• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mark Madden Wants Austin Aries Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these replies are hysterical. It makes me wonder if some of you have ever had a girlfriend or ever even spoken to a female before. I'd love to see how some of you idiots would react if some guy pinned you in a corner on national TV and shoved his junk in your face. Seriously, some of these replies are pathetic.

Now, if Dixie was smart she would have him make a public apology and then suspend and fine his ass. He is a good talent, but that behavior is not acceptable in any company and that is how the real world works. In any other profession he would have been fired. Doing something like that would have been offensive during any era not just in the PC crap world we live in today. There are certain sexual limits that you don't cross and he crossed them. Too bad the money mark won't do anything about it.

The issue is not regarding whether or not it was perceived as offensive by the AUDIENCE. The issue is whether or not Christy felt violated. If they had scripted this whole thing (I doubt it) then it would be a moot point (despite being a tasteless storyline). But if Christy didn't have any idea this was happening then I believe she has every right to feel like she was treated inappropriately.

Here's the issue with that when it comes to pro wrestling.

Do you happen to remember the Mike Levy incident? Mike Levy was working for an independent company called IWA. He was booked to face Mickie Knuckles in a death match before her debut on TNA TV. Stiffing said individual caused Ian Rotten (Owner), and 2 other gentleman to give him an unnecessary beat down. He literally had his underwear wedged over his head while bleeding profusely.

Guess what? He didn't have a case where he could file a lawsuit. As a matter of fact, it's called a receipt in the business. I would consider what happen to Levy to be on a more sever scale than Hemme's. Had Hemme's been done in a callous fashion as well as being overdone to extreme lengths, you would have a case. The said incident last 5 seconds at most. Hemme hasn't even complained about it at all with the exception of 1 tweet, and only saying unacceptable.

To me, Hemme is taking it better than most people on the forum.

The whole clip if you watch it its only like 4 seconds long. To fire Austin over this is a bit much IMO! Yah it was a ******** and complete jackass move to do! But to fire him over this eh not really. What should happen he should be fined make a donation to a womens battered shelter and maybe do some sensitivity training and apologize to chrissy! Thats about as far as it should go IMO

There are so many problems here, it's mind boggling really:

First off, to have Mark Madden of all people, complaining about this, is beyond crazy. He has ZERO steam behind him to complain about anyone sexually harassing women, as all he ever talks about when it comes to women is who he thinks would look good naked/on the pole or in bed. So to have him complain about this doesn't do any good.

Secondly, for those who are saying that this type of thing has happened before in wrestling. From Jericho calling Stephanie McMahon out on her breast enlargement to DX doing the crotch chop and everything in between, you seem to forget that all of those incidents occurred IN CHARACTER. The performers knew about them beforehand and had agreed to it happening. There is a world of difference between something happening that was known and approved and something happening that someone had no idea was about to happen. Hell, earlier someone had mentioned Shawn Michaels doing the crotch-chop to JR. If I remember correctly, (and I'm sorry, but I can not find any links to back this up, so I am going purely on memory here), I recall reading somewhere that JR fined Michaels for that, because JR didn't know it was to happen.

Third point, it doesn't matter what mistake Hemme made, what she was wearing, the fact that she's done Playboy in the past, none of that was excuse for Aries to do what he did. Watching the video, she seemed very uncomfortable, turned her head to the side, pushed toward him to get away and started saying something that began with "OK OK..."...that doesn't seem or sound to me as if she was accepting of what happened. Her tweet just backs that up.
If something like this happened in public, you can bet that at the very least, Aries would be interviewed by the police. In short, what Aries did was sexual harassment and intimidation.

Now, do I think Aries should be fired? Honestly, I'd say yes. He publicly intimidated and sexually harassed a female coworker. It doesn't matter if he's done this before, or never done it at all.
Realistically, I doubt anything will come of this. TNA (sorry, IMPACT!) is the same company that allowed Jeff Hardy to perform while strung out, so I doubt much, if anything, will come to Aries for this.

This is exactly what i expected the typical tna mark to say. He gets mad when someone says anything bad about a top tna guy. He will deflect and say how everyone else besides that top tna guy is terrible, irrelevant, or not as good.

First off, I'm not a TNA mark. Far from it. Am I fan of the TNA product? Yes. Honestly, jackasses like you are the reason I rarely post on the forums anymore. Wrestling fans as a whole are self righteous douches who get upset the minute someone says something they don't agree with. Don't agree with what I said? Fine. I could care less if you label me as a mark simply for giving my opinion on the issue. Get over yourself already!

But to get back to the more important topic, austin aries did something terrible. I mean if this was worked out beforehand as a way to get a heel over and the announcer agreed to it then it would be fine, but it didn't look like it was worked out beforehand, and in no way got anyone over. He cornered someone and put his junk in her face without permission. In my book thats sexual harassment, and if you dont think it is, I want you to tell me what is sexual harassment in the wrestling world.

I'm not saying what Aries did was right. And as you can tell, I saw the same thing you did. I just didn't go on a stupid ass rant about it. The difference between me and you is that I respect what others have to say. Opinion is opinion. It won't change TNA's response to the problem, so why bitch about it?

And right now its in christy hemme court on what she wants to do. And I think dixie should be behind christy in whatever she decides of austin fate.

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it, as I am entitled to mine. Personally, I think the IWC is overacting as usual. The facts are the facts; Austin Aries is a talented in-ring performer and a damn good character. Christy Hemme is a mediocre announcer who only got where she is because of her smoking hot body. Who do you think is going to lose here? Hint: It's NOT Aries.

If I announce someone incorrectly, I expect a response. Often the response never happens, except ribbing after the show, or at worst, a lecture from the butthurt wrestler. When the response does happen in the ring, the workers usually know what crossing the line is with me.

Once, I found the response to be over the top. I mentioned it to another worker, asking if I should just have played along. The promoter overheard, and was livid. He made the guy apologize and promise to never surprise me in the ring again. It was good enough for me.

Hemme is younger and has not been doing this as long as I. I feel she is over reacting. But it is out in the world now because of her tweet and madden's article. Unless this is all a work, I feel there should be some sort of punishment...as public as possible, just for P.R.

But Hemme should have kept it within the company, if this is all shoot. Aries should be punished to unruffle feathers, but TNA management should consider carefully if they should keep her around long term. She speaks out of school. Not good.

First off, I'm not a TNA mark. Far from it. Am I fan of the TNA product? Yes. Honestly, jackasses like you are the reason I rarely post on the forums anymore. Wrestling fans as a whole are self righteous douches who get upset the minute someone says something they don't agree with. Don't agree with what I said? Fine. I could care less if you label me as a mark simply for giving my opinion on the issue. Get over yourself already!
First off when did i say i was upset. I was just making an observation about tna marks. And i lumped you in with those other tna marks because of the nature of your post. You fit the bill.

I'm not saying what Aries did was right. And as you can tell, I saw the same thing you did. I just didn't go on a stupid ass rant about it. The difference between me and you is that I respect what others have to say. Opinion is opinion. It won't change TNA's response to the problem, so why bitch about it?
You did go on a stupid rant. And when you talk about respecting what others say, your full of shit. The first thing you did was comment on how mark madden was a stupid piece of shit, and pretty much said his opinion was worthless. And about the bitching about it part, you were just bitching about peope bitching about it.

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it, as I am entitled to mine. Personally, I think the IWC is overacting as usual. The facts are the facts; Austin Aries is a talented in-ring performer and a damn good character. Christy Hemme is a mediocre announcer who only got where she is because of her smoking hot body. Who do you think is going to lose here? Hint: It's NOT Aries.
It shouldn't matter if one is more talented or not. Austin Aries sexually harassed christy hemme, and should suffer the consequences for it. This isn't me saying that because i hate tna, wrestling, or austin aries. I would say this if it happened in any field.

p.s. next time you want to go head to head, just ask.

Let me see if I got this straight. Austin Aries put his crotch in Hemme's face by climbing the top rope after she botched their entrance. So Mark Madden wants him to either get fired or fined and issue a public apology. First off, it's not the first time a wrestler tries to steer away from a mistake by doing something out of place. Secondly, if Christy has as big an issue as people claim she has (I've read the tweet. The people in this thread sound more mad than her) she's free to sue. I mean, according everyone here, it's sexual harassment, right? Why are we getting all hyped up when at the end of the day, it's her judgment call? She messed up, Aries responded. If she didn't like how Aries responded to the situation, then she should speak up. Not Mark Madden or randomposter2103. This all falls between the two of them and how the unexpected situation went on. TNA and wrestling in general have made people do worse on TV. Firing Aries would look stupider than the Daniel Bryan tie incident.

And thirdly, the endlessly stupid "solution" to stupid mishaps: "Issue a public apology". Just like with the Jay Briscoe non-sense, people want Aries to go out and publicly acknowledge Christy Hemme made a mistake, publicly acknowledge he harassed her on live TV, publicly acknowledge he went off script and then force him to say "I'm sorry" even though it'll be insincere. Are we sure this will make Aries feel bad or just point out that Hemme messed up and got embarrassed for it by A FUCKING HEEL?

First off when did i say i was upset. I was just making an observation about tna marks. And i lumped you in with those other tna marks because of the nature of your post. You fit the bill.

I was responding to the fact that you seemed genuinely pissed about my opinion on the whole Aries topic. You lumped me in with the other tna marks because you didn't agree. It had nothing to do with the nature of my post. I guess according to that logic, you are a WWE mark. I hate 'net fans' because they are just that ignorant and stereotypical. I'm all for discussing things but when it degenerates into name calling, that's too much.

You did go on a stupid rant. And when you talk about respecting what others say, your full of shit. The first thing you did was comment on how mark madden was a stupid piece of shit, and pretty much said his opinion was worthless. And about the bitching about it part, you were just bitching about peope bitching about it.

How exactly did I go on a rant? I never once disrespected anyone nor did I call anyone a "mark" like you did. That's the textbook example of hypocrocy and being "full of shit" as you say it. Ironic that you pointed out the Madden aspect. I said Madden was an idiot and not that his opinion was worthless. I say that because he shows little to no concept of how wrestling works despite being a so-called "insider". I merely pointed out that the IWC was overreacting to yet another non issue. Does anyone TRULY believe anything should or will come out of this?

It shouldn't matter if one is more talented or not. Austin Aries sexually harassed christy hemme, and should suffer the consequences for it. This isn't me saying that because i hate tna, wrestling, or austin aries. I would say this if it happened in any field.

p.s. next time you want to go head to head, just ask.

Really?! Talent does not matter? I could swear that is what gets you the job. I don't believe his stunt was right, but it was a far cry from sexual harassment. He climbed the turnbuckle and humiliated her for fucking up the ring intro. He didn't stick any of his junk directly on Hemme and he was probably just messing with her for the obvious screwup. People these days are too damn sensitive. Everything and anything constitutes bullying or sexual harassment. I watched that and didn't think sexual harassment, nor did I think he bullied her. It was his reaction to the screw up to which everyone online overacted to. It's that simple.

Oh yeah, p.s. I never wanted to go head to head. Good to see you don't have a childlike mentality about it. :disappointed:

like I said (earlier). I would fine him and give him a threat on this not happening again and maybe some classes and to apologize to Hemme off camera and here's the reasons why I say this. 1) to do an on camera apology wont help his heel character on tv, to do it off camera is more personal. 2) It's his first offense, I understand what he did, but to suspend him or fire him like some want is kinda harsh when it's his first mistake. it he's fired, then why is Hardy still there. unless the performer's first mistake is really huge (like doing a crime on the street), I wouldn't suspend him, just fine him heavily, make him apologize and take some classes and send to message that this wont happen again or it will be MORE severe.

Let me see if I got this straight. Austin Aries put his crotch in Hemme's face by climbing the top rope after she botched their entrance. So Mark Madden wants him to either get fired or fined and issue a public apology. First off, it's not the first time a wrestler tries to steer away from a mistake by doing something out of place. Secondly, if Christy has as big an issue as people claim she has (I've read the tweet. The people in this thread sound more mad than her) she's free to sue. I mean, according everyone here, it's sexual harassment, right? Why are we getting all hyped up when at the end of the day, it's her judgment call? She messed up, Aries responded. If she didn't like how Aries responded to the situation, then she should speak up. Not Mark Madden or randomposter2103. This all falls between the two of them and how the unexpected situation went on. TNA and wrestling in general have made people do worse on TV. Firing Aries would look stupider than the Daniel Bryan tie incident.

And thirdly, the endlessly stupid "solution" to stupid mishaps: "Issue a public apology". Just like with the Jay Briscoe non-sense, people want Aries to go out and publicly acknowledge Christy Hemme made a mistake, publicly acknowledge he harassed her on live TV, publicly acknowledge he went off script and then force him to say "I'm sorry" even though it'll be insincere. Are we sure this will make Aries feel bad or just point out that Hemme messed up and got embarrassed for it by A FUCKING HEEL?

ok so if botched Aries name... you would find it ok to have this man force you in the corner and put his junk in your face??? i bet you would love it and not complain at all.

AA tried to make the best out of a screwed up situation. It's not like he set his junk on her face. Roode stepped up on to his corner at the same time like they always do. Just because CH seemed irritated doesn't mean much, she just screwed up her incredibly easy job national live TV. I'm sure she was more than a little embarrassed.
If he would have looked down at her or made some sexual motion I could see a little uproar, but he didn't. Madden is what he is. He's a published "troll". No way he believes what he wrote, he is just trying to get a reaction. If he does believe it he is a huge hypocrite.
AA is a GREAT performer and probably deserves better than TNA...but that could be said about half of that roster. What a waist of potential that show is, but that's a discussion for another day.

For his actions this Thursday on nation wide TV Austin Aries should get some sort of discipline for stepping up to the second rope putting his crotch in the anouncer face, he is setting an example for many people who watch wrestling, is this sexual harasement that an audience should see and be able to get away with no disiple? I think not! Some thing should be done.

Personally I can't stand Madden. He's a pompous ass.
So maybe Rakishi should have been fired for sticking his fat ass in every wrestlers face and actually rubbing all around.

It's not like Austin Aries touched her face with his crotch.
Maybe we X-pac should have been fired for broncoing all the wrestlers while he slammed his junk in their faces.

Maybe the hot Miss. Tessmacher and even half the girl rosters of any wrestling origanization should be fired for bouncing their boob in each others faces, or rolling each other up while sitting on their face for the pins.

Possible fire every male or female wrestler that has done a hurricanrana to another wrestler. Their crotch is in their faces. Or maybe the same for anyone who's done a power bomb to another wrestler.

It's simply rediculous that anyone to suggest that Aries be fired for what happened.

Madden is just jealous that he couldn't get up onto the corner buckle to even do that to someone as beautiful as Christy Hemme. If that was HHH or Cena this happened to, Madden would be a mark for them, and say how lucky they were to get their junk that close to her face.

Madden is ripping Aries because Austin Aries is in TNA and Madden likes everyone to know that he doesn't like TNA, and he will give them every bit of bad publicity he can to keep people thinking that TNA is no good for anyone to enjoy.

TNA treats their KNOCKOUTS terrible he says.

But it's okay for the WWE for many many years to put their DIVAS into some very disrespectable positions. Lingerie matches, pillow fight matches, live sex in the ring, half naked while showering, affairs with VINCE MCMAHON, the list goes on and on and on.

Mark Madden, you just need to shut the hell up, and get over the fact that no wrestling promotion wants someone so negative involved in their show's. Just remember that the only wrestling promotion your were ever involved with that was on national tv folded. It must kill your ego that nobody wanted to hire a big fat turd like yourself to be on screen for any reason. Leave TNA wrestling alone, and get a life.

If real this all depends on Hemme herself and whether she deemed it sexual harassment.

Now, considering the way that Bully Ray used to treat Christy, this is very small tomatoes and you never saw her laughing that off on screen. Should Aries be fired - he'd have the mother of all wrongful dismissal cases.

I actually think we're being played here. Why didn't Christy correct herself as soon as she saw she was wrong? Why did she wait until A-Double bullied her? Aries still gets cheered in most venues despite having been a heel for several months, (like Bully has done before) this could well be a scripted way to draw heel heat. If so, the man who likes to call other people 'marks' has just made a complete imbecile of himself... again!

I typed out a long response but I deleted it. As a man who has been a performer what he did was wrong. Anyone defending him obviously hasn't been on the other side of the curtain. Bottom line. It was wrong and anyone defending it should give themselves a moment of pause and ask why they think it is alright to do that to another human being.

Jesus Flair ...

Austin Aries' crotch didn't touch her face, he didn't put his balls on her forehead, he didn't tea-bag her. Was his crotch awfully close? Yeah, sure. Other than that, no harm no foul.

Why are we acting like he stabbed he cunt punted her on live TV? Because it's sexist? Because it's inappropriate? Two weeks ago TNA had Joey Ryan do the exact same thing to the Knockouts during a match where he was the referee, multiple times, and no one said shit. He was in character, mind you. So was Austin Aries.

Madden's a total moron for wanting him fired. Pro wrestling in the late 90's was ran by sexist and borderline perverted things. Are we suddenly going to forget Shawn Michaels leaping in the air and shoving his crotch in Jim Ross' face? Or maybe DX urging a woman in the crowd to whip her breasts out? How many times has Chris Jericho mocked Stephanie McMahon for the size of her breasts? How many times has Vince McMahon ran sexist storylines involving him as well as other people? Remember Shawn Superkicking McMahon and then dry humping his face?

And hey, if you want something not during the Attitude Era, please recall Heidenreich raping Michael Cole on RAW.

For crying out loud, it was 4 seconds long, he didn't shove his dick in her mouth and she was trying not to laugh, you can hear her giggle and it was tame compared to all the truly sick shit we've seen in wrestling.

Here we are, wrestling fans, enjoying it when a human being crashes through flaming tables and bleeds like a pig, but a guy's crotch being 2 inches away from a woman's face is all of a sudden unacceptable.

We're a funky bunch.

No harm no foul? Erm you're somewhat missing the point. Christy Hemme has cried foul... she has said it was unacceptable and would have serious grounds to sue TNA. Remember, TNA could have edited out the incident, but they chose to air it, thus her embarrassment has been broadcast and no doubt heightened. Whether you feel it is acceptable or not is immaterial. I am sure they thought "it's nothing" or "she'll get over it" but by showing it they have basically "ok'd" it as acceptable behavior.

What SHOULD happen to Aries? he should have to make a public apology to Hemme in the ring, not in character, not via Twitter or hiding backstage. Send him out there on Impact and make him say "I was wrong to do that and that's not how we do things in TNA." If he is prepared to do that and Hemme is prepared to accept it then let it go. If either isn't happy with that then it has to be suspension really. They could fire him and even if he did sue, the damages from an unfair dismissal case might be less than from a sexual harrassment suit from Hemme.

The problem is, this is not the first time TNA has had to deal with sexual harassment type stuff, remember all the Awesome Kong/Bubba The Love Sponge fallout? Dixie couldn't do much there as he was Hogan's close buddy at the time but in this case she might feel she needs to kick AA's ass out the company if she wanted to send the message she couldn't then. Even a "money mark" sometimes has to show she means business. That's before sponsors or networks even get involved, which by Hemme mentioning it they will now look at it and have an opinion.

If she did, remember AW was fired from WWE for something far less...

That might make the E think twice on hiring him, after all, if he behaved that way in front of Steph, no way would be be working again (or probably fathering children).

At the end of the day he has exposed TNA to risk of a lawsuit for a petulant and pretty disgusting act. It's indefensible and to me it's indicating something very wrong in that locker room.

One thing that sounds crazy but may not be - perhaps he wants out and did this as a way to make that happen?

The facts are the facts; Austin Aries is a talented in-ring performer and a damn good character. Christy Hemme is a mediocre announcer who only got where she is because of her smoking hot body. Who do you think is going to lose here? Hint: It's NOT Aries.

On what fucking planet does a persons job description and credentials dictate whether or not its okay for them to be sexually harassed? Jesus christ, if its this planet I don't want to live here anymore.

The argument that a woman is employed because of her looks and therefore should be totally okay for men to do whatever they want with her is exactly why women are forced to fight an uphill battle in cases of sexual assualt, battery, domestic violence.

I typed out a long response but I deleted it. As a man who has been a performer what he did was wrong. Anyone defending him obviously hasn't been on the other side of the curtain. Bottom line. It was wrong and anyone defending it should give themselves a moment of pause and ask why they think it is alright to do that to another human being.
Ok first off i am currently a performer and 100% disagree with you...anybody that has been in the ring can tell you that a huge portion of a show is unplanned. Wrestlers dont have scripts that they go over like actors do. I do unplanned things all the time. Ive seen unplanned butt grabs, unplanned blown kisses, unplanned sexual gestures. Ive received unplanned low blows and unplanned slaps and unplanned kisses as well. Look wrestlers understand that they are in character and that this is a show. Unplanned means nothing in this business. I get punched and kicked unplanned every match, Should I claim assault. Stop being so sensitive people. If Hemme complains about a man being in character and making an on the spot call than she doesn't need to be in this business at all. Planned or not planned, Trish Stratus in her undies barking like a dog was far worst than this

Alright, so I watched the video of what happened. Hemme makes a very obvious flub when she announces different people instead of Aries and Roode. Aries interrupted Hemme by climbing on the middle rope while Hemme was in the middle of correcting herself. Hemme doesn't seem too flustered by what happened though, which leads me to believe this is a work, because if she were to be real disgusted, she'd have stormed from the ring and left the announcing to someone else. When you're in that position of being sexually harassed, you try to get away from the situation as fast as you can by either leaving the area or in Hemme's case, she'd have gotten into Aries face and told him that was unacceptable instead of getting on Twitter to do so.

Honestly, this is blown out of proportion. I don't think Aries should have been fined and the only way this is resolved is to have Hemme come out and call out Aries for what he did on national TV and have him make amends for it then. That's embarrassing enough for Aries, IMO.

Ok first off i am currently a performer and 100% disagree with you...anybody that has been in the ring can tell you that a huge portion of a show is unplanned.

wwe is all staged xD also whats the name of this promotion you work for and or ring name?

Wrong... wrong... wrong... very simply Hemme HAS been sexually harrassed, if not quite assaulted. The problem is with wrestling itself and it's almost grubby culture towards women. If they're not "rats" they're there to "amuse" the boys, look pretty and take any shit thrown at them or put in their bags. The "boys" being an almost fraternity type of clique at times.

As in my previous post, several women have complained of sexual harrassment in the past and generally they get run out of the company or even the biz... Remember the female ref WWF had in the 80's who was run out when she accused Vince of it? Kong got screwed over royally by TNA cos they didn't want to piss off Hogan... Joy Giovanni who fell foul of Randy Orton's disgraceful toilet habits...

Unplanned is one thing, but unacceptable is totally different, you can never tell someone who has had an act done to them planned whether it is acceptable or not, they will tell you and if you disagree, you are the one in the wrong. In wrestling a lot of people get told to do stuff they wouldn't do if they felt they had a choice, so they go along with it but they at least know whats coming.

Being "in the biz" is not a license to do as one pleases, especially if it may expose the business to potentially lethal lawsuits and publicity. Trish in her undies as you put it was a choice, she could follow it or not - if she was fired she could fight it but ultimately she chose to follow a script, not get down on all fours unplanned, likewise the "sex celebration" for Edge and Lita, Sable getting her breasts out, even Mae Young!!! Christy Hemme didn't invite this, nor was she given the heads up or option to decline, Aries, seemingly out of petulance just did what he wanted... that is totally different.

Alright, so I watched the video of what happened. Hemme makes a very obvious flub when she announces different people instead of Aries and Roode. Aries interrupted Hemme by climbing on the middle rope while Hemme was in the middle of correcting herself. Hemme doesn't seem too flustered by what happened though, which leads me to believe this is a work, because if she were to be real disgusted, she'd have stormed from the ring and left the announcing to someone else. When you're in that position of being sexually harassed, you try to get away from the situation as fast as you can by either leaving the area or in Hemme's case, she'd have gotten into Aries face and told him that was unacceptable instead of getting on Twitter to do so.

Honestly, this is blown out of proportion. I don't think Aries should have been fined and the only way this is resolved is to have Hemme come out and call out Aries for what he did on national TV and have him make amends for it then. That's embarrassing enough for Aries, IMO.

No... she couldn't break the continuity of the show to do that... "the show must go on" concept prevents that so she had little choice but to go with it and deal with it later. Storming from the ring as you suggest would have caused the audience to become more involved and immediate problems for the show. Hemme acted professionally, which is something Aries clearly didn't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back