goes back on the offensive as he launches a German Suplex, the back of Dorian's head colliding with the turn-buckle. The crowd gasp as the impact rings around the arena. But Mikey knows that he needs to capitalise on his advantage. He pulls Dorian away from the ropes and covers him again, the referee doing his best to keep up with the action. 1...2... Dorian manages to get a shoulder up! Mikey sits up, cursing his luck but keen to press on. Getting to his feet now, Mikey moves across the ring, studying his rookie opponent and weighing up his next attack. Crouching in the corner, Mikey lies in wait as Dorian finally begins to get to his feet; the ropes being used to support his ailing body. As soon as Dorian is on his feet, Mikey runs at him; looking to put him away with a big splash in the corner. But at the last second Dorian moves out of the way; causing Mikey to collide unceremoniously with the turn-buckle. Dorian pounces upon the opportunity to turn the tide of this match as he lands a swift clubbing blow to the back Mikey's head and then tosses him to the outside.

Cohen: Ouch! Did you see his head bounce of the mat there? Ha!

Copeland: I wouldn't be surprised if Mikey has a concussion, Jack. His head just collided with that floor and that's no picnic, let me tell you.

Cohen: Get him, Slaughter!

Dorian takes a moment for himself before joining Mikey on the outside of the ring. Catching his breath somewhat, he looks down at the fallen Stormrage. He gives his opponent a sick smile as he grabs him by the hair and then, unforgiving, smashing his face into the ring apron. The crowd boo in frustration but Dorian is in no mood to let emotions gets the better of him. He grabs Mikey by the hair again as the referee gives up on trying to coax the two men into the ring peacefully; beginning his count. But that is not enough to convince either man and certainly not Dorian, who has grand plans for his opponent. Dorian drags Mikey to the edge of the mats before picking him up and nailing him with a suplex, Mikey's back connecting with the security barrier. The crowd boo again as Dorian slowly gets to his feet and moves back towards the ring. Rolling under the bottom rope and then rolling back out, Dorian seems very happy with the work he is doing on the outside. The referee shakes his head as he remonstrates with Dorian to bring the match back inside the ring. Dorian goes back to his opponent again, getting on top of him and nailing him with a flurry of punches. Dorian finally gets back to his feet and pulls Mikey to his. The referee begins his count again as Dorian rams Mikey into the ring post. With Mikey on the mats once again, Dorian looks pleased with his work once again.

Copeland: This just isn't looking good for Mikey now, Jack. This match has gone in a direction that Mikey would not have expected or have liked. You have to favour Dorian if this match continues in this way.

Cohen: With a nickname like the Angel of Death, Seabass, I think that goes without saying. He's hardcore to the bone. And right now he's taking Stormrage apart.

With the referee's count now becoming suspiciously high, Dorian picks up his opponent and tosses him back inside the ring. And whilst the fans were certainly expecting him to follow him quickly, Dorian stalls for a moment; a thoughtful but sickening look plastered upon his face. Strangely, Dorian picks up the ring apron and peers underneath the ring for a second. With his actions obscured from the view of the referee and the fans at ringside, Dorian searches around for something before seemingly finding it and stuffing it into his tights. A chorus of booing goes around the arena as the referee reaches a count of 8. Dorian does not want to get himself disqualified and quickly rolls under the bottom rope to get himself involved in the match again. Mikey is back on one knee now as looks to get back into the match. Dorian moves towards the kneeling Stormrage but Mikey fires a stiff right hand to the gut of Slaughter. Slaughter does not look impressed with the attack and immediately fires back with a knee to the skull of his opponent. With Mikey flattened by the stiff knee of his opponent, Dorian puts a foot across his neck for the cover. 1... 2. Kick out from Stormrage!

Copeland: What a show of disrespect from Dorian Slaughter. This match could go a long way to getting both competitors a World Championship opportunity. Slaughter should concern himself with putting away Mikey rather than embarrassing him.

Cohen: But if you can do both that would be better, right?

Dorian snarls down at Mikey as the fan favourite begins to roll away; looking for any sort of reprieve. But none is forthcoming as Dorian grabs him by the hair and pulls him back to his feet. Pushing him into the corner, Dorian lifts his leg and puts it to the throat of Mikey; choking the air from his lungs unceremoniously. The referee begins his count quickly as Mikey struggles to get his breath back. With the hold finally broken, Dorian pulls Mikey back to his vertical base and nails him with a back elbow of his own. The crowd boo with vigour as Dorian whips Mikey across the ring and into the corner directly opposite him. Dorian gives the fans a taunt that is not met with a positive reaction before running at Stormrage. Suddenly, the Gamer pops out of the corner with a burst of life. Dorian cannot slow himself in time and crashes into the corner. Mikey knows that this is his only opportunity to make it count and nails Dorian with the Live Mas Slam! Both men hit the canvas with Mikey falling directly on top of his opponent. The impact of the collision of meat sends Mikey off of Dorian but he knows that he simply must cover the rookie. Slowly, and with the backing of the crowd, Mikey rolls over and drops an arm over the top of his opponent. 1... 2... Kick out with not a moment to spare! The crowd cannot believe that Dorian has kicked out.

Copeland: What guts from Mikey Stormrage! Everyone would be forgiven for thinking that this match was over but Mikey has found a way back into it.

Cohen: It's only a matter of time until he's back on his ass, Seabass.

After a moment, Mikey gets back to his feet, using the ropes to steady himself as he moves towards the corner. He gives the crowd his trademark taunt as he steps through the ropes and stands on the apron. On the canvas, Dorian is beginning to roll around. The referee remonstrates with Stormrage to keep the match inside the ring but Mikey knows that he can put Dorian away with his finisher. And what's more, he knows that this is the perfect time to do it. But unbeknownst to Mikey and the referee, Dorian has put his hand into his tights and retrieved whatever it was that he hid there earlier on. Settling back on the canvas, Mikey reaches the top rope. The crowd reach fever pitch as Mikey gives them one last taunt to get the going. He looks down at his, seemingly, unconscious opponent before launching himself off of the top rope. Almost majestically, Stormrage flies through the air, looking for GAME OVER! But as he comes down on the opponent, Slaughter gets a hand up and connects with a devastating punch to the face of his opponent. Almost immediately, Stormrage is burst open begins to bleed profusely. The referee cannot believe his eyes and immediately checks on Stormrage; giving Dorian enough time to conceal the weapon back in his tights and get back to his feet. Almost immediately, Dorian picks up Mikey and nails him with DEATH BECOMES YOU! He covers the bloody Mikey... 1... 2... 3!

Harrys: Here is your winner and progressing to the semi finals of the Gold Rush Tournament... Dorian Slaughter!

Copeland: What the hell happened there? I'm positive that Dorian used a weapon there, Jack. He must have had brass knuckles in his tights! This is a miscarriage of justice!

Cohen: Where is the proof, Seabass? Dorian picks up the win and moves into the second round. Don't be bitter about things.

Copeland: The proof is tucked away in his tights, Jack. This is ridiculous. Mikey has been robbed by The Elite again!

Dorian rolls out of the ring and smiles as he makes his way up the ramp; a bloodied Mikey Stormrage left in the ring.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Backstage we find Victor Makarov and Frankie Fortune right after the former's match.

Fortune: Stay here.

Makarov obeys, grabbing a nearby towel to wipe the sweat from his face. When he finishes, he stares straight ahead with a stunned look on his face. The camera pans and shows Fortune standing next to a massive man that dwarfs Victor by about half a foot.

Fortune: Come on, guys. We have some catching up to do.

The three men walk away as the scene fades out.

After a moment or two of the crowd bursting into life, Daddy Mack finally appears on the WZCW stage. He gives the fans a wide smile and a nod before moving down the ramp; slapping some hands as he passes.

Copeland: What must be going through that man's mind. He did the seemingly impossible at Kingdom Come but was found out against Eve Taylor at Revolution.

Cohen: He's past it, Seabass!

Copeland: A lot of speculation here tonight that Daddy Mack will be hanging up the boots once and for all here tonight, folks. Let's see what he's got to say.

Eventually, Mack reaches the ring, climbing the steps and onto the canvas. He allows the emotion of the moment to sink in for a second before getting a microphone from a stage hand.

Mack: Thanks a lot for that wonderful reception, you're a fantastic audience. You know, if someone had given me the chance 40 years ago when I started my wrestling journey in Boise, Idaho that I'd even have one night in front of an audience like this, I'd have sold my own mother for the opportunity, and yet I've had the honour and the pleasure to have done it night after night for as long as some of the wrestlers in the back there have been alive.

The buzz I get, the thrill, the energy that each and every man, woman and child in the WZCW Universe injects into my life on a nightly basis only grows with time. I recently had the honour of walking out of Kingdom Come as a champion, and I can honestly say that was a highlight of my career.

A huge ovation goes around the arena as sentimental thoughts of Daddy Mack's astonishing win at Kingdom Come comes flooding back to those at ringside.

Mack: But the issue I'm having is that time waits for no man. With the rising of the sun and the going down of the same, time keeps on rolling on. I have aged. I'm not what I once was, and I promised you all months ago that if I could not compete then I would not compete.

Then it happened, Cinderella went to the ball and I climbed from that ladder as a champion. Redemption and reward after 25 years of knocking on the door. But the clock has struck midnight and the carriage is a pumpkin once again. I've been called many things during my career, but never has anyone ever been able to say that I am not true to my word.

Which brings me to Revolution. Eve blindsided me and then made light work. The golden age was over. I lost. Had it been a close run fight, I'd be here demanding my rematch and trying to get back that title. But it wasn't. Sure, it was a sneak attack, but that does not excuse me. I should have been more guarded. I should have been more prepared. I should have put up a fight.

Crowd: "DA-DDY-MACK! DA-DDY-MACK! DA-DDY-MACK!"

Mack: But I didn't. I can't compete anymore which means I'm taking the spot of a young whippersnapper who would be able to grow and get better. I'm on the slope to embarrassment. Too many of my former peers are propping up bars, barely able to walk or six feet in the ground all because they kept going for too many last tries. Well not me.

I wish to announce my intention to forfeit my right to a rematch and hereby announce my immediate retirement from in ring competition. However, ever the man of the people I don't want to make it official in some dingy office in a corporate tower, but right here in the ring so it can end where it began 39 years ago. I'd like to invite Mr. Banks to the ring to dot the I's and cross the T's...

Suddenly, the lights in the arena go off and flashes of light begin to fill the arena for half a second at a time. Then, on the titantron, a silhouette can be seen; chained to some sort of metal cage. His facial features are not visible but some of his more prominent features can be outlined. A sudden animalistic snarl echoes around the arena now as the lights stay off.

???: For those of you who do not know, my name is Acutus.

A muted reaction from the crowd allows Acutus to carry on, his voice muffled but full of emotion.

Copeland: How rude! I don't know who this guy is but he needs to learn some respect.

Acutus: Look at all of you people. You cheer for those too weak to go on whilst you alienate those who just wanted nothing more than to fit in. This man has never been a hero, nor will he ever be. And yet, you accept him; give him your love and adulation...

Daddy Mack moves towards the ropes as Acutus slates him. Suddenly, the voice of the mysterious man is raised; shocking those at ringside and perhaps even Mack himself.

Acutus: BUT WHAT ABOUT ME!?

A maniacal laugh erupts from the chained man on the titantron.

Acutus: Cast away by the same people who cheer for a man who's body is weak and broken; a man who is walking away from those same people before he embarrasses himself. It is obvious to me that he has already embarrassed himself by showing up here tonight. Your time is finished, Daddy Mack. The era of Acutus is upon WZCW and no one will be able to stop it.

A small s****** from Acutus can be heard now.

Acutus: Hell awaits WZCW. I am coming. Perhaps it is better than you leave now, Daddy Mack, for I am making one promise to the hypocrites that but tickets for WZCW shows. WZCW will never be the same when I have arrived. One by one, the false idols of the people will fall by the wayside as I prey on the guilty. You would have been no match for me. I would have torn you apart as penance for the way I have been treated for my entire life.

Mack: Cut the feed, dammit!

Acutus: Hell awaits!

With that, the feed from Acutus disappears. Daddy Mack looks pissed off that such an ac has been allowed to happen during his retirement speech but quickly composes himself.

Mack: Wrestling is a young man's game. Back when I started out, there would be no interruptions of retirement speeches, there's just no respect out there anymore. I don't have a clue what that guys problem is but someone needs to teach him a modicum of respect for sure...

Daddy Mack breathes out deeply; an attempt to flush the rage and emotion from his mind.

Mack: Still, I want to thank everyone for their time tonight. I-

Daddy Mack stops again.

Mack: There's something I need to do...

World_Title.gif

ipeMJOJ.gif
Knl96q1.gif
hrekNAu.gif

The camera takes a close-up shot of the ominous Steel Cage looming above the ring, highlighting its sturdy frame and height before zooming out, focusing on Truman Harrys in the middle of the ring ready to announce the match. Members of the crowd still look at the Cage, including WZCW Senior Official Jurou Akiyama who prepares himself for the upcoming encounter.

Harrys: The following contest is a Steel Cage match and it is for the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship!

descenso-steel-cage-o.gif

Copeland: And down comes the unforgiving Steel Cage that will host the re-match from WZCW Revolution: New Year's Redemption. This time, the match cannot end in a disqualification as well as count-out. You must win this match by pinfall, submission or escaping the cage... but I doubt we'll see the third option come into play tonight. Tastic & Ty have been at war with each other for a long time and it comes to ahead for the World title.

Cohen: I'm not sure how you can be so confident in your predictions there, Seabass. Tastic intentionally got himself disqualified at Revolution because he couldn't the new demeanour of Ty and now he gets another potential way for that weasel to literally sneak out with a victory again.

Copeland: A little bit of revisionist history from you, Jack. Tastic did indeed get disqualified but he did so to protect the WZCW personnel who was being threaten by Ty in his enraged state!

Cohen: WZCW personnel get threatened all the time. Why does it matter to Tastic all of a sudden during a World title contest? Don't tell me it's co-incidence, either! As far as I'm concerned, this is the real World title match from Revolution and props to the General Managers for making this happen, especially in the confines of a Steel Cage.

Copeland: Regardless of opinions on the wrestlers involved, it should be a good match.

[YOUTUBE]nze16zyVkDY[/YOUTUBE]​

The lights dim as a single spotlight shines down on the entrance ramp, where Ty Burna walks out swiftly, his eyes glowing red as the crowd boos heavily. He stares down to the ring as the spotlight moves violently around the arena to the music. He gets to ringside and a sick, twitching smile comes his face, feeling the steel caress in-between his fingers.

Harrys: Introducing first, the challenger, weighing 240 pounds; Ty Burna!

Quickly, the smile dissipates as Ty and the lights completely shut off. As the song hits it's peak, fire erupts from the four corner posts and Ty stands, intensity etched on his face as he stares forward, a look of madness in his eyes. As the fire comes down the arena is engulfed in an intense blue light, leaving Ty in nothing but a silhouette.

Cohen: Ty Burna has been a powerful figure in history but I've never seen him so determined and imposing ever.

Copeland: It seems he's gotten rid of his calm, cool and collected self in favour of a more reckless, dangerous version of Ty.

Cohen: But can you call them versions of himself, though?

The blue light goes back to regular lighting as Ty stands, eyes directed at the entrance ramp. Harrys stays as far away as possible whilst Akiyama keeps both eyes on the challenger.

[YOUTUBE]OmND5_zHUD4[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd cheers extremely loudly as the music of the World champion hits the speakers, echoing throughout but the WZCW Universe match its volume. Tastic comes out slowly, taking his time with each step. He stands at the top of the ramp and looks out towards the crowd momentarily before focusing his gaze on Ty Burna who continues to stare at him. Tastic raises his championship high into the air, challenging Ty with his eyes who is almost irate at the sight, breathing heavily through his nose and gritting his teeth.

Harrys: And his opponent, from Orange County California, weighing 238 pounds, he is the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion; Matt Tastic!

Tastic lets out a slight smirk before heading down the ramp. Harrys sees Ty's anger and decides to exit the ring as quick as possible.

Copeland: Tastic getting under the skin of Ty with the rare sly grin and reminding Ty that he is walking into this match still the champ.

Cohen: Leaving the first title match aside, it wasn't a wise move on the part of Tastic to anger Ty even further. He's playing with a lot of fire here and better heed the warning from an old veteran like myself: quit while you're ahead.

Copeland: Being the World champion, you can't walk into a match and not have a psychological strategy planned. Ty's a wrecking ball. If Tastic makes Ty too angry to focus, Tastic can take advantage.

Cohen: I understand what he's doing. It's extremely high risk. For his safety, let's hope it works... or more accurately, I hope it's ineffective.

Tastic gets to ringside and Ty stands directly next to the cage, pushing his head into the walls and hanging on to them with his hands as he stares at Tastic. Matt doesn't seem intimidated as he slowly makes his way to the door. However, Ty follows him, stalking him. Senior official Akiyama tries to get Ty out of the way but he shoots Akiyama a death stare with glowing red eyes, causing even Akiyama to think twice.

Cohen: When Akiyama hesitates, you know something's wrong.

Copeland: If he can't pull Ty back, how can Tastic enter the match?

Tastic, seeing no other option, decides to run up the steps as quick as possible and deliver haymaker after haymaker to Ty, trying to stun him with the element of surprise. Ty stumbles back, creating enough space for Tastic to enter.

Copeland: That's one way, I suppose.

Tastic positions himself on the apron where the door is still wide open, allowing him enough space to hit a springboard missile dropkick on Ty, causing him to trip backwards into the steel cage wall. Akiyama takes this opportunity to call for a ringside attendant to close the door (locking it) and signal for the bell.

* DING DING DING *

Ty holds his head after having it collide with the cage as Tastic gets up, firing up the fans who begin a cheering/chanting frenzy for the World champ. He charges at Ty who a low dropkick, squishing him between the cage walls and his boots. Tastic immediately gets up and hits Ty with a series of corner kicks, keeping Ty in a tight spot and beating him down. Tastic gets up, points his finger gun at Ty before gaining momentum, running at Ty and throwing his entire body & weight at him. Ty slides to the ground in a heap as Tastic recovers, seeing the position. Almost immediately, Tastic goes to the corner and looks to escape.

Cohen: Not even a moment has passed and Tastic is already trying to escape the cage. What an act of cowardice!

As Tastic grabs the corner of the cage, he flinches his hands back almost immediately, shaking his hands back and forth quickly, blowing into them. He grimaces as Akiyama comes over to check. Tastic tells him that he's hands are burning.

Copeland: The flames Ty summoned when he entered the ring have seemingly heated up the steel walls to such a high temperature that Tastic cannot grasp the cage to escape!

Cohen: Looks like escaping is null and void until they cool down... if they cool down.

Tastic turns around and sees Ty stand there, almost unaffected by the offense he just received but much angrier. Taken aback by the display, he tries and punch Ty but he catches the attack, clenching Tastic's fist in his hand, causing a lot of pain for Tastic's almost burned hand. Quickly, Tastic spins around and hits a spinning backfist with his free hand to try and get Ty to release the hold. Ty's head turns to his side due to the force of the hit but it seems he didn't take any damage. Ty snaps his head back around and squeezes the hand of Tastic even further, causing him to drop to a knee. Ty grabs the head of Tastic and throws him towards the cage like a ragdoll with Tastic's head suffering whiplash. Ty hits a couple of knees to Tastic's head as he is grounded.

Cohen: Smart move by Ty to use the injury to immobilise Tastic. Maybe next time he'll wear gloves.

Copeland: I honestly don't think that would help right now.

Ty leaves Tastic to his own devices as he walks away clenching and unclenching his fists, looking around rapidly. He turns his attention back to Tastic who his recovering to his feet. Ty runs at Tastic with a running high knee, repaying the favour by squishing Tastic between the cage and himself. Ty doesn't let Tastic breathe for too long as he rebounds off the ropes and hits another high knee. Ty doesn't relent and goes for a third, causing Tastic to drop down. Ty runs once more and hits a modified running knee drop to squash Tastic again. Tastic drops to the ground as Ty pulls him away from the ropes, pinning him...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out by Tastic.

Ty isn't impressed, snarling at senior official Akiyama and gritting his teeth. Tastic tries his best to recover but Ty delivers a stiff kick to the back of Tastic's neck, echoing throughout the arena. The crowd cringes as Ty locks in a strait-jacket strangehold submission, choking the life out of Tastic.

Copeland: I felt that one from here. That won't be good for Tastic's bad neck neither.

Cohen: Ty means business and wants his championship back. He doesn't care about Tastic's well-being.

Akiyama is in perfect position to call for the submission but Tastic flat out refuses to give up. Every time Tastic yells "no" with defiance in his voice, Ty's eyes grow redder and redder. Tastic tries to fight out of the hold, attempting to get to his feet but Ty slows him down by pulling back on Tastic's arms even further, cutting off more circulation. Tastic has enough energy to stand on two feet and perform a modified snapmare to escape the hold out of desperation. Tastic chokes and splutters, trying to get his breath back as he stays on one knee. Ty looks back at Tastic, twitching his head before running at Tastic with a knee strike before hitting the Mo' Murda, planting Tastic on his head. He flips Tastic over without care and pins again...

... 1
... 2
... kick-out again by Tastic.

Ty slaps the canvas, infuriated by the lack of a three count. He grabs at his hair as he stares directly at Akiyama who explains to him that it was only two. Ty gets to his feet and goes to the corner Tastic burned his hands on, grabbing the cage... however, it doesn't phase Ty. In fact, a small grin appears on his face for a second.

Copeland: How is Ty holding hot metal?

Cohen: I don't know but I think he's enjoying the pain.

Ty turns around, holding his hands like a surgeon and goes to Tastic, raking his face and eyes with the burning sensation still bubbling at Ty's skin. Tastic screams out in pain as Akiyama tries to admonish Ty for his actions.

Copeland: That's... creative.

Cohen: Even my eyes are watering from that.

Ty let's Tastic writhe in his own pain as Akiyama checks on him, asking if he can continue. It takes a while for Tastic to answer but he nods in agreement to keep fighting. Ty is almost livid with the decision but a feeling of relief washes over him as he knows he can do more damage. He grabs Tastic and chucks him into the corner, setting him up in the corner across the second rope. Ty looks to complete a double stomp onto the chest of Tastic... but the champ manages to roll of the ropes at the last second, causing Ty to double stomp the ground. Ty twists his bad leg upon landing, stumbling back as he grabs his leg in pain. Ty breathes heavily through his nose as he tries slapping his leg to get some life back into his human form. Tastic uses this time to slowly recover.

Tastic pulls himself up using the ropes, getting to a vertical position. Ty is up first however and charges at Tastic with a running high knee. Tastic evades and Ty hits the cage wall with his injured knee. He clutches his knee as Tastic goes for the chop block, taking Ty down to the ground. Tastic grabs the injured leg of Ty and hits a DDT to the leg. Ty screams in pain as Tastic gets up multiple times, DDTing the leg again and again. Tastic tries his luck at a submission, doing his best to lock in a figure four leg lock... but Ty uses his good leg to push Tastic away. Tastic takes a second to regain footing and charges Ty but Ty pops up, delivering a backbreaker very close to the neck of Tastic. Ty damages himself in the process, using his injured knee to deliver damage. Tastic holds his head as Ty clutches his knee. Both competitors are down with Akiyama checking on both.

Copeland: Tastic has targeted the very-well documented knee injury of Ty Burna and Ty has done the exact same thing to Tastic and his neck. Both men are down and this match must end with a definitive victory.

Cohen: It's a battle of who can get to their feet first and take advantage of the others' injury, Seabass. These two are tough competitors and have shown resilience. It's anyone's game.

Ty pulls himself up using the ropes as Tastic slowly gets to his feet by himself. Ty is up first, limping over to Tastic and grabbing his head. He delivers a straight punch to Tastic, whipping him across the face. Ty is almost salivating as he smacks him again, foaming at the mouth. Ty goes for another... but Tastic blocks the shot, retaliating with one of his own! Angered, Ty goes for another but Tastic blocks, hitting another punch. Ty tries again but again Tastic blocks, allowing him to deliver 3 blows to the stomach of Ty. After stunning Ty, Tastic runs the ropes and hits a baseball slide to the bad leg, dropping Ty to a knee. Tastic pulls back and hits the Charge Shot! Ty holds his stomach as Tastic managaes to pick up Ty, planting him with an Inverted Atomic Drop. Ty holds himself as Tastic hits a spinning wheelkick to Ty, knocking him down. He goes for the cover...

... 1
... 2
... Ty kicks out using his bad leg.

Ty clutches at his leg as Tastic shakes his neck injury off, getting to his feet. Tastic signals for the end and picks up Ty, having difficulty doing so. He puts Ty in position and goes for the Headache Driver... but Ty slips out, grabbing the arms of Tastic and delivering an X-Plex to Tastic right into the cage wall! Tastic lands awkwardly as Ty drops to the ground, managing to use the last of his power in his knee to deliver the move. Akiyama checks on Tastic to see if he is responsive.

Copeland: Tastic was on track to beating Ty and with one fell swoop, Ty used the last of his energy to do as much damage as possibly to Tastic. I don't think there is any give left in Ty's knee.

Cohen: I don't think there is any give left in Tastic's neck. Look at how badly he landed on his head. If Tastic is getting up from that, Ty only needs one more final killing blow to take him out and be seconds away from his third World title reign.

As Ty struggles to get to his feet with his eyes glowing red and shooting daggers, Akiyama continues checking on Tastic. He holds his fist in the air, signalling Tastic is willing to continue. Ty somehow gets to his feet, unable to put any pressure on his bad knee. He hobbles over to Tastic with a menacing expression, looking to end Tastic. He picks up the rubble that is the World champ and looks to set him up for his new and most destructive finisher: THE DESECRATION ANNIHILATION. Ty puts Tastic in position, trying to lift Tastic but his knee is giving out on him. Ty grunts in anger, trying to lift him again but it is no use. Ty stumbles backwards, looking to go back to his older and more reliable finisher. He stares at Tastic with glowing blood red eyes, sensing the end is nigh.

Tastic eventually gets to his feet. As he turns around, Ty looks to run as best as possible with a damaged knee, LOOKING FOR THE CONSECRATED BANISHMENT. Tastic evades and Ty boots the cage walls, tweaking it severly and hanging himself on the ropes. Tastic quickly falls towards the ropes, using them to keep him upright as he somehow finds the strength to lift Ty... GOING FOR THE HEADACHE DRIVER! TASTIC PLOWS TY INTO THE CANVAS WITH THE HEADACHE DRIVER! Tastic cannot take advantage of the situation to perform a cover despite Ty being almost knocked out.

Cohen: What are you doing, Tastic? Cover him whilst you have the chance!

Copeland: I think Tastic wants to put an exclamation mark on this match before ending it. He wants Ty to know he won this match.

Tastic slowly gets to his feet and looks out towards the audience who cheer him on. Tastic goes to the ropes and signals for the end, SPRINGBOARDING OFF AND HITTING THE SCREW ATTACK ON TY! Tastic clutches his stomach as he bounces off Ty and the canvas. He goes to pin Ty but has second thoughts as he holds his hurt body parts. He looks over to the cage walls and the top before looking back down at Ty. He decides to opt for the cage walls and starts climbing up in the centre, not the corners.

Cohen: Is he nuts?

Slowly, Tastic climbs the steel cage walls with Ty still laying out on his back. The crowd wills on Tastic as they cheer him loudly, climbing up near the top. Tastic eventually gets to the top, getting in a seated position as he looks down at Ty who is starting to stir. Tastic takes his time in positioning himself to escape the cage, waiting for Ty to recover. As Ty sits up and realises what is happening, Tastic waves at Ty and blows a kiss at his direction before quickly dropping to the canvas.

Akiyama signals for the bell, calling for the end.

Harrys: Here is your winner via escape from the cage and still WZCW World Heavyweight Champion; Matt Tastic!

Tastic is barely able to stand on the outside and clutches his neck but stares directly at Ty who cannot believe what has happened. He is shocked to see Tastic on the outside with Akiyama exiting, handing him the championship. Tastic raises it high in the sky with the crowd cheering and chanting his name whilst his theme plays in the background.

Copeland: Wow. A powerful statement made by Tastic! He didn't pin or make Ty Burna submit: he beat him so badly that Tastic was able to escape the cage at his leisure and he made sure Ty was awake to see it.

Cohen: Spin it how you want. He took the coward's way out. Ty had no control over the situation and the World title is gone from his reach. Tastic won the match, I will agree with you on this... but Ty Burna didn't lose.

Copeland: If you aren't the winner, then what are you?

Cohen: Cheated, Seabass. You have been cheated out of victory... and I don't want to see what Ty is going to do when he finally realizes what is happening.

Tastic takes a moment to catch his breath before he slings his title over his shoulder and begins to walk out. Just as he passes the curtain he is suddenly thrown back onto the stage by an unknown assailant. As Tastic tries to crawl away, Dorian Slaughter makes his way from behind the curtain and begins to hammer away on the champion. The exhausted Tastic offers little resistance, but does his best to fight back. It ultimately proves fruitless as Slaughter delivers Death Become You onto the steel stage. Slaughter then begins to rain down hard right hands to the champ. Just as Ty Burna makes his way up the ramp, Constantine makes his way onto the stage. Instead of joining the assault he pulls Slaughter away. He then lifts Tastic to his feet and begins to drag him away, only to deliver a massive Axis of Evil to the champ. He then walks over and grabs the World Title and holds it while staring daggers at Ty Burna.

Copeland: What is the reasoning behind this vicious assault?

Cohen: I have no idea, but it looks like Constantine just told his fellow Elite members that he is the top dog now.

Constantine holds the title high above the fallen Matt Tastic, his eyes never leaving Ty, as Meltdown goes off the air.

Credits:

Falk: World Title Match
Dave: Stormrage vs. Slaughter
Dynamite: Beard vs. Irwin, segments
Thriller: Elite X Title Match, segments
KJ & Kermit & Yaz: Segments

Hope you guys enjoyed the show. Look for Ascension tomorrow. Rep these guys for their hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back