Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Lockdown 2012
Gunner v. Garrett Bischoff
Grudge Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

404015_10150671524066026_31695961025_9499904_118079346_n.jpg

All discussion here.​

Ya know..alot of people would say tht the only reason is in the position he's in is because of his dad. I'll agree to a certain extent I suppose. I dont think bischoff would throw in garret if he knew garett didnt have some kind of wrestling knowledge. I for one think that the addition of a cage in this match will help garett actually look good if nothing else

Uhg.... i am stuck here. I like Garret Bitchoff and I think he has potential. BUT, it takes time! Quit putting him in PPV Matches!!! I am saying Gunner because I hope to jebus he destroys Garret and Garret can go to OVW to train. Get of my t.v.

IHW's Prediction-
Gunner

not really looking forward to this match at all none of their matches have really been anything special ill go with garrett to win to end the fued but i wish gunner would win as hes better then garrett is and probably ever will be

I'm kinda straight on this match. This is the third or fourth time these tow will meet and its old. Garrett probably do some good if he gets sent down to OVW. But he's far from ready to be featured in a big PPV like Lockdown. And its really not helping much with Gunner either being involved with another green wrestler. Anyway, I pick Gunner in this one.

They should just call this match. "we've given up on entertaining you... So here ya go" spot David flair 2012! Better yet Eric watts! No wait David sammartino! See a trend here?

Garett (lol at the topic title, the TNA graphic AND the poll question all having different spellings) to get the flukey win to end this god-forsaken fued for good. Get them both off the box, as they both suck. Gunner at least has the look to succeed, but Baby Bischoff doesn't even have that.

At best we can hope for some Shane O'Mac style big bumping in the cage, but I doubt TNA or Bischoff himself has the balls. Will leaping from the top of a cage get Garett over? Nope, but it would be a start. If he must stick around on the main roster, I want to see him on the end of a bloody, all out hardcore beating from Bully Ray (though Bully deserves better). I want blood. Tables. Tacks. Barbed Wire.

I don't neccessarily think it would do much for Bischoff, or IW, but I guess I'm just a sadistic bastard. Hell, I don't know why I'm even discussing ways to get him over. I don't ever want the little creep to be over.

Sorry, what was the question again? Oh! Garett to win.

Ugh, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm ROOTING for Gunner's team here. Garret Bischoff continues to receive this big push, but he hasn't done anything to deserve it. Bischoff has done NOTHING to justify his push, and the nepotism crap is starting to drive me nuts, because if Garrett's last name wasn't Bischoff, he wouldn't be where he is right now. Taking Garrett off of TV for an extended period of time could help him out a lot. Garrett will have a chance to work on his flaws, and TNA could bring him back with a different character. Time away from IW/TNA is the best thing for Garrett, because he is no where near ready for the push he's receiving now. I'm really not looking forward to more bickering between Hogan and Bischoff, and Gunner will still look like your typical pro wrestling lackey, but Garrett Bischoff needs to get away from the cameras a lot more.

I expect to see lots of blood here, and this should be a brutal contest. Hopefully, this will be an entertaining Lethal Lockdown match, and I'm interested in the outcome of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back