Lethal Lottery IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
WZCWOpening.jpg

Big Will: It can happen in a blink of an eye.

Harrys: Therefore your Winner of the 2008 W.Z.C.W. Lethal Lottery Match. 'The One' Big Will!!!!!"

"Famous" by Puddle of Mudd erupts over the sound system, as the arena and the fans inside erupt with a HUGE, MONSTEROUS ovation!!!! Steamboat Ricky is on the outside of the ring, demanding an official tell him what just happened.

Titus: It can happen when no one else thinks it can.

Titus is looking at Ricky on the floor as Bratchny runs to give him a clothesline. Titus notices this and manages to duck the clothesline as Bratchny knocks himself into the ropes as out of nowhere Titus gives a spinning heel kick. Bratchny is knocked over the top of the rope and is eliminated. There's a brief pause as Titus turns round and notices he's the last man in the ring.

He collapses to his knee almost in tears. Titus' theme hits as streamers and confetti fall to the ring. The crowd is immensely loud as Titus is still on his knees.

Harrys: The winner of this match and as a result will face Everest for the WZCW World Heavyweight title at Kingdom Come. Titus!

Showtime: It can happen before you know it.

Showtime tries struggling out of the carry but Dave holds him firm. Showtime panics and gets a thumb into Dave's eye. Dave let's go and Showtime gets behind Dave on the turnbuckle. Dave sits down on the turnbuckle, his hand over his eye as Showtime carefully walks onto the ropes. Dave slowly gets his vision back and stands back on the turnbuckle. Showtime suddenly jumps forward and hits a huge Enziguri, sending both men off the turnbuckle to the outside! Showtime frantically reaches out and gets one hand on the middle rope, sending his body crashing hard into the side of the ring, his feet mere inches from the ground as Dave lands back first onto the outside mat.

Harrys: Here is your winner of the Lethal Lottery, and the man going onto Kingdom Come to face Ty Burna for the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship, Showtime Cougar!

The crowd is in shock at what happened, as Showtime slowly pulls himself back onto the apron and rolls into the ring, blood still dripping from his forehead as he breathes heavily while on the ground.

Copeland: Unbelievable! Showtime took both Big Dave and himself crashing to the outside. By a stroke of luck he got a hold of a rope and held on just enough for the win!

Big Will: Anything

Titus: Can

Showtime: Happen

[YOUTUBE]Xt4EWY1NWfA[/YOUTUBE]

AND NOW:

lethallotterything.png

Pyros ignite and illuminate the beautiful sold out Staples Arena in Los Angeles, California. Jet streams of purple, red, and blue follow the fireworks as the crowd roars in anticipation of tonight's festivities.

Copeland: Ladies and gentlemen! I hope you are as overwhelmed as we are by this enormous crowd that has been roaring all night in wake of what is to come.

Cohen: That's right Seabass. Tonight every title is on the line, but most importantly the right main event Kingdom Come IV will be in within grasp to a grand total of thirty superstars!

Connor: And with the recent formation of several alliances, one can only imagine that tonight's Lethal Lottery match will be filled with chaos and surprises.

Copeland: Now, we will take you backstage as a member of the WZCW roster will be the first to draw his number for tonight's Lethal Lottery match.

--------------------------​

The camera shot shows a round golden cage with several white plastic balls inside of it. The camera zooms out and pans to the left where "Showtime" David Cougar enters into the shot. The crowd is mixed with boos and cheers as they see him on the titantron. Showtime appears to be looking at someone off camera.

Showtime: So, you are the one who is going to draw my number?

The camera zooms out and it reveals that Ty Burna is standing next to the gold lottery cage. The crowd begins booing heavily at the sight of Burna. He grins wickedly as he examines Showtime.

Burna: Look at you. Hell, look at us. Last year we were headlining the biggest event that this company has to offer. Now, I own half of it and you- well you aren't doing much of anything.

Burna laughs as Showtime just smirks at his comment.

Showtime: Yeah, that's really funny Ty. Let me guess, did you rig this basket so that every number has "2" on it? You are right though, last year we fought on the main event stage of Kingdom Come, but this year we fight on the main event stage of the Lethal Lottery. Don't forget that this is my match. I won this thing last year, and I am for damn sure going to win it again.

Burna grins as he pats the golden cage.

Burna: Let me assure you Cougar, every number inside of this cage is legit. Not only that, but Bateman is going to draw my number for me as well. I can assure you that no foul play will come into action tonight.

Burna bares an evil smile as he looks at Showtime, who responds with a smug smirk in reply.

Showtime: Just give me my damn number.

Burna: As you wish.

Burna grabs the handle of the cage and begins rotating it. The balls inside of the cage begin shuffling and moving around until Ty finally stops. He unlatches the cages door and opens it up. He teases Showtime by covering his eyes with his other hand as he reaches inside. He grabs one of the white balls and holds it out as Showtime swipes it from his hand. Showtime twist the ball and opens it up. He pulls out a small piece paper and reads it out loud.

Showtime: #24. I can work with that.

Showtime smirks at Ty.

Showtime: See you in the Lottery, boss.

He exits the camera shot. Ty smiles and stares off screen as the camera fades out.

justincooper.png

Harrys: Your opening contest is an open challenge for the Mayhem Championship set for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]BGICU6gKpRo[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd boo as Cooper comes out grinning, title over his shoulder. The confidence is obvious in his body language as he stands before the crowd before running down the ramp.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 240 pounds, the Mayhem Champion, Justin Cooper!

Cooper slides into the ring and points to his title as he walks around the ring, taking in the crowd reaction.

Cohen: I’m not used to having a Mayhem Champion we can be proud of!

Copeland: Well, he may not be champion for much longer!

Harrys: And the challenger…

[YOUTUBE]lZD4ezDbbu4[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd gives a mixed reaction, mostly out of curiosity for what challenge the rookie will pose. Ace Stevens struts out and smirks to himself as he looks at the Mayhem champion in the ring.

Harrys: Weighing in at 228 pounds, Ace Stevens!

He paces back and forth at ringside for a moment before getting in the ring. The referee takes Cooper’s belt and calls for the bell and the match is underway. The two men lock up and Cooper goes behind before taking Stevens down to the mat. He moves up into a side Headlock but Stevens is able to get back to his feet with the Headlock still on. Stevens pushes Cooper into the ropes but Cooper returns and hits a Flying Shoulder Block, taking his opponent down. Stevens gets up quickly and swings a punch but Cooper ducks under it and hits a Scoop Slam. Cooper follows up by dropping an elbow across the chest then goes for a pin, 1… Kick out by Stevens. Cooper rolls out of the ring and picks up the ring apron and looks around for some goodies. He pulls out a trash can, a kendo stick and a lead pipe. He picks up the trashcan but he’s instantly hit with a Baseball Slide out of nowhere by Stevens! The trashcan hits Cooper hard in the face and he falls back into the crowd barricade! Stevens gets out of the ring and kicks the weapons aside, instead choosing to use his fists, opening up a series of right hands.

Connor: From what we’ve heard, Stevens isn’t one to get down and dirty with weapons.

Copeland: Then why is in a Mayhem title match!?

Cohen: A title is a title, Seabass…

Stevens grabs Cooper’s head and smacks it off the crowd barricade and Cooper is slumped over the barrier. Stevens picks him up and Irish Whips him into the steel steps as hard as possible. Cooper hits the steps hard and goes down. Stevens goes for a pin on the outside, 1… 2… Cooper kicks out. Stevens picks up the champion and drags him over to the Spanish announce table. He slams Cooper’s head on the table and Cooper crumbles to the ground as Stevens rips the cover off the announce table. He picks Cooper back and goes to roll him onto the table, but gets elbowed in the gut by Cooper. Stevens doubles over on the ring apron, clutching his stomach. He turns around and Cooper nails him in the skull with a announce table monitor! Stevens is busted open and Cooper catches his breath before summoning over the referee for a pin, 1… 2… Stevens gets a shoulder up!

Cohen: Looks like this rookie has some fight in him!

Copeland: He’ll need it against the Mayhem Champion!

Cooper gets up, taking Stevens with him and puts him on the apron. Cooper climbs up on the apron and picks up Stevens, and sets him up for the Remix, wanting to hit the move onto the floor! But Stevens fights out of it and pushes Cooper off the apron and he flies into the Spanish announce table and hits it hard! Stevens, leaning backwards against the ropes on the apron, wipes some of the blood off his face, looking disgusted. As Cooper starts to push himself up, Ace slicks his hair and runs forward before hitting a running Knee Lift on his opponent. The two men land on the other side of the table and neither man is getting up. After several moments, Stevens manages to drape an arm over Cooper and the referee goes around the table for the pin, 1… 2… Cooper gets a shoulder up! The crowd is buzzing now, waiting for the next twist in the match as Stevens uses the announce table to claw his way to his feet. He drags Cooper to his feet and Irish Whips him across the ringside area and he hits the crowd barricade. Stevens catches his breath before running at Cooper, but the Mayhem champion rolls out of the way, picks up the kendo stick and whacks Stevens in the head!

Copeland: And there Cooper shows his experience advantage over Stevens!

Cooper covers the challenger, 1… 2… Kick out by Stevens! Cooper pounds the floor in anger as the referee tells him it was only two. Cooper goes back under the ring and pulls out two tables, which he slides into the ring, followed by rolling Stevens into the ring. Cooper sets up both tables and rolls Stevens onto them. He stands up on both tables, pulls Stevens to his feet. He goes for Your Final Verse, but Stevens blocks it, takes Coopers legs from under him and locks in the Y.A.P! Cooper reaches out, but it’s pointless as he’s stranded on the tables in the middle of the ring. Stevens leans back, increasing the pressure on Cooper’s back, his face a crimson mask. Cooper grits his teeth but can’t take anymore and taps out!

Harrys: Here is your winner and NEW Mayhem Champion, Ace Stevens!

Stevens falls off the tables onto the mat breathing heavily as he’s handed the title. He holds up with one hand while using the other hand to pull himself up using the ropes. Cooper rolls off the tables and looks furious with himself as Stevens gets up on the second rope and wipes the blood off his face before holding up his title again.

Connor: What a way to kick off what promises to be an exciting night!

Cohen: Cooper was a champion to be proud off, but I like this Stevens guy too…

***********************************************************************************

We once again see the golden cage that is filled with lottery number balls. The camera zooms out as Vance Bateman is standing next to the cage. He is texting on his phone when Ty Burna suddenly burst into the room.

Ty: Bateman!

Bateman: Let's get this over with Ty. I don't want to be in a room with you more than a minute.

Ty smiles as he walks up to the cage. Bateman begins spinning the cage, but Ty slams his hand down on it.

Ty: What is the matter Bateman?

Bateman: What is the matter? The matter is that we have a co-owner entering a Lethal Lottery match. Your dirty fingerprints are sprinkled all over this conspiracy. Let it be known that I have a bounty on your head for tonight's match and anyone that eli---

Bateman is suddenly cut off as Ty pushes the golden basket of lottery balls into the ground. It makes a loud crashing sound as several of the lottery balls begin to escape from the cage.

Ty steps up into Bateman's face.

Ty: Look here Bateman. At the last PPV, you cost me the #30 spot into the Lethal Lottery match by bending your power. Don't tell me about conspiracies. You cost me that match, and I hate losing. Up until now, I have humored your little fits, but mark my words. If you cost me this Lottery and rob me of my chance at regaining my WZCW World Heavyweight Title. There will be hell to pay.

Ty backs away and turns his scowl into a smile. He walks over to the scattered lottery balls and picks up one. He rattles it and smiles at Bateman, before exiting the room. We get a concerned look on Bateman's face as the scene ends.

dragonvscrimsonvsko.png

Harrys: The following contest is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall and it is for the EurAsian Championship!

[YOUTUBE]shDNaFhPiJY[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd boo loudly as Chris K.O. walks out onto the ramp looking stone-faced and focused. None of the other Apostles are with him as he heads down the ramp.

Harrys: Introducing first, weighing in at 212 pounds, representing the Apostles of Chaos, Chris K.O!

Copeland: Ty Burna has sent K.O. a very strong message recently, he expects his Apostle to win tonight.

Cohen: The champion is on a roll, but I think K.O. is the man to stop it.

K.O. looks at the nearest crowd members with contempt before getting up onto the apron and into the ring. He cracks his knuckles and turns his attention to the ramp. Soul of the shadow apparently hits the speakers despite it not existing as a video on youtube and out walks Black Dragon with his championship held high in the air. He flicks his cigarette butt out of his hand and into the crowd before heading down.

Harrys: And his opponent, he is the EurAsian champion, Black Dragon!

He slides underneath the bottom rope, showcasing his belt once more before handing it over to the referee. Dragon begins doing some stretches to limber himself up whilst K.O. has most of his attention fixated at the entrance. Moments pass and the third competitor of the match does not appear to be present.

Copeland: Where's Celeste?

Just as he said that, the titantron flickers with static until an image is brought up on screen:

It is somewhere backstage where Celeste Crimson is lying face flat on the concrete floor with the camera angle suggesting that the camera man who was filming had been knocked out as well. All that can be seen is black boots standing next to Celeste for a couple of seconds before the boots walk off from the scene. EMT's and staff members rush to her side as the feed cuts out.

The audience is shocked and horrified at the events but not as much as Chris K.O. whose facial expression summarises what the fans think. Suddenly, K.O. rushes out of the ring and heads back up the ramp.

Cohen: Where the hell does he think he's going?

Connor: Probably to figure out what happened.

The referee and Black Dragon remain in the ring, unsure of what has occurred. Both men don't know what to do until Dragon decides to ask for his belt back and leaves the ring, shaking his head at what has happened.

*************************************************************************************************************

The camera cuts backstage and we see Rebecca "Becky" Serra standing with a microphone in hand. She is smiling and seems to be very giddy as she pulls the microphone up to her mouth.

Becky: Ladies and gentlemen! It is my pleasure to introduce to you at this moment, the WZCW Tag Team Champions, Runn Reynolds Runn!

The camera zooms out and we see Austin Reynolds and Ricky Runn. Each one on an opposite side of Becky.

Runn: Thank's Becky. We are so stoked to be here tonight as we are ready to teach those Daughters of Destiny what it means to be true tag team champions.

Becky: How do you guys fill about the "one and done" curse that plagues the tag team championship belts?

Reynolds: I'll answer this one Rick.

Reynolds grabs the microphone from Becky and looks into the camera.

Reynolds: I have been here long enough to see champions come and go. I have seen great tag teams come in and win the belts, only to lose them at the next PPV. This is a cycle that has plagued the division for some time now. Tonight, me and Ricky have the opportunity to break old traditions and bring forth a new generation of tag team wrestling. We have both invested blood, sweat, and tears into this partnership and it paid off in form of these belts.

Runn interjects.

Runn: But it doesn't stop here! We are going to extend our title reign tonight and move onto the card at Kingdom Come IV! Look out Sons of Bitches!

Becky covers her mouth as Runn exits the camera shot. Reynolds smiles at Becky and then shrugs at the camera.

Reynolds: You heard him!

Reynolds walks out of the camera shot and we cut backstage and see Leon Kensworth standing in front of the camera, with a microphone in his hand.

Kensworth: Ladies and gentlemen, joining me now is the man that will kick off tonight's Lethal Lottery match. The #1 entrant, Matt Tastic.

The camera zooms out and it reveals Tastic standing next to Kensworth with a smile on his face. The crowd inside of the arena overcoat the scene with cheers.

Tastic: Thanks Leon, and most importantly thank you to all the fans out there that are cheering me on!

The crowd sound becomes louder at the sound of the comment.

Tastic: No man has never won the Lethal Lottery from the #1 spot. No man has ever defied the odds and went all the way. And this year those odds are even more difficult. What started out as a publicized 20 man match turned into a 30 man brawl. However, while some men would back down from such a challenge, I find myself standing proud and ready. Tonight I will go out there as the first one and leave as the last one.

Tastic pats Kensworth on the back as he winks at the camera and exits out of the camera shot. The scene fades out.

---------------------------------------

We see Chris K.O. running through the hallways until he reaches up with Celeste being wheeled out on a stretcher into an ambulance. K.O. is completely speechless as Celeste opens her eyes and sees him, giving him a weak smile. Security try and hold him back but Celeste tells them to back off.

Crimson: Chris... here...

She hands Chris an envelope as she is loaded into the ambulance. The doors are shut and the vehicle drives off. K.O. opens the letter and a mix of emotions happen as he sees what she has given him.

rrrvssod.png

Harrys: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the WZCW Tag Team Championships!

[YOUTUBE]I5CbhCSnv38[/YOUTUBE]​

Overlast and Hammond walk out together and stand at the top of the ramp, giving disapproving glares to the crowd booing them. They walk down the ramp slowly looking straight ahead at the ring before going up the steps and getting in the ring. They ascend the turnbuckles catercorner to each other and raise their hands in the air, looking out into the crowd.

Harrys: Introducing first, at a combined weight of 520 lbs, Scott Hammond and Mick Overlast, Sons of Destiny!

[YOUTUBE]7dh4VItvIl4[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd pops loudly as Ricky Runn appears first on the stage and is jumping around in excitement. Austin Reynolds appears not far behind and taps Ricky on the shoulder. The two remove their tag team belts from their waist and raise them to loud cheers.

Harrys: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 390 lbs, they are the WZCW Tag Team Champions, Austin Reynolds and Ricky Runn, Runn Reynolds Runnnnnn!

Ricky waves at Austin to sprint down with him and Reynolds finally agrees as both sprint down together and slide into the ring Reynolds a hair behind Ricky. They stand up and hand their belts to the ref, never taking their eyes off their opponents. Hammond whispers something into Overlast’s ear and will start the match.

Copeland: Well folks we are just about set for some tag team action, the speed and agility of Runn Reynolds Runn verse the size and strength of Sons of Destiny.

Cohen: The tag team champions are nothing but a couple of flukes and both mens style makes them prone to injury. I think we are going to see new tag team champions.

Connor: And I disagree with you there. Reynolds and Runn have worked too hard to lose it all so soon. I think Reynolds and Runn will break the recent trend and be the first team to successfully defend their titles at a PPV since Brothers in Arms.

Cohen: Which by the way had Hammond on that team. Just saying.

Reynolds wants to face Hammond first. Runn nods and leaps over the top rope and lands on the apron as the bell sounds. Reynolds and Hammond move around in the ring. Hammond reaches for a lockup as Reynolds is hesitant. Hammond with a clothesline. Reynolds rolls forward underneath it. Hammond turns as Reynolds stands up. Hammond reaches out again and grabs onto Reynolds. Reynolds slips underneath and gets behind Hammond. Quick kick to the back of the leg drops Hammond to his knees. Reynolds grabs Hammonds head. Headlock takedown puts both men on the mat. Reynolds smiles at him overpowering Hammond as his opponent recovers and gets to his feet, Reynolds to holding onto the head. Hammond pushes Reynolds off and into the ropes. Reynolds bounces back off the ropes. Leg Lariat knocks down Hammond. Hammond gets to his feet. Roaring Elbow from Reynolds backs him into a corner. Reynolds runs at Hammond for a Monkey Flip. Reynolds tags in Runn as he jumps on Hammond and flips him back into the ring. Runn leaps over the ropes and onto the middle rope. Springboard Moonsault! Runn with the first cover. 1... 2.. Hammond kicks out. Runn stands up and raises his arm to cheers. He waits for Hammond to stand. Dropkick sends Hammond stumbling backwards onto the mat. Hammond rolls over and reaches out and is close enough for Overlast to tag in.

Copeland: Hammond was in a really bad spot early on in this match and a careless move from Runn allows his fresh partner to enter the match.

Cohen: This could wind up costing the tag team champs.

Overlast runs at Ricky and locks up with him, quickly transitioning into an arm lock. Ricky grabs his arm and then rolls forward. He twists Overlast around and ends up throwing him onto the mat. Overlast stands and Ricky kicks a foot at him. Overlast catches the foot and Ricky steps up with a Enzugiri! Ricky stands up near the ropes. He jumps onto the second rope going for another Springboard Moonsault. Hammond shakes the middle rope and Ricky loses his balance and falls back onto the mat. Overlast is up and starts kicking at the leg of Ricky dangled on the rope. Overlast uses the ropes and jumps up, driving a knee onto Rickys leg as his lands. Ricky rolls away from the ropes as Overlast tags in Hammond. Hammond and Overlast each grab a leg. Wishbone on Ricky. Hammond places both of Ricky’s legs onto his shoulders. He grabs Rickys hand and then slowly lifts Ricky up off the ground. Ricky is trying to shake free but can’t break loose. Powerbomb by Hammond. He goes for the cover. 1... 2.. Reynolds breaks up the pinfall. Hammond is quick to stand and taunt as the ref escorts Reynolds out of the ring. Hammond stands on the ankle of Ricky as the ref is turned and slowly tries to break it. Reynolds hears Rickys pain and turns and decks Hammond, surprising him. He grabs Hammond and throws him through the ropes and into Overlast. Both men fall to the floor outside. Reynolds is still livid and grabs onto the ropes. He goes to leap over the ropes. Hammond and Overlast raise their arms to catch him. Reynolds fakes jumping over, leaping onto the second rope before hopping off and Dropkicking his opponents through the ropes.

Connor: Some underhanded tactics from Sons of Destiny. Otherwise it’s been all Austin and Ricky.

Ricky hobbles a bit as he stands and Reynolds tells him to tag out for a breather. Reynolds tags in as Hammond slides into the ring. The two lock up near center and Hammond is able to push Reynolds back into the ropes. Hammond Irish Whips Reynolds across the ring. Hammond bends over the flip his opponent. Reynolds leaps over Hammond. Reynolds comes up to the ropes. Overlast pulls down the top rope. Reynolds goes crashing over, landing hard on his neck and upper back. Hammond distracts the ref while Overlast hops onto the floor and starts stomping at Reynolds. He picks Reynolds up and throws him head first into the barricade. The crowd is booing loudly as Hammond continues to distract the ref. Overlast lifts Reynolds and rolls him into the ring. Hammond with the cover. 1... 2 Reynolds kicks out. Hammond places a knee down and applies pressure on his opponents neck. Reynolds grabs the ropes and Hammond stops at 4 and tags in Overlast. Overlast lifts Reynolds up. Swingingneck Breaker puts them to the mat. Overlast is up and distracts the ref as Hammond hops onto the outside floor. He pulls Reynolds head over the apron and hits several unprotected forearms to the neck of Reynolds.

Copeland: Sons of Destiny have isolated Reynolds. He may not be able to make a tag to his partner.

Overlast moves around the ref and pulls Reynolds back into the ring. He lifts Reynolds up into the air. Brainbuster. Overlast covers 1... 2.... Reynolds just kicks out. Overlast wastes little time and climbs onto the top turnbuckle and looks down at Reynolds.

Cohen: A leg drop form Overlast will seal the deal in this match. Reynolds is not moving.

Overlast takes a deep breath and leaps. Steel City Statement misses as Reynolds just rolls out of the way. Both mens corners have come alive and are shouting at their partners. Hammond is able to get a tag in first. Reynolds reaches out and is able to tag in Ricky. Ricky leaps onto the top rope. Springboard Corkscrew knocks down Hammond. Ricky stands up and bounces off the ropes. Hammond with a clothesline. Ricky ducks it. Ricky jumps onto the middle rope and springs back. RickyRana throws down Hammond. Ricky sees Overlast standing by the ropes. He runs up behind him. Face Buster. Overlast is down on the mat as Ricky runs and bounces of the opposite ropes. Rolling Ricky! Overlast rolls out of the ring. Ricky walks over to Hammond who is now standing. Ricky goes for a Spinebuster. He is unable to get Hammond off his feet. Hammond shows Ricky who he’s dealing with. T-bone Suplex, Hammond throws Ricky over his head and onto the mat. Hammond signals for London’s Calling. He grabs Ricky and lifts him onto his shoulders.

Cohen: Hammond is going to end this match. He have new champions.

Hammond goes to lift Ricky off. Ricky grabs an arm and flips behind Hammond, driving his knees into Hammonds back. The Ricky Runndown! Ricky goes for the cover. 1... 2... 3!

Harrys: Here are your winners and still WZCW Tag Team Champions, Ricky Runn and Austin Reynolds!

Cohen:
I don’t believe what I just saw.

Connor: Ricky counter Hammond’s London’s Calling into The Ricky Runndown, oh you better believe you saw that Jack.

Cohen: Impossible. Sons of Destiny were robbed. They deserve a rematch.

Copeland: Well both teams will be competing in the Lethal Lottery match and there may be some unfinished business solved later on tonight. As of right now thought, Runn Reynolds Runn are still your tag team champions and Ricky really stepped up tonight for his team.

Ricky is on his knees in the ring celebrating as Austin Reynolds has recovered and has both their belts. He hands Ricky his belt who clutches onto it and then ascends the turnbuckle and raises it. Reynolds applauds his partner and then starts joining in on the celebrating, showing Ricky how to get the crowd to really cheer and chant loudly.

*******************************************************************************************

The camera shot begins with beautiful sight of gold. It slowly zooms out and we see the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship and all of its glory. It rest firmly on the shoulder of one man, Steven Kurtesy. He grips a microphone that is in his hand and pulls up to his mouth.

Kurtesy: The term "hot potato" has become a common idiom inside of the WZCW recently. We've had four different champions within the last two months and tonight many people believe we will have a fifth.

Kurtesy looks down at his belt before resuming his speech.

Kurtesy: Well, I rebuke that statement. This company deserves some stabilization. The fans deserve someone they can count on. They deserve someone who is going to fight and win for them consistently. Someone who is going to fend off evil.

Kurtesy looks off screen as he collects his thoughts.

Kurtesy: Tonight, I will face a man who is a case that remains unsolvable. He will attempt to perpetuate the chaos that has plagued this company. He will attempt to selfishly take that which is not his. This belt belongs to the people. This belt would not be here if it were not for the fans. The fans deserve a rock in which they can place their hope in. Tonight I vow to end the term "hot potato" and become that rock. Tonight I vow to beat Barbosa.

Kurtesy drops the microphone and looks at the camera.

We cut backstage where Blade is standing in his locker room with a cigarette in his hand. Mick Overlast and Scott Hammond are sitting down on a couch and looking up at Blade.

Blade: Boys, tonight is about one thing. Destiny. Something that has been endowed to me by the wrestling gods. Tonight we will enter the 30 man match with one goal in mind. That goal is pushing me into the winner's circle. You boys have your title opportunities that I have helped you achieve, now return the favor and sacrifice yourself for your leader.

Blade takes a drag of his cigarette.

Blade: I know that I can do this on my own, but it doesn't hurt to have a little extra insurance. Tonight there can be no mistakes. Not even one. My destiny cannot be denied.

Blade takes one more drag of the cigarette and then puts it out in his hand. The scene goes black.

holmesvsgordito.png

Harrys: The following match is for the Elite Championship and is an Extreme Submissions Count Anywhere match!

Copeland: “This would justifiably main event any show but here it’s arguably the third most important match!”

Cohen: “That says how much Holmes has done to raise the credibility of the championship. He is a fantastic champion.”

[YT]_4IRMYuE1hI&feature=player_embedded#[/YT]​

Connors: “Somewhat unusual to see the champion out first.”

Cohen: “He’s Elite Cat. Mr Holmes can do whatever he wants. I’m sure he is just keen!”

Holmes: “You people do not realise how fortunate you are to see me here tonight. I’ve come to this arena to make history. You are going to see a true gladiator create some history by retaining this title in emphatic style, elitist style. But the Dirty One is merely a starter for a delicious main course when I destroy the roster and give the Lethal Lottery an Elite winner that you all -”

Cohen: “Hey, that’s not fair!”

Gordito tears from backstage and crashes into Holmes. Gordito begins to pound Holmes and they fall to the floor. Gordito quickly gets the upper hand and whips Holmes into the barricade. The crowd whoop and cheer loudly. Gordito drags Holmes away from the barricade and suplexes him onto the ramp! Holmes tries to crawl away but Gordito picks him up and drags him towards the ring. He shoves Holmes into the edge of the ring before charges head first into Holmes’ gut! Gordito charges back into him and Holmes yells in pain. Gordito drops him with a body slam and then locks in a double leg Boston Crab!

Copeland: “What a mental start to this match!”

Cohen: “Did the bell ring?”

Connors: “The champion is already on the back foot!”

Cohen: “Can someone tell me if this filthy bozo got the bell ring to start the match!”

Holmes grabs Gordito’s ankle and manages to stop Gordito from applying too much pressure on the submission. Gordito releases the hold and goes to stomp on Holmes to force him to release the hold. Gordito picks Holmes up from the mat and goes to slam him in the ring post but Holmes reverses it, drops down and shoves Gordito head first into the ring post!

Cohen: “Finally Mr Holmes can get a foothold in the match. That yob Gordito had no right starting this match before our champion was ready.”

Gordito stumbles away, clutching his forehead. Holmes grabs him and violently pushes him into the ring. Gordito tries to roll away but Holmes stomps away fiercely. He pulls Gordito up and whips him to the ropes before knocking him down with a high knee. As Gordito crashes to the mat, Holmes hits a knee drop to the head! Holmes hits a second and then a third! Holmes picks him up and drops Gordito down with his trademark butterfly suplex. Holmes then wrenches an arm and locks in a grounded abdominal stretch. Holmes wrenches on it but Gordito fights back and Holmes can’t lock it in properly. The Elitist champion shows frustration as Gordito rolls away.

Copeland: “Mr Holmes is struggling against the gutsy Dirty One.”

Connors: “Gordito really is putting up a fight here.”

Cohen: “You guys don’t get it do you. Gordito doesn’t have the skills to make Holmes submit so it’s a matter of time before Holmes put him away!”

Holmes grabs Gordito and lifts him up into a vertical suplex; he holds him up in the air for a good ten seconds before dropping him back down hard to the mat. Holmes tries to put another hold on Gordito but the Dirty One rolls out of the ring. Holmes shouts in anger again but follows anyway. Gordito reacts by kicking Holmes in the gut but the Elitist is relentless and hits Gordito with a barrage of kicks. Gordito catches Holmes’ leg and slams him down with a clothesline! Both men are down and they look battered and exhausted!

Copeland: “Every time Holmes gets an advantage, Gordito dips deeper to fight back and stop his momentum.”

Gordito gets to his feet quicker than Holmes and drags him towards the announce table, peppering him with headbutts on the way. Cat Connors shifts closer to Truman Harrys while Copeland and Cohen shift closer to the Spanish announcers table. Gordito hits a series of uppercuts and shifts Holmes fiercely onto the table. As Gordito climbs onto the table, Holmes comes back with uppercuts of his own. Holmes sets for the Imperial Impaler but Gordito back body drops him through the Spanish table!!

Cohen: “What the fu-!”

Copeland: “The Spanish table is a wreck!”

Connors: “Holmes is in there somewhere!”

Holmes is surrounded by the wreckage of the table. Gordito crawls towards him and falls off the table that is still intact. He grabs Holmes’ leg and slowly sets up the What’s Up Asshole. Holmes flails around but unable to stop Gordito lifting him up and stretching him! Gordito pulls back on Holmes’ neck and the champion screams. Gordito presses Holmes’ up to put some more pressure on the hold but Holmes doesn’t quit! Gordito drops the hold and Holmes rolls away, clutching his gut. Gordito drags Holmes away from the wreckage and sets up for the Meteor of War but Holmes pushes forward and manages to shove Gordito into the ring apron.

Cohen: “Ladies and Gentlemen, our Elite Champion has survived a brutal submission after being put through a table! This is truly a mark of a great champion.”

Copeland: “This has been a war! Both men are down and struggling to get to their feet!”

Both men fall to the floor. Holmes tries to climb into the floor and Gordito follows eventually. Gordito goes to whip Holmes into the corner but Holmes reverses it and slams Gordito into the turnbuckle. Holmes sets up for a superplex; Gordito tries to fight it but Holmes drags him down to the mat with a stiff impact. Gordito is folded over double; Holmes follows it up with the Superiority Execution that leaves Gordito clutching his neck. Holmes looks at the damage wrought at his hands. He sets for the Superiority Complex but Gordito somehow manages to block Holmes from applying the grip behind his neck!

Connors: “This is a stunning defensive performance from Gordito! He has managed to stop every attempt that Holmes has tried to put on him.”

Cohen: “Holmes is wearing him down. Gordito doesn’t look like winning this any time soon, it’s just a matter of time for Holmes.”

Gordito steps backwards and manages to squash Holmes in the corner. Gordito falls down to the mat and out of the ring. He grabs Holmes’ feet, pulls him down to the mat and then out of the ring. Gordito drags him out of the ring and then hits the Meteor of War on the outside floor!

Copeland: “Meteor of War! Gordito hit it on the ringside floor!”

Connors: “Holmes is put down emphatically!”

Gordito goes to lock in the What’s Up Asshole again but he is slow to lock in the legs. Holmes is able to turn around and begins to assault Gordito with a series of elbows! Gordito tries to fight back but Holmes grabs a chinlock that he then turns into a sleeper hold! Gordito is quickly subdued. Holmes crawls over and then hits the Imperial Impaler! Holmes then locks in the Aristocracy Reigns!

Cohen: “Magnificent reversal by Holmes. That is brutal ground and pound!”

Holmes wrenches back hard and contort Gordito’s neck! Gordito screams and Holmes’ face screws up like a bulldog chewing a wasp. Holmes gets angrier as he twists and pulls back but Gordito is just refusing to quit! Holmes releases the hold and pulls up Gordito. He yells in his face but Gordito is struggling to move. Holmes looks underneath the ring and grabs a chair. He wields it and as he considers the weapon in his hand, Gordito gets to his knees. Holmes charges and whacks it into the Dirty One’s chest! Holmes stands over Gordito and stares at him as he crumples into a heap. Holmes lifts the edge of the chair and drives it repeatedly and directly into the spine of the feisty challenger.

Copeland: “Our Elitist champ has just used a chair to destroy Gordito!”

Cohen: “This is just doing what needs to be done! I admire Steven Holmes because he knew this was a possibility and came prepared!”

Holmes discards the chair, throwing it towards ringside where it lands with a thud! He lifts up Gordito by the arm and then reapplies the Aristocracy Reigns! Gordito grimaces as he desperately tries to avoid tapping out but Holmes wrenches back once again and it proves too much for Gordito and he weakly taps his hands to Holmes’ shin! The referee has to intervene and Holmes seemingly has no intention of releasing his hold.

Harrys: Here is your winner & still the Elite chamion; Steven Holmes!

Cohen: “He’s done it! Holmes has retained his title!”

Copeland: “But he gone too far! Why won’t he release the hold!”

Connors: “This is disgusting behaviour by Steven Holmes!”

When he does get pulled away, he looks with disgust at Gordito as officials rush from the back to treat his brave but ultimately vanquished foe. When handed his title, he clutches it with passion, holding it tightly to his chest.

Cohen: “This is fantastic. Steven Holmes has destroyed Gordito, retained his Elite championship and set a massive benchmark for the Lethal Lottery later tonight!”

Holmes begins to limp up the ramp when the lights in the arena cut out, with the only light coming from the Titantron and this...
[YOUTUBE]HWzv70M-1h8[/YOUTUBE]​

******************************************************************************************************

We cut backstage again and we see Leon Kensworth standing next to Barbosa.

Kensworth: In a matter of moments, we will have a Steel Cage match for the WZCW Wo-

Barbosa grabs the microphone from Kensworth and pushes him out of the shot.

Barbosa: A cage match? What does Kurtesy know anything about being stuck in a cage. Tonight I am at advantage in terms of environment. Tonight I will recapture what was rightfully mine. Kurtesy doesn't know what he is getting in to.

*cough cough cough*

Barbosa drops the microphone as Kensworth inches his way back into the shot and looks off screen with a concerned look.

We cut backstage and the camera seems to be following a rolling lottery number ball. It must have escaped Bateman's office earlier from when Ty flipped over the cage. The camera follows the ball as it makes its way to a flight of stares. He goes over them and pings its way down a flight of stares and then bounces off a wall in order to ping down another flight. The camera tries to keep up with it and we see someone down the stairs with the lottery ball in hand.

???: Yes! I knew it was my lucky day!

The camera reveals that it is Joe West, with the ball in hand. West begins walking down the hallway as the camera quickly goes down the stairs and follows West from behind. Suddenly, West trips and lands flat on his face as the ball falls out of his hand. We see that Johnny Scumm was hiding behind a crate and has a fishing line trip wire rigged that he used on West. Scumm quickly gets up and grabs the lottery ball. He frantically runs down the hallway as he tries to escape the scene of the crime.

The camera continues following him as Scumm enter a room and locks the door behind him. The camera is able to see Scumm through the door's window as he dances with the ball in his hand. Suddenly, a chair flies into the shot and it's Scumm right in the head. Scumm falls down and drops the lottery ball. The camera tries to see who it is as the unknown individual picks up the lottery ball. The camera man begins panning from the man's legs and up to his waist, and then his hairy chest, but suddenly the camera jerks away.

A backstage handworker tells the cameraman that he is needed now! The camera looks back to the window for a second, but the hairy individual is gone!

barbosavskurtesy.png

The steel cage hanging above the ring begins to slowly lower as the crowd begins buzzing in anticipation.

Harrys: The following contest is a Steel Cage match for the World Heavyweight Championship!

The crowd pops loudly at the announcement.

Harrys: The only way to win is by pinfall, submission, or by escaping the cage!

The crowd begins booing immediately as Barbosa slowly makes his way out from the back. He stands at the top of the entrance stage, his eyes narrowed and focused as he walks down the ramp, refusing to acknowledge the jeering fans at ringside. He walks up the steel steps as the ref holds the door open for him. He climbs into the ring and slowly walks to the opposite corner, leaning against the corner.

Harrys: Introducing first the challenger, weighing in at 237 lbs, Barbosa!

Steven Kurtesy makes his way out as the crowd begins cheering, reaching a deafening pitch as Kurtesy lifts the World Title high into the air. He walks down the ramp slowly, nodding to the fans with a smile on his face until he stops in front of the caged ring, his demeanor suddenly shifting and a serious look forming on his face. Barbosa has yet to take his eyes off of Kurtesy, or more specifically the World Title in his possession. Kurtesy walks up the steps but Barbosa quickly strikes as Kurtesy is entering, hitting a knee to the head, forcing the other side to slam into the cage. The crowd begins booing loudly as Barbosa drags Kurtesy into the ring and begins throwing vicious rights and lefts as the ref immediately signals for the bell and hands the belt to the outside ref. The door is closed and locked as well.

Copeland: Barbosa's not waiting for this to begin! Already he's got Kurtesy on the defense!

Cohen: Brilliant strategy by Barbosa. He used the fact that he entered first to his advantage.

Barbosa continues raining down hard shots until grabbing Kurtesy and lifting him up, spinning him around and tossing him head first into the cage. The boos continue to cascade down as Barbosa breathes heavily, the look on his face becoming more manic by the second. As Kurtesy tries to recover on the apron but Barbosa is quick on him again, pulling him up and shoving him into the cage before connecting with a hard right. Kurtesy leans against the cage before stumbling forward. Barbosa lifts him up and tosses him into the corner with the Mood Stabilizer! Kurtesy crashes to the ground and Barbosa stands over him, a sick grin on his face. He climbs up the ropes and grabs hold of the cage, climbing towards the top as the crowd boos loudly. Barbosa reaches the top and begins crawling over the edge but Kurtesy pulls himself to his feet and bounces off the ropes, grabbing Barbosa and pulling him back down into the ring. Barbosa lands hard on his back as Kurtesy remains lying on his stomach. Barbosa rolls over, slamming his fist on the mat in pain.

Connor: Kurtesy almost kissed his World Title goodbye without so much as a fight.

Cohen: This is why I don't like these matches. Those falls can severely hurt a superstar even the caliber of Barbosa.

Copeland: Either way Kurtesy was able to stop Barbosa from escaping. This title match continues

Kurtesy slowly begins pulling himself up, still feeling the effects from the initial attack. Barbosa is already standing again, turning towards Kurtesy and readying another strike. Kurtesy gets up and turns around, only for Barbosa to grab him and attempt a sambo suplex but Kurtesy floats over and connects with a hard kick to the head as Barbosa turns around. Barbosa staggers backwards and into the ropes and Kurtesy connects with a Kesagari chop, leaving a large red welt across Barbosa's chest. Kurtesy quickly ties up Barbosa's arms, standing before the raving madman before delivering another stiff kick to the head. Barbosa takes the full impact of the blow but turns his head back towards Kurtesy, his anger only increasing.

Copeland: Shades of last year's Lethal Lottery, only this time Barbosa is on the receiving end of some stiff kicks from Kurtesy.

Cohen: This is ridiculous. How is Barbosa supposed to fight back?

Kurtesy delivers another kick to the head. Barbosa still shows no sign of damage, leading Kurtesy to deliver kick after stiff kick to the side of the head. Finally Barbosa begins to fade, but not before freeing himself from the ropes. He stumbles forward and Kurtesy immediately hits a Japanese arm drag, applying an arm lock while pressing his foot against Barbosa's head. Barbosa yells out in pain before rolling up onto his knees, grabbing hold of Kurtesy's leg. Kurtesy goes for an enziguri to counter but Barbosa ducks under, dropping Kurtesy face first into the mat. Barbosa grabs the other leg and walks forward before dropping to his back, reverse slingshotting Kurtesy right into the cage! The back of Kurtesy's head slams into the cage, and as he lands his neck goes right across the top rope. He hangs on the ropes, holding the back of his head which appears to have begun bleeding. Barbosa drops to one knee and begins to shake the cobwebs out. He looks towards Kurtesy who has yet to move, his neck still across the top rope. A sinister look forms on the man of many personalities, climbing up to the top rope. He steadies himself before flying off, connecting with a guillotine legdrop across the back of Kurtesy's head, forcing his neck down onto the rope once more. Kurtesy flips over the top rope, holding his throat in pain. Barbosa immediately wraps his hands around Kurtesy, blatantly choking him. However Kurtesy wraps his legs around Barbosa's arm and breaking loose one of his hands. He rolls through and suddenly has a deeply locked in armbar! Barbosa slams his hand on the mat, though doesn't tap out. He yells out in pain as Kurtesy bends his arm backwards. Barbosa's foot reaches the ropes but it does him no good! Barbosa looks about to tap as Kurtesy hangs onto the submission as deep as he can, but Barbosa rolls over on top of Kurtesy, placing his feet on the ropes and pressing his body down on him for a pin attempt, 1.........2........Kurtesy kicks out! However kicking out forces him to release the armbar. Both men lie on the mat, Barbosa grasping his arm in pain, Kurtesy with his hand on the side of his neck.

Connor: These two men are brutalizing each other! Kurtesy has to have a concussion, a bruised trachea, the injuries could go on.

Cohen: Meanwhile Barbosa's arm might have been snapped.

Kurtesy is up first and looks towards Barbosa and then the cage walls. He begins climbing, the crowd popping loudly as he nears the top of the cage. His ascent is short lived however as Barbosa grabs him and goes for his powerbomb in the corner but Kurtesy counters into a tornado DDT! The crowd cheers loudly as Kurtesy rolls over and hooks the leg, 1........2......Barbosa kicks out! Kurtesy stands and pulls Barbosa up to his feet, whipping him into the corner. He connects with a few kicks to the midsection before climbing up and delivering right hands to the temple. He drops down and delivers a loud backhand chop, eliciting woo's from the crowd. He pulls Barbosa out to the center of the ring before tossing him shoulder first into the cage! With Barbosa crumbled in the corner, Kurtesy begins climbing once more, this time reaching the top of the cage. Soon after though however Barbosa has pulled himself together and in enough time to join him at the top of the cage. They begin trading rights as the sit on the top, slowly both men standing, balancing precariously on the cage beams. Barbosa gains advantage and staggers Kurtesy. Kurtesy leans towards the edge as the crowd gasps.

Copeland: This could be the end of someone's career here!

Cohen: This is insane! This is exactly what Barbosa lives for!

Connor: I can't watch!

Barbosa looks to deliver the final blow to send Kurtesy over, but Kurtesy suddenly blocks him and hooks Barbosa, delivering a Superplex off the top of the cage down into the ring! The crowd pops loudly as both men lie broken in the ring, chants of Holy Shit! ringing out from the crowd. Both men are down as the referee checks on them. For a few minutes both remain on the ground, completely motionless.

Cohen: They're dead, I, I mean no one could survive a fall like that!

Copeland: That was a kamikaze attack in the purest form from Kurtesy. He took just as much damage as Barbosa did!

Slowly Kurtesy begins to stir, as the crowd cheers loudly and begin chanting his name. He rolls over onto his stomach, directly facing the cell door. He motions for the ref to open it and begins to crawl on his hands and knees towards the door. He reaches the ropes and begins pulling his body through the ropes, his hands touching the steps when suddenly his moment is stopped by Barbosa. He grabs hold of his leg and dead weights on top of it. Kurtesy valiantly tries to kick Barbosa away but to no avail. Barbosa slowly pulls him away from the door as he gets to his feet, lifting him up for the Doppelganger! Kurtesy fights out and floats behind him, grabbing Barbosa's arms in the process. He drops down and hits Solitary! Both men drop to the ground as Kurtesy drapes an arm over Barbosa, 1..........2..........Barbosa kicks out! The crowd is stunned as Barbosa holds his arm up into the air for a few moments before dropping again. Kurtesy grimaces in immense pain however never losing his cool. He pulls himself to a seated position as Barbosa remains on his back. Kurtesy goes to pull Barbosa up to his feet but Barbosa breaks his grip and lifts him up, connecting with the Doppelganger! He hooks the leg immediately, 1.............2.........Kurtesy gets a shoulder up, but not only that he rolls over Barbosa and locks in Confinement! Barbosa struggles against the hold but Kurtesy is able to lock in the body scissors, leaving Barbosa nowhere to go!

Cohen: No! Get out of it Barbosa!

Copeland: This has been nonstop from the bell! Barbosa hit his finisher but the pin attempt went horribly wrong for him as Kurtesy has his submssion locked in!

Barbosa begins to fade as Kurtesy keeps the hold locked in. Barbosa suddenly lets out a barbaric yell as he gets to his knees, but Kurtesy keeps the hold locked in. Barbosa gets to his feet and rams Kurtesy back first into the corner. Kurtesy releases the body scissors but not the stranglehold, situating his feet on the second turnbuckles and flipping forward, dropping Barbosa right across his own crossed arms! Kurtesy goes for the cover, 1........2.............Barbosa kicks out once more!

Connor: What more does Kurtesy have to do to win? He's hit every move in his arsenal!

Just then Kurtesy looks towards Barbosa then the top of the cage. He begins climbing up to the corner, reaching the top. He turns and faces out towards the crowd before looking back at the downed Barbosa, now on his back. Kurtesy clasps his hands and bows to the crowd.

Cohen: He isn't doing what I think he's doing is he?

Sure enough Kurtesy stands straight and suddenly flies off the top of the cage with a moonsault! He lands directly on Barbosa to a loud pop from the crowd! Kurtesy covers Barbosa, 1...........2..........3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, and still World Heavyweight Champion, Steven Kurtesy!

Copeland: He did it! Kurtesy has retained the World Heavyweight Title and will now go onto Kingdom Come as the champion!

Connor: Incredible moonsault from Kurtesy! Picture perfect, but what damage will it cause to himself? This was a brutal match, and his injuries will take time to heal.

Cohen: Is Barbosa ok? He took the full force of that moonsault! This type of match isn't necessary! He may be seriously hurt!

Kurtesy slowly peels himself off of Barbosa, sitting in the center of the ring as the ref raises his hand and hands him the WZCW World Heavyweight Title as the crowd continues going nuts. Kurtesy looks towards Barbosa and bows his head before getting to his feet, holding the WZCW World Title high into the air before looking towards the Kingdom Come IV sign. The cage rises up from the ring as Kurtesy slides through the bottom ropes, his neck bruised and holding his midsection. He stops at the top of the entrance ramp, doubling over for a moment before lifting the World Title high once more before exiting to the back. Meanwhile Barbosa begins to stir and sit up, shaking his head, or perhaps twitching?

Copeland: An incredible match for the World Title, however coming up next is our main event of the evening! 30 men enter, only 1 will punch their ticket to the main even of Kingdom Come!

*****************************************************************************************

We see Mr. Baller, with his newly sported corn rows, backstage in his locker room. The place is turned over as Baller is looking through a gym bag.

Baller: Where is it?!

Baller turns away from the bag and walks over to a locker. He flings it open and throws everything out of it.

Baller: Damn it, how could I lose it?!

The door of the locker room opens up as Johnny Klamor peeks inside.

Klamor: Baller, what the hell are you doing?

Baller jerks up and looks at Klamor.

Baller: Quiet Klamor, I am looking for something.

Klamor: What?

Baller: My number, I lost my entry number ticket!

Klamor: You already know your number Baller.

Baller: I know that Klamor, but they told everyone that they must have their actual ticket present in order to enter the match!

Klamor: Look, I came to do an interview with you about your #30 spot, but I can see that you are busy.

Baller continues to ravage through lockers. Klamor face palms as he watches Baller freak out.

Klamor: Have you checked everywhere?

Baller: I'm in the process of that! Can't you tell?

Klamor: It is probably somewhere stupid, like in your pants.

Klamor slams the door shut after that comment as Baller stops what he is doing. He frantically reaches into his pants and feels around. He pulls out his lottery number ball and bares a sign of relief on his face.

Baller: Tonight, they can all laugh, but I am going to use this number #30 as a stepping stone into the new era of Mr. Baller. That main event spot at Kingdom Come IV is as good as mine.

Baller kisses the lottery number ball and the camera fades out.

--------------------------------------------------------

Vance Bateman is seen standing inside the office where the Lethal Lottery numbers are being drawn from, waiting impatiently as there is one number left. He looks at his watch.

Bateman: Where the hell is Alex?

At that moment, the door opens and a rather tall hooded man enters the room. Vance is confused by this.

Bateman: And who exactly are you?

The man walks up to the last number and takes it.

Hooded Man: My apologies, Mr. Bateman... but Mr. Steele is running a bit late from traffic. I'm taking this spot for him.

The man turns to walk out.

Bateman: I recognise your voice... are you... where are you...

The man has left the office, leaving Bateman alone for a moment before a member of staff rushes in.

Staff: Are you okay, sir?

Vance is confused.

Bateman: Why wouldn't I be?

Staff: That hooded man that just entered attacked Alex Steele only moments ago. He's been taken to a hospital.

Bateman: ... Call security.

Bateman and the Staff member rush out of the office.

The crowd inside the arena is buzzing as the cage has completely risen from the ring and everything has been cleared with Truman Harrys standing on the outside speaking with the official senior referee for the match. He is almost about to enter the ring and announce the most anticipated contest of the year but we cross over to where our commentating team is ready.

Copeland: We are literally seconds away from the biggest match in the WZCW calendar and I can't wait!

Cohen: Wait? The anticipation is killing me! I've been biding my time, commentating all those Meltdowns and Ascensions just so I could pass the days so I could call this match. Do you know how long I've been waiting for this match?

Connor: A year?

Copeland chuckles as Cohen gets really agitated by that remark. Connor smirks at her comment.

Cohen: Shut up, Seabass and don't you give me that look CC. If I could, I would have entered myself in the Lottery just so I wouldn't have to commentate next to you guys.

Connor: Well it looks like you're going to have to miss the match or put up with us... speaking of putting up, I know most of you at home have been waiting for this match the entire night but we've got to put up with one more thing before the match starts... take a look at this clip.

Cohen: What.... NOOOOOoooooo!

Cohen's voice fades out as the camera transitions to the titantron where the Lottery logo is played and the video begins.

[YOUTUBE]LRLdhFVzqt4[/YOUTUBE]

A picture of an empty arena covered in darkness where only a single ring in the middle is shown.

This is where the road to the Kingdom begins...

We have an eagle's eye view of the previous Lottery in progress.

70 men have already entered this realm...

Blade, Everest & Reynolds are shown making their way into the ring.

and this year, another 30 will do the same.

Shots of new guys like Ricky Runn, Saboteur, Action Saxton & Triple X.

67 men have tried to claim victory on the battlefield...

Shots of multiple people getting eliminated.

Some have been dominant.

Manzo cleaning house and Carmen Bratchny eliminating men.

Others made to be embarrassed.

Rafael de la Noche getting eliminated in 2 seconds and Doug Crashin being carried out by Kurtesy & Holmes.

But as the 100th man steps foot into the ring.

Mr. Baller running down the ramp and sliding into the ring.

We will find out...

Big Will winning the World title at Kingdom Come I.

...who will be...

Titus on the ramp way showing the title at Kingdom Come II.

...the 4th man to claim victory...

"Showtime" walking down the ramp of Kingdom Come III.

...and take the path... to Kingdom Come

The video ends with a shot of a sign showing the words "Kingdom Come IV"​

The crowd are standing on their feet as the camera switches back to the arena, applauding and cheering the video screen as Truman Harrys enters the ring. The crowd goes crazy as the following image appears on screen:

[YOUTUBE]Xt4EWY1NWfA[/YOUTUBE]

30manllredone.png

Copeland: The 30 Man Lethal Lottery match is here and this crowd is on their feet! Anyone got any predictions before we start?

Cohen: I'm going with my man Mr. Baller. He's got the last spot in the Lottery and all he'll have to do is chuck out some gassed out competitors for the win.

Connor: I don't think it's that simple, Jack. I think we'll need someone with resources and someone who is determined to win and I personally think that Blade's got this in the bag. He's been yearning for a World title shot and I think the 4th Lottery is his time.

Copeland: All valid points: I could pick someone like Austin Reynolds or Matt Tastic but I'm going with a surprise Lottery entrant to win this year. Let's switch over now to Truman Harrys for the introductions.

The bell rings slowly to signal the start of the next match. Harrys puts the microphone to his mouth but waits for the crowd to die down from their excitement before he begins:

Harrys: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the Lethal Lottery match! The rules of the match are as follows, the entrants that drew the numbers one and two will enter the ring and the match will commence. Then, every two minutes after, another competitor will enter according to the number they drew. An elimination occurs when a wrestler is thrown over the top rope with both feet touching the floor. The last entrant remaining in the ring once all thirty superstars have entered will be declared the winner and will go on to face the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion at Kingdom Come!

The crowd pops once more and settles down for the first entrant.

[YOUTUBE]ym5T4Cv_Lqc[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: Introducing first, from Puerto Rico, weighing in at 225 pounds; MATT TASTIC!

The crowd pops loudly as Matt Tastic pops out from the curtain and walks onto the main stage, looking out into the huge crowd cheering for him. He sighs, slaps himself in the face a couple of times and raises his hands in the air as the crowd cheers more. He walks down the ramp slowly.

Copeland: This is definitely going to be a huge task for Matt Tastic here tonight as he is going to literally have to endure 29 other men in the hopes of winning the Lottery.

Cohen: He won't stand a chance considering the amount of talent there is in the Lottery this year.

Tastic gets in the ring and taunts for the fans on all four of the turnbuckles before hopping down, waiting for his opponent.

Harrys: And now, the man who has drawn number two!

[YOUTUBE]_4IRMYuE1hI[/YOUTUBE]​

Harrys: From Buckingham, England, weighing in at 235 pounds, the Elite champion; STEVEN HOLMES!

The crowd boos heavily as the man who has retained his Elite championship walks out, slower than usual due to the match he wrestled prior in the evening. A smirk still forms on his face as he continues down the ramp, staring directly at Matt Tastic.

Cohen: Although this would be a great way to start the Lottery, this is completely unfair to Holmes as he just wrestled a match!

Connor: He knew the risks that were involved in taking the double duty, Jack. It's the luck of the draw and Holmes didn't get the best number.

Holmes slowly enters the ring, not taking his eyes of Matt Tastic and neither is Matt taking his eyes off Steven. The two of them stare each other down, an intense stand-off occurring.

Copeland: These two men have some history with each other in the past over the Mayhem title and now this year, its to start the 4th Lethal Lottery!

The bell signals and the crowd is cheering, mainly backing the enigma of Matt Tastic with some supporters rooting for Holmes.

Tastic is jumping up and down ready to go as Holmes blows off the enthusiasm, standing in a defensive position. The two men circle around each other until they tie-up with Tastic getting the advantage due to Holmes' weakened state. He backs him into the ropes before attempting to whip him across the ring. Holmes counters the whip but is unable to reverse the clothesline by Tastic. Holmes quickly gets up and Tastic hits another clothesline... and another... Holmes struggles to get up as Tastic waits for the opportunity and hits his signature: Twisted-T. The crowd cheers as Tastic points to the ropes, looking to eliminate Holmes from the match. He picks him up and goes to throw him over but Holmes holds onto the ropes for dear life, shaking his head as Tastic tries to get him over. Tastic realises his efforts won't work this quickly and gets a couple of shots onto Holmes before hitting a quick judo sweep, knocking Holmes down. Tastic goes to pick up Holmes but he reverses with an eye poke which prompts the crowd to boo as Holmes gets up, make some space and run at Tastic with a running high knee. This dazes Tastic enough for Holmes to hit a German suplex. Holmes snickers as he picks up Tastic slowly and tosses him over the top... but Tastic holds onto the top rope and skins the cat to get back into the ring. An unknown Holmes raises his hands as the crowd cheers for Tastic getting back in the ring. Matt taps Holmes on the shoulder who turns around to see Matt beeming and waves at him before hitting a hip toss on Holmes. Tastic waits for Holmes and hits a dropkick, sending Holmes into the corner. Tastic goes over and again tries his hardest to get Holmes over the top but he refuses to go down this easily. The countdown begins as Tastic tries to get Holmes over. The crowd chimes in with the counting...

3... 2... 1...

*buzzer*

Entrant Number 3: Titus

[YOUTUBE]6-BVR557V_0[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd explodes out of their seats as the winner of the 2nd Lottery and WZCW legend Titus comes out, raises his hand and runs down to the ring.

Connor: The former 2-time World champ is here to re-claim possession of the title once again.

Cohen: If the old man makes it to the end.

Titus slides into the ring as Matt Tastic focuses on him. Titus hits a bunch of kesagiri chops on Tastic before a spinning heel kick takes him down for a moment. Titus goes over to Holmes and hits a few European uppercuts before Holmes stumbles out of the corner. Titus hits a springboard bulldog on Holmes, taking him down. Tastic is up and grabs the hair of Titus from behind, delivering a hair-pull backbreaker to kill the momentum of Titus. He clutches his back as Tastic helps Titus to his feet before trying to get rid of him. Titus fights out quickly, kicking Tastic in the gut before hitting a quick DDT on Tastic. Titus sits up and sees Holmes using the ropes and is nearly on his feet. He goes over to Holmes but he blindsides Titus with a slap. Holmes goes behind Titus and tries locking in a sleeper but Titus rolls Holmes forward, delivering a kick to his seated opponent with the crowd making an "oof" sound as he connects. Titus looks into the crowd for a second who cheer for him as he picks up Holmes and tries to throw him over. Holmes holds on as Tastic gets up, going to join his former rival in eliminating his former rival. Holmes does not let go as the two try and force him over, switching the plan of Tastic as he hits Titus a couple of times and pushes him back to the corner. Holmes drops to the ground as Tastic tries eliminating Titus. He reverses it and tries getting rid of Tastic. He does his best but Matt isn't budging. Holmes is up and thinks about helping Titus but Holmes secretly sneaks back across the opposite of the ring, catching his breath and waits for the next opportunity as the countdown begins again. The crowd chant the numbers once again as Holmes is prepared for the next person.

... 3... 2... 1...

*buzzer*

Entrant Number 4: Triple X

[YOUTUBE]NTiktZzPguU[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd cheers as the newcomer Triple X jumps out from the curtain, holds up his X sign and heads down to the ring.

Copeland: One of his very first matches and he is competing in the Lottery. What an excellent start for this kid.

X slides into the ring and hits a few elbow smash on Holmes before hitting a spinning heel kick on him to take him down. He sees Titus busy with Tastic and runs straight for him. Titus turns around and goes to back body drop X over the top but he adjusts himself in mid-air to land on the top rope and springboard off, hitting a hurricanrana on Titus. The crowd is wowed by the kids' talents as he goes to focus on Tastic. He charges at him but Tastic moves out of the way, allowing X to quickly ascend the ropes and hit a whisper in the wind. Tastic is down and X holds his symbol in the air with a cheer from the crowd until Holmes is up and takes down X, where the crowd changes to boos. He picks X up and hits an underhook suplex. X is down and Holmes smirks as if nothing happened. Titus is near his feet first as Holmes goes over to him and slaps on the Abdominal stretch. Titus tries to fight out of it but Holmes uses the ropes to his advantage as it isn't illegal in this match. Tastic is up and kicks the arm of Holmes off the ropes. Titus is able to hit a hip toss on Holmes to get out of the submission and Tastic hits a dropkick on Titus. The crowd cheer as Tastic is the only one left standing from that sequence until X is up and comes from behind to hit a neckbreaker. He sees the bodies of all three men lined up and he holds his X sign in the air. He hits a standing moonsault on Tastic, a standing moonsault on Holmes & and a standing moonsault on Titus, completing a triple moonsault succession in a row. He holds his hands up as the crowd cheers his athleticism. At this point, the countdown begins and X surveys the damage, noticing the others won't be getting up for a bit and waits for his opponent.

... 3... 2... 1...

*buzzer*

Entrant Number 5: Dr. Alhazred

The crowd boos as Dr. Alhazred makes his way out with a mask in his hand. He dons the new mask that resembles Mister and walks down the ramp.

Connor: A new look for the first member of the Chaos to appear tonight... very interesting.

Copeland: It's a good thing he didn't bring out the power glove otherwise he'd be winning this match via infection.

Alhazred is on the apron and does not look like he's getting in the ring as X is looking directly at him. Alhazred teases getting in but Holmes blindsides X with Alhazred getting into the ring quickly. The two men beat down on the new guy before Titus and Tastic arrive to separate the beating with Tastic taking on Holmes and Titus with Alhazred. Tastic is getting the better of Holmes whilst the fresh Alhazred is taking down Titus. He levels Titus with a strong right punch before mounting Titus with even more fists. Titus covers up as Tastic has got a standing armbar on Holmes who is trying his best to escape. Alhazred gets up and hits a couple of fist drops before he ascends to the second turnbuckle and tries for a diving fist. He is about to dive until X is up and hits a flying chuck on Alhazred, knocking him off the turnbuckles and almost out of the ring. Alhazred manages to hold on and climb back into the ring instantly. X is up and goes after Alhazred, picking him up and whipping him... which he reverses and whips Triple X. X comes flying back with a flying forearm, followed by a kip-up. As X stands up, Titus is up and grabs X, hitting a northern lights suplex. Titus gets to his feet and sees Tastic and Holmes in the corner with Holmes trying to eliminate Tastic after getting out of the submission. Titus looks at Alhazred who appears to be out of it and the countdown appears on the screen. Titus leans back on the ropes and waves the fans before they finish off the count.

... 3... 2... 1...

*buzzer*

The crowd waits in anticipation for Alexander Steele to make his entrance as the 6th entrant to the match as does Titus who is ready for the opponent. A few seconds pass and there is no music nor is there anyone making their way out to the ring. The crowd begins to boo as Titus shakes his head and continues back to the fight. He switches back and forth between X and Alhazred with kicks as Holmes hits a belly to back suplex on Tastic, taking both men down who lay on the ground in exhaustion. Then suddenly... the lights dim but doesn't plunge the arena in darkness and a symbol of a cross appears on the screen.

Then... a familiar song begins:

[YOUTUBE]uJuzzT314VA[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as the hooded man who took Alexander Steele's ticket from earlier walks out slowly on the ramp and slowly removes his hood, revealing himself to be Michael Winters. The crowd boos heavily as they see him slowly walk down to the ring, putting his hands together in prayer.

Copeland: My God, it's Michael Winters! Former Elite X champion... what the hell is he doing here?

Cohen: He has come back to save our souls, Seabass.

Connor: Looks like he hasn't seen the light of day in a while: that big bushy beard and very long hair makes him look like Jesus.

Winters quickly enters the ring and gets into a brawl with Titus, each throwing punches and other strikes to get the upper hand on each other. The bigger Winters gets the edge over the legend and decides to whip him across the ring. Winters catches him with a The Crucifix, choking him for a moment before slamming him down to the ground. Titus uses the ropes for leverage, trying to get up and Winters stalks him. He charges at Titus and goes to clothesline him over the ropes but Titus draws the low-bridge on him, knocking him out of the contest. The crowd cheers as Winters is eliminated very quickly but turns into boos as Holmes comes up from behind and eliminates Titus as he is looking down at the fallen Winters. Holmes smirks and holds up one finger to signal his first elimination, much to the dismay of the crowd.

Copeland: Well... there goes Titus and Michael Winters. That wasn't long for Winters...

Connor: Better luck next year gentlemen!

He turns around to see that X is back up and hits him with a couple of shots before taking him to the corner, slowly hitting some more shots on Holmes. Alhazred is up and goes after the downed Tastic who is laying his head against the bottom turnbuckle. He begins stomping some mudholes as the countdown begins again. Winters slams the mat and tries getting back into the ring but security have already appeared from the crowd, crash-tackling him and force Winters to leave the premise. Titus sits up on the ground, pointing and laughing at Winters being dragged away who is furious with him. Fans the front section cheer for him as Titus walks past, hi-fiving some fans as he heads to the backstage area as the countdown descends.

... 3... 2... 1...

*buzzer*

Entrant Number 7: Ty Burna

[YOUTUBE]Fq_Uv_uQsBk[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd heavily boos as the General Manager of Meltdown enters the arena with a smile on his face, slowly making his down to the ring.

Connor: The master of Chaos has arrived and will be looking to help his member Alhazred in this contest.

Cohen: If they stick together, they can eliminate everyone from the proceedings before the next arrival.

Ty surveys the ring before entering, putting his hand on his stable member Alhazred who is pleased to see him and continues his work on Tastic. Ty goes over to X who is still working over Holmes and pulls him back with a Straight-Jacket strangehold, trying to suck the life out of the rookie. He tries fighting out of it but cannot do anything about it. Holmes looks up at Ty who smiles at him only for Holmes to nod back and start attacking X with multiple body blows. X begins to fade as the two gang up on him... with Ty throwing him to the ground as X has become limp. Ty goes over to Alhazred and orders him to pick Tastic up. Alhazred does so and whips him into Ty where he hits a backbreaker on Tastic, pushing him into his knee for a submission. Alhazred helps by smacking the ribs of Tastic to cause more punishment. Holmes is over with X and is picking him up. He grabs him by the head and throws him over the top but X holds on, standing on the apron. Holmes charges at X and knees him in the gut, knocking him off the apron as he hits the floor. Holmes turns around and holds up 2 fingers to signal two but the crowd cheers loudly, causing Holmes to look at Triple X who has managed to land with his feet hanging off the announcer's table. He uses his hands to push him back up onto the announcer's desk and stands on top of it. The outside referee's signal that he is still in the match as his feet hasn't touched the floor. Triple X holds up his signature taunt as the crowd cheers loudly for him as Holmes is irate. X looks around and tries to find a way into the ring but has no options on him. Holmes sees the countdown beginning and smiles as he watches on, pointing to the screen that the next person is going to eliminate X from the match.

... 3... 2... 1...

*buzzer*

Entrant Number 8: Justin Cooper

[YOUTUBE]BGICU6gKpRo[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd boos as Justin Cooper immediately runs down the rampway and around the ringside to where Triple X is standing hopelessly on the announcer's desk.

Cohen: Looks like Triple X has drawn some bad luck here as the lucky number 8th entrant has surrounded him. Hopefully Cooper gets him down soon because I can't see.

Cooper has a wide smile on his face as he tries to climb the table but X is using kicks to keep Cooper away. Holmes decides to join in and slides underneath the bottom rope, taking another side of the table but X is still able to keep his position. Alhazred sees what is going on and exits the ring as well under the bottom rope, causing Ty to drop Tastic from the submission and go over to the ropes to watch what's unfolding. Triple X is trapped by Holmes, Alhazred and Cooper as they try and grab him. Cooper manages to get a hold of one of X's legs and tries tripping him but X stomps on his hand. Alhazred and Holmes quickly grab both of X's legs, keeping him trapped. Cooper climbs up on the announcer's desk and prepares X for the Your Final Verse. Alhazred and Holmes let go of X's feet as Cooper signals for the end. He is about to go for the move but X counters by jumping up and kneeing Cooper in the face. He falls off the desk but Alhazred and Holmes catch him. X acts quickly and uses the body of Cooper as a surfboard, jumping on the back of Cooper whilst Holmes and Alhazred hold him up. The crowd is in awe at whats happening as Ty moves back from the ropes a bit just in case. Holmes and Alhazred look at each other, nodding in agreement as they both drop Cooper. At the same time, X uses Cooper as a platform and jumps off, landing on the apron safely. Ty runs at X and tries to take him down but X slides underneath the bottom rope, safely getting in the ring. The crowd cheers as Ty calls for Alhazred and Holmes to get back in the ring. As they do and Ty turns around with all three men rushing, X has springboarded off the top rope and hits a huge crossbody on all three men, taking them down. The crowd is cheering loudly with many people on their feet applauding the effort by Triple X to stay in the ring. Sections of the crowd begin cheering his name.

Copeland: Wow... that has to be the greatest thing I've ever seen happen in a Lethal Lottery ever.

Connor: This kid has got some heart and the fans thinks so too.

Cooper is beginning to recover from the drop as are the four men who have recently suffered the crossbody. Tastic is the first person and sees the countdown almost ending...

... 3... 2... 1...

*buzzer*

Entrant Number 9: Mick Overlast

[YOUTUBE]dKSJN3WWR3E[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd boos once more as one of the Sons of Destiny makes his way out to the ring, running on his way down.

Cohen: This is where it gets interesting: we've got Chaos, destiny, class and the high society present in the match. I feel sorry for X and Tastic.

Overlast enters the ring and ensues in a brawl with Tastic, eventually gaining the upper hand and knocking Tastic down. Overlast runs off the ropes and hits a running clothesline on Tastic to knock him down once more. He sees X get up and gives him a running clothesline. Ty, Alhazred and Holmes are all slowly getting up to meet up with Overlast, with all four men nodding at each other to form an alliance. Cooper, however, slides into the ring and attacks Holmes from behind, then hits Alhazred before Overlast is able to take down Cooper, keeping him distracted and away from the group. Ty helps his buddies up and directs them off: Alhazred goes after Tastic and Holmes pairs with X. The sight reveals the alliance of Chaos and Destiny taking down the lone competitors, either keeping them ground or trying to eliminate them as Ty stands in the middle looking at it all. The crowd boos as Ty leans against the ropes, taking a break from the Lottery. Holmes notices this and goes away from X to address Ty. He tells Holmes to go back but Holmes refuses, saying he should do his own dirty work. Ty laughs in his face but Holmes smirks as he mentions that at least he has a title. Ty goes completely serious and stares at Holmes but he doesn't move. Ty gets up off the ropes and goes over to X to try and eliminate him. Ty moves him across the ropes and moves back, going for the Consecrated Banishment... but X ducks and Ty gets caught on the ropes with X exploding towards Holmes, hitting a dropkick to take him down. Alhazred leaves Tastic and goes after X but he counters and throws Alhazred over the ropes but he hangs on, quickly rolling back in the ring. X goes after Alhazred as Holmes lays on the ground. Ty is still hung up and is a bit caught, trying to get off. He is nearly off the ropes as Tastic comes over and throws Ty over the top... with Ty landing on the apron and sliding into the ring.

... 3... 2... 1...

*buzzer*

Entrant Number 10: Brad Bomb

[YOUTUBE]PqCt54Wx2e0[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd finally gets to cheer for an entrant as Brad Bomb comes out at lightning speed and into the ring.

Copeland: An even amount of numbers for the lone warriors finally!

Cohen: Maybe so but how is Brad Bomb going to make an impact?

Bomb enters the ring and goes straight after Overlast, taking him down with strikes and follows up with a sidewalk slam. He sees Holmes get up and whips him into the corner. He hits some repeated chopping strikes on Holmes before pulling him out, hitting an Alabama slam. He picks up Holmes and tries eliminating him as Cooper gets to his feet, dealing with Overlast by stomping on him before locking in a Boston crab. X is still in control of Alhazred by punching him in the corner as Tastic is trying to eliminate Ty once again. He knocks Tastic back and hits a running high knee on Tastic, knocking him down for a moment. Ty goes over to help his comrade Alhazred by grabbing X and pulling him off near the ropes. X goes for an enzuigiri but Ty spins X around and hits the Consecrated Banishment, knocking X over the top rope and down to the floor, eliminating X. The crowd boos as Ty smirks as the troublesome rookie is finally gone.

Copeland: And our third eliminations comes in the form of Triple X. He put on an amazing performance and he is definitely a person who everyone should be watching out for.

Connor: He didn't win but he's definitely been the highlight thus far.

Cohen: Like how Steven Holmes and Matt Tastic have yet to be eliminated? Holmes should break Will's record by this rate.

Ty has turned his attention to Justin Cooper, attacking him to break the submission on Overlast. Him and Alhazred pick him up, placing him in the corner to attack him as Overlast recovers. Bomb has knocked down Holmes for the moment and goes over to help up Tastic with the two going after the Chaos. Bomb begins to attack Ty as Tastic goes after Alhazred whilst Overlast crawls away and tries to meet up with Holmes as the countdown nearly ends.

... 3... 2... 1...

*buzzer*

[YOUTUBE]ETm_HgOaMxU[/YOUTUBE]​

Cohen: No, it can't be... she's been incapacitated.

The crowd cheers for Celeste's music but some people don't react as they know that Crimson may not be competing due to what happened earlier. The music goes on for a bit before it stops. The match continues as Ty gets the upper hand of Bomb with Overlast getting up and taking care of him for Ty. Holmes blindsides Tastic and he with Alhazred double team him. Cooper begins to recover as Ty looks to stalk him but a familiar theme hits the speakers...

Boo's are heard as Chris K.O. emerges from the entrance way with Ty staring at his right hand man. He makes his way down to the ring.

Copeland: A third member of the Chaos has come down but its one of the members who aren't even scheduled for this match.

Connor: It looks like that if you get yourself a ticket, you're automatically in.

K.O. enters the ring and stands in front of Ty. The two stare at each other until K.O. pushes Ty out of the way and reverses Cooper's ambush with the clinching slam. Ty smirks at K.O. as he takes care of Cooper, trying to eliminate him from the match. He isn't damaged enough to throw over the top so K.O. kicks him in the gut and hits the Butterfly effect on Cooper. He is out of it and is almost dead weight so K.O. doesn't bother expending the energy. Bomb is fighting off Overlast but the addition of K.O. to the fight makes it much more difficult to get out of the corner. For the second time in the match, Ty stands around with nothing to do but watch as Bomb is taken down by Overlast and K.O. with Tastic nearly being eliminated by Holmes and Alhazred. Tastic holds on however and manages to safely drop to the apron and roll back in. Holmes sees this and pushes Alhazred, telling him to stay on his game. Alhazred is confused as Holmes berates him for not Tastic already. Alhazred gets a little edgy and pushes Holmes back. Ty sees this but doesn't do anything about it. K.O. also sees this and looks at Ty who shrugs. K.O. stops helping Overlast and goes over to the two to try and solve the debacle. It doesn't end up well as Alhazred throws a strike at Holmes, starting a fight between the two. K.O. tries to stop everything as Overlast just watches on, thinking about whether he should help. Ty smiles at the chaos that's been created and does nothing until he notices that the countdown is almost over...

... 3... 2... 1...

*buzzer*

Entrant Number 12: Drake Callahan

[YOUTUBE]3rICzu9Wbds[/YOUTUBE]​

The crowd pops huge as Drake rushes out and does his best to run straight down to ringside. Ty gets a bit worried and tries calling over his troops but they are distracted.

Copeland: It seems that Chaos is wrecking havoc on itself and it's left Ty in the dust to deal with Drake.

Cohen: Ty shouldn't be worried at all... after all, Drake's always intoxicated.

Drake enters the ring and he and Ty go at it, punching each other until Ty goes for a swing but Drake evades and hits a snap DDT on the master of Chaos. Overlast charges at Drake but he gets a forward Russian legsweep for his efforts. Drake pulls back K.O. from the fight to hit a reverse falling DDT. Drake holds his hand up high and the crowd cheers as he has cleared the ring. Bomb has finally managed to shake off the recent attacks and he goes after Overlast who has managed to get up, taking him down for revenge. Holmes and Alhazred are now left to continue attacking each other until Drake grabs both their heads and smack them together, then doing a double clothesline to take them down. Drake looks around and sees Ty as the first guy on his feet. He goes after Ty and begins attacking him in the corner. Tastic has finally gotten to his feet and sees Holmes and Alhazred down, kicking each of them for their efforts and goes over to the finally conscious Cooper, pulling him to a corner and tries to lift him out. Cooper tries to resist but it is too much as Tastic lifts Cooper up and over, eliminating him from the match.

Connor: And Cooper is out for the fourth elimination.

K.O. is up and attacks Tastic from behind, taking him down and mounts him with punches flowing left and right. Bomb has Overlast in the corner still whilst Drake and Ty are duking it out. Holmes and Alhazred begin to come to. Alhazred tries to apologise and wants to make nice but Holmes has none of it and smacks Alhazred in the face, resuming their battles. We see Bomb move out of the corner and rushes at Overlast, hitting a Stinger splash. Overlast moves out to Bomb and he knocks him down with a big boot as the countdown signals for the next entrant.

... 3... 2... 1...

*buzzer*

#13: Ricky Runn
[YOUTUBE]seTDdJcFExY&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Sheer delight comes over the crowd as one half of the World Tag Team Champions enters the arena for the second this evening. Quickly he dashes towards the ring, where Matt Tastic, Steven Holmes, Dr. Alhazred, Mick Overlast, Brad Bomb, Chris K.O. and Drake Callahan are all in action. Runn ascends the apron and uses the top rope as a springboard to catapult himself forwards and onto the brawling Holmes and Alhazred.

Connor: Triple X was a highlight reel for sure, but Ricky Runn may upstage even him!

Cohen: Highflying moves are moronic in this match, as Triple X found out.

Ricky is quick to his feet and goes after the dominant Brad Bomb. He plants him with a facebuster, and then proceeds to lift him to his feet, attempting to dump him over, struggling and straining to do so. Whilst this is occurring, Ty and Drake have continued to hammer one-another with a number of shots, each strike becoming more wild and stiff. Finally, it is Ty who manages to gain the upper hand with a nasty right, knocking what appears to be a tooth high into the air. Callahan falls against the ropes as Ty attempts to elevate him up and over, seeking the elimination. A recovered Chris K.O. is quick to join, looking for that elimination too. The third Apostle in so far, Dr. Alhazred is also to his feet and is about to assist, practically assuring Drake’s exit when Matt Tastic manages to get a fistful of the good doctor’s hair and pull back for a backbreaker. As the master of the Powerglove writhes in agony, K.O. is momentarily distracted, allowing Drake to begin a fight back, starting with a kick to the midsection. Ty persists in his attempts to rid the match of Drake, but Callahan rakes his fingernails over Ty’s face, causing wounds to open.

Cohen: What deplorable tactics from that drunkard Callahan.

Copeland: Drake’s using any means necessary to survive in this hellish environment.

Ty moves into the centre, attempting to clean his eyes of trickles of blood, meanwhile Steven Holmes is regaining his breath in the corner. As he manages to wipe the crimson from his eyes, Burna turns around and is dropped with a running big boot. Mick Overlast begins to get back to his feet as the countdown begins anew.

3...2...1!

*BUZZER *

#14: Everest
[YOUTUBE]xzWXoP3lj1w[/YOUTUBE]

Again, the crowd voices it’s approval as last year’s #1 entrant Everest makes his way down the ramp as our 14th entrant. Chris K.O., holding the back of his neck nods and grins slightly at the sight of a former rival.

Copeland: Looks like we’re going to see a recent rivalry rekindled by the Lottery tonight.

Connor: That’s one of the great things about this match. You can see old foes square off again, and new enemies could be created. Alliances could be forged and bonds may break.

K.O. swings for Everest as soon as he enters, but the veteran manages to grab the arm whilst it’s in motion, pull him in and execute a devastating Rock Slide! Brad Bomb and Ricky Runn, who have been fighting with each other, decide to storm the former World Heavyweight Champion, and eat a pair of clotheslines. Bomb is up first, and is quickly down again curtsey of a big boot. Ricky is back to his feet now, and backs into Everest who pulls Runn back into the Mountain Climber! The submission may not end the match, but it could do some considerable damage. Before it can be locked in for an extended period of time though, in comes Mick Overlast. The Son of Destiny goes for his own Dragon Sleeper, but before he can apply it, Everest reverses into a float-over DDT! Firmly in control, Everest points at Steven Holmes, who is now up to his feet, using the ropes for leverage. The hometown hero charges at “the Elite”, who only notices what is happening at the last moment, ducking, and pulling the rope down, sending Everest up and over the top for an elimination.

There are vicious boos reigning down as Holmes flashes a wild grin. He is still looking at Everest when a nasty sounding kick cracks Holmes in the back. Its dealer is Matt Tastic who has shifted away from a down Dr. Alhazred. He hooks under Holmes’ leg and tries to dump him out of the match. Holmes hooks his arms and his spare leg onto the top rope, desperately trying to survive. In the centre, Drake Callahan has pummelled Ty Burna considerably and has him set up for the Hangover! He’s looking to drop Burna out of the match rather than in the middle of the ring, but his intentions are felt by Chris K.O. who dives to save his master taking a shot at Callahan’s kneecap. The former EurAsian champion crumbles into a heap, Ty Burna falling on top of him, causing inadvertent further damage.

Cohen: What a masterful tag team combination by Ty and K.O.

Connor: What?

Cohen: A chop-block/splash combo. Brilliant.

Connor looks at Copeland who just rolls his eyes and shakes his head as our countdown resumes.

3...2...1!

*BUZZER *

#15: Phoenix
[YOUTUBE]MKU_98Bq6DM&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

There is an outpouring of emotion, not all of it negative, as Phoenix enters the Lethal Lottery match. He immediately targets Chris K.O. but before he can smash him with a knee, Dr. Alhazred grabs his ankle. Worried by what may follow, his eyes widen at the sight of the former tag team champion latched onto him. K.O. notes Alhazred’s save and smashes Phoenix low, before looking to deliver The Butterfly Effect! As he stretches his arms wide though, De-Activated strikes from Brad Bomb! The terror in Chris’ eyes is apparent. He is practically pleading with his master to save him, but Burna merely glances at his protégé, refusing to assist. K.O. flails frantically, attempting to free himself, and manages to back into the corner. Only moments after finding their way there, both K.O. and Bomb are sent over the top rope by Mick Overlast. Bomb is able to grab the rope, but K.O. appears doomed. However, with a change of heart, Ty Burna reaches out to save his underling. He struggles to hold on though, and it’s only when Alhazred helps with added power that he reaches salvation. The hatred for this is obvious and deafening.

Copeland: It appeared as if Ty was going to let Chris K.O. take the fall, but he stepped in at the last minute.

Cohen: I have no doubt that was a tactical move on Ty’s part. A smart one too.

Bomb rolls underneath the rope as the K.O. and Alhazred back Ty into the corner, not to eliminate him, but to provide him with sufficient protection. Elsewhere, Holmes has fought out of his predicament and has teamed with Mick Overlast to attempt to eliminate Matt Tastic. Ricky Runn steps in to stop this and Phoenix is back to his feet following the wind being knocked from his sails earlier. He begins to work on the grounded Drake Callahan.

3...2...1!

*BUZZER*

#16: Jack Skinner
[YOUTUBE]LpdGVCNAvt8&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Jack Skinner is our next entrant. He goes to run down the ramp, but stops to survey the situation. Monitoring it, he decides that his best option is to target the somewhat prone Brad Bomb and seeks to charge him. He takes him down with a boot, leaving him in position for a Branco Buster. He delivers the gaudy move with perfection and as he completes it, he grins, pleased with his work. It is only after he turns around to see the devilish group of three circle him that he realises he’s entered a very dangerous world. He tries to reason with Ty, and offers him a hand to shake. Instead though, Burna snakes a smile of dangerous intentions and Alhazred and K.O. gang assault him. He demands they hold Skinner up and he smashes him with Concentrated Banishment! He turns away, disgusted with this poultry feast and lets his dogs of war clear the mess. Alhazred and K.O. send Skinner out.

Connor: The numbers game is starting to favour Ty here.

Cohen: Incredible strategy from Mr. Burna here.

Copeland: If my calculations are correct. Jack Skinner was our 6th elimination.

Ty now points to Brad Bomb, down and likely soon to be out, Burna wants him gone and his wish is Alhazred and K.O.’s command. Before they can accomplish this though, Drake manages to duck a splash attempt by Phoenix which smashes into Ty. Startled, Burna goes down. K.O. is quick to his master’s side while Alhazred is after Phoenix. Before he can get there though, Callahan uses a forward Russian leg sweep to keep him down. We move focus as Burna scoots backwards into the corner for K.O. to protect. Matt Tastic and Ricky Runn remain at odds with the odd alliance of Steven Holmes and Mick Overlast. Overlast is the first to fire a shot at Tastic while Ricky and Holmes come to blows, both tired from earlier defences of their respective belts. Ricky uses a RickyRana on the #2 entrant, sending him forwards into the ring. Groggy, he barely manages to regain his balance after being turned inside out. He does though only to be met with an enziguri. Overlast and Tastic are also battling as previously mentioned, and Overlast has the advantage, executing a flawless swinging neckbreaker. With their opponents down, Overlast and Runn catch each other’s eyes. They circle for a few moments before deciding to attack.

3...2...1!

*BUZZER*

#17: Alex Bowen
[YOUTUBE]Q_8XsPcuZok&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Much like Michael Winters earlier, a mixed response in elicited from the crowd as Alex Bowen enters the proceedings. He is not alone though. Instead he has with him a trashcan, loaded with other goodies for him to use also. Bowen places the can on the top ring step as Drake Callahan attempts to drag him in. He is met with a shot to the skull from what appears to be a road sign. A collective “ooooh” from the crowd is drawn as Callahan falls backwards, clutching his wounded skull.

Cohen: There’s a joke about brain damage to be made here, but Drake’s already got that front covered.

Now in the ring, Bowen brings out a pair of kendo sticks next and twirls them, before crashing one off of Drake’s back and then off of a charging Brad Bomb’s skull. Next he sees Steven Holmes, prone on the mat. He tosses one of his sticks aside before pummelling Holmes ferociously with the spare. As this brutality continues, Ricky Runn and Mick Overlast are engaged in a game of one-upmanship. They counter a number of each other’s signature and finishing moves. For example, Ricky launches himself at Overlast with a leg lariat, but Mick catches him attempting to throw him over, but instead, Ricky locks his leg around his neck and they both fall to the apron. Ricky fires shots with his legs while Overlast opts to use his fists. The shots are hard enough, but each man has one hand on the top rope. Eventually Ricky catches him sweet on the top of the head with a kick. However, it sends Overlast back into the ring, through the middle rope. This is perfect for Ricky to execute his finisher though; R&R and he does so with the greatest of ease.

Back with Holmes vs. Bowen and the former Mayhem Champion is simply brutalising “the Elite”. His kendo stick has left it’s imprint in Holmes’ back, but that has also resulted in the destruction of the stick itself. Throwing away what remains, Bowen now lifts the trash can of weapons into the ring, dumping the remaining contents out; a crutch and some shiny, pointy looking object. Bowen boots the crutch away as he lifts the shiny metal of BARBED WIRE! The crowd collectively gasps in a mixture of horror and delight. Bowen licks his lips, evil intentions in mind when suddenly that mind is crushed by a shot with the Powerglove! Bowen’s nose is likely broken as it spurts blood. Alhazred stands tall, casting a shadow over the formerly dominant Bowen. He raises his Powerglove in victory. The crowd boos, having not seen the barbed wire is action.

Connor: How did the Powerglove make its way in here?

Cohen: Ah the advantages of the instant replay.

We cut to a replay showing that the glove was stored underneath the set of ring steps that Ty was closest to. The Master of Chaos then slid it to his follower for usage. We can also see that Phoenix and Chris K.O. are battling ferociously in the corner, each trying to eliminate other while Ricky and Brad Bomb are looking to take each other out of the equation. Holmes has rolled underneath the bottom rope, exiting the match for the time being, but not permanently.

3...2...1!

*BUZZER*

#18: Constantine
[YOUTUBE]pmUTBDuUGz8&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]

Copeland: Well this is a very interesting scenario now. How will the unholy alliance made between Holmes, Blade and Ty handle Constantine’s introduction?

Yet another mixed response as “The Powertrip” storms to the ring. He slides in and immediately targets the brawling Brad Bomb and Ricky Runn. He spins Ricky around and whips him off the ropes, crushing him with the Axis of Evil! Meanwhile, Alhazred lifts Alex Bowen to his feet and looks to feed him to his master, but before to bloodthirsty owner of Meltdown can use Concentrated Banishment, Bowen ducks and executes Ride the Lightning! Both Apostles are quick to react with Chris K.O. opting to thumb Phoenix in the eye instead of further trying to eliminate him. Another Powerglove shot looks set to come down upon Bowen, but he rolls out of the way and the fist instead meets the mat, causing Alhazred extreme discomfort. Bowen kicks K.O. in the gut and he and Phoenix suddenly find themselves aligned, as they both seek to toss K.O. out and over the top. K.O. hangs on.

Constantine’s next target is the Phoenix/Bowen duo; he attempts to throw Bowen out, but is unsuccessful. He is however much more successful with Phoenix, using Collateral Damage to take him up and over the top for the elimination. He is however grounded with a stiff shot to the ribs by Drake Callahan who now begins brawling with Constantine. Bowen crawls back into the ring, and notices the surely prone Brad Bomb! He charges at the #10 entrant, but Bomb elevates Bowen out of the match. He is our 8th elimination. Everyone however has conveniently forgotten Matt Tastic, just the way he wanted it. The very first man in the match has been resting on the outside for some time, attempting to regain some energy. Now he’s back and he leaps at Apostles of Chaos, Chris K.O. and Ar. Alhazred, with a double Screw Attack. Both men now down, Tastic looks to repay the favour Overlast dealt him earlier with the Treble Boost. As we prepare for the #18 entrant, we notice that Steven Holmes and Ty Burna are discussing some strategy in the corner, Holmes still outside the ring.

3...2...1!

*BUZZER*

#19: Wasabi Toyota
[YOUTUBE]shDNaFhPiJY&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

The crowd voices it’s disapproval as yet another Apostle enters this match, however, as Wasabi Toyota enters the arena , we see he is dressed still in his ceremonial robe, unprepared for combat. Ty nods approving of this as Toyota stands aside and bows his head, allowing someone else to take his spot in the Lottery.

Connor: It would appear as if Toyota has been pulled out of the match in favour of someone else.

#19: Barbosa
[YOUTUBE]AqvC7CfTuks&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Cohen: OH YES!

The venomous reaction from the crowd continues as the loser in tonight’s World Heavyweight Championship, Steel Cage match enters. A dull, expressionless look stapled to his face, Barbosa looks at Toyota before slowly making his way towards the ring. Ty is to his feet, the blood still oozing out of the claw marks he received earlier. He signals for Barbosa to rise into the match with him. He enters the ring. Noticing the somewhat exhausted and deflated Brad Bomb, Barbosa launches a stiff lariat his way, knocking him over the top and out. Ty laughs manically, patting Barbosa’s shoulder. Glancing at the hand, Barbosa stares blankly, before looking right at Ty in the eyes. Something changes as Ty stops laughing and even a hint of fear comes across his face before Barbosa screams barbarically. Something has snapped! Barbosa knees his supposed ally in the gut with a knee strike. The crowd comes alive!

Cohen: What is this? Barbosa, what are you doing?

Copeland: Ty’s opened Pandora’s Box here somehow.

Connor: And now he’s in deep, deep trouble.

Barbosa looks set to unleash the Mood Stabilizer, but before he can execute it Alhazred and K.O. step in to prevent it. They attempt to apply a number of submissions. K.O. even looks to hook in The Burning Crusade. However Barbosa’s ferocity is just too much and he’s too fresh. He lifts K.O. up with one arm, showcasing freakish strength, dumping him out of the Lottery match! There is a roar of approval before that is dwarfed by Alhazred being hit with the Doppelgänger. It is not to the mat however, but to the outside, on top of K.O.

Connor: And then there was one!

As he turns around to assault Ty, Barbosa is caught off by Burna’s hand, smothering him. Much like at All or Nothing with Action Saxton, Burna utters some sort of ancient incantation, subduing Barbosa. But soon he realises that he is now without an Apostle to defend him. He himself will have to go it alone for the time being. Steven Holmes is now back into the ring. He looks to assist in the elimination of Drake Callahan, but the former Mayhem Champion scrambles, grabbing the apron to secure his safety. Holmes taps Constantine, insisting that he follow him to discuss some plot with Ty. At first, it seems as if Constantine is going to follow Barbosa’s example, and attack his friend, but he does indeed follow, if be it reluctantly. The three devious gentlemen are soon joined by Mick Overlast. They surround Barbosa, discussing some sort of diabolical scheme. Matt Tastic goes into the opposite corner, to consult with Drake Callahan. Joined by Ricky Runn as well, they know they are outgunned, but also are aware that Barbosa is the enemy’s primary concern.

Connor: This is an interesting situation. The battle lines have been drawn, but where does Barbosa sit? Was that a momentary fit of rage, or is it the beginning of the end of Barbosa and Ty?

Cohen: It has to be a blip. IT HAS TO!

While our commentators discuss the situation, the countdown begins anew.

3...2...1!

*BUZZER*

#20: S.H.I.T.
[YOUTUBE]shDNaFhPiJY[/YOUTUBE]

Angered by yet more allies for the perceived forces of evil, the crowd is relentless with its booing.

Cohen: Just what we needed, some more back-up for Ty’s team!

S.H.I.T. enters and stands, awaiting instruction from his new master as room is made in the inner circle for him. Plans are continued to be discussed for a few more moments until the squad of Holmes, Constantine and Overlast are sent after Tastic, Runn and Callahan. A showdown takes place in the centre of the ring as the stables of three stare each other down. Elsewhere, Ty and S.H.I.T. guard the recovering corpse of Barbosa, intent of resurrecting him to their side. Fists and kicks go flying as a melee erupts in the middle of the ring. Holmes throws Ricky over his head, and nearly over the ropes, just falling short of elimination. Matt Tastic is having a bit of an issue combating Constantine as “The Powertrip” lifts him up high for a delayed vertical suplex. He slams him ferociously to the mat, before laying in to him with a number of nasty looking stomps. Callahan and Overlast is a bit more back & forth, but it is mainly dominated by Drake who grounds his nemesis with a swift DDT.

Copeland: An excellent move from Drake Callahan there.

Cohen: A nice move for sure, but it’s not going to eliminate the man now is it Seabass?

Just as Cohen finishes his sentence though, Drake applies a front facelock, looking to hoist Overlast up and over the top. Holmes looks to break it up, but takes a nasty looking elbow before stuttering back into Ricky Runn who pulls him down with an arm drag. Due to the beating Holmes has taken over the course of the night, he doesn’t bring himself to his feet and instead takes Rick Roll as his punishment. Upon doing so though, he walks right into a backbreaker from Constantine. He in turn is brought in for a reverse falling DDT by Callahan. With the chaos in full flow, Ty grins slightly, unbothered by his ally’s dismay. Then, Barbosa begins to stir. Burna and S.H.I.T. are quick to stand either side, hoping that Barbosa does not force them into action. A slightly confused look is what Barbosa bears as he rises. He looks to Ty as if to quiz “when did I get here?” Ty explains briefly, most likely sinister lies to plant a thought in Barbosa’s head. The terrible trio now march forward to take down Drake Callahan. They clobber him hard from behind and beat him down mercilessly.

3...2...1!

*BUZZER*

#21: Scott Hammond
[YOUTUBE]HZ-hkcl429c[/YOUTUBE]

Another unfavourable draw as the other half of the losing alliance in the Tag Team Championship battle from earlier enters. He joins the fray, but rather than join in the beatdown of Callahan, he decides to go right after Ricky Runn. Almost enraged by this, Ty grabs hold of Hammond and demands he join in. Hammond ignores him and proceeds to continue assaulting Ricky. Now extremely angered, Ty physically spins him around. Hammond slaps Ty right across the face! This draws a stunned gasp from the crowd.

Copeland: Oh wow!

Cohen: What is he doing? Why would you slap Ty?

Motionless at first, Ty whips his hair backwards, his eyes beaming with pure unadulterated hatred. S.H.I.T. joins Ty in standing against Hammond, but Overlast counteracts this. Barbosa is next to step up to the plate, but Ty stops him. He looks at the Master of Chaos’ hand on his chest and that same thing that snapped earlier breaks once more as Barbosa’s face contorts in a foul manner. Another primal scream and the Sons of Destiny swiftly turn around to go after Ricky, avoiding Barbosa’ rage. Barbosa smashes his forearm across Ty’s face, knocking him backwards. S.H.I.T. clatters into Barbosa, but it barely phases him as he has entered a world where there is no pain, and only anger, hatred and fury. He grabs his robotic foe and hits Duplicity, attempting to lift him up and over the top. Before he can do this though, Ty is quick to intercept, hitting Consintrated Banishment to the back of Barbosa’s skull.

Cohen: That ought to end it.

Barbosa though is in some sort of psychotically enraged mode and rises as if he were phased by nothing at all. Ty shakes his head in disbelief.

Cohen: This can’t be!

Barbosa gets up, almost totally to his feet, but Ty comes off the ropes and executes a second Concentrated Banishment, this time keeping him grounded. He looks to lift Barbosa out of the Lottery, and is soon joined by a partially recovered Holmes. The bi-polar Barbosa though swings wildly, looking to avoid elimination.

3...2...1!

*BUZZER*

#22: Blade
[YOUTUBE]I5CbhCSnv38[/YOUTUBE]

Blade now enters to a disgusted crowd. He sprints right into the ring to assist with the Barbosa situation. Limbs flying everywhere, he gets underneath the former World Heavyweight Champion and Holmes follows this example. Ty soon notices and also joins in. Soon Barbosa is being held up in a martyr like position, before being chucked out of the ring to mass disappointment.

Cohen: Phew!

Connor: I think Barbosa might be a bit tougher to control than Ty first assumed.

Copeland: And amongst all that, the entirety of the Sons of Destiny have arrived!

The leader of this group that Copeland mentions, Blade, is quick to assist in the assault of Ricky Runn. It is clear that this terrible trio wish to take out one of their top enemies, and before his partner can arrive on the scene. Meanwhile, Holmes has come to blows with Matt Tastic, renewing their brawl from earlier in the match. Holmes launches some vile uppercuts into Tastic’s face, knocking him into the turnbuckle. Both on their knees, Constantine has Drake Callahan in trouble, until the #12 entrant gets hold of one of Constantine’s strikes, and counters it into the deadly Last Call! Whilst this action is going on, Ty and S.H.I.T. begin to strategise once more. It’s clear what that strategy will be though; divide and conquer! Back with the Sons of Destiny and they continue to try and find a way to rid themselves of Ricky Runn. He simply refuses to go over, using his astounding flexibility to skin the cat on a number of occasions and hang on by the skin of his teeth on even more. Blade, Hammond and Overlast all look to force Him out, but he persists in clinging on.

Copeland: Ricky’s trying to hang on. He’s got to hope this next entrant is Austin Reynolds.

Still the force Ricky, and a finger or two begins to peel off.

Cohen: He has no chance whatsoever.

Connor: This has to be Austin Reynolds or else Ricky is doomed.

3...2...1!

*BUZZER*

#23: Austin Reynolds
[YOUTUBE]7dh4VItvIl4[/YOUTUBE]

The Staples Center erupts as the other half of the tag team champion’s races to the ring in a desperate attempt to save his tag team partner. However, just as he slides under the bottom rope, Blade lands a nasty shot right to Ricky’s head, knocking him loopy, causing him to lose his balance and be eliminated. Reynolds attempts to save his partner, but it is in vain. The Sons of Destiny gather and laugh at Reynolds misfortune, before seeking to jump him. Reynolds can see it coming though and blocks a right hand from Overlast, firing back. He staggers backwards before he kicks Hammond hard in the thigh. He leaps at Blade and attempts to pummel him on the mat. As this carnage erupts, Steven Holmes steps in to save his partner from the Last Call, stomping Callahan right in the gut. The diabolical duo stomp away, relentless in their pursuit of destruction. Blade, attempting to escape from Reynolds, looks to throw Matt Tastic into his path, but it is Blade that Reynolds desires and after shoving Tastic aside, he attempts to smash him with a nasty fist.

Copeland: Reynolds is a man on a mission. A man possessed you could say.

Both Hammond and Overlast look to prevent Blade being dealt any further damage, but Overlast finds himself at the brunt end of an Ego Crusher. Hammond attempts to save his partner, but instead finds himself flying over the top. He hangs on, but takes a dropkick for his troubles. Overlast begins to rise, but he is also thrown over the top, crashing on top of Hammond. All alone now, Blade attempts to gain some distance between him and Reynolds, the latter stalking him. S.H.I.T. looks to help Blade at first, but Ty stops him, wishing to see where this is going. Reynolds swings wildly at Blade’s head, the Irishman ducking. Another swift blow, another dodge. It become a habit the third time. Eventually Reynolds catches him with a flying leg instead, sending him tumbling into the ropes. Reynolds backs off, seeking to take down Blade. He runs up for the big clothesline when Blade regains his wits and delivers a slightly altered version of Blade Runner, using the ropes to choke Reynolds! “The Ratings Winner” has his throat driven into the ropes before flipping over the top and out. The crowd is pouring hatred upon Blade at this moment in time.

Connor: Blade has just eliminated his third consecutive man.

Cohen: He’s a favourite for sure.

Disappointed, Reynolds slams the mat out of sheer frustration. Blade waves farewell, mockingly as he moves back into the centre of the ring, and the countdown rings in again.

3...2...1!

*BUZZER*

“Showtime” David Cougar

[YOUTUBE]tMlKmELIhgY[/YOUTUBE]​

Showtime steps out from the back and walks to a combination of his theme music and a chorus of boos.

Copeland: No surprise here as we found out earlier in the night that Showtime would be the #24 entrant into the Lethal Lottery match.

Cohen: I’ve been telling you all week Seabass. Cougar won this thing last year and he is going to win it again tonight.

Connors: Just to recap what is currently going on: Currently the #1 and #2 spot are still in the match. Along with them are Ty Burna, Brad Bomb, Drake Callahan, Constantine, S.H.I.T., and Blade.

Copeland: Not only that, but Blade is now flying solo in this competition after the eliminations of the Sons of Destiny. Ty only has S.H.I.T. to aid him, while Holmes has Constantine.

Showtime enters the ring as Brad Bomb is pounding away at S.H.I.T. in the corner, Matt Tastic is holding his stomach as he is slumped in a corner, Drake Callahan is wailing on the ground and directly across the ring from last year’s Lethal Lottery winner is Holmes, Ty, Blade, and Constantine. Constantine gets orders from Holmes to charge Showtime. He reluctantly listens and charges the former winner. He is stood up by a quick enziguri kick to the head! Constantine falls down and his momentum causes him to roll out underneath the bottom rope.

Cohen: Constantine may be out of this thing for awhile!

Connors: Showtime is taking no prisoners tonight.

The three men of power converse amongst themselves as Showtime watches them with a cocked eyebrow. They finally break their small meeting as Ty steps towards Showtime and extends a hand out for a handshake. Showtime looks at the hand and then looks up at Ty. He responds by spitting directly at Ty’s face. Ty looks pissed as he wipes the spit off of his face. He flails a punch at Showtime, but Showtime blocks the hit and delivers a shot to the jaw of Ty. Ty steps back, but quickly recovers and charges Showtime. But Showtime tucks his shoulder! Ty goes flying over the ropes, but is able to grab tightly onto the top one in order to prevent landing on the outside. The referee on the outside checks Ty’s feet, but says that he is good.

Copeland: Showtime just made it clear that this match is his to win.

Cohen: I am sorry, but Mr. Burna should have known better. Cougar never plays nice with others.

Before Showtime can finish off Ty, he is sent to the ground with an assault from behind by Blade. Holmes opts to refrain from joining in, but is blind sighted by a drop kick from Tastic! Holmes falls to the mat and once again rolls out of the ring. He lands on the outside mat. Tastic won’t allow this and rolls underneath the ropes and picks him up. Holmes pushes away the arms of Tastic and grapples around his waist. Northern light suplex from Holmes! Tastic and Holmes are both in pain after the executed maneuver.

Copeland: #1 and #2 are both outside and in pain, but don’t look now because we are about to be graced with #25.

3…2…1!

*BUZZER*

Saboteur
[YOUTUBE]qtySKsmxuGY[/YOUTUBE]​

Saboteur comes running from the back and slides into the ring. He catches a recovering Blade on one knee and hits a Death Blow right to the face! The crowd pops huge for this as Saboteur gets up and is assaulted by a furious Ty. The two of them exchange punches back and forth as they back into the same corner that Callahan and S.H.I.T. are currently in. It becomes a four way slug fest as no one seems to be gaining a clear advantage. Meanwhile, Showtime is now working on Bomb on the ropes on the other side of the ring.

Connors: This match is so chaotic. Every one is all over the place.

Copeland: It is what makes this match so dangerous.

Showtime has begun to lift Bomb up and is working on tossing him over the ropes. Bomb clinches the top ropes as Showtime chucks him over the ropes. Bomb frantically hangs on with his back towards the ring as his hands clench the top rope and his feet dangle mere centimeters away from elimination. The crowd is buzzing with the close-call and Bomb seems to be feeding off of the energy. Bomb uses pure strength to pull his body up and brings himself to a vertical handstand position on top of the ropes with his fist clenching the ropes and his torso facing the inside of the ring. Momentum is about to bring him into the ring, but he is suddenly struck by a pair of boots in the chest! A highly elevated dropkick from Showtime shoots Bomb like a canon to the outside and onto the back of his neck!

Copeland: Good god! Bomb has to be nearly dead after landing like that on his neck!

Cohen: Big move, big risk, Seabass.

Connors: Despite the gruesome manner in which it is done, Bomb has been officially eliminated.

EMTs, one with a stretcher, begin rushing down to the ring as Bomb remains motionless on the outside. Showtime raises his hands in the ring as the crowd boos him heavily. He turns around and is met by hard hitting punches from the resident WZCW drunkard, Callahan.

3…2…1

*BUZZER*

Black Dragon
Entrance Music: Soul of the Shadow by T.S.S Whinstien​

Black Dragon, without his belt, steps out from the back and receives a rather large pop.

Connors: The still reigning EurAsian champion finds himself entering the land of chaos as he approaches the ring.

Dragon steps into the ring and sees two scenarios in which he can take part of. Ty and S.H.I.T. are currently working on pushing Saboteur out in one turnbuckle, while Showtime and Blade are trying to push Callahan out in the one on the opposite side. Dragon looks at both situations and finally turns to Callahan’s aid. He grabs Showtime by the shoulder and turns him around. He tucks the head and executes a snap suplex! Showtime holds his back in pain after the pounding impact. Dragon quickly recovers and forces a sleeper hold on the grounded Showtime.

Callahan capitalizes on the help and is able to gain a seated position on top of the turnbuckle as he holds Blade’s head and hammers it with punches. The crowd perks up after each punch as they count each one of his punches. 2…3...4…5…6…7…8…9… No!

Blade grabs Callahan’s fist this time as the crowd is immediately silenced. Blade uses his other hand to deliver a stiff uppercut to the jaw of the seated Callahan. Callhan begins leaning back in a daze as Blade grabs the bottom of Callahan’s boots and flips him off the top of the turnbuckle and crashing into the outside!

Copeland: And just like that, Drake Callahan is eliminated!

Cohen: Yes! Destiny is at play!

Blade passes by helping Showtime, who is now being mud-hole stomped in a corner by Dragon, and opts to help Ty and S.H.I.T. in their attempt to throw out Saboteur. The extra strength comes in handy as the Apostle’s progress is nearly doubled. The crowd begins chanting Saboteur’s name as he tries to avoid being eliminated. The chant of his name becomes muffled as they begin counting down the numbers.

3…2…1!

*BUZZER*

Action Saxton
[YOUTUBE]3gAbx1HFo0s[/YOUTUBE]​

Copeland: WZCW’s most charismatic superstar is here! And just in time too!

Saxton skips his normal entrance taunts and quickly runs down to aid his buddy. Saxton runs to the outside area where Saboteur is about to fall out. He rips off his t-shirt to a huge crowd pop and then uses his strength to push Saboteur back in and causes Ty, Blade, and S.H.I.T. to stumble backwards. The crowd erupts big time over this as Saxton enters the ring. He quickly delivers Megaton punches to all three of the men who were trying to eliminate Saboteur. Suddenly, Holmes slips into the ring and attempts to catch Saxton off guard, but to no avail. Saxton sends him backwards with a karate chop! S.H.I.T. is the first to get up from the punches and attempts to use the same punch that Saxton used on him. Saxton holds up his arm and blocks the punch. He flips S.H.I.T. over the ropes and to the outside apron. S.H.I.T. no sells the impact and rises to his feet on the outside apron. Saboteur rises to his feet in time in order to help Saxton eliminate thr mechanical pest via double clothesline!

Copeland: S.H.I.T. is eliminated and now Ty is alone in his endeavors!

Saboteur and Saxton recoup to one side of the ring as they are slowly joined by Dragon, who has pulled away from Showtime. They stand on one side as Ty, Blade, Holmes, and Showtime stand weary on the other side. We see camera shots of Constantine and Tastic still in pain on the outside.

Cohen: That is a powerhouse of a team that stands opposed to Saboteur, Saxton, and Dragon.

Several crowd members begin clapping due to something that is happening on the outside of the ring. Bomb has finally made it to a standing position and is seen walking with the EMTs without any assistance. All of the EMTs follow him to the back as the stretcher is left at ringside.

Connors: It looks like Bomb is going to be okay.

Copeland: It is always good thing if a wrestler gets up and walks out on his own accord.

Cohen: Enough with that loser, we are about to see an epic beat down from the top four superstars in the business!

Connors: You may very well be right as Matt Tastic seems to still be recovering on the outside and the Saboteur, Saxton, and Dragon are at a disadvantage in numbers.

The two waging parties begin to approach each other in the ring, but are halted by the sound of the crowd’s chant.

10…9…8

Copeland: I don’t know who this is, but lets hope that it is someone fighting for the good side!

7…6…5

Connors: #28 is just seconds away!

4...3…2

Cohen: It doesn’t matter who it is! No one is big enough to make a difference!

#28​
Rush
[YOUTUBE]drTQaAaCeh0[/YOUTUBE]​

The whole entire arena rises to their feet and cheer wildly as Rush makes his way onto the entrance stage. He raises his large arms in the air as he signifies his return to the WZCW.

Copeland: Oh my god! Rush is back from injury!

Connors: The 6’7”, 361 pounds, behemoth has returned in exciting fashion. The whole entire crowd is electric!

Copeland: And my partner is speechless!

The camera shows a stunned Cohen as we cut back to Rush pounding his chest and making his way to the ring. The four evil men begin attacking the three others before Rush can make it to the ring. They are able to beat down Saboteur, Saxton, and Dragon, but quickly back up whenever Rush hurries up his entrance into the squared arena. Constantine has finally begun to arise outside and has made his way towards the entrance side of the ring. He makes his way to his feet and turns around just in time to get plowed over by the mammoth of a man!

Copeland: Rush is back with even more force than before!

Rush no sells the contact and quickly gets into the ring. Blade is the first to charge the large man, but he quickly eats a big boot! Showtime attempts the same, but eats the same boot! Ty and Holmes hesitate to attack and talk amongst themselves. They break from their conversation and charge Rush together. Rush springs forward and double clotheslines the two of them!

Copeland: Talk about making a big impact!

Blade recovers and in a daze he walks into Rush, who lifts him up into the air! Rush walks over to the ropes and military press slams Blade over the top ropes and outside of the ring!

Cohen: No!

Connors: Two words: Destiny denied!

The crowd cheers at the elimination of Blade as Rush leans over the ropes and smiles at his handiwork. Tastic finally re-enters the ring and picks up a recovering Dragon and corners him into a turnbuckle. Tastic begins unleashing several punches and kicks into Dragon. Meanwhile, Ty has managed to get Saboteur on the outside apron. Saboteur is on the ground as Ty attempts to shove him out with his boot. Showtime is cornered in a turnbuckle and is eating slaps across the chest from Rush. Saxton and Holmes are in a grapple struggle in the middle of the ring, but Saxton is quickly deflated by a kick to the gut from Holmes. Holmes uses this opportunity and quickly turns it into an Imperial Impaler! Saxton hits the mat hard as Holmes is hunched over him on the ground. He looks up and pushes his hair back. The crowd boos him heavily as he smiles. Holmes grabs Saxton’s arm and drags him over to the ropes. Suddenly the lights go rather dim. A video begins playing on the titantron. This causes everyone in the ring to cease what they are doing.

[YOUTUBE]HWzv70M-1h8[/YOUTUBE]​

Unknown Man: A crime has been committed.

The video shows a large bulletin board, full of pictures of several WZCW’superstars. Above them all is a large bold word, “Suspects.”

Unknown Man: The truth must be revealed.

The video shows a man in a Sherlock outfit looking at the board with a corncob pipe sticking out of his shadowed face.

Unknown Man: I have come to wrong the rights.

The man in the video begins to take down pictures and discards them to the floor. Slowly eliminating the pictures on the board to a select few.

Unknown Man: Justice must be served!

The video goes black as the man dressed as Sherlock comes out onto the entrance stage. The lights in the arena are still dim as a musty blue light shines on him. His hat shadows his face as a small spotlight suddenly shines down on the ring. It begins changing from superstar to superstar. They all look confused as each one in the ring gets spot lighted. The speed of the spotlight begins to slowdown as the unknown man raises a mic to his mouth.

Unknown Man: The culprit is…

The camera shows Holmes as the spotlight stops on him. Holmes looks at the unknown man with a curious look. There is something about this man that Holmes can’t figure out. Suddenly the count down begins on the screen.

10…
9…
8…
7…
6…
5…
4…
3…
2…
1!

*BUZZER*

Big Dave
[YOUTUBE]HlVcGKVG4[/YOUTUBE]​

The Sherlock threads are shed as Big Dave reveals himself as the mysterious detective! The crowd loses it as Big Dave holds the mic to his mouth. Holmes mouth is ajar as he looks at Big Dave in fear.

Dave: The culprit is you!

Dave drops the mic and runs towards the ring. Holmes quickly runs to the backside and slides under the ropes. He attempts to hop over the barricade, but it is too late! Dave has already caught his leg before he can get over it! Dave grabs Holmes and delivers a pumphandle suplex on the outside mat! The crowd cheers Dave as he quickly mounts Holmes and doesn’t let up the assault.

Cohen: He is an animal!

Copeland: I don’t believe it! Big Dave is back and he has made Steven Holmes his target!

Connors: He hasn’t even officially entered into the match yet, but he is giving Holmes the beating of his life!

Dave picks up Holmes and slams his head on to the announcer’s table. Holmes grabs his head in pain as Dave grabs his hair and throws him into the ring. Holmes rolls in and bumbles his way to his feet. He finds that his ally, Constantine, has finally re-entered the ring. He frantically tells Constantine to take out Dave, but Constantine is still recovering from previous wounds. Dave slides into the ring as Holmes turns around and is scared out of his wits. Dave runs towards Holmes and leaps up for a dropkick! Holmes dodges like a coward and Constantine stumbles into the devastating maneuver! We see Constantine fly over the ropes and into the outside mat!

Copeland: Holmes just allowed his ally, Constantine, to be eliminated instead of him!

Cohen: It is for the greater good, Seabass!

Dave looks out at Constantine as the crowd cheers. He turns around and begins walking towards Holmes, who is scooting backwards on his butt and trying to get away from Dave. His tunnel vision gets the best of him as he is met by a Consecrated Banishment out of no where! The crowd boos Ty as he flings his hair back. He spits on the mat as he deeply breathes and looks down at Dave. Ty and Dave are separated by Showtime, who is pulling Dragon by the back of his head. Showtime walks Dragon over to the ropes and tosses him over the top! But Dragon holds on and manages to land on his feet on the outside apron. Showtime attempts to finish him off, but Dragon fends him off with a forearm to the face. Showtime backs up and turns into the hairy chest of Rush. Rush grabs the head of Showtime and throws him into a nearby turnbuckle. He backs up and performs a big splash on Showtime!

Connors: That couldn't have felt good at all!

Copeland: I would imagine he is seeing stars now.

Showtime slumps down into the corner, but Rush immediately picks him up and begins lifting his legs in an attempt to eliminate him. Meanwhile, Saxton and Saboteur have picked up Holmes, and Dave is occupied with Ty. Saxton and Saboteur tuck Holmes head underneath their arms and execute a double snap suplex on the Elite champion as his back hits the mat hard. The crowd cheers as the dynamic duo rise to their feet. Saboteur gets pumped up from the crowd and slaps Saxton’s chest in order to fire him up. Saxton rubs his chest and looks at Saboteur with a strange look. He responds by stiffly slapping Saboteur’s chest and smiling afterwards. The two of them rub their own respective chest as they awkwardly smile at each other. Finally, the tension is broken and the two of them grab at each other’s shoulders. A struggle occurs as the two of them tussle against the ropes that are closest to the entrance. The crowd begins to perk up as they begin chanting the final countdown.

Connors: We are finally here, #30 has arrived!

10…
9…
8…
7…
6…
5…
4…
3…
2…
1…

Mr. Baller
[YOUTUBE]LwD9GDw6KSU[/YOUTUBE]​

Mr. Baller comes out from the back with his newly sported corn rows and his signature basketball. The crowd boos him as he pumps himself up at the top of the ramp. He kisses his basketball and drops it as he makes his way to the ring. He quickly notices that Saboteur is pressing Saxton hard against the ropes as a power struggle occurs between the two. Baller jumps up near the two and pulls down on the top rope. This action causes Saxton to begin falling to the outside. In this process, he grabs Saboteur and takes him with him and the two of them find each other on the outside of the ring and eliminated!

Cohen: Baller just eliminated Saboteur and Saxton!

Copeland: I don’t know if you would necessarily attribute those eliminations to Baller, but yes they are gone partner.

Connors: Regardless, with that we now have our 30th man and we are down to eight men overall. One of which will for sure be the winner of the Lethal Lottery Match!

Baller steps into the ring and is able to witness Rush power slamming Showtime on his back in a nearby corner. Baller runs up behind Rush and sends a forearm into his back. Rush turns around and smiles at a man who he once knew as a joke. He grabs Baller and tucks his head between his thighs. Baller struggles, but is not able to escape from the thunderous thighs of the manly Rush. Rush picks Baller and positions him for a Rushing Powerbomb! He begins running into the powerbomb, but Baller quickly grabs hold of the top ropes that are nearby and reverses the move into a hurracanrana! He sends Rush over the top ropes and crashing into the outside mat!

Connors: Wow! What a reversal!

Copeland: Baller just eliminated the biggest man in the match!

Baller is on the outside apron now as he looks down at what he just did. He smiles as the crowd is shocked. His simple celebration is short lived as he eyes a charging Dragon, who looks to pick up an easy elimination off of Baller. Baller reacts by dropping and pulling down on the top rope. Dragon has put too much speed into the charge and is unable to stop. He flips over the top rope and falls into the outside mat!

Cohen: Two! Count it, two! Two huge eliminations by Baller!

Connors: Just moments ago we were at eight men, but now we find ourselves with only six.

Copeland: I can’t believe this!

Ty and Homles have positioned Dave against the ropes as they both are attempting to lift his legs and throw him over. Dave struggles for a moment, but finally kicks Holmes and Ty away. Holmes tries to quickly get back on Dave, but is met by a spear from Dave! The crowd pops huge for this spot as he quickly gets to his feet and charges Ty with a spear as well, but Ty reverses it and turns it into The Final Séance! Dave is locked into the submission and is trying to power out of it!

Cohen: Ha ha! Yes!

Copeland: This is not good for Dave. Submission moves are the worst thing that could happen to someone in this match. A drain like that on your body is not something you want.

Tastic is kneeling in a corner as he watches the submission move as he determines on whether or not he should intervene. His attention is drawn away by the sight of the #30 entrant. Baller has chosen to capitalize on the grounded Showtime who is lying flat backed and in front of the turnbuckle. The opportunity almost seems too good to be true. Baller ascends the turnbuckle, as he prepares to do a leg drop from the top, but Tastic chooses this time to strike! Tastic quickly runs over and jumps on top of the turnbuckle and pushes Baller to the outside!

Copeland: I don’t believe it! The #1 entrant, eliminated the #30 entrant in the lottery. How ironic is that?

Cohen: Uh, Seabass. Look again.

We see that Baller has landed on the forgotten stretcher from earlier and is holding himself stable by having his hands resting firmly on top of the outside barricade. Half of the crowd is cheering from the spot, while the other half is booing over Baller not being eliminated. Baller is able to stand up firmly on the stretcher as he gestures how awesome he is. The crowd boos as Tastic looks on from the ring. He looks at the crowd and then back at Baller. The crowd pops huge as Tastic begins standing on top of the turnbuckle. Suddenly, Showtime gets up from his lying position and pushes Tastic to the outside. Tastic is barely able to land on top of the stretcher. Baller catches him out of instinct and the two of them are able to use the barricade as stabilization and remain alive in the match!

Connors: Unbelievable!

Copeland: Showtime was just playing possum and now we have the #1 and #30 entrant on the outside and on top of a stretcher. If either one of them fall off they are done!

Baller and Tastic pull themselves up and are now both standing on the stretcher. They begin trading punches. Tastic punches Baller, and he flails his arms as if he is about to fall off, but he recovers at the last minute! Baller hits Tastic, and the same routine occurs! Baller begins pushing on Tastic’s shoulders as Tastic leans back from the assault. All of a sudden, Tastic performs a judo leg sweep as Baller loses his balance and Tastic throws him off of the stretcher and into the outside mat!

Cohen: No!

Copeland: I’ll say it once again. #1 just eliminated #30. I can’t believe this!

The crowd cheers Tastic as he stands proud on the stretcher. He bends his knees and makes an epic jump over Baller and onto the outside apron. He looks back at the crowd and raises his fist for the fans. He turns his head back around and is met with a stiff Enziguri kick to the head from Showtime! Tastic, like a falling bridge, lets go of the ropes and slowly falls backwards and onto Baller.

Cohen: Talk about a mood killer!

Connors: And then there were four!

Showtime smiles at Tastic on the outside and turns around. We see Holmes in one corner as his eyes are fixated on Dave, who is in the opposite corner of him. Dave is rubbing his arm as he is still in pain from the Final Séance that Ty had him in just moments ago. Ty is opposite Showtime as he rests in his corner.

Copeland: One of these four men will go on to headline the big one!

Cohen: But who is it going to be?!

All four men are extremely tired. Each one of them soaks up every second of rest that they can get. They know that it is only a matter of time before chaos will consume the four of them. Ty is the first to pull away from his corner as he walks across the ring. Showtime immediately mimics this and walks up to Ty. The two of them get into each other’s faces as they say muffled words to each other. The tension finally boils over as Showtime delivers some knife edge chops. Ty eats a few of them, but finally retaliates with a few punches of his own. He sends a heated shot to Showtime’s jaw and forces him to turn around. Ty takes this opportunity and executes a Russian legsweep on Showtime. Dave takes this opportunity to jump over the two grounded men and catches Holmes off guard. He begins beating Holmes down into the corner as he pulls back and hits a big boot into the face of the Elite superstar.

Copeland: Dave and Ty are in control!

Dave picks Holmes up out of the turnbuckle and hits a sharp DDT. Holmes head bounces on the mat as Dave drops him. Ty is now standing as Showtime is on all fours and trying to recover to his feet. Ty kicks the back of Showtime’s neck as he tries to pull himself up with the ropes. Meanwhile, Dave is picking up Holmes and puts him on top of his shoulders. The crowd perks up huge as Dave is preparing to execute his finisher on Holmes! On the other side, Showtime, in a dazed state, has pulled himself up to his feet and slowly turns around to face Ty. He eats a Consecrated Banishment and topples over the ropes and crashes into the outside. Immediately after, Dave hits a Stamp of Authority on Holmes and sends him over the ropes and crashing into the outside as well!

Connors: The Elite, Steven Holmes and “Showtime” David Cougar are out of the match and we have two men left!

Cohen: Come on Mr. Burna!

Ty is looking at Showtime and Dave is looking at Holmes. They begin backing up and stop abruptly when the two of them bump backs together. They both swiftly turn around and realize that they are the only two left. Ty points at himself and says something to Dave, which Dave negatively shakes his head at and points at himself. Ty responds by grabbing Dave’s arm and thrusting his own shoulder into Dave’s shoulder. Dave drops to his knees, but Ty quickly makes him rise to his feet. Another shoulder to shoulder encounter occurs and Dave once again drops to his knees. Once again, Ty brings him to his feet. They meet shoulders again and Dave drops to his knees. Ty releases the arm hold grapples Dave’s head. He picks him up and successfully performs a brainbuster! Dave is sent hard into the mat and he grips his head in pain!

Connors: So far, Ty has been dominant and looks like he could win this thing.

Copeland: These two men have to be both tired, but you have to be impressed with Ty Burna in particular. He came in as #7 and has bull dozed his way into the final two of 30 different superstars.

Cohen: Finally, you see what I see!

Ty grabs Dave’s head and slowly drags him to his feet. He pulls him over to the ropes and props him up. Dave now has his back against the top rope as Ty steps back from him. Ty signals for a Consecrated Banishment as the crowd boos heavily. He steps forward and lifts his leg, but Dave moves out of the way and Ty misses the move! Ty’s right leg is now stuck on the top rope as Dave quickly recovers and runs over to Ty. He lifts Ty’s other leg and flips him over the ropes. Ty frantically grabs on to the top rope as one of his feet graze the outside mat. The referee signals that he is still good as the crowd is now in a full on chant of “Big Dave!” Dave pulls Ty up from the ropes and grapples the head of WZCW’s co-owner and sends his back hard into the inside ring mat as he executes a suplex! Ty grips his back in pain as the crowd erupts even more. Dave gets to his feet as Ty also slowly rises. Dave steps back and gets in a ready position. Ty finally gets to his feet as Dave steps up and hooks his arm around Ty. Checking Out! Dave hits his finisher as the crowd goes wild!

Cohen: No! This is not good!

Connors: Talk about turning the tides! Big Dave is now back on top!

Copeland: He is one toss away from main eventing Kingdom Come!

Dave plays to the crowd as he jumps up and down in the ring. The crowd is fully behind him as everyone is standing on their feet. However, the celebration is soured as Dave notices that someone is now standing on the outside apron. Holmes has returned and is pointing and yelling at Dave.

Copeland: What the hell is he doing back here?

Dave walks over to the Holmes, but Holmes immediately jumps off of the apron and onto the mat. Dave extends his arm out and points at Holmes, telling him to leave ringside. Holmes snarls at him and then suddenly jumps up and grabs Dave’s arm. The crowd becomes crazy as Holmes attempts to pull Dave out of the ring. Dave pushes on the top rope as he tries to remain inside of the ring. Meanwhile, Ty is slowly making his way to his feet. Dave notices this and begins shaking his arm, trying to get Holmes to relinquish the hold. Ty is now at his knees as he shakes out the cob webs. Dave’s face is red from pulling back his arm. Holmes grits his teeth in anger as he continues to pull. The crowd is deafening as they are extremely excited about the current situation. Ty is now on one knee! Dave is slowly regaining his footing inside of the ring as he is actually lifting Holmes up. Holmes screams as he refuses to let go! Ty is now at his feet! With one quick jerk, Dave whips Holmes off his arm and grips it in pain as he turns around! The crowd jumps up in excitement over Dave’s triumph. But that moment is short lived! Ty pump kicks his leg and a Consecrated Banishment lands in the face of Dave. The impact sends Dave staggering back and into the ropes. His feet lift up from underneath him as he begins spiraling backwards. The entire crowd gasps as Dave flips over the ropes and lands hard onto the outside mat! The referee looks at Dave and then signals for the bell!

Harrys: Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner, and the man who will compete for the WZCW World Heavyweight Title at Kingdom Come IV, Ty Burna!

An orchestra of boos begin playing as Ty drops to his knees in the middle of the ring.

Cohen: He did it! He did it!

Connors: The co-owner of this company just won a ticket to the main event of Kingdom Come!

Copeland: I don’t believe it.

Holmes points and laughs at Dave as he slowly makes his way up the ramp. The crowd is absolutely stunned as the lights dim and Ty’s music blares through the PA system. The Kingdom Come IV logo shines brightly on the titantron amidst the dimmed arena. Ty slowly rises to his feet. He looks at the logo and curls his lips into a wicked grin.

Connors: Despite a shocking ending, Lethal Lottery IV was filled with great moments that will be forever engraved into WZCW history.

Cohen: Mr. Burna has won the Lethal Lottery match and will now kick us off into the road towards Kingdom Come.

Copeland: With that, Lethal Lottery IV is in the books. We have one new champion and one giant can of worms that has been opened within the WZCW. As always, we thank you for joining us here tonight and we hope that you will join us again next time!

The last image we see is a shot from behind Ty, where he is looking at the Kingdom Come IV logo as an orchestra of boos serenade his celebration.

Who wrote what:

Blade: Mayhem Open Challenge, Chris K.O. vs. Celeste vs. Black Dragon
Showtime: Runn Reynolds Runn vs. The Sons of Destiny
Numbers: Steven Holmes vs. Gordito
Ty: Steven Kurtesy vs. Barbosa
Funkay: Lethal Lottery (Part II)
Falkon: Lethal Lottery (Part I)
Kermit: Opening, Backstage, Lethal Lottery (Part III)

Rep these fine gentlemen, especially the LL writers. Big thanks to Kermit for his major effort this show.

Onward! Onward I say to Kingdom Come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back