Live Discussion: RAW 10/9/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

Here Comes the Son

This week, the wait is over. Mr. McMahon and the rest of the world will finally learn the identity of the Chairman’s illegitimate son.

Last week, a lawyer for the woman who has filed a paternity suit against Mr. McMahon revealed only one clue about his illegitimate son: “Things are looking up.” Will Mr. McMahon beam with pride when his offspring’s identity is revealed? Or will he find himself cursing his considerable “grapefruits”? And will Mr. Kennedy, who claimed to be the Chairman’s bastard son last week, have anything to say as this mystery unfolds?

Raw General Manager William Regal felt WWE Champion John Cena’s wrath after he announced a title rematch at Unforgiven between Cena and his tormentor Randy Orton, who attacked The Champ’s father the previous week. Will Cena feel any ramifications for his attack? And will his rage over his father’s plight manifest itself again this week?

Triple H proved last week that his Game hasn’t lost a step, apparently putting Umaga on the shelf after bludgeoning him with a sledgehammer during a Handicap Match with the Samoan Bulldozer and Carlito. With Carlito anxious to exact revenge against Triple H for ruining his Cabana with Mr. McMahon, what measures will the Caribbean Bad Apple take against the King of Kings?

In an impressive show of aerial artistry, Jeff Hardy was able to snatch the Intercontinental Championship from between the teeth of Umaga. What awaits "The Rainbow-haired Warrior” next week on Raw? Will the high-flyer face a challenge to his title?

Find out all the answers to these questions and more when Raw airs on USA Network at 9/8 CT.

I hate it when JR calls Jeff Hardy "The Rainbow-haired Warrior"

Sounds funny.....

In an impressive show of aerial artistry, Jeff Hardy was able to snatch the Intercontinental Championship from between the teeth of Umaga. What awaits "The Rainbow-haired Warrior” next week on Raw? Will the high-flyer face a challenge to his title?

Shelton Benjamin:headbanger:

Thanks to the Steroids scandel Shelton is finally going to get the push he deserves, I hope he wins the title at Unforgiven, doubt it though, and as for Jeff being called the "Rainbow-haired warrior", I have always thought that it sounded kinda gay personally

Thanks to the Steroids scandel Shelton is finally going to get the push he deserves,

Agreed. Should have been done long before.

I hope he wins the title at Unforgiven, doubt it though,

I don't know. In a way I can maybe see it possible as Jeff has been a naughty boy coming off of a suspension. UmaNga turned heel then got put on the list, And with the weak mid-card they had no choice but to give it to Hardy. Maybe so, but VERY doubtful as WWE has to rely on wrestlers from the past:rolleyes:

it'll be interesting to see what happens with vince's son and the i wonder wot's gonna happen with cena after attacking regal last week

My early predictions: HHH demolishes Carlito. Match is made for Unforgiven. Vince's son is either Hornswoggle or Big Daddy V. John Cena 'retaliates' against another Orton assault. Jeff Hardy is attacked by a heel on the brand (Benjamin most likely) and Cade and Murdoch do the 'blindsiding' thing against London and Kendrick.

My early predictions: HHH demolishes Carlito. Match is made for Unforgiven. Vince's son is either Hornswoggle or Big Daddy V. John Cena 'retaliates' against another Orton assault. Jeff Hardy is attacked by a heel on the brand (Benjamin most likely) and Cade and Murdoch do the 'blindsiding' thing against London and Kendrick.

Some good guesses there, but I can't see HHH attacking Carlito to much tonight, seeing as they're probably gonna have a match at Unforgivin, they won't want the Face to desrtoy the heel this soon, save it for a few weeks. Also, seeing as the ONLY superstar that was ever predicted as Vinces son was Kennedy, and he's out, I don't think ANYONE can make a decent guess as to whos gonna be revealed tonight. But to be honest, because of this, I can actually see someone coming out and shocking all of us.

If Things are looking up it is

Khali :)

Something tells me that they are going to inverse the originally planned storyline.

I see, like Downward Spiral, a gimmick wrestler like Hornswoggle being revealed as McMahon's son. Then in a few months it's revealed that Triple H tampered with the results and reveals that Kennedy IS Vince's son. Kennedy then wins the Rumble with Vince's help and goes into Wrestlemania against Triple H for the WWE Title with Vince at his side.

Hopefully john cena's heel turn is monday. Like i just wanna see him go crazy and beat the crap out of Randy Orton or someone to like a bloody pulp. To the point where officials and Jim Ross try pulling him off and even other wrestlers.

Or it could be a good way to kill of a face who was found with steroids.

Who knows what awaits WWE fans monday night on RAW!

That would probably go over bad though with the fans. I know I would be pissed if that happened. It would almost certainly ruin the storyline. Besides I don't think that hey will give Kennedy any more chances, He's been injured, suspended, and has had a lot of issues with steroids in the past. If he messes up again it'll probably result in him getting fired or just one more chance, then hes out. I still suspect it'll be Snitsky. OR my new theory.
Vince is in the ring with coachman.

Vince: OK I want to know who my bastard son is and I want to know it now!

Shane comes to the ring.

Shane: Dad I am your son, your only son, we made this whole thing up so you would change your destructive ways. Now please lets go, we don't need...

Linda comes to the ring.

Linda: Thats enough Shane. Vince it is real, you are a pig, now here is the woman you slept with.

The woman comes to the rig accompanied by Stefanie.

Woman: Hello Vince remember me.

Vince: I don't know you. Get the hell away from me.

Linda: But you do Vince.

Woman: Now without further ado, heres our son..
Snitsky.....

Snitsky comes to the ring. He smiles, Vince smiles.

Vince: so your my illegitimate son?

Snitsky: yes Mr. Macmahon, I am your son. Your illegitimate...

Woman: You're not my son!

Vince: What!? Then who the hell is?

Woman: This is our son...

The Undertaker promo hits. The bell tolls. The Druids do the Undertaker return entrance. Undertaker comes to the ring. Undertaker grabs Vince's mic.

Undertaker: Hello....Dad.

Vince looks shocked. Snitsky looks angry. Snitsky sucker punches Taker! Taker is unphased! Taker beats on Snitsky and clotheslines him out of the ring without knocking him down. everybody except Vince leaves the ring smiling.

Later it is found out that Taker only killed his Step Parents and that his mother abandoned him and Kane. This sets up Taker VS Snitsky, then the other feuds leading to him facing Edge at mania and taking his 7th belt.

Sounds coll but i doubt it.

yea should be
they are finally going to announce vince's son so its going to be interesting

Yeah RAW looks pretty good. Looking foward to see who Vinnie's son is. I think the ratings might hit the 4.0's tonight.

Eh, couldn't find anything listed on TV that wasn't boring on any sports stations or on HBO for this evening. At least we get RAW to watch tonight. I just hope Hornswoggle won't be this "child".

My ass no Cena. It's the week before Unforgiven, of course he's going to be there. I'm hopeful that he beats Randy up, cause you know what that would mean for Sunday...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back