Live Discussion: ECW 2/10/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed.. i should just not watch raw for 8 months.

Why? It's just starting to get good, Plus Y2J and HBK return soon.

The only bad thing is Triple H will take the strap shortly, If he does I pray Cena or Lashley gets well ASAP because Trips wrestling is an absolute disgrace since his return. Very tough to watch.

Why? It's just starting to get good, Plus Y2J and HBK return soon.

The only bad thing is Triple H will take the strap shortly, If he does I pray Cena or Lashley gets well ASAP because Trips wrestling is an absolute disgrace since his return. Very tough to watch.

I agree, every time i say that i get bad repped :icon_sad:. I will watch when the show stoppa returns.

i like how the longest match on a 2 hr show raw, is about 8 minutes

and the longest match on a 1 hr show ecw, is often 10-15 min :p

Santino's charisma is gold. I would pay 80$ to see Orton but him in over 150 headlocks and botch the RKO. hahahaa :lmao:

The sad part is, ive spent more than $300 this year watching Cena same-ol shite, and if you let me choose between the RKO and the FU, well.....the FU is just the lamest thing ever.

Punk with the GTS, are you fucking kidding me? thats new!! ;)

The sad part is, ive spent more than $300 this year watching Cena same-ol shite, and if you let me choose between the RKO and the FU, well.....the FU is just the lamest thing ever.

Punk with the GTS, are you fucking kidding me? thats new!! ;)

I would rather watch Cena's five moves of doom over Ortons 150 restholds in a 15 minute match :lmao:

i like how the longest match on a 2 hr show raw, is about 8 minutes

and the longest match on a 1 hr show ecw, is often 10-15 min :p

well thats because ECW only has like 13 wrestlers and only a 1 hour show and raw is 2 hours and more wrestlers than ecw has...not saying that all of them r used.

What i think should happen is this:

the 4 champions on raw should stay on raw....

the 4 champions on sd! should stay on sd!...

the 1 champion on ecw should stay...

and everyone else can appear on RAW, Sd!, or ECW.

but when the champion loses then he or she can appear where ever he or she wants but that champ cnt leave until he or she loses the title.

Lol, Looks like nobody gives a Rat's ass about ECW and only watched for the announcement..

probably one of the first ECW's i am gonna watch all the way through. i usually just watch the end. I think Santino should interfere and hold every heavyweight title. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back