Live Discussion - TNA 1/4/2010

Hi i been reading wrestlezone for about 10 years now watching wrestling for 21 years now and im finally making a name because tonight is finally making monday night feel like it did when you didnt know who was going to be on wcw or wwe... so i made this name to chat while its going on

i believe tna broadcast is more important because only if it goes well will there even be a monday night war agian most people are calling it earlyer then it really happening seeing this is asfar as i know a 1 time thing for tna right now ... so no doubt tna has more to loss tonight then the wwe so i exspect the matches to be alot better on tna then wwe tonight by far .. the only other thing then the hitman i wanna see is hornswaggal try and cross his arms to make a x agian (thats funny as hell)

cant wait for it tonight glad to finally be on the forms
So you're a 21 year old MILF?

Jeez, they're getting younger every year.

23 dont really remember much till 89-90 when flair won the rumble but havent mist much sence then

devoted watcher of all wrestling even czw just started downloading there shit

i realized i wrote it but im quick posting and have no idea how to edit or anything im trying to figuar this out

but anyways pretty diaapointed rvd isnt going to be on impact ... who did u all wanna see show up tonight?

i realized i wrote it but im quick posting and have no idea how to edit or anything im trying to figuar this out

but anyways pretty diaapointed rvd isnt going to be on impact ... who did u all wanna see show up tonight?

There's an "Edit" button on the bottom of every post.

Welcome to WZ though :)

ya john cena in tna would be wierd hes like the wwe's poster boy ... i like alex shelly but i think they would do more for tna now if they went single him and sabin just feel like if tna works tonight it going to be because the x division comes back to the front or atleast have them 2 in the asylum tonight

ty for letting me know about the edit

i just went to a tna event out here in ahmerst ma , and i went to lockdown last year in ma and all in all i think the live shows are better with tna .. i went to wrestlemainia in boston and compared to the tna events it seems that tna gets u involed with the event more just my personal feeling.. but sadly the guns werent at the house show but one thing from the show is that i think if tna wantes to brake up beer money both storm and roode could make got fits in the main event field more roode then storm

I'll be watching Raw 2nite, and watching Impact thurs, wish I could tape it. I love how people are saying all Raw has is Bret Hart. Thats all they need. This is so fucking epic, I cannot wait. I was never a big fan of his, but he could stand in the Ring and have a staring contest with hbk and Vince for the whole 2 plus hrs, and it would still hit a 5.0.

i just went to a tna event out here in ahmerst ma , and i went to lockdown last year in ma and all in all i think the live shows are better with tna .. i went to wrestlemainia in boston and compared to the tna events it seems that tna gets u involed with the event more just my personal feeling.. but sadly the guns werent at the house show but one thing from the show is that i think if tna wantes to brake up beer money both storm and roode could make got fits in the main event field more roode then storm

I was at both those shows. Now I know who was distracting me so much hahaha.

Ha ha. Your the man Coco lol. Some else brought this up, that tonite is the 11 yr anniversary of the fingerpoke of doom, and all parties involved are in TNA.

im a 23 your old male so there is no romance

but the fingerpoke lol i watched the nitro episode last month with that in it

happily dating

Well this sucks, I'm now capped and can no longer watch any live streams. I'mm have to wait till tomorrow to watch Raw and Saturday to watch TNA. Lame.

This is off topic, but can AJ Styles prove to be a major threat to WWE? Hulk Hogan has been putting him over as of late, saying he wants to make him into a name as big as hogan or flair. can he succeed in doing so? does AJ have what it takes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back