Kurt Angle Released!!!

Guppee

Marking out for no reason...
WWE.com said:

Angle released
Aug. 25, 2006

Due to personal issues Kurt Angle has been granted an early release from his contract. WWE looks forward to establishing a new relationship with Kurt in the near future.

The only gold medalist in WWE history, Kurt Angle arrived in 1999 and quickly became one of the most decorated champions in sports-entertainment history. "The Wrestling Machine" is not only a six-time World Champion, but also held the Intercontinental Championship, Tag Team Championship and won the 2000 King of the Ring tournament. Recently joining ECW, Angle’s unmatched intensity was rivaled only by his technical and athletic in-ring prowess.

WOW!!! I met this guy and we talked one on one for over an hour. One of the nicest men ever. I can understand his problems with his groin, neck, and marrige, but this is the shock of the decade. I am so sad right now. Discuss this tragedy.

He had that groin injury and he was getting a divorce from his pregnant wife. When I saw him he was thinking of baby names and was so excited and happy for them and the baby.

Wow, I just read this. I can understand why he wanted a release with all those injuries of his, but I'm going to really miss him! We're losing a great wrestler- hopefully he'll be back one day.

Flames Out
Dragon

omg.
the rocks gone.
steve austin is gone.
goldbergs gone.
brock lesnars gone.
christian is gone.
dudley boys are gone.
rikishi is gone.
and now....
KURT ANGLE is gone.
what a damn shame.

omg.
the rocks gone.
steve austin is gone.
goldbergs gone.
brock lesnars gone.
christian is gone.
dudley boys are gone.
rikishi is gone.
and now....
KURT ANGLE is gone.
what a damn shame.

rock - movies
austin - doing wwe movies and still can appear for WWE but can't wrestle.
goldberg - tna & can't wrestle
lesnar - japan
christian - tna
dudleys - tna
rikishi - can't wrestle

WWE should just buy TNA and Hollywood!

He'll be back by WM at the latest, bank on it. He needed this time off for his family and his injuries and I'm glad the WWE granted it to him.

angle is really stressed out now, with his personal issues, and his injuries, he just needs time away from the company, he shouldn't have asked for release, but just asked for time off. hopefully he'll come back later than never

I think he's also divorcing his wife, Karen so that could be part of the personal issues that he has- along with his injuries. He'll be sorley missed

Flames Out
Dragon

yeah this is too bad. Angle has been the only reason ive watched wwe for the last couple of years. one of the all-time greats

As long as he's back by wrestlemania, i don't mind, i don't really like technical wrestling but his huge face turn in the alliance storyline in 2001 really made me see that he is quite good, or one of the best should i say.

Well you gotta understand... Some things are more important then wrestling... Theres really no reason to feel sorry for Kurt other then his injuries and his divorce... He's pretty much set for life... I just hope all his personal problems work out... And I bet it wont be the last time we see Kurt in the WWE...

Wow. Shocked doesn't even describe it! Angle is a great wrestler, and even excelled further thru professional wrestling. Hopefully the time off allows him to heal, adress his family issues, and just rest. With any luck we will see a return in the future with a hungry Angle.

WOW a very sad day in Wrestling, Kurt Angle was one of the best, hopefully he overcomes everything, and gets back to the top, and lets hope hes loyal to the WWE, and does not go to TNA

Wow, what a shock.....i really enjoyed kurt angle, one of the greats of the company. I hope he will return some time in the future and all the best to him with this issues.

Wow...

Well with injuries...that suspension thing (don't really know the reason behind that...probley personal issues), the divorce...the rumors that he was feeling burnt out and not happy with his direction in the WWE the past couple of months...this may be the best thing for him.

He goes home...works out his personal demons and gets healed up. Lets face it Angle is on borrowed time and whatever he can do to pro-long that the better. I think that maybe when he gets back if he comes back he should work a lighter schedule...ie...no house shows for a while, just TV and PPV.

Now he may retire now...you never know.

I doubt he'll show up in TNA, he want to be the WWE's top guy for the rest of his carreer...he'll take a front office job when its all said and done...but you never know wrestling.

This is a moment that actually shocked me and thats hard to do these days in wrestling.

Man that realy sucks, he is one of the best of all time, hopefully he comes back, i cant see him gone forever.

Deaddragonz said:
Well he might be back eventually, i mean ...he still wants to be number 1 doesnt he

He is, and always will be
Id go on record as saying he is the greatets wrestler thats ever lived. Ive never watched a bad kurt angle match, and never will.
Good luck Kurt, You REALLY will be missed.

dude, i just woke up from a nap and found out that my favorite wrestler of all time has just been released! Well im sad that he is gone becuase he brought alot of good memories to the wwe, But i hope he relieves all this terrible stress and comes back whenever he is ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back