Live Discussion: RAW 24/9/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pay to watch the PPVs and yeah you can respect cena coming out every night and giving his all but look at it. You got angry wwe fans. Would you rather have angry wwe fans or happy wwe fans? Cena all ways gets dominated threw out the whole match and then hits 5 moves and he wins. He has had the title for most of the passed 3 years... Why does he get it? There is more deserving people such as. Shelton Benjamin, KANE, Carlito. Yeah he may cash in millions for the WWE but... Only the ladies and the kids like him. The men hate him just look around.

Carlito, What has he done in several years? had no good reigns. Shelton has no passion, Kane is on SD and is fat slow and immobile. Orton has an attitude and is a business risk. I am 20 years old and support Cena. Face it as long as he has moderate support and brings in millions, he is a safe business bet.

I pay to watch the PPVs and yeah you can respect cena coming out every night and giving his all but look at it. You got angry wwe fans. Would you rather have angry wwe fans or happy wwe fans? Cena all ways gets dominated threw out the whole match and then hits 5 moves and he wins. He has had the title for most of the passed 3 years... Why does he get it? There is more deserving people such as. Shelton Benjamin, KANE, Carlito. Yeah he may cash in millions for the WWE but... Only the ladies and the kids like him. The men hate him just look around.

Let me put it this way, you say ladies and kids like him? Well the way i see it, there are 4 group of people. Male Adult, Male Kids, Female Adult, and Female Kids. Almost all kids and females love Cena, as well as alot of men. hats over 75% of people who like Cena. People are getting sick of Cena? I"M getting sick of people BASHING Cena!

so, whats to stop them from just stripping him of the title tomorrow, or the day after, or next week?

Wait a minute... What are they ever gonna do with the Crusierweight title? I can't see Horny holding it much longer with this story, but I also don't see him dropping it, and Jamie oble seems to be leaning more towards feuding with Shanon Moore now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back