Live Discussion - TNA 1/4/2010

Let's get it on.

Hey, the show hasn't started, and there are 14 guests viewing. You guys should join on up and participate in this historic night. After the shows are over, I think you'll like what you see once you tool around a bit also.

I am watching UFC Unleashed on Spike right now. There is a countdown clock in the bottom right with "Hulk Hogan Comes to TNA LIVE!" on it. They're promoting this as best they can.

I know they haven't always had it, but that ring is what makes TNA, TNA. I would be pissed if Hogan marched in and changed it

So since I don't watch TNA, and I know I will be tonight (as well as WWE), can someone name off the top heels and the top faces? Green rep for doing so. :D

Looks like Steel Asylum is on first, this pic is from JB's twitter:

54927586-6865d0d4e071acbb9697bd03b3c05906.4b4289d8-scaled.jpg

Aj is a face, Abyss is an unstable face, Lashley is a shit face, Joe, Nigel and Steiner are heels, so are 3d, Rhyno, and some guy that hangs out with them, along with EY and Nash, and the British Invasion.

Pretty much everyone else is a tweener.

I prefered it when it was the Terrordome (allthough punishment sphere would be better than both those names) but it's good to know that they'll be showcasing an epic X-Division spotfest to the masses.

The first hour will probably be the most watched section.

Any guests that wind up joining, announce yourselves when you join in please. That way we can make NSL be nice to you.

I prefered it when it was the Terrordome (allthough punishment sphere would be better than both those names) but it's good to know that they'll be showcasing an epic X-Division spotfest to the masses.

The first hour will probably be the most watched section.

I predicted they'd open with an Ultimate X, but this is just as nice, and doesn't spoil a gimmick.

Any guests that wind up joining, announce yourselves when you join in please. That way we can make NSL be nice to you.

You say this like I wouldn't be. I'm generally nice to everyone.

Guests, we cannot stress it enough. It is free, and you get to discuss your thoughts on the biggest night in wrestling in years on the best forum on the internet. Sign up, introduce yourselves in here, and be a part of history

Hey, I'm new to wrestling as a whole. TNA has hooked me in, a lot more than WWE has that is. I'll be in here for the most of the show, chimming in on the events that happen. So yeah, hey.

Come guests, join in, I'm sure at least half of you have something good to share with us. Hell, maybe all of you do, come on and join the TNA love.

TNA is pulling out all the stops tonight. There has to be one huge surprise with all the news today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back