Live Discussion: Jaguars vs Patriots

yessir. and i think the cowboys already showed they have no buisness with the pats. anyone who knows football knows they didnt have a chance at any time during that game, even when they were ahead lol....I think indy could do it, but not at foxboro....

No, your right, they played like shit but I still think they got the tools to beat them, it's just they have to play their best game of the season if they meet in the Super Bowl.

I didn't like Jax coming into the game and still don't. Indy I do like, but they can't beat the Pats. Manning is a choker. He/they won last year and everyone suddenly hops on his/teams cock. They must have forgotten all of his choke jobs.

The Colts are the only team I see having a chance taking NE to school. They have probably just as much talent on Offense, if not more, and their defense is great if Bob Sanders, Defensive Player of the Year, is healthy. So unless SD or JAX pulls off the upset, we're going to see NE-IND rematch in the AFC Championship game.

nah it aint gonna happen, not in foxboro no way. They had a lead on them with one sided play calling in indy, and couldnt beat them. And Dallas has the tools on offense, but besides Newman, their secondary is suspect. NE would score every drive...

WOW and you see why they are 16-0 that O line is absurdly good....he just stood there for a good 5 to 6 seconds, with no one even close to him...ridiculous....

I never really said that Indy was going to beat NE, I just said they had the best chance. Manning's game last year against them was awesome, and you have to admit he has finally got one on Brady.

NE just scored. 21-14.

He is one of those few former QB's that actually worked at the WR position. He's good too.

Another catch.

Jacksonville just won't go away. They are at the 25 or so and just got a False Start penalty.

Who is this guy trying to talk smack anyways?

He is one of those few former QB's that actually worked at the WR position. He's good too.

Another catch.

yea I know, he runs a 4.3 too....he played QB at arkansas...you dont see white dudes filling that athletic QB to WR role often at all these days lol...he has a fat vert too, something like a 38 er 39 or something....

Northcutt was a friggin beast in college too, at arizona, he was ridiculous. He is a major disappointment to me in what he has done, he was dominant in college...although pac 10 defenses can make WR look better than what they are...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back