Design the WWE Logo

The Summer Slam Poster Contest from Dave in this section and the WWE New Logo post by Wonder in the WWE Section gave me the inspiration for this.

WWE has been using the same logo since the Attitude Era and while it is familiar to most, many believe WWE is in need of a new logo since their current one reflects a different Era.

My challenge to you is to create a new WWE logo of your own design and post it here. I'll post mine shortly.

wwem.jpg

I thought this was an old school look but modernized. I used a the Carbon Bold font. The concept was pretty simple, stack a little w on a big w and put the e on the bottom upside down. I then added a spotlight filter inside the letters and used a brushstroke filter on it. For the background I tried to give it a space feeling for the WWE Universe, I used some space brushes I had and used some different colors. I could see this being used for another company but not so much WWE. I do like the final outcome however.

wow, so great idea, and i thought i would be able to do a good one as well, as it looked great in my head, just wasnt able to transfer from head-picture haha. still pretty new at doin this stuff though, but gave it a shot anyway.. i somewhat cheated, as i could NOT figure out how to get the effect, so i did grab a picture of a Real eclipse, so if it dont count now cuz of that thats okay, but yeah, took that, and using the Snap ITC font, as since this is the PG era, it looked pretty child like. i did a "W" rounded off the edges. then an "E" and rounded it's edges, and moved it so it was touching the "W" then took a pen, and split the "W" in half, in the style of the old WWF logo. when i had that done i used the Neon Glow brush stroke with a red glow. threw it together and well..

359bfkm.jpg

Wowsers, face82, that shit is pretty ominous! Did give me a chuckle, thinking back to that rumoured press-release, "Looks like something a bird left on the hood of my car!"

It'd be cool to see that used as the stage for Raw, well no it wouldn't, but it would be bloody funny to see who slipped on the ramp every week!

Joking aside I do really like what you did there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back