Make an all-time Wrestlemania card from past matches

Wald

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Only three rules are necessary I feel:

- No performer can appear twice
- Only one title match involving any belts
- You can't make a title match a non-title match to fit the card (eg: You can't make HBK vs Bret not be for the World Title)

Other than that what would you put forward as an all time Wrestlemania card?

I'm going to try to check my matches time length as well to fit in to a four hour card, but it's up to people if they have time I guess. I'm going to go old school and only count the WWE Title as the world title match, up to others if they want a Heavyweight Title match as well

Already thinking about the title match this isn't as easy as it might seem. You need Hogan on the card, but outside of Sid, Vince, the Rock and the tag match everything is a title match. I want the Rock vs Austin from WM17 as my title match, but that means sticking Hogan vs Sid on the card, which I don't want to do. I could put Hogan vs Savage, or Hogan vs Warrior, but I also wanted Savage vs Warrior on the card. I also think Austin vs Bret is the greatest Wrestlemania match of all time. Hmmm

WWF/E Title Match
Steve Austin vs The Rock from Wrestlemania XVII (28 mins)

Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels from Wrestlemania XXV (32 mins)

Hulk Hogan vs Vince McMahon form Wrestlemania XIX (21 mins)

Women's Title
Mickie James vs Trish Stratus from Wrestlemania XXII (12mins)

Macho Man vs Ultimate Warrior from Wrestlemania XII (33 mins)

Owen Hart vs Bret Hart from Wrestlemania X (27 mins)

IC/European Title Match
Kurt Angle vs Christ Benoit vs Chris Jericho from Wrestlemania 2000 (20 mins)

Total time 173 mins (most of my times above were from videos that included promos and recap packages)

That actually took me quite a few edits, and it leaves out guys like Edge, Triple H, John Cena, Randy Orton, Mick Foley, Batista, the Hardyz, the Dudleys, Christian, Rick Rude, Eddie Guerrero, Demolition, Rye Mysterio, Kane, Big Show, Razor, Diesel, Ric Flair, Ted DiBiase, Jake Roberts and loads more that all have a good shout to be on the card

WWE title
Rock vs Austin WM17

Tag Titles TLC
Hardyz v Dudleyz v Edge and Christian WM17

Y2J vs HBK WM 19

World Heavyweight Title
Undertaker v Batista

U.S Title
Cena v Big Show

European title
HHH vs Owen Hart

Womens title
Trish v Lita v Jazz

Kurt Angle v Chris Benoit

CM Punk v Randy Orton

Hows that for a WM fantasy card, obviously these are my fave matches from past mainia's that fit the criteria, my true fantasy card would be more extravagant i assure you lol

I'm absolutely appalled that A) You had Savage/Warrior at WM XII and not WM VII and B) Savage/Steamboat didn't make the cut! My card:

WWF/E Title: Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior (WM 6) (Note: My reasoning: This was a HUGE main event...the two biggest names in the business at the time and honestly, they put on a heck of a match....my other choice was Hogan/Andre)

Rock vs Austin (WM 19)

HBK vs Undertaker (WM XV or XVI...take your pick)

IC Title: Savage vs Steamboat

Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart (WM X)

Tag Team Titles: Edge and Christian vs the Hardyz vs the Dudleys

Mick Foley vs Edge (WM 22)

Ted Dibiase vs Jake the Snake Roberts

The hardest omissions for me are Ric Flair, Razor, Diesel, Orton, The Dudleys, Mr. Perfect, Kane, Eddie Guerrero, Benoit, Jericho....unreal. Great thread!

wwe championship- the rock vs. stone cold wm17

tag team championship tlcII- edge & christian vs. the dudleys vs. the hardys wm17

shawn michaels vs. undertaker wm25

hardcore championship triple threat- big show vs. raven vs. kane wm17

divas championship- trish vs. mickie james wm22

career match- ultimate warrior vs. macho man wm7

intercontinental championship european championship- kurt angle vs. benoit vs. y2j wm16

street fight- hulk hogan vs. vince mcmahon wm19

bret hart vs. owen hart wm10

eddie guerrero vs. rey mysterio wm21

triple h vs. sheamus wm26

This is going to be one of the hardest cards I’ve ever put together, but I love this concept. I wish this could be put on DVD. Here we go.

1. WM XXV – 25 – Diva Battle Royal – (Because the Divas Title was never defended at WM, and cause I have no place for Santino on the card. HAHA!! I’m going to break the rule once here and make an exception for Torrie Wilson appearing in two matches, cause I have her on another match later.)

2. Women’s Championship match – WM X8 – Jazz vs. Trish Stratus vs. Lita

3. Cruiserweight Championship match – WM XX – Matt Hardy vs. Rey Mysterio

4. Light Heavyweight Championship – WM XIV – Taka Michinoku vs. Aguila

5. Hardcore Championship matches – WM X8 – all of them sprinkled throughout my Dream WM Card

6. European Championship match – WM X-Seven – Test vs. Eddie Guerrero

7. United States Championship match – WM XX – The Big Show vs. John Cena

8. Intercontinental Championship match – WM III – Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Ricky the Dragon Steamboat

9. WWE Tag Team Championship match – WM XX Too Cool (Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty) vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin) vs. The Basham Brothers (Danny and Doug) vs. The APA (Bradshaw and Faarooq)

10. World Tag Team Championship match – WM XX – Rob Van Dam and Booker T vs. Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak vs. The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von) vs. La Résistance (René Duprée and Rob Conway)

11. WM XIX – Stacy Keibler vs. Torrie Wilson vs. Tanya Ballinger vs. Kitana Baker (Yes!! Then again, I guess this doesn’t really count as a match, so no rule broken.)

12. WM 22 – Edge vs. Mick Foley

13. WM X – Bret The Hitman Hart vs. Owen Hart

14. WM XX – Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar

15. WM X-Seven – Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit

16. WM XXV – The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

17. WM XIX – Hulk Hogan vs. Vince McMahon

18. WM XIX – Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock

19. ECW Championship match – WM XXIV – Chavo Guerrero vs. Kane

20. Undisputed WWE / WCW Championship match – Chris Jericho vs. Triple H (You didn’t honestly think I wasn’t going to have Jericho Main Event my Dream WM with the Undisputed WWE / WCW Championship, did you?? Besides, I had to put Triple H somewhere, HAHA!!)

Man, this was edited more times that I’ve ever edited a dream card before. Looks like my card is a Two-Day event. HAHA!!

Opening Card Match:
Bret Hart vs Owen Hart Wrestlemania 10 ..Shawn and Razor's Ladder match would have been just as good a pick but they are both in other matches. Bret's match with Shawn would be here, but Shawn wrestled so many classic WM matches.

Steve Austin vs Scott Hall Wrestlemania 18. Austin's lowest profile Wrestlemania match had the potential to be one of the all time best matches. I still enjoyed it. Can't fit both guys into a match without ruining the rest of the card. This match makes the cut. Hall's reaction to the second stunner was the second best reaction to a finishing move after Michael's overselling of Hulk Hogan's legdrop of doom.

Chris Benoit vs Chris Jericho vs Kurt Angle Wrestlemania 16 This was the only way I could fit all three into the card without ruining the rest of the matches I picked.

Randy Orton vs John Cena vs Triple H Wrestlemania 24 Same goes for this matchup.

Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar Wrestlemania 20 (If it had of been done right). This could have been the match of the ages.

Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels (either Wrestlemania). I chose this matchup because it essentially was the last full time feud these legends ever had. I know Taker is feuding with Triple H but Taker vs Michaels is epic. I'd argue that Michaels vs Taker is still happening even though it's suppose to be Triple H. The 2nd match ended up being Shawn's sendoff. If one wrestler could have a second match on the card, it would have to be Michaels and this time against Ric Flair.

Randy Savage vs Ultimate Warrior Wrestlemania 7
One of the best matches start to finish of all time. It was Savage's sendoff and his reunion with Elizabeth that made this so memorable. Savage and Warrior were the second and third biggest wrestlers in the company so one of them retiring made this just as epic as Hogan vs Andre.

The Rock vs Hulk Hogan Wrestlemania 18 Because I can only pick one, I have to leave Andre vs Hogan off the card. Hogan vs Rock may be my all time favourite Wrestlemania match. It had everything. The passing of the torch. It was the day the NWO finally turned on Hogan. Hogan left behind the black and white and embraced Hulkamania again on the greatest stage of all. Hogan was as big as he ever was even though he lost the match. The way he won the crowd from The Rock, the way the match took so many twists and turns. It wasn't even the main event of the card but it's the main event of my all-time Wrestlemania card.

WWE championship
Hulk Hogan vs Andre the Giant (III)

Intercontinental championship
Randy Savage vs Ricky Steamboat (III)

Tag Team Championship
Demolition vs Strike Force (IV)
There's no way I could leave Demolition off my card

Euoropean championship
Owen Hart vs Triple H (XIV)

Women's championship
Trish Stratus vs Mickie James (XXII)

Bret Hitman Hart vs Stonecold Steve Austin (XIII)

Ted Dibiase vs Jake the snake Roberts (VI)

The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels (XXV)

The Steiner Brothers vs The Head Shrinkers (IX)

John Cena vs The Rock (XXVIII)

With the rules set in place this was very difficult There are quite a few guys that were left off. I'm sure if you added up the times of the matches I put here it's an 8 hour card.

Blue Blazer vs. Mr. Perfect

Rock vs. Cena

World Heavyweight Title: Edge vs. Del Rio

Roberts vs. Martel - Blindfold Match

IC Title: Savage vs. Steamboat

Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold - Submission Match

HBK vs. Jericho

Tag Title: British Bulldogs vs. Dream Team

Undertaker vs. HHH - Hell in a Cell

Vince vs. Shane - Street Fight

WWF Championship: Hogan vs. Andre

Match 1: Money in the Bank Ladder match Wrestlemania 25: CM Punk vs Shelton Benjamin vs kane vs Mark Henry vs MVP vs Christian vs Finlay vs Kofi Kingston.

Match 2: Chris Benoit Vs JBL United States Championship, Wrestlemania 22,

Match 3: Chris Jericho vs Edge, World Heavyweight Championship, Wrestlemania 26.

Match 4: Undertaker Vs Shawn Michaels, Wrestlemania 25.

Match 5: Matt Hardy Vs Jeff Hardy, Extreme Rules Match, Wrestlemania 25.

Match 6: The Rock Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin Wrestlemania 19.

Match 7: Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar Wrestlemania 20.

Main Event: Triple H Vs John Cena Vs Randy Orton WWE Championship Wrestlemania 24.

WWE-Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart-Iron Man Match
EURO-Chris Jericho vs Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit-2 of 3 falls
The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
TT-Edge and Christian vs The Dudley Boyz vs The Hardy Boyz-TLC
WmsC-Mickie James vs Trish Stratus
INT-Ricky Steamboat w/ George Steele vs Randy Savage w/ Miss Elizabeth

(I would add these matches if I had more time)
WHC-Batista vs Triple H (picked this match lack of options for this belt)
USC-John Cena vs The Big Show
HC-Kane vs Raven vs The Big Show
The Undertaker vs Jake the Snake Roberts

WWF Undisputed Championship (WWF and WHC)
Triple H vs. Chris Jericho (WM 18)

Intercontinental championship
Randy Savage vs Ricky steamboat (WM 3)

TLC Match For the Tag Team championships
Edge and Christian vs. The Dudleys vs. The Hardy Boyz (WM 17)

Rock vs. Austin III (WM 19)

Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels (WM 25)

Rey Mysterio vs Eddie Guerrero (WM 21)

Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit (WM 17)

Randy Orton vs CM Punk (WM 27)

Bret Hart vs Owen Hart (WM 10)

tough omissions: Foley, Cena, Lesnar, Big Show, Kane, Nash, Hall, Batista, Booker T

Shawn Michaels v.s Undertaker, WrestleMania 25.

In my eyes this was the greatest match of all time, so therefore it's my ideal candidate for the ultimate main-event.

The Rock v.s Hulk Hogan, WrestleMania X-8.

I'm not a massive fan of what they did in the ring but the atmosphere alone places this as the co-main event of the night for my ultimate WM card.

Submission Match, Stone Cold Steve Austin v.s Bret Hart, WrestleMania XIII.

This is absolutely fantastic and stole the show at WrestleMania XIII so naturally should be this high on the card in my eyes.

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match, Randy Savage v.s Ricky Steamboat, WrestleMania III.

Arguably the greatest Intercontinental Championship match of all time, and one of the best matches either men ever had. A welcome addition.

WWE Championship Match, John Cena v.s Triple H, WrestleMania 22.

I love the Chicago crowd during this match and I surprisingly like what took place in the ring, with Triple H playing to the crowd like he did and the shocking finish. It's not the best WWE Championship in WrestleMania history, far from it, and that's why it's this far down the card. But considering what I have above and the people involved in those matches, it's a fair compromise.

WWE Tag Team Championship TLC Match, The Hardy Boyz v.s Edge & Christian v.s The Dudley Boys, WrestleMania X-Seven.

15 of the most heart-stopping moments in WrestleMania history and quite honestly the best tag-team gimmick match I've ever seen. It's a welcome change from all the one on one matches I have below and it just so happens to be incredible at the same time. Win/Win.

WWE Woman's Championship Match, Trish Stratus v.s Mickie James, WrestleMania 22.

This is my favourite Diva's match of all time. Two women who can actually go in the ring, wrestling in front of one extremely hot crowd, back at a time where they actually spent time developing a story to the point where, come match time, you actually cared about it, something that never happens theses days.

Kurt Angle v.s Chris Benoit, WrestleMania X-Seven.

This was an awesome match, that got a decent amount of time, that showcased both men as awesome technical wrestlers but also displayed they could both brawl as good as anyone when required.

Randy Orton v.s CM Punk, WrestleMania XXVII.

I was going to put Orton v.s Undertaker here but obviously Taker is in the main event so I had to rack my brains for something decent that could take it's place. This was the best I could come up with and it's the only match I feel I don't really have a choice on as I wanted to showcase Orton and Punk at some point, so this is a nice compromise. It's quite good too so that helps.

Rey Mysterio v.s Eddie Guerrero, WrestleMania 21.

This is, in my opinion, the second best WrestleMania opener in history behind Bret v.s Owen, but Bret is occupied with Stone Cold so this'll do. Fantastic stuff.

Reactions: TLC
Signed into my account for the first time in a year just to post in this thread.

WWE Championship: Stone Cold vs The Rock (WM 17)

Probably each man's best match at Mania.

World Heavyweight Championship: Undertaker vs Batista (WM 23)

Felt this title should be featured, originally had Taker vs Edge until I realised Edge was in MITB.

Street fight: Hulk Hogan vs Mr McMahon (WM 19)

Couldn't leave Hogan off the Show and this was his only real option left besides Mania 1.

Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels (WM 21)

After factoring out other superstars it made sense to put these two together.

Womens Championship: Trish Stratus vs Mickie James (WM 22)

Possibly my favourite women's match which is saying alot since the list is pretty small.

WWE Tag Team Championship match: Hardyz vs Dudleyz vs APA vs Billy & Chuck (WM 18)

Had the TLC match from WM 17 till I realised E&C were in MITB, this keeps the Hardyz and Dudleyz and gets a match from this mania involved.

United States Championship: John Cena vs Big Show (WM 20)

Didn't want to leave Cena off the show and this was his only non-major title match besides Rock this year.

MITB: Jericho vs Christian vs Benjamin vs Kane vs Edge vs Benoit (WM 21)

My favourite MITB and it gets some big stars involved.

Intercontinental Championship: Ricky Steamboat vs Randy Savage (WM 3)

It was between this or the triple threat at Mania 16 and obviously this won.

Bret Hart vs Owen Hart (WM 10)

Remembered this at the last minute and it deserves to be included, since it opened a Mania it could start this one.

That's 10 matches, would almost definitely be too long. I've seen every Mania in it's entirety from 15 onwards and just the big matches from Mania's before that which explains my selections, tried to include as many big stars as possible with all the titles, still misses some big names but looks pretty good to me.

WWE Title/Undisputed
HHH v Jericho

Submission Match
Austin v Hart

HBK v Taker XXV

The Rock vs Hogan

Tag Team Title
TLC Hardyz/Dudleyz/E&C

IC Title
Savage v Steamboat

US Title
John Cena v Big Show

European Title
Eddie Guerrero v Test

MITB XXV
CM Punk, Shelton Benjamin, Christian, Finlay, Mark Henry, Kane, Kofi Kingston and Montel Vontavious Porter

Playboy Evening Gown Match
Torrie Wilson and Sable v Miss Jackie and Stacey Kiebler

I actually like this idea. For me the greatest Wrestlemania Card would stack up as follows:

Main Event: WWF World Heavyweight Championship
Wrestlemania III - Hulk Hogan vs Andre The Giant

Wrestlemania 27 - Undertaker vs Triple H

WWF Intercontinental Championship
Wrestlemania III - "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat

WWF Tag Team Championship
Wrestlemania 2 - The British Bulldogs vs The Dream Team (Greg Valentine & Brutus Beefcake)

Wrestlemania 13 - Bret Hart vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Wrestlemania 19 - Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho

Wrestlemania 21 - Rey Mysterio vs Eddie Guerrero

That would be my card.

Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit (X7)

European title: Triple H vs Owen Hart

Undertaker vs. Jake Roberts (VIII)

Tag Titles: Demolition vs Strike Force (IV)

Intercontinental title Roddy Piper vs Bret Hart (VIII)

Hulk Hogan vs Sid Justice (VIII)

Steiners vs Head Shrinkers (IX)

Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Ultimate Warrior (VII)

Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho (XIX)

WWF title Rock vs Austin (x7)

This was not easy. I hated leaving off Savage/Steamboat and Owen/Bret but I had to get Roddy on the card and I wanted Savage/Warrior. I wanted Angle/HBK but couldnt leave off Y2J/Benoit. Didnt love Triple H/Owen but it was pretty decent and I needed to get HHH on. I didnt hate Hogan and Justice, I thought the storyline was good and I was dead set on having Austin/Rock as my main event. Tried to get some technical wrestling and big man matchs. Hated leaving off Yokozuna/Hall/Nash/Flair/Perfect

WWF/E Championship match
Rock v Austin WM17
IC Match
Savage v Steamboat WM3
Tag Team Titles
TLCII Dudley Boyz v Hardy Boys v Edge and Christian WM17
US Title match
JBL v Chris Benoit WM22
Women Championship
Trish Stratus v Mickie James WM22

Mick Foley v Edge WM22

Chris Jericho v Shawn Michaels WM19

Ric Flair v Undertaker WM18

Shane McMahon v Vince McMahon WM17

WHC Match
Kurt Angle v Brock Lesnar WM19 (not the greatest matches to choose from so i went with another WWE title match sue me)

Bret Hart v Owen Hart WM10

CM Punk v Randy Orton WM27

Mine is going to be called WrestleMania 26. The Rock would also be the host of this Maina. Also this would be Stone Cold's Hall of Fame year.

Unified WWE Tag Team Championship match
1. The Colóns vs Morrison and Miz (Yes I know it was a dark match)

2. ECW Originals vs The New Breed

Women's Title
3. Trish vs Mickie James

4. Orton vs CM Punk

ECW Title
5. Kane vs Chavo Guerrero

6. Hulk Hogan vs Vince McMahon

7. Big Show vs Floyd Mayweather

8. Sheamus vs HHH

World Title Match
9. Edge vs Chris Jericho

10. Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker (Maina 25. So not HBK's last match)

WWE Title
11. Batista vs John Cena

I'm gonna try and NOT use the same people twice. Here's my all time card:

WWF Championship Match - The Rock (c) vs Stone Cold (WrestleMania X7)

- Easily in the Top 3 of the greatest WWF Championship matches of all time. And the twist with Vince was the icing on the cake.

World Heavyweight Championship Match - Triple H (c) vs Booker T. (WrestleMania 19)

- Before you all get on me, this was the only feasible option if you look at the rest of my card. Besides, this was a good match and the commentary with JR & King was some of their best work.

WWF Intercontinental Championship Match - "Macho Man" Randy Savage (c) vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat (WrestleMania III)

- Just like Rock/Austin, this match is self-explanatory. One of, if not, the greatest Intercontinental Championship matches in WrestleMania history. It's also in my Top 5 for greatest WrestleMania matches of all time.

Legend vs Legend Killer - The Undertaker vs Randy Orton (WrestleMania 21)

- I think outside of HBK/Taker, this was one of Undertaker's best WrestleMania matches. The build for this match was excellent. Randy Orton was in the prime of his Legend Killer gimmick and he was going after the biggest Legend in the company at the time. Great build, even better match.

TLC 2 Match for the WWF Tag Team Championship - The Dudley Boyz (c) vs The Hardy Boyz vs Edge & Christian - (WrestleMania X7)

- Once again, this match for obvious reasons. These guys were able to top their WrestleMania 2000 match by a long shot and give a great showing. Great spots and showed what the tag titles meant to these three teams. Great match. I still think the TLC Match for Summerslam 2000 was better, but I digress.

WWE Women's Championship Match - Trish Stratus (c) vs Mickie James (WrestleMania 22)

- The Divas of today need to take notes. This was the last great Women's Championship matches at WrestleMania. Even the story behind it was great. Mickie took the role of #1 Fan to a psychotic level that was unheard of. The match itself was great. The fans were on their feet and Mickie and Trish looked to have such chemistry in the ring. Also, I don't care what Vince thinks, but Mickie grabbing Trish's crotch and licking her hand afterwards was awesome. ;)

Street Fight - Hulk Hogan vs Mr. McMahon (WrestleMania 19)

- Most likely Vince McMahon's best match at WrestleMania. What made it even more interesting was the beef they used to have to fuel the story. The match was brutal and violent. Just like a McMahon match should be. The reason I put this match over Vince vs Shane cause the quality of this one was a lot more violent and personal.

Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho (WrestleMania 19)

- Jericho idolized Michaels and this led to a great match at WM 19. I think this rates over Michaels/Angle, but just by a little bit. This match was a bit longer and both men told a better story in the ring. It seemed so real, it was a true classic. And the moment afterwards when Jericho and Michaels embraced, only for Jericho to low blow him was great. This match proved Jericho could hang with Michaels, and he still kept a good deal of heel cred afterwards.

Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit (WrestleMania X7)

- Two of the greatest technical wrestlers in the business at this time. I love how this match went. It started out with straight wrestling, then escalated into a brawl, and Angle would grab the tights to steal a win. Great match.

Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio (WrestleMania 21)

- In terms of opening matches, this rates right up there with Bret and Owen. Two tag team champions seeing who really is the best in a great match. It had a great balance of high flying and mat based wrestling with Mysterio pulling out the win. Great way to kick off the show.

Seems like a true Dream Card to me! :)

WWE Championship - Kurt Angle verses Brock Lesnar - Wrestlemania XIX
Intercontential Championship - Shawn Micheals verses Razor Ramon - Wrestlemania X
World Heavyweight Championship - John Cena verses Triple H - Wrestlemania 22
The Undertaker verses Randy Orton - Wrestlemania 21
Womens Championship - Trish Stratus verses Mickie James - Wrestlemania 22
Edge verses Mick Foley - Wrestlemania 22
The Rock verses Stone Cold Steve Austin - Wrestlemania XIX
Chris Jericho verses Christian - Wrestlemania XX
WWE Crusierweight Championship - Matt Hardy verses Rey Mysterio - Wrestlemania XIX
Owen Hart verses Bret Hart - Wrestlemania X

Fairly sure it would be a push to get that on a 4 hour card though :(

WWE Title Match
Rock vs. Austin WM17

IC Title Match
Savage vs. Steamboat WM3

Tag title Match
Edge/Christian vs. Hardyz vs. Dudleys WM17

Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart WM10

Women's Title Match
Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus WM22

HBK vs. The Undertaker WM25