• Kurt Angle

• Jeff Hardy

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Lockdown 2012
Jeff Hardy v. Kurt Angle
Grudge Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

527457_10150686344496026_880899269_n.jpg

All discussion here.​

these guys work really well together looking forward to this match i see jeff hardy winning to end the fued here i expect angle to leave after this to go back to the olympics for training or whatever he needs to do

This has been an interesting pairing. I agree with what you said SXE and I believe this win should lead to Roode vs. Storm Vs. Hardy for the title

This match will be fantastic, as they always seem to be between these two. I would've loved to have seen Angle v Hardy when Hardy was in the height of his popularity in the WWE (yes i am aware that Angle was in TNA but that's irrelevant). Regardless, i would expect Hardy to win here unless they plan to continue on with this feud even further.

I'm picking Hardy over Angle also, and i'm looking forward to a sweet spot from Jeff off the Cage too.

This is where Hardy goes over. Angle won last time. This will spring Hardy back into the Title Picture.

IHW's Prediction-
Jeff Hardy gets the win.

Grandma's Prediction-
Jeff better beat Angle.

A tricky one to call, but I'm going with Jeff Hardy. Upon his return, TNA did tease another title run for Jeff, and it might be time to pull the trigger now. Hardy could find his way into the title picture after this match, because the black cloud from Victory Road has faded away. The dust has settled, and another run at the title does seem like realistic possibility for Jeff. Besides, Hardy will always have his supporters, and history has proven his fans will stick by him through his troubles.

Angle and Hardy have had some damn good matches in the past (most recently on Impact), so they should deliver another high quality match at Lockdown. I'm expecting a brutal contest between these two, and I wouldn't be surprised if Angle and Hardy delivered the match of the night.

My pick on this one is Jeff Hardy as this seems to be the last match in the feud.I expect big things from this match, I remember lockdown 2010 Angle vs Anderson was a freaking great match and I'm pretty sure Angle/Jeff will be just as good if not even better.It'll be cool to see if Jeff will pull off any crazy maneuvers from the top of the cage.

Here's also my in detail prediction/simulation for this match
[youtube]YjS8HZGQUdM[/youtube]
[youtube]NI6E6M7RqJA[/youtube]

I'm definitely looking forward to this match. I've been watching TNA again recently and the product has been enjoyable -- Jeff Hardy has really been a highlight of that. Angle and Hardy can really put on an excellent show, these are two great performers who -- when they are at their best, or close to it -- will put on a good match, regardless of the conditions. Angle's statement (Hardy/Angle can be as good as HHH/'Taker) earlier this week has led to quite a bit of discussion among the IWC, but I'm not going to be taking shots at him for that -- even though there won't be as many people watching and the stakes won't be the same, Hardy and Angle can rise to the occasion. I commend Angle's confidence, if anything, it means that he'll go out there and try to the steal the show -- that's the mentality that can lead to some of the best matches.

In terms of the match itself, I see Hardy winning. Hardy has been on fire since his return, the fans are behind him, and it makes sense to put him over here. With a win over Angle, I can see Hardy transitioning into the title picture, while Angle might get the loser of Roode/Storm. Hardy wouldn't be a bad World Heavyweight Champion sometime soon, to be honest. Fans love Hardy, even if he's made some bad decisions -- they'd be very happy to see a Hardy title reign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back