• Kurt Angle

• James Storm

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Genesis 2012
Kurt Angle v. James Storm
Grudge Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ppv2.jpg

All discussion here.​

This match could still the show.

Storm has the most to benefit from the win.
But, Angle needs this win.

I'm going with a very hesitant James Storm.

Last time these two met I made a bad call and picked Angle to come away with the win, but if they're going to carry on this feud which I believe they will then this is the time cod Kurt to notch up a win and equal the playing field. It's a hard one to call but I am going to go with Angle, unless they're going to play it that Angle can't beat James then it's going down. I am more interested and invested in this feud than anything in TNA right now, two of my favorite wrestlers battling it out in an incredibly heated feud and as I've said before I think Storm comes out on top in the end of their sparring but at Genesis I call Kurt picking up his first win over the Tennessee Cowboy.
Gunslinger's Prediction
Kurt Angle Wins

Kurt Angle
"People think I'm a little nuts (on making a run at the Olympics). TNA has given me their blessing. I'm more of a part-time (pro) wrestler now. I haven't toned down my style in the (pro) ring but I toned down the danger level. If I don't hit a certain number of (appearances), I'll make it up the next year. And if I don't hit enough that year, I'll work the fourth year for free. They've been very good to me and I'm very loyal to them. They want me to go for it. They're not giving me this time off to sit on my ass."

Something about the timing of this statement (reported on the WZ main page yesterday) makes me think that Kurt is about to take a leave of absence. As such, I think that Storm will win out here and Kurt will take a storyline break to consider if he should retire as James has put doubt in his mind over his position as the best in the business (this makes more sense than an injury as TNA could still use the publicity if he were to make the US Team without looking stupid).

Being that there is a supposedly slow build to another match between Storm and Roode, I see Storm pulling out another win over Angle. Once again Angle will have an upper hand and get over-confident like before, but probably try to come off as not underestimating Storm like before.

I think Angle will win setting up their decider at whatever TNA's February PPV is called. I hope it's a better match than their last one which was decidedly underwhelming.

these 2 had a pretty good match the first time and this match could possibly be even better! i think this will be the end of the fued based off the fact ive seen the feburary ppv poster and it features james storm,jeff hardy and bobby roode which to me means that will be a triple threat main event for the title and sense faces usually win fueds and the fact every genesis commerical ive seen is all about james storm being an ass kicking redneck im gonna pick james storm to get the win here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back