Logo needed for new Instagram page

Hollywood Naitch

The current reigning and defending
Hey guys

Me and my buddy are starting a new Instagram page called 'Attitude Era Lads' where we'll be doing pics and videos of everything that we loved growing up in the attitude era (sport, music, women, cars, games etc)

We need a logo for the Instagram and also Facebook. Can someone make us one in the style of the Raw Is War logo so it's set out like:

ATTITUDE
ERA
LADS

A circular one and a square one would be perfect so we can use the same logo for both pages.

Also, if you're already on Instagram, give us a follow. Been on for 4 days and got 60+ likes already, cheers!

Hey guys

Me and my buddy are starting a new Instagram page called 'Attitude Era Lads' where we'll be doing pics and videos of everything that we loved growing up in the attitude era (sport, music, women, cars, games etc)

We need a logo for the Instagram and also Facebook. Can someone make us one in the style of the Raw Is War logo so it's set out like:

ATTITUDE
ERA
LADS

A circular one and a square one would be perfect so we can use the same logo for both pages.

Also, if you're already on Instagram, give us a follow. Been on for 4 days and got 60+ likes already, cheers!
I am gonna try this today. Not sure if I could make as much you desired. But still what's loss in trying? Just liked your Facebook page.

Just tried.

13709797_335295990135173_2903354728024153922_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back