• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 1/10/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many diva' are we going to get tonight. Maybe they could get their own show - then WWE may realise that noone watches them!!! Not for their wrestling skills anyway!!!

Excuse you!! A lot of people watch for their wrestling skills!

Flames Out
Dragon

I don't want red rep... It was a joke. To go along with your joke. Jokes are funny. They make people laugh. Haha. Anyways, I give :p

o no big deal he gave me red rep for my jericho remarks, it might be my opinion but i am right... (max kellerman)

from what i've seen, y2jake will go apeshit at the fact that melina was just basically raped under the ring by a leprechaun...

well if hornswoggle is a rapist i encourage any of you to contact your local fbi office and see what they do about it.

well if hornswoggle is a rapist i encourage any of you to contact your local fbi office and see what they do about it.

Agreed. Besides, theres no evidence that she was raped. No one saw the sex happen, and even if it did, I don't even know if Horny has a big enough "McMahon" to give it to her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back