Calling all legends! Calling all Legends! WM 32 Is Calling!

suleman09

Pre-Show Stalwart
The WWE Wrestlemania 32 symbol is shining in the sky! Which legends will answer its call?

So With WM 31 only a few days away, Vince is already thinking Mania 32. It's going to be held at Arlington, TX in the AT&T Stadium which has held a record 109,000 people and Vince wants to break this record. If he accomplishes this then he will not only break the stadium's record but WWE's own record of about 94,000 at WM 3.

His strategy is 2 part. Seeing as it's in TX, the idea is that Undertaker could be inducted into the HOF next year and officially retire at next years Mania. Which is a HUGE draw for the hometown TX crowd. The other is to bring in as many legends as possible to appear and possibly compete at the big event. So this thread is this, make your Wrestlemania 32 card. Make it realistic, and it can stretch a little but explain why you think it's possible. Also add how long each match should last in it as well.
Here is mine. (I will put in bold the appearances/returns/ and things I think can draw 109,000+) I would make the kick-off show 1 hour instead of 2 like this year and an epic 5 HOURS for the main show instead of 4 (so it keeps to a total of 6 hours like this year)

Wrestlemania 32 @ AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX April 3, 2016

Kickoff Show:
Pipers Pit: w/ Guests Vince & Linda McMahon (20 minutes)
The story-line would be that Vince and Linda are tired of seeing their Daughter and Son-in-law running rampage around WWE as the Authority and finally want to put an end to it. It will be someone representing Vince vs HHH for control of the WWE
Rowdy Roddy Piper has guests Harley Race, Sgt. Slaughter, Mick Foley, Bret Hart and Ric Flair come out and give Vince their thoughts on the match and then unannounced a SURPRISE RETURN appearance in the form of SHANE MCMAHON to support his sister and brother-in-law instead of his parents.

Match: 6-Man NXT Tag Team Match: Winning team advances into the Andre the Giant Battle Royal (15 minutes)
Hideo Itami, Sami Zayn, Finn Balor vs Tyler Breeze, Adrian Neville, Kevin Owens
Winners: Itami, Zayn, Balor

The remaining 25 minutes can be split into hyping the main show with interviews
Main Show:

1) Tag Team Championship Scramble Match: (20 mins)
(c) The Usos vs APA vs The Ascension vs Y2J, RVD
Winners: New Tag Team Champions: The Ascension

2) Andre the Giant Battle Royal (20 mins)
Kane vs Big Show vs Damien Sandow vs Goldust vs Cody Rhodes vs Billy Gunn vs Road Dogg vs Kevin Nash vs X-Pac vs Rikishi vs Darren Young vs Titus 'O Niel vs Fernando vs Diego vs Big E vs Kofi Kingston vs Xavier Woods vs Ryback vs Alex Riley vs Adam Rose vs Fandango vs Bo Dallas vs Booker T vs DDP vs Christian vs Curtis Axel vs David Otunga vs Heath Slater vs Sin Cara vs R-Truth vs Zack Ryder vs Hideo Itami vs Sami Zayn vs Finn Balor
Winner: Ryback (Last eliminating Sami Zayn)

3) Money In The Bank Ladder Match: (20 mins) (1 hour in)
Sheamus vs Bad News Barrett vs Luke Harper vs Erick Rowan vs Jack Swagger vs The Miz
Winner: Bad News Barrett

4) Intercontinental Championship No DQ Match: (10 mins)
(c) Rusev vs Batista
Winner: And STILL Intercontinental Champion: Rusev

5) United States Championship: Anywhere Falls Match: (30 mins)
(c) John Cena vs Daniel Bryan
Winner: NEW United States Champion: Daniel Bryan

6) Singles Match (Could STEAL the show + Angles TNA contract expires later this year and he almost signed with WWE last year) (30 mins) (2 hours 10 mins in)
Dolph Ziggler vs Kurt Angle
Winner: Dolph Ziggler

7) The Viper vs The Rattle Snake (15 mins)
Randy Orton vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
Winner: Randy Orton

8) Singles Match (10 mins)
Bray Wyatt vs Hulk Hogan
Winner: Bray Wyatt

9) Icon vs Icon (this one is already being discussed) (20 mins)
Sting vs The Undertaker (His last match)
Winner: The Undertaker (22-2 (i'm counting on Bray winning this weekend)

10) Singles Match (This one is already penciled in) (30 mins) (3 hours 25 mins in)
Brock Lesnar vs The Rock
Winner: The Rock

11) No DQ Match: Winner gets Full Control of the WWE (30 mins)
Triple H w/ Stephanie McMahon vs "HBK" Shawn Michaels w/ Vince + Linda McMahon
Winner: Triple H w/ Stephanie McMahon

MAIN EVENT
12) WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Triple Threat Match (35 mins) (4 hours 30 mins in)
(c) Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose
Winner: NEW WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Seth Rollins!
And then out comes Triple H and Stephanie to celebrate both of their big wins

End Show
The remaining 30 mins of the total 5 hours goes to making entrances, hyping next match, match promos

So what do you guys say? Would this draw 109,000+? I THINK SO!

What would your card be to draw 109,000+?
(I had a lot of fun putting this together btw so have fun!)

I think you are throwing all your eggs in one basket and your card is way over stacked. My thoughts...

Rock vs Brock Lesnar

Pretty sure this match will headline the event. The biggest star to come out of Wrestling vs the biggest star currently in Wrestling. The movie star vs the legit fighter. It has mainstream appeal and the match sells itself.

Undertaker vs Sting

Sting wants this match and it looks like he will get a one year build in WWE before he locks horns with Taker in front of the Texan crowd. It wouldn't have worked this year for Stings first ever match. Beating Triple H this Mania, and having another two matches throughout the course of 2015 makes sense before him and Taker have a retirement match.

Shawn Michaels & Steve Austin

HBK and Steve Austin are finished with WWE. I do not see them ever returning for a match and the best you will get is one of these will HOST Wrestlemania 32 as it is in Texas.

Hulk Hogan & Batista

Both these superstars haven't hidden their desires for 'one last match' and want that to lead up to their retirement run. I don't see either getting that wish for Mania 32, especially given Taker and Sting look like they could possibly be on the way out. Best you could hope for is Hogan teaming with Cena against a couple of heels and Batista coming back for a match with Triple H but probably not at Mania 32.

Kurt Angle

He is in TNA. I don't see him coming back to WWE as he had his chance just recently. WWE weren't overly interested and Angle believes he still has major value so opted for the safe option with TNA, ego intact.

Grudge Match 14 Years In the Making
Brock Lesnar Vs The Rock

End Of An Era
Undertaker Vs Sting

WWE Heavyweight Championship Match
(c)Roman Reigns Vs John Cena Vs Seth Rollins

Submission Match
Rusev Vs Kurt Angle

NXT Ladder Match For WWE Contract
Kevin Owens Vs Sammi Zayn Vs Finn Balor Vs Samoa Joe Vs Hideo Itami Vs Solomon Crowe

4 way Elimination Match
Intercontinental Championship

(c)Cesaro Vs Daniel Bryan Vs Dolph Ziggler Vs Sheamus

Special Guest Referee: Shawn Micheals
Triple H Vs Randy Orton

Pipers Pit w/ Hulk Hogan and other WWE Legends
-Bray Wyatt Interupts and Destroys the set and beats up some of the guest legends. That is when Stone Cold Steve Austin's music hits and he comes down and takes care of Bray Wyatt.

Pre Show:

Andre The Giant Battle Royal
Including many WWE Legends.
Winner: The Big Show

Divas Championship
(c)Charlotte Vs Paige

Wrestlemania 32 is going to have to do something crazy to fill a 100,000 plus seat stadium. Are there enough intriguing matches, with the full time employees, to pull off that accomplishment, I don't think so. Wrestlemania 32 is one of those events where you simply have to go to big name part timers to sell that arena out.

I honestly believe the only match that is a lock will be Sting vs. Undertaker. There's a reason this match isn't happening now, the WWE has the 100,000 seat stadium in mind, so they're holding onto this one for now.

Brock will obviously be the headliner. I honestly believe Brock is being brought back, simply for WM 32, WM 33 and 34 will be an added bonus.

You can also assume HHH will be on the card, now that he is officially well into part time status.

So what do you do with other part timers. The Rock is the big question mark. He's young enough to still have a good match, and the thought of performing in front of 100,000 people has to be intriguing for him. What do you with the Rock though? The obvious big box office is Lesnar vs. Rock, but the seeds were also planted for Rock vs. HHH. It also depends on The Rock's filming schedule.

Batista. Here you have a guy that's about to reach the next level in Hollywood. By the end of the year, he's going to be The Henchman in the next Bond movie, and he's potentially going to be a huge focal point in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Batista is going to be a big name to bring back. Batista has publicly said he wants his last match to be against HHH at Mania.

Stone Cold Steve Austin. I think this is unrealistic, but it has to be thrown out there. You're in Dallas, you have to fill a 100,000 seat stadium. To me, Brock Lesnar vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin has a huge box office written all over it, and it's the type of big match that could be enough to bring Austin out of his retirement. Do I think it will happen, no, but the WWE has to at least make Austin a serious offer. Austin's first match in 13 years, Brock Lesnar, and a huge stadium to fill.

Potentially I see Sting vs. Taker, Lesnar vs. Rock, and Batista vs. HHH. You have to do something ridiculous to get that stadium full.

Anyone know the full terms of CM Punk's UFC contract. WM32 is just the type of huge event that will allow enough big money to be spent bringing Punk back for a one-off, and enough time will have passed to heal wounds.
Not likely....but wouldn't surprise me if it isn't floated as an idea; DEPENDING on the terms of Punk's UFC contract.

WWE TITLE MATCH
Daniel Bryan VS Brock Lesner(c)

WINNER GETS CONTROL OF WWE
HHH/with Stephine Mcmahon VS Kurt Angle/with Vince McMahon

Undertaker VS Sting

US TITLE LADDER MATCH
Dolph Ziggler VS Seth Rollins

FATAL FOUR WAY TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
The Uso's VS The Ascension VS The Prime Time Players VS The Dudley Boyz

IC TITLE MATCH
Dean Ambrose VS Rusev

TEAM HOGAN VS TEAM MIZ
Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, New Age Outlaws and Goldust VS The Miz, Stardust, Cesaro, Kidd and Luke Harper

DIVAS TITLE MATCH
AJ LEE VS TRISH STRATUS

ANDRE THE GIANT BATTLE ROYAL
(WINNER GETS A FUTURE SHOT AT THE WWE TITLE)
Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Mark Henry, Kane, RVD, Chris Jericho, Ryback, DDP, Bray Wyatt, Bad News Barrett, Big E, Kevin Owens, Kofi Kingston, R Truth, John Cena, Big Show, Curtis Axel, Sami Zayn and X-pac

I'll change my previous card a bit for this thread.

Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock

The Undertaker vs. Sting

WWE Title Match: John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan

Retirement Match: Triple H vs. Batista

#1 Contender Match: Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt

Fatal Four Way TLC Tag Title Match: The Usos vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. Cesaro/Kidd vs. Rowan/Harper

U.S. Title vs. IC Title Unification Match: Rusev vs. Ryback

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: Adam Rose, Bad News Barrett, Big E, Big Show, Curtis Axel, Damien Sandow, Darren Young, Diego, Dolph Ziggler, Fandango, Fernando, Goldust, Heath Slater, Jack Swagger, Kane, Kofi Kingston, Konnor, Mark Henry, The Miz, R-Truth, Sheamus, Sin Cara, Stardust, Titus O'Neil, Viktor, Xavier Woods, Zack Ryder, & a few guys from NXT, & maybe a few legends.

Divas Gauntlet Match

If he can be convinced to have one last match
Shawn Michaels vs Daniel Bryan

Undertaker vs Sting

Return of the Shield 6 man tag team match
Hulk Hogan, John Cena, Triple H
vs
Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose

AJ Lee vs Lita

Divas Title Match
Paige vs Charlotte

Tag Team Title Match
Luke Harper, Erick Rowan vs Cesaro, Tyson Kid

US Title Match
Damian Sandow vs The Miz

World Title Match
Sheamus vs Brock Lesnar

Battle Royal with remaining main superstars on roster.

If he can be convinced to have one last match
Shawn Michaels vs Daniel Bryan

Undertaker vs Sting

Return of the Shield 6 man tag team match
Hulk Hogan, John Cena, Triple H
vs
Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose

AJ Lee vs Lita

Divas Title Match
Paige vs Charlotte

Tag Team Title Match
Luke Harper, Erick Rowan vs Cesaro, Tyson Kid

US Title Match
Damian Sandow vs The Miz

World Title Match
Sheamus vs Brock Lesnar

Battle Royal with remaining main superstars on roster.

Not enough big matches in my opinion on that card. Brock vs. Sheamus would be awesome but not for WrestleMania. I think that match would be better at the Rumble, SummerSlam or Survivor Series.

Sandow vs. Miz will happen way sooner than next years Mania.

That tag title match would be good, but doesn't feel like a Mania match.

Paige vs. Charlotte I'd say is possible.

AJ vs. Lita I'd say could possibly happen too.

The 6 man tag match I'd be fine with, but Vince is too invested in them as singles competitors now.

Taker vs. Sting I 100% agree with.

HBK vs. Bryan would be amazing, but there's an extremely slim chance of it happening. I just don't see HBK returning for another match at this point since he'll be 50 in a few months.

This is strictly the card of guys still capable of wrestling and to sellout and break attendance records:

World Heavyweight Championship: triple threat Ambrose vs Rollins vs Reigns

Iron-Man Match for IC Title w/ special guest referee Shawn michaels- Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan

Andre The giant Battle Royal winner is new Unites States Champion

Sting vs The Undertaker

Triple H vs Bray Wyatt

Retirement Match: John Cena vs Randy Orton- or how about this stipulation instead of "retirement" Loser will not receive Wwe title Match for remainder of career.

Brock Lesnar vs Rusev

Divas title: Charlotte vs Natayla

CM Punk vs Stone Cold Steve Austin... One can dream

Iconic Clash Main Event:
THE ROCK V BROCK LESNAR

WWE HVYWT TITLE:
JOHN CENA V ROMAN REIGNS
Ideally Cena loses and turns heel following match

Dream Match:
THE UNDERTAKER V STING

WWE DIVAS TITILE:
CHARLOTTE V NATALYA
With Ric Flair and Bret Hart in respective corners, just mirror their nxt classic

STREET FIGHT:
TRIPLE H V DEAN AMBROSE

The Show-stealer:
DANIEL BRYAN v DOLPH ZIGGLER

WWE TAG TEAM TITLE LADDER MATCH:
USOS V ASCENCION V NEW DAY V BALOR/ITAMI V DUDLEYZ

WWE INTERCON. TITLE:
SETH ROLLINS V CHRIS JERICHO going for #10 I believe

No Holds Barred
STEPHANIE McMAHON vs AJ LEE
with 5 hours i'd expect that big deserved push for the women's division

RANDY ORTON V BRAY WYATT

BATTLE ROYALMixed with current roster and available legends
Big Draws include: Piper/Hogan/Steamboat/Jake the Snake/Hall/Nash/Etc.
Winner: Either Kevin Owens or Cody Rhodes or Bad News Barrett

(please,please,please!:worship:

Card:
- Main event - Brock Lesnar vs The Rock (2 biggest stars in WWE collide)
- WWE title - Cena vs Reigns (official passing of the torch)
- USA title - Rusev vs Hogan (nostalgia + patriotism)
- Dream match - Sting vs Taker
- Generation vs Generation - Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, X-pac, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg vs Rollins, Ambrose, Wyatt + 2 others - classic Survivor Series match
- Tag Team Titles - current NXT champs vs current WWE champs vs Dudleys
- Control of WWE - Triple H (with Stephanie) vs Randy Orton (with Vince), i think given the history and how many years Orton is on top, he is the better choice,
than anyone else left free off the card at this point, special ref - Stone Cold
- International battle royal - each superstar represents 1 of the countries around the world, so this time, the victory will matter something
- IC title: Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler - should be a great opener
- Divas title: Aj Lee vs Trish Stratus or Lita - the only Divas match that people will care about

Things that need to happen:
- Taker and Sting shake hands
- Vince welcoming everyone to wrestlemania, like he did at WM3
- no BS finishes
- Piper's Pit Legends edition (Bret, HBK, Flair etc)

Okay, so yeah, there needs to be some big time matches to fill a stadium to 110,000 people. But I do not think it is necessary for all of these small inclusions just for the sake of including them.

In my opinion, having both Sting vs. The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock will sell out that stadium by themselves. The former is arguably the biggest dream match around that has yet to happen, and the latter is a big time match between two big draws for the company. Plus, this would likely be Sting and Undertaker's last match, and The Rock would be returning to the ring for the first time in three years. Very big deals. With the rumour of Sting vs. The Undertaker being set up the night after WrestleMania 31, the year long build will help.

With Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Randy Orton and Triple H, WWE's big draws, all certainly being on that card too, there should not be a problem. Of course, by that time, I fully expect guys like Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins to be even more over than they are now, so the card will fill out itself without the need for an exceptionally long list of guests. That does not mean legends will not appear, just not in any big capacity. I fully expect both Shawn Michaels and Steve Austin to show up, as it is in Texas, and these surprise guest appearances will work it out.

The matches I think we could see:
Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock
Sting vs. The Undertaker
Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins (it will happen sooner than later so why not on a stacked card?)

How about a different way with this one, we just go all out for 'Retiree-Mania'. Hear me out!

Everyone is always complaining about part timers and old guys taking spots from the younger guys so lets make one big record-setting event and be done with all of them. after this event you will never again watch any of these guys wrestle:

Undertaker - obviously almost at the end of his career
The Rock - I appreciate he came back and al but he's pretty much done now right?
Shawn Micheals - Even if he doesn't wrestle he could special ref
Ric Flair - As above
HHH - Let him be done wrestling and concentrate on the mammoth job he has to do out of the ring
Vince - Once last appearance and then he hangs his hat and cashes his retirement cheques
Mick Foley - might have a match left in him
Kane - It's time big man, you ain't convincing anyone anymore
Big Show - As above
Mark Henry - as above
Kurt Angle - One last match
Sting - as above
The Dudleys - as above
Batista - As above
Kevin Nash, Billy Gunn, Road Dog, X-Pac, Scott Hall, Booker T, JBL, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Sgt. Slaughter, anyone i've forgotten.

We stick all these guys in this one mania, whatever the build or matches, everyone knowing it's their last time, who wouldn't want to see them all one last time live? Then we can focus from then on building up everyone else whilst letting these old guys finish things with some dignity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back