Kurt Angle to TNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShaneRamlall said:
First of all...You said fame isnt that important yet last night you said wrestlers only wrestle for fame...or something like that during an aim conversation...Secound of all...Yeah if he settles down in FL he might rest and be with his familly...but maybe his wife wouldnt want that..Maybe where he is living now is easy because his kids can visit grandparents and school..Ity would be harder on the kids..because they will have to go to a new school..You cant just move somewhere that easy...You have to take other things into mind...Like his children..School, other familly members other then his wife and kids...School is the most importaznt part because what if his children have the chance to go to a better school then they could get into Florida...Secound all he needs is a sabbatical and he wouldnt need TNA..he can take the sabbatical and be at 100% for WWE...there are many other solutions then working with TNA...and as his wrestling career develops TNA will start to travel then what...he's rather off with WWE because of the fact TNA will travel soon and WWE is already traveling and if his wife has a problem with TNA traveling she would make him go for a release so its senseless...I think the best decision for Angle right now is to stay unemployed as a wrestler...And keep in mind travelng somewhere isnt easy...

the aim conversation I said fame isn't really that important and then you said it's a part of why wrestlers wrestle. Anyways, He has a 3-year old kid who has not started school yet and another kid is on the way so the kid won't care about going to a new scholl when she didn't start yet. If here wife is mad at him cause he travels I think she'll like it better if they stayed in one place. Kurts parents are so the kid don't visit. As I said before if he goes back to the WWE after he's healthy he'll just get hurt again. TNA isn't gonna move for another few years just cause there going to Detriot for Bound For Glory doesn't mean that much it depends on the ticket sales for that date. And I'm saying that AFTER he's 100% heatlhy the best thing for him to do is TNA not NOW.

gamehead said:
the aim conversation I said fame isn't really that important and then you said it's a part of why wrestlers wrestle. Anyways, He has a 3-year old kid who has not started school yet and another kid is on the way so the kid won't care about going to a new scholl when she didn't start yet. If here wife is mad at him cause he travels I think she'll like it better if they stayed in one place. Kurts parents are so the kid don't visit. As I said before if he goes back to the WWE after he's healthy he'll just get hurt again. TNA isn't gonna move for another few years just cause there going to Detriot for Bound For Glory doesn't mean that much it depends on the ticket sales for that date. And I'm saying that AFTER he's 100% heatlhy the best thing for him to do is TNA not NOW.

You may have good reasons but it wont change the fact that TNA has no chance in getting Angle...he should go i would love him to go but its won of those things thats not happening...Hes going to go for bigger money...WWE...And on the chat i sed most wrestlers wrestle for the fact they love the sport...WWE has helped him become the super star he is now and vince woould throw him qan offer he cant refuse...an offer tna can not top...Kurt Angle will be loyal to WWE...

ShaneRamlall said:
You may have good reasons but it wont change the fact that TNA has no chance in getting Angle...he should go i would love him to go but its won of those things thats not happening...Hes going to go for bigger money...WWE...And on the chat i sed most wrestlers wrestle for the fact they love the sport...WWE has helped him become the super star he is now and vince woould throw him qan offer he cant refuse...an offer tna can not top...Kurt Angle will be loyal to WWE...

Didn't I say he was gonna make the wrong mistake?

gamehead said:
Didn't I say he was gonna make the wrong mistake?

Why is it wrong?Because you dont like WWe...You like TNA better...I do like TNA better but which ever one makes Kurt happy is not a mistake...WWE has never fucked up his career...

ShaneRamlall said:
Why is it wrong?Because you dont like WWe...You like TNA better...I do like TNA better but which ever one makes Kurt happy is not a mistake...WWE has never fucked up his career...

maybe but nah cause it's the best thing for him. You may say the WWE never messed up is carrer but it sure did mess up his life. His wife wants a divorice, he doesn't see his family enough and he has nagging injuries due to the WWE's 7 years of making him wrestle

gamehead said:
maybe but nah cause it's the best thing for him. You may say the WWE never messed up is carrer but it sure did mess up his life. His wife wants a divorice, he doesn't see his family enough and he has nagging injuries due to the WWE's 7 years of making him wrestle

Making him wrestle???Are you crazy??They stopped him from wrestling when he hurt his groin and they prolly stopped him from wrestling other times...And if they cant get goldberg what makes you think they can get angle...and tna has interest in goldbecrg and thats why spike tv and Goldbecrg signed a 90 day holding contract... WWE has put many wrestlers to wrecstle because its their job...Its not WWE's fault kurt wanted a contract..Other companies put their wrestlers to wrestle for many years to..its cuz they signed the contract...If it hurt angle was havung familly problems earlier then this he should of asked for a release from the start...

I still don't understand how TNA would be the right choice?? Wrestling , money or career wise.Yes ,TNA have some great wrestlers but WWE is still the big league and Kurt will still want to be on top,Hence the return to the WWE.

www.suckmyarse said:
I still don't understand how TNA would be the right choice?? Wrestling , money or career wise.Yes ,TNA have some great wrestlers but WWE is still the big league and Kurt will still want to be on top,Hence the return to the WWE.
Angle would probably never go to TNA. As far as it being the right choice, that's a matter of perspective and opinion. The last couple of years Angle hasn't been at the forefront of the company, like he should've been if you ask me. He played third fiddle to talentless hacks like John Cena and Batista at Wrestlemania last year, and he stole the show. Why WWE didn't capitalize on this glaring fact shows how they've mismanaged what is probably the end of his career. Sure, he got the World Title on Smackdown...as an alternate choice for yep...Batista?!? Angle's body was wasted instead of bringing back credibility to the titles. TNA would at least have solid workers for him to deal with and the limited schedule wouldn't tear his body up. The WWE is only the "big leagues" because of what they did in the past, sure as hell not what they're doing now...because their shows blow.

Alot of people that want Angle to go to TNA are making the argument that it would be easier on Angle's body to be in TNA and that it wouldn't require as much traveling so he can spend more time at home with his family. Let's make something clear......ANYTIME anybody steps into a wrestling match, they're risking injury even if it's just one night a week. Kurt Angle needs to stay out of a wrestling ring period until he gets back in top form. You have to understand that despite all of the problems he may have at home or whatever, this guy is a rich man. He doesn't have to do anything if he doesn't want to. He doesn't have to step into any kind of wrestling ring again and he's gonna be financially set. Whether he were to go back to WWE, go to TNA, UFC, whatever......it's not gonna be about the money. This guy's been wrestling all his life.....he loves the business. That's what it's all about. People may make the argument and say that if he loves wrestling so much that the WWE isn't the best place for him or whatever. The fact of the matter is though that when years down the road(and yes, I think it will be years before he even thinks about returning) when he decides to return, he's gonna go back to his roots. He'll do his training on the amateur mats but at the end of the day, he's going to wind up back in the WWE. The company that gave him his start in the sports entertainment business....the company that showcased his talents for the past 7 or 8 years, the company that made Kurt Angle a rich man, the company that Kurt Angle met some of his best friends in the business working for. I could personally care less where the guy wrestles, I just want to see him in the ring again.....but I don't believe there's any chance at all that Kurt Angle's gonna be under contract with any nationally known sports entertainment business that Vince McMahon doesn't own. It even said on WWE.com that they were going to be following up on the Kurt Angle story over the next couple of months or so. Kurt's still gonna be doing stuff for WWE......they'll probably put a DVD or something out for him. The WWE owns his trademarks, all of his video....going to TNA would be hard for him. If Kurt Angle went to TNA, the WWE would take it as a slap in the face to their company.....Angle's on good terms with the WWE and I believe it's gonna stay that way. I don't think he's going anywhere.

People may say.....well, what if he went to TNA short-term just to train for his return to WWE? The fact of the matter is that neither TNA OR WWE would ever go for something like that. If TNA's going to offer Kurt Angle any sort of contract, they're gonna try to get exclusive rights to Kurt Angle. They're gonna want Kurt Angle to be exclusively TNA. Angle wouldn't go for it, WWE wouldn't allow it.

So in closing, Kurt Angle won't go to TNA. You may say in response "well...you don't know that for sure." but saying that there's a possibility that he'll go to TNA is just wishful thinking for the TNA fans.

theiceman said:
Alot of people that want Angle to go to TNA are making the argument that it would be easier on Angle's body to be in TNA and that it wouldn't require as much traveling so he can spend more time at home with his family. Let's make something clear......ANYTIME anybody steps into a wrestling match, they're risking injury even if it's just one night a week. Kurt Angle needs to stay out of a wrestling ring period until he gets back in top form. You have to understand that despite all of the problems he may have at home or whatever, this guy is a rich man. He doesn't have to do anything if he doesn't want to. He doesn't have to step into any kind of wrestling ring again and he's gonna be financially set. Whether he were to go back to WWE, go to TNA, UFC, whatever......it's not gonna be about the money. This guy's been wrestling all his life.....he loves the business. That's what it's all about. People may make the argument and say that if he loves wrestling so much that the WWE isn't the best place for him or whatever. The fact of the matter is though that when years down the road(and yes, I think it will be years before he even thinks about returning) when he decides to return, he's gonna go back to his roots. He'll do his training on the amateur mats but at the end of the day, he's going to wind up back in the WWE. The company that gave him his start in the sports entertainment business....the company that showcased his talents for the past 7 or 8 years, the company that made Kurt Angle a rich man, the company that Kurt Angle met some of his best friends in the business working for. I could personally care less where the guy wrestles, I just want to see him in the ring again.....but I don't believe there's any chance at all that Kurt Angle's gonna be under contract with any nationally known sports entertainment business that Vince McMahon doesn't own. It even said on WWE.com that they were going to be following up on the Kurt Angle story over the next couple of months or so. Kurt's still gonna be doing stuff for WWE......they'll probably put a DVD or something out for him. The WWE owns his trademarks, all of his video....going to TNA would be hard for him. If Kurt Angle went to TNA, the WWE would take it as a slap in the face to their company.....Angle's on good terms with the WWE and I believe it's gonna stay that way. I don't think he's going anywhere.

People may say.....well, what if he went to TNA short-term just to train for his return to WWE? The fact of the matter is that neither TNA OR WWE would ever go for something like that. If TNA's going to offer Kurt Angle any sort of contract, they're gonna try to get exclusive rights to Kurt Angle. They're gonna want Kurt Angle to be exclusively TNA. Angle wouldn't go for it, WWE wouldn't allow it.

So in closing, Kurt Angle won't go to TNA. You may say in response "well...you don't know that for sure." but saying that there's a possibility that he'll go to TNA is just wishful thinking for the TNA fans.

Agreed.

Now that it is known that Kurt DIDN'T leave WWE in good terms that there is more of a chance he's going to sTNA. As I said in a post b4 Kurt and Vince have butted heads b4,. I think the chances of going to TNA now are 50/50

www.suckmyarse said:

Actually, I am a wrestler, and if TNA offered me a contract and WWE offered me a contract, I would go with TNA simply because their hearts are in the wrestling, not in the mellowdrama bullshit that vince mcmahon parades around....money is not an issue. Styles, Daniels, Joe, Rhyno, Team 3d, Christian Cage, they know what the deal is. They all did exactly what I just said. Kurt loves wrestling for wrestling. I think the possibility is, like gamehead said, 50/50 as of this point.

sevastra said:
Actually, I am a wrestler, and if TNA offered me a contract and WWE offered me a contract, I would go with TNA simply because their hearts are in the wrestling, not in the mellowdrama bullshit that vince mcmahon parades around....money is not an issue. Styles, Daniels, Joe, Rhyno, Team 3d, Christian Cage, they know what the deal is. They all did exactly what I just said. Kurt loves wrestling for wrestling. I think the possibility is, like gamehead said, 50/50 as of this point.
Definitely a possibllity as of this point. Angle enjoys the fierceness of solid competition. He wouldn't have won the damn gold medal if he didn't. I for one, fail to believe he has been entirely happy with the way he's been used as of recent. I know I haven't, and I only watch the damn shows. World title or not, he was still relegated to wrestling on Suckdown and later to ECW. I for one would love to see Angle mix it up with Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Daniels, or a number of athletes who would push Kurt to the limit and really showcase why Angle should've been WWE's bona fide top dog these last couple of years, without question.

PauLwaLL50 said:
I really think this is stupid... Because he asked for his WWE release... Theres a chance of him going to TNA... I doubt it.... Angle is kind of like Sting of WCW... He's one of there Franchise players... He's not going to TNA...

Uhh... if you haven't noticed... Sting is in TNA, and is a TNA Franchise player. Where have you been?

Keep in mind, Sting only signed for a year and nobody's said anything as to whether he will sign an extension or not. As for Kurt Angle, yeah he stated it's for personal reasons namely his family and I respect that. But look, you realize how many injuries WWE has had lately, it's like way above ordinary and you gotta wonder, given you risk injury and all that in the ring, but how safe of environment has it been in the WWE lately? Plus yeah, guys like Joe, Styles, Daniels, Sting, Christian Cage, etc. They are in it for WRESTLING, not this soap opera dribble that Vince McMahon, the cancer of wrestling, has been providing. And wasting good matches like Hell in a Cell with him and Shane against DX. I would love for Kurt Angle to go to TNA, but he needs to heal up first big time.

kurt angle needs 3 things to make this jump possible
1) a further "falling out" with the WWE
2) to be given "sting money"
3) to heal up some and get himself together

on a side note...most no compete clauses are 30 days. bound for glory is in just under 50.... if tna could manage a kurt angle appearance that would be tremendous! it would be a huge stepping stone in putting themselves on the map, adding a solid main eventer and would mean ***** matches with a number of young members of the roster that would improve greatly just from being in the ring with him. If i was tna i'd put every effort in trying to pick up angle if the opportunity arises.

well look at lesnars no complete clause...but yeah but angle might not go to TNA...theres a 25% xhance..since hes sour with WWE he is prolly home healing and i doubt tna can give him sting like money tho or a contract like stings because if they could they would of give it to goldberg a while back...

More news just came thru on wrestlezone. angle is definately pissed with the wwe. just as has been said by so many people, angle was the man and should have been top dog for the wwe the last couple of years. i think he knows its his last chance for a real good solid run as the main guy in the business. the poor guy bleeds for the business and he wants some respect. after years of hearing about how good and humble angle is, it seems the poor guy finally cracked. he wants stone cold and hulk hogan status. the update on wrestlezone was very in-depth from dave meltzer and it seems there is a lot more to this story and there has been a big falling out. fuck im creaming myself (sorry for being so graphic but its true) at the possibility of kurt ending up in TNA. Seriously, its one of those dream things that I was thinking "what if?" since I first saw TNA about 2 years ago. One of those things you think about but know can NEVER happen, and now there has been a massive step towards it becoming possible (as weak as the chances are) its actually a possibility. Kurt please bro do it. Go to TNA, before real wrestling fans that will appreciate you and bleed for you just like you bleed for them.

I really hated what they've done to Kurt in the past few months. Relegating him to midcarder status is one thing; shuffling him off to that Joke Vince calls ECW in an attempt to lend it some legitimacy is an insult to Kurt's talent and everything he's accomplished and done for the WWE.

I say if he pisses on Vince's desk before walking out and joining TNA or ROH, it would be nothing more than Vinnie Mac would deserve.

I really don't know how many more years of abuse Kurt can take though...

:shit: I think that TNA is just a knock off to WCW, lets look at the facts. TNA started a year after Vince bought out Ted Turner. Former Superstars of :wcw: who already didn't goto WWE/F or Japan/Mexico had no where to go. or they wanted to take a break from wrestling. like Hogan. Hall and Nash. We didn't see those three until 2002. I know that WWE has it's ups and it's downs. maby and this is a big maby WWE/ECW should take some of it's biggest stars. oh like. Orton.Cena.Batista.HHH.HBK.Sandman.Dreamer,Show,Test. RVD.Sabu,Mysterio.Edge. and The Hardyz. against The :wcw: knock off of a company TNA has to offer. but Just like :wcw: Vinny Mac will buy out the TNA Wrastlin company. and once TNA gets laid to rest. all the talent will go up to WWE's door and ask for a job.

So Piss on TN fucking A

pod_daddy said:
I really hated what they've done to Kurt in the past few months. Relegating him to midcarder status is one thing; shuffling him off to that Joke Vince calls ECW in an attempt to lend it some legitimacy is an insult to Kurt's talent and everything he's accomplished and done for the WWE.

I say if he pisses on Vince's desk before walking out and joining TNA or ROH, it would be nothing more than Vinnie Mac would deserve.

I really don't know how many more years of abuse Kurt can take though...
Relegating Kurt to midcard status??? If I remember correctly Kurt was World Heavyweight Champion just few months ago, so how's that being relegated to mid-card status? And what's wrong with Kurt being sent to ECW to lend it some legitimacy? Doesn't that speak volumes of what Vince thinks about ECW, that he actually trusts Kurt's presence could make ECW's relaunching a success? And Vince deserves nothing more than gratitude for caring enough about Kurt to intervene and gave Kurt the ultimatum to straighten out his life before Kurt finds himself dead.

angelic_diablo78 said:
:shit: I think that TNA is just a knock off to WCW, lets look at the facts. TNA started a year after Vince bought out Ted Turner. Former Superstars of :wcw: who already didn't goto WWE/F or Japan/Mexico had no where to go. or they wanted to take a break from wrestling. like Hogan. Hall and Nash. We didn't see those three until 2002. I know that WWE has it's ups and it's downs. maby and this is a big maby WWE/ECW should take some of it's biggest stars. oh like. Orton.Cena.Batista.HHH.HBK.Sandman.Dreamer,Show,Test. RVD.Sabu,Mysterio.Edge. and The Hardyz. against The :wcw: knock off of a company TNA has to offer. but Just like :wcw: Vinny Mac will buy out the TNA Wrastlin company. and once TNA gets laid to rest. all the talent will go up to WWE's door and ask for a job.

So Piss on TN fucking A
Wow. Inside of four posts you're already talking like a certifiable mongoloid. First of all Vince didn't buy out Ted. Ted sold to Time Warner, who liquidated WCW in an effort to shore up it's formerly-Turner areas of entertainment which included TNT, TBS, and New Line Cinema. Vince wouldn't have had a dime if Bischoff's investors didn't back out of the deal at the last minute. It was only then that the McMahons were in contention. TNA is hardly a "WCW Knockoff" like your feeble mind and so many uneducated others like to believe. Even on it's best day WCW couldn't hold a candle to what goes on in TNA in terms of match creativity and in-ring product (and newsflash...neither does the complete s**t that comes out of Connecticut). Life must be good in mark-ville. You seem to be having a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back