Live Discussion: ECW 3/4/2008 & Smackdown 3/7/2008 **NO SPOILERS**

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

A Championship Evening

Tuesday’s ECW on Sci Fi will be a golden night, as the Land of the Extreme will host two title matches. After winning a Triple Threat Match last week, CM Punk has earned a chance at Chavo Guerrero’s ECW Championship. Will the Straightedge Superstar finally reclaim ECW gold, or will the self-proclaimed “Mexican Warrior” retain the title?

Colin Delaney has found a strong ally in Tommy Dreamer, as the duo was victorious over The Miz & John Morrison on ECW on Sci Fi. Delaney and Dreamer will face the devious WWE Tag Team Champions again next week, this time for the gold. Have the youngster and the Original finally hit their stride in the ring enough to win a WWE Tag Team Championship next week, or will the reigning tag champs remain on top?

Also on ECW, Stevie Richards won his third straight match since returning to the Land of the Extreme. This week, Richards beat Mike Knox, proving he’s back in the game. With buzz of gold circulating in ECW, what’s in store for the ECW Original?

Find out the answers to all of these questions and more on the next ECW on Sci Fi, Tuesday at 10/9 CT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Things Poppin'

Unable to defeat Batista in their previous one-on-one non-title encounters and in their tag match this past Friday, the stakes will be even higher Friday on SmackDown when MVP faces The Animal with the United States Championship on the line.

The Ballin’ Superstar is out to prove that he is better than everyone else, while Batista will undoubtedly look to capture gold before he heads to a powerhouse showdown with Raw’s Umaga at WrestleMania XXIV. Will the former World Champion capture the title before he faces the Samoan Bulldozer in Orlando, Fla.? Or will Montel Vontavious Porter finally put his money where his mouth is and find a way to tame The Animal?

Big Show made his dominant return to the ring this past Friday, decimating his two opponents in a Handicap Match. Now, the giant heads to Raw where he will take on a professional fighter in preparation for his WrestleMania challenge with Floyd “Money” Mayweather. The “World’s Largest Athlete” has promised to break Mayweather when they face off on March 30 in the Citrus Bowl. Will Show send another powerful message to the WBC welterweight champion on Raw? Will the brazen Mayweather have anything more to say about the huge challenge ahead of him, when he puts reward ahead of risk and his entire career on the line at WrestleMania?

Lastly, Jesse & Festus have blazed a trail of victories since the duo returned to SmackDown, none bigger than their non-title win this past Friday over WWE Tag Team Champions The Miz & John Morrison. Will their win over the cocky duo give the “biscuits ‘n’ gravy” tandem a chance at gold?

Find out the answers to all these questions and more on SmackDown, Friday at 8/7 CT on The CW Network.

yeah. i like the whole idea with bringing back a mikey whipwreck kind of thing.

haha what the hell is this??.

he's terrified lol

this match doesn't intrigue me.

i love shelton.

but i'm not liking this all too much.

if he goes down to stevie i'll be a little dissapointed

Yeah my money is on hardy too, but im just anticipating all the high risks spots that are gonna be taken during the match.

Damn, 3 matches in 30 minutes...that's more than we normally see on 2 hours of RAW.
And why are Burke and Morrison not qualifying for MITB yet???

That would be terrible Khali in the MITB. He can barely do a regular wrestling match let alone a ladder match.

If Khali gets in....
That would be the worst decision since America chose John McCain to be the Republican presidential candidate.

If Khali gets in....
That would be the worst decision since America chose John McCain to be the Republican presidential candidate.

he's the monster heel. every match that involves 4+ people need the monster heel.

That would be terrible Khali in the MITB. He can barely do a regular wrestling match let alone a ladder match.

He actually can't do a regular match either. He just walks around like he's got something stuck up his ass, squeezing people's head and screaming AAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

he's the monster heel. every match that involves 4+ people need the monster heel.

Well with that logic, we could put Big Daddy V in MITB. Now wouldn't that be special...
I could see it now, he climbs the big ladder and at the top the rung breaks, causing him to fall through about 6 tables and then through the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back