Making your own wrestlemaina ppv card with a twist??????

quink987

Pre-Show Stalwart
hey guys here's more or less the same thread from ages ago but with a twist you must come up with the matches, the storylines (if you want) and the time limit on how long the match will go and who will win so here we go?

.you must use the same roster from raw , smackdown .batista and hbk are include with the roster?

.your allowed up to 3 legends but they cant compete for a title?

.you can use 4 peolpe from TNA as new signings to the wwe 2 from their main event scence and 2 from their x-division?

.you must have the wwe title, world title, ic title , us title and tag titles on the line?

.and no more then 10 matches

.your time limit is 4hours?

10.randy orton vs john cena vs batista wwe title20 mins
the battle who was the biggest star since the attitude era
winner:john cena(its what vince would want)

9.kurt angle vs chris jericho world title 20 mins
kurt can come back win the rumble then have a match with jericho
winner:kurt angle

8.the rock vs hbk legend vs legend 30 mins
the promos and build up would be epic it would be alot better then rock vs cena in my opinon
winner:HBK

7.stone cold vs hulk hogan legend vs legend30 mins
everyone knows stone cold is the greatest but it would be epic in promo scense and build up to this match
winner:stone cold

6.edge and christan vs motor city machine gunns tag titles 20 mins
edge and christan team up again and go after the tag title i think the four of these would put a epic match on
winner:edge and christan

5.daniel brynn vs cm punk us title 20 mins
they had epic matches on the indepedent circuit
winner:daniel brynn

4.undertaker vs sheamus last man standing 20 mins
i think with a program with taker at wrestlemaina and show his hardcore style it could make sheamus and permanent main eventer after wards
winner:undertaker

3.rey mysterio vs mvp vs kane vs drew mcintyre vs dolph ziggler vs ted dibase vs wade barett vs kofi kingston money in the bank 20mins
winner:ted dibiase

2.the miz vs john morrison ic title20mins
they havent had a proper feud yet i think this would be epic
winner:john morrison

1.diva battle royal 10mins
winner:melina

heres what i think i had other ideas but i didnt want to put it all in mine so i look forward to reading your guys?

You make the the post very unappealing to be part of by having such appalling grammar and punctuation.

Opening Match:

MITB: 6 Man

Amazing Red, Christopher Daniels, Shelton Benjerman, Teddy Hart, Jack Evans & Evan Borne
20Mins
Winner Christopher Daniels
** This would be the best match ever, Period. Sitting on the edge of your set and want to look away but couldn't **

2nd Match : In there Prime
Goldberg vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
15 Mins
Winner: Goldberg
** Austin Stuns Goldberg who no sells it, Austin turns around and walk right into a spear, jack knife! **

3rd Match:
Iron Man Match, Title Unification
US vs TV
Bryan Danielson vs AJ Styles
1hr
Winner: AJ Styles
**Seriously could care less who wins this, it would be epic from start to finish**

4th Match:
Monters Ball Match
Abyss vs The Undertaker
20mins
Winner" The Undertaker

5th Match:
Tag Team Titles
Hardys vs MCMG
15Mins
Winner: MCMG

6th Match:
Talk the Talk match
Mr. Anderson vs The Rock
15 Mins
Winner: Mr. Anderson........Anderson

7Th Match:
Triple Treat Match- 2 out of 3 Falls
RVD vs Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe
35mins
Winner: Kurt Angle

8th:
Beat the Boss Match, NO DQ
Vince McMahon vs Double J
20Mins
Winner: Vince McMahon
Interference By Shane

9th Match:
Hell in the Cell 6-Pack
HHH vs HBK vs Chris Beniot vs Eddie Guerro vs Brock Lesner vs Chris Jerico
45mins
Winner: Chris Beniot

hey guys here's more or less the same thread from ages ago but with a twist you must come up with the matches, the storylines (if you want) and the time limit on how long the match will go and who will win so here we go?

.you must use the same roster from raw , smackdown .batista and hbk are include with the roster?

.your allowed up to 3 legends but they cant compete for a title?

.you can use 4 peolpe from TNA as new signings to the wwe 2 from their main event scence and 2 from their x-division?

.you must have the wwe title, world title, ic title , us title and tag titles on the line?

.and no more then 10 matches

.your time limit is 4hours?

10.randy orton vs john cena vs batista wwe title20 mins
the battle who was the biggest star since the attitude era
winner:john cena(its what vince would want)

9.kurt angle vs chris jericho world title 20 mins
kurt can come back win the rumble then have a match with jericho
winner:kurt angle

8.the rock vs hbk legend vs legend 30 mins
the promos and build up would be epic it would be alot better then rock vs cena in my opinon
winner:HBK

7.stone cold vs hulk hogan legend vs legend30 mins
everyone knows stone cold is the greatest but it would be epic in promo scense and build up to this match
winner:stone cold

6.edge and christan vs motor city machine gunns tag titles 20 mins
edge and christan team up again and go after the tag title i think the four of these would put a epic match on
winner:edge and christan

5.daniel brynn vs cm punk us title 20 mins
they had epic matches on the indepedent circuit
winner:daniel brynn

4.undertaker vs sheamus last man standing 20 mins
i think with a program with taker at wrestlemaina and show his hardcore style it could make sheamus and permanent main eventer after wards
winner:undertaker

3.rey mysterio vs mvp vs kane vs drew mcintyre vs dolph ziggler vs ted dibase vs wade barett vs kofi kingston money in the bank 20mins
winner:ted dibiase

2.the miz vs john morrison ic title20mins
they havent had a proper feud yet i think this would be epic
winner:john morrison

1.diva battle royal 10mins
winner:melina

heres what i think i had other ideas but i didnt want to put it all in mine so i look forward to reading your guys?

Dude why do you have question marks after everything! Do you not know how to use them?( I just used one to help you out) I think you need to highly edit your post mate and remember that question marks are only used when your asking a question not every line in the question!

Dude why do you have question marks after everything! Do you not know how to use them?( I just used one to help you out) I think you need to highly edit your post mate and remember that question marks are only used when your asking a question not every line in the question!

Trying not to laugh here. You rip on this guy for not using a question mark correctly and then you use an exclamation mark after your first question instead of a question mark. LOL. Why don't YOU learn how to use a question mark?

I agree though, terrible grammar.

These are in no particular order, just some matches that i think would be sweet at WM 27. I added some possible storylines to help make the matches make sense. Hope you like!

1. World Title Match - Ladder Match: Edge(c) vs. Christian
Winner - Edge
*I think this would be an epic match from start to finish. Both are awesome on the mic, which would make for some good promos to build it up, and in the ring. I would like to see Christian beat Edge to finally have his well deserved championship run, but I think it would make more sense to have him win at Backlash rather than WM. I think they could make it as epic as HBK vs. Razor Ramon @ WM10*

2. WWE Title Match - The Miz (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho
Winner - The Miz
*Have Jericho come back at Royal Rumble and win it(mainly because that's the only thing Jericho HASN'T done yet) and opt to go with facing the RAW champion. Have Miz cash in on Orton after Orton wins the RAW elimination chamber match. Build up a good feud between then and WM and have Orton use his rematch for WM. Have The Miz win to get over permanently in the main event, but have him sneak the win from underneath Jericho or Orton's nose.*

3. Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett
Winner - Undertaker
*This could all fuel from Bragging Rights since Nexus buried him in his match with Kane. There's a bunch of talk that Cena will go heel at survivor series and be with Nexus, but I really don't see that happening. So assuming I'm right and Cena stays face, Undertaker could come back, end things with Kane, and then go on to settle the score with Nexus. Since Barrett(in my opinion) doesn't even deserve to hold a main event title, then he certainly doesn't deserve to end the streak, even with interference from Nexus. So have Undertaker win but retire right after the match, then next night on RAW have Barrett come down saying he forced the Undertaker into retirement, possibly sparking a feud with Nexus and Kane?*

4. Hell In A Cell: Triple H vs. John Cena vs. Sheamus
Winner - Triple H
*Lol, I couldn't think of what to do with these 3 wrestlers so I just decided it would be sweet to see the 3 of them inside HIAC. Don't really have a storyline planned out, aside from Sheamus and Triple H having some unfinished business since Sheamus is the one that put Trips out of commission for a while. Add Cena to the mix and you have a (in words of JR) good ol' fashioned slobberknocker. I thought about putting Cena against the Undertaker and have Barrett in this triple threat hiac match but, the outcome of both would stay the same.*

5. US Title Match - "I Quit!" Match: Daniel Bryan(c) vs. CM Punk
Winner: CM Punk
*With this match and Edge v. Christian in a ladder match for the title, this would be one hell of a wrestlemania. I've seen some of punk and bryan's indy matches and they were really good. I wouldn't really care who won because both are great wrestlers and would add something special to the WM card, but I put Punk as the winner just to have the title change hands.*

6. Intercontinental Title Match - Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Kaval
Winner - Kaval
*Have Kaval cash in his guaranteed ppv title match against Ziggler and beat his ass on the grandest stage of them all. Neither are very good on the mic, but both are pretty good in the ring. Not the best, but pretty good. I would love to see Ziggler lose the belt at WM, especially to a deserving individual like Kaval. I think Kaval beats the hell out of any of the other NXT guys, aside from maybe Justin Gabriel.(just my opinion, like it or hate it)*

7. Triple Threat Tag Team Title Match - Nexus(Justin Gabriel/Heath Slater)(c) vs. Nexus(Darren Young/Michael Tarver) vs. Nexus(Husky Harris/Michael McGillicutty)
Winners - Husky Harris/Michael McGillicutty
*I don't know how to make good tag team matches given the WWE's horrible selection of teams. Hart Dynasty, Usos, and Nexus....not a lot going on. Anywho, I think it would be cool to split nexus up a bit to add to the tag team division, and I think Husky Harris and Michael McGillicutty don't need to be in Nexus to become successful in WWE. Have Young and Tarver come back and seek revenge on Nexus for abandoning them and have Harris and McGillicutty somehow separate from Nexus, go to WM and win the belts, leaving Nexus with nothing but defeat. Young and Tarver aren't good enough to hold the belts(or haven't shown us they are) but this would be a good angle to start them off on their quest to prove themselves to the WWE universe without being in Nexus.*

8. Money In The Bank Match - Albert Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Tyler Reks vs. John Morrison vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Ezekiel Jackson vs. R-Truth
Winner - John Morrison
*Although I think Kofi is deserving of a MITB win, I think John Morrison is the next man to be thrown into the main event picture. Kofi is talented and everything but doesn't have the best feuds. Morrison is more entertaining and I've been waiting for a while for this guy to make it to the top.*

9. Icon vs. Icon: Sting vs. HBK
Winner - HBK
*Because who the hell wouldn't want to see this match? A guy who's never been in the WWE and probably the best wrestler that's never been involved with WWE, against a guy that's always been involved with WWE and arguably the best performer in the history of sports entertainment. Everyone's dream match and since it's in ATL(the birthplace of WCW) why not have Sting show up and do a match here. This is something we will never get to see, but will always want to. HBK wins because that's how I see it going down if it somehow did ever happen, lol*

Well this was fun, hope you all enjoyed my fantasy WM27.

quink987, I would so pay to see your WM!!! It would be legend. Specially HBK vs Rock, I could so see that being an awesome match!! Only prob is no HHH :(. As for Sicc Nick and onewayleeway69, before we throw stones, lets check our glass house....both of your punctuation was either incorrect or terrible, and pointing out quink987's mistake is sad

I'm gonna make this as realistic as possible. (Which means I'm not adding TNA talent)

Opening match:
10 Man Battle Royal for the vacant WWE Crusierweight Title
Morrison vs Bryan vs Bourne vs Ziggler vs Tatsu vs Ryder vs Chavo vs Rhodes vs Hawkins vs Kaval
15 mins
Winner: Kaval
2nd match:
1st tournament match for WWE Title
Kane vs Randy Orton
10 mins
Winner: Randy Orton
3rd match:
Battle of the Families Tag Turmoil Match (WWE Tag Team Titles)
Hart Dynasty(c) vs Ted/Brett Dibiase vs The Usos vs Primo/Tito Colon
15 mins
Winners: Ted/Brett Dibiase
4th match:
2nd tournament match for WWE Title
Big Show vs John Cena
10 mins
Winner: John Cena
5th match:
Winner becomes sole holder of the Diva's Title
Michelle McCool(c) vs Layla(c)
10 mins
Winner: Michelle McCool
6th match:
Grudge Match
Sheamus vs Triple H
25 minutes
Winner: Sheamus
7th match:
US/IC Title Unification Match
CM Punk(c) vs Kofi Kingston(c)
15 mins
8th match:
TLC Match (World Heavyweight Title)
Edge(c) vs Christian
20 mins
Winner: Christian
9th match:
Lumberjack match (Nexus as lumberjacks)
Wade Barrett vs The Undertaker
30 mins
Winner: Undertaker 19-0
Main Event:
WWE Title Match
Randy Orton vs John Cena
30 mins
Winner: John Cena
(After the match The Miz's music plays and he comes running down to the ring with his MITB briefcase. He hits Orton with the case and knocks him out then gets in the ring, hits Cena from behind and tells the ref to ring the bell as he is cashing in his MITB Contract. Ref rings the bell and Miz hits SCF on Cena and gets the 3 count. Miz becomes the new WWE Champion!)

Am I going to have to show you guys what a real fantasy card looks like? Quink987, that is how you use a question mark. Didn't you learn that in kindergarden?

Opening Contest
CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan in a submission match for the US title
They can feud over the US title for a few months, ending the feud in this match.
Winner Daniel Bryan in 25 minutes

Ultimate X Match for the Money in the Bank
Kaval vs. AJ Styles vs. John Morrison vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler
It would give them all a place on the card.
WInner Morrison in 15 minutes

Sting vs. Edge
Winner Edge in 20 minutes

Ric Flair vs. CHris Jericho
winner Jericho in 18 minutes

Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle for the World title
winner Taker in 30 minutes

Samoa Joe vs. Taz vs. Dean Malenko
winner Joe in 15 minutes

Triple H vs. Sheamus in Hell in a Cell for the WWE championship
winner Sheamus in 45 minutes

The Rock vs. HBK
Winner The Rock in 45 minutes

Opening Match: (C) Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk
Stipulation: United States Championship
Time: 15 Minutes.

Match Two: John Morrison vs Kofi Kingston vs Del Rio vs Swagger vs Mysterio vs Tyson Kidd vs R Truth
Stipulation: Money in The Bank
Winner: John Morrison
Time: 25 Minutes

Match Three: Michelle Mccool vs Natalya
Stipulation: Submissions Match
Winner: Natalya
Time: 10 Minutes

Match Four: (C) MVP vs Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio
Stipulation: Intercontinental Championship
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
Time: 20 Minutes

Match Five: The Uso's vs Santino & Kozlov
Stipulation: WWE Unified Tag Team Championships
Winners: The Uso's
Time: 10 Minutes

Match Six: (C) Edge vs Christian
Stipulation: World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match
Winner: Christian
Time: 20 Minutes

Match Seven: The Undertaker vs Wade Barret
Stipulation: The Streak
Winner: The Undertaker
Time: 25 Minutes

Main Event: (C) Randy Orton vs Triple H vs Sheamus vs John Cena vs HHH
Stipulation: Fatal Fourway
Winner: The Miz (Orton retains, but Miz Cashes in and steals the show with a SCF after coming back from a 1 month Kayfabe injury with VINCE Mcmahon announcing him to the ring.)
Time: 35 Minutes

Segments?
One: Divas Backstage confronting Mccool or some shit.
Two: Alberto Del Rio Celebrates his championship win.
Three: HHH & Orton Confrontation Backstage.
Four: Wade Barret talking with The Nexus
Five: Cena & Sheamus Confrontation Backstage Before the Main Event
.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back