"Matt Hardy is... Matt Hardy!"

It hurts my brain to see some of the people on here who dont seem to understand that hes just using these videos to do his job. The fact that you respond to them at all shows that you have some curiosity in what he does. If you dont like matt hardy or his videos, DONT watch them. Its that simple. No one forces you too, and all you people bitching all the negativity about him doesnt change his mind on it.

People don't hate Matt Hardy only becuase he left WWE. People hate him becuase he wanted to be released because he felt like he was being "misused." When, in reality he gained immense weight, had a shitty workrate his last few month's, and was happy to be released from WWE. IMO the only reason he left WWE is to go to TNA to play second fiddle to his junkie brother. He's doing these video's to try and stay relevant, but it's still not working.

Zack Ryder is getting over with his video's, while Matt is getting more heat becuase of his video's. Maybe if he didn't act like an ass to get himself released he would have some more respect.

You know he gained weight from a legitimate medical condition right? It wasn't on purpose!

Again, the fact threads are made and even people who can't stand him or his brother or any of their friends are posting on them would say that actually, he IS staying relevant because people are talking about him even when he isn't appearing on IW/TNA.

Though I personally don't really care for the guy, your second last point seems to be true, while your final one seems based on false assumptions.

(Oh and you only use 'an' before a vowel or an h I believe, so in your sig it should be 'a brainless idiot...' ;) )

witty?
clever?
wow...you sure have low standards. I've only been able to stomach a few of his videos and all i saw is him with a paper made championship belt some used to make when they were kids, standing around, talking in a really dumb tone and saying how his "championship" is the most important little thing. Oh and he shows "zack ryder" signs from Raw.
His webshow is really pathetic

as for Matt, he's not blind, he knows a lot of people hate him because he left the 'E but of course he's not doing them to attract hate.
He's doing them because he's barely on two tv shows/month in meaningless matches and even though he's really working his ass of he's still not feuding with anyone or doing anything notable. So in short, he's doing these videos so people will talk about him and...it's working.
If you hate him so much just do what I do with Ryder's videos: Don't frakking watch them.

I'll be honest with you, I don't watch Matt Hardy's videos, I watched one or two a while ago and I found them uninspired, besides, if you had really been reading what I've been writing about him in my posts you'll see that I'm not critiquing his videos, I'm explaining what made me choose to stop watching them. I'm trying to explain in some small way the reason Youtube has been positive for Zack Ryder and not so positive for Matt 'Boo I'm being misused but I can't come up with anything decent myself' Hardy.

What the fuck kind of world do we live in where it's only okay to pass comment on the things that we like anyways? That's a flat out stupid sentiment. Goes hand in hand with the false assumption that anybody at all has a right to go through life without being offended, or even challenged.

As for what I find witty about Ryder's videos, well, I personally find the "This is Zack Ryder... This is the WWE..." gags to be excellent, sure they may mean nothing to the casual fan but they are quite clever. Shit, I much prefer them to the bad comedy WWE gives us during backstage skits.

The segments about Zack's dad and his obsession with John Morrison, although occasionally cringe-worthy are also pretty damn funny, and far more engaging, in my opinion, than Matt Hardy whining into his webcam in a dull drawl trying to sound edgy and hip.

Why the hell would I comment in a Matt Hardy related thread if I didn't have an opinion on this? Believe it or not, I don't hate on Hardy, I think he's a good performer, his work has certainly improved since he's been with TNA and despite Jeff's issues I'd still MTFO for a Hardy Boyz reunion, but I don't feel that Matt Hardy has any real personality, or at least the one he portrays through his videos is one of a spoilt douche. It's a shame really, if he hadn't made a prat of himself on the internet on such a regular basis threads like this wouldn't exist and people like me wouldn't be posting comparisons to Zack Ryder in response to a fair question.

Ok but the thing is, that nobody forces you to watch his videos. Last time i checked, if you didn't like something you don't watch it right? So why are people bitching about videos about Matt Hardy when they don't like him? You don't like him, don't watch him its simple.

Somewhere, in a nearby field, my point lies disregarded in the grass.

Matt Hardy must regret leaving wwe now. he may be in the mainevent scene on smackdown now if he didn't leave.

You know what i find funny? Matt Hardy gets pissed on, because he makes youtube videos about himself. But when Zack Ryder does the same thing, oh he is a genius and people want to see him on TV. Whats the difference? They are both doing youtube videos to get talked about, and guess what fools it works. So to the one bitching about Matt Hardy's videos you are the idiots.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

While I agree that both are playing to get a reaction, be careful comparing the two. Have you heard the expression, "It's not the destination that counts, it's the journey." And it seems to me that Hardy is sitting around waiting on some plane tickets, while Ryder hitchhikes across the globe.

Anyway, this is a Matt Hardy thread and I promised myself I'd stay out of these. Ah hell Matt ... guess it's working.

While I agree that both are playing to get a reaction, be careful comparing the two. Have you heard the expression, "It's not the destination that counts, it's the journey." And it seems to me that Hardy is sitting around waiting on some plane tickets, while Ryder hitchhikes across the globe.

Anyway, this is a Matt Hardy thread and I promised myself I'd stay out of these. Ah hell Matt ... guess it's working.

Ok i admit i shouldn't be comparing the two, but hey Matt Hardy got us talking about him and that counts for something in my book.

Ok i admit i shouldn't be comparing the two, but hey Matt Hardy got us talking about him and that counts for something in my book.

I suppose that is the one point that can't be ignored here. Which brings me back to my earlier point about the old saying, "There's no such thing as bad publicity."

Web ****ing has been successful for Matt in the past too, as record seems to show, but I drifted away from wrestling for a period and only got back into it again around 2009, so I never really saw all that. Be interested to know at what point the majority turned him, really.

I suppose that is the one point that can't be ignored here. Which brings me back to my earlier point about the old saying, "There's no such thing as bad publicity."

Web ****ing has been successful for Matt in the past too, as record seems to show, but I drifted away from wrestling for a period and only got back into it again around 2009, so I never really saw all that. Be interested to know at what point the majority turned him, really.

Bah most people turned of him when he asked for his release from WWE. Most people were and are still calling him fat ( wich is now not the case) without knowing that he had a medical condition that made him put on the weight. Most are shitting on him because they think he says he is god's gift to wrestling. He does some stupid videos one in a while (see taser incident)

1. He asked for his release from WWE, because he felt he was under-used and he wasn't happy there anymore.

2. He was fat, because he had a medical condition that made him gain some weight. Now he is in good shape ( at least better shape than Samoa Joe).

3. He says he is god's gift to wrestling. He knows thats not true, but its part of his heel gimmick to make us hate him.

4. The taser incident. Well yeah thats stupid, but at least he didn't pull a Chris Benoit.

LOL. He's such a narcissistic dumbass. If there is such a thing as a Matt Hardy fanclub, he is the founding member. A wannabe great who will never amount to anything significant.
Both Hardys have turned into tremendous douchebags.
Jeff is a Junkie. What's Matt's excuse?

LOL. He's such a narcissistic dumbass. If there is such a thing as a Matt Hardy fanclub, he is the founding member. A wannabe great who will never amount to anything significant.
Both Hardys have turned into tremendous douchebags.
Jeff is a Junkie. What's Matt's excuse?

Yeah maybe, but you are still talking about him so the Matt Hardy videos are working.;)

Okay let's get something straight here...

You're an idiot.

No really, you are.

Hardy has been doing this stuff for years, and if you're going to say it's because he's a heel, rewind back to when he was in WWE. Shit like this always happened. Hell, he got released during when he started talking about distinguishing between Matt Hardy and Matthew Hardy as alternative characters/people/identities. He was posting videos expressing disinterest in the WWE product before he was released etc. And he was a face during all this.

It's heat alright, but X-Pac heat. People just legitimately hate him, it's not a case of him just trying to "heel it up".

Who do you think you are to call me an idiot, NO REALLY?

Matt did this in WWE when he was acting crazy with grape and guns because HE WANTED HIS RELEASE, can't you understand.

Now he keep doing it because to be a heel in TNa you need to have x-pac heat the crowd is just too smart for his own good most of the time. Call me an idiot all you want but if you had watched Matt videos were he admit he is doing it for show you would realise that I am not the idiot getting played by Matt.

People don't hate Matt Hardy only becuase he left WWE. People hate him becuase he wanted to be released because he felt like he was being "misused." When, in reality he gained immense weight, had a shitty workrate his last few month's, and was happy to be released from WWE. IMO the only reason he left WWE is to go to TNA to play second fiddle to his junkie brother. He's doing these video's to try and stay relevant, but it's still not working.

Zack Ryder is getting over with his video's, while Matt is getting more heat becuase of his video's. Maybe if he didn't act like an ass to get himself released he would have some more respect.

You see EVERYTIME I make the comment I am about to make I hope it's the last time but then an ignorant (not saying in a dumb way just that you are ignorant to the story) post about it.

Matt wasn't fat because he was lazy or wasn't working. Matt was busting his ass in the gym to no results. Want to know why? Since he got his stomach or intestinal problem he couldn't get his weight under control anymore. The doctor found out (2 or 3 months before his release) that Matt couldn't digest red meat, that was his whole problem. When he start to eat grape and all he said it was part of his new regime and he decided to use that as a weirdo thing to do be obsessed with grape (said that in the Helms show at one point). So that's why he is now back into shape.

Has Matt being happy for his release... OF COURSE he was, that's what he WANTED for months and they wouldn't release him (unlike Chavo) so he decided to do the weirdo vids knowing that in PG era it wouldn't pass. Of course it was maybe an unprofessionnal thing to do, but he did it.

You know what the problem is, Matt got the Internet on his side when he got the short end of the stick in the Edge, Lita story. And he got rehired because of the Internet and his fanbase. Since then he is trying to recreate things like that trying to get people on his side or against him.

You can like it or not and I am not saying what he is doing is good or not, but in the end he is playing everybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back